Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Should I tell his gf that she cheated on him

I was friends with this girl for like 2 years, I friend zoned her but she still had a mad crush on me while she was single and while she had a bf. During the summer of 2013, we made plans to hang out, just me and her. She was about 2 months into her relationship at the time. We were talking about our sex lives and I told her about all the girls I've been fcking with and messing around with during the summer. Then she told me that she went on a camping trip the week before and fcked her ex without a condom, and then she got her period after the camping trip. Then after 2 hours of talking about our sex lives we both got horny and we started making out and she sucked my d*ck in her car. We were gonna fck as well but she was on her period so we didn't. Then we agreed to have friends with benefits, and during that time she told me was thinking about telling her bf that she needed a break because of me. I didn't have feelings for the girl, she was just another girl that I messed around with during the summer, and she knew that. A week after that we both got invited to the same party and she offered to pick me up. We made out again and she sucked my d*ck before and after the party, again we didn't fck because she her period wasn't completely done. About a week after that her period was done and she gave me a booty call but I declined. Then she had me promise to not tell anyone that she cheated with 2 guys (including me).

After summer ended I stopped messing around with girls because I knew that I had to focus on school. At the time I thought that I was the fcking sh*t for being able to have sexual relationships with a ton of girls. But now I realize that I was very immature for doing that, I've changed a lot and I'm not about that life anymore. I've changed my lifestyle and I feel like I've changed for the better. I forgot to mention, I'm also friends with the girl's boyfriend.
    Well anywayas, lately I've been feeling bad about what I did so I texted her TODAY and this was our convo:

Me: Speaking of lies, I think you should tell him, i cant do this anymore im not about this life anymore.
    Me: I've changed

Her: No I think we should just forget about it. I just dont think about it and im fine
    Her: Just pretend it neever happened
    Her: Or that it happened a long time ago.
    Her: Or that it never happened
    Her: Sorry dont be mad

Me: You ****ed another guy wihle with him
    Me: He deserves to know
    Me: Hes a good guy and u cant do **** behind his back

Her: No things are really good it would just ruin things plus im not doing anything behind his back anymore. You and (name of guy she fcked) were the only lies
    Her: Im just leaving it in the past. Nothing happened. (name of guy she fcked) said he would keep it to himself and so did you

Me: Ur gonna have to eventually tell him or i eventually will
    Me: Hes a good person you cant just hide things from him you fcking whore
    Me: If i had a gf i would never hide anything from her
    Me: And id expect her to do the same

Her: You cant break your promise to me. (name of guys she fcked) is keeping it a secret and so should you. Hes a very good guy and thats why im not telling him

Me: Im breaking the promise

Her: Itll just ruin everything. Hes not gonna trust another girl ever again. Im done looking for guys I only want him
    Her: I wanna marry this guy im not even kidding
    Her: **** off okay

Me: If you dont do it within 1-2 months then i will
    (i was driving home so i didn't reply for awhile and she called my phone like 20 times)

Her: Dont ruin this for me. Youve ruined enough in my life im not even going to tk lue
    Her: No
    Her: Ive changed too
    Her: I havent lied to him since you
    Her: Just leave us alone. I only agreed to do this with you because you made a promise
    Her: Dont talk to me or him ever again
    Her: Lose my number
    Her: I'm done. Im not letting you ruin this. Im ok with taking u out of my life I did it before
    Her: Ill delete you everywhere
    Her: I'll do it now. Just leave (bfs name) and I alone
    Her: You think I dont feel bad. I havent thought of any of this since it happened. Thats the only way I can lie to him. If youre going to bring it up then im deleting you
    Her: Im done. Im settled and im happy. I cant let you ruin this for me. Im so happy
    Her: He knows my family and I know his. He knows my friends and they know him
    Her: Just say you wont tell him. And ill delete you now. At least this time im ready to delete you
    Her: Jake please
    Her: I just want to delete you now. Just say you wont tell him
    Her: Jake!!!!!!

Me: Stop fcking calling me

Her: Say you wont tell him then
    Her: just let me delete you and dont tell him!
    Her: K im done deleting you everywhere. Lose my number and leave us alone

Me: I'm not about that life anymore, he deserves to know and if hes going to accept the fact that you ACTUALLY CHANGED and that you won't whore around ever again, then he will forgive you. I know its hard for you but its the right thing to do

Her: No hes never going to know
    Her: I know him and I know our relationship. It will just ruin everything. Leave us alone. Im done with you

Me: Yes he will know. I'm giving you a month to do it or ill do it myself either way. We both know that it's the right thing to do.

Her: No its not jake. What if you got told that your gf did something stupid. And it was your first gf and you loved her.
    Her: I know he would wish he never knew trust me. Just leave us alone
    Her: And this is besides you. Youre not a part of this. dont butt into relationships
    Her: If I want to tell him then I will
    Her: Just dont do anything. You and I both know thats not your job to tell him. Or to tell me what to do
    Her: Specially when said you wouldn't tell anyone
    Her: Just **** off. I'll do what I want to. Ill tell him if im ready or if i even want to.

Me: You can delete me off any social networking site. I don't care. I'm not trying to ruin your life or befriend you. I'm completely fine with just being friends with you. Just know that I'm doing this because its the right thing to do. End of conversation.

Her: fck you. dont talk to my boyfriend.
    Her: Stay out of my relationship. For once. End of conversation
    (in my head i was like ok cool, then 10 minutes after.. WTF SHE SHOWS UP AT MY HOUSE)

Her: where are you i want to talk
    Her: please
    Her: go outside

Me: Listen I know I put a sh*tload of stress on you. Your bf is an amazing guy and I only want the best for him. Sorry for trying to force things on you. I'm not the one who should tell him. But maybe you should tell him when the time is right

Her: I'm outside yourself just come out I need to talk please
    (I literally thought she brought a weapon to kill me at this point)

Me: No, go home

Her: Okay thanks jake. Lose my number okay. I don't want to talk to you again. And thanks for not telling him this is the last ill ever ask of you

Then yeah, that's the end. His bf is actually really really nice, I know him but we're not close friends or anything. His bf his very loyal and he's not the type to ever cheat. They've been together for 6 months, and the guy has spent a sh*t ton of money on her. This girl is his first gf, and the girl has had over 10 boyfriends and shes only 18 lol. But honestly what should I do guys? My original plan was to guilt trip her into telling him, and if she doesn't then i would. I honestly feel bad about everything and i should've never let her suck my d*ck while she was in a relationship. I'm really thinking about telling him because no one deserves to be cheated on, and he deserves to know. Sloots gonna sloot and shes probably gonna cheat on him again.

EDIT: this thread is srs
    Last edited by AirStriKee; 12-26-2013 at 07:08 PM.

JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tell him
    "For the truly fortunate man, his body is a breathing image of self respect"

“I ask not for lighter burdens, but for broader shoulders.”

"If I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

myanimelist.net/animelist/jnicko

wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wutbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    do whatever you want OP, I don't give a fuk.

123kfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 123kfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 123kfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 123kfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 123kfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 123kfc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is she hot

nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50) nortonplus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wtf did I just read? Stop being a snitch and mind ur business *******.

It's not your secret to tell even though she's a sloot.

AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10) AirStriKee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 123kfc View Post
    is she hot
    can't provide pics because scared and because of misc detectives
    she has like a 7/10 face, and she squats, shes not fat either

brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My initial thought upon entering the thread was "Yes" .. about 75% into reading i thought to my self "wow this guy should probably hire private security from this bish" and at the end my thoughts havent really changed lol ... I would tell the guy, he might hate you or whatever but im sure he will be happier knowing that he dodged a bullet.. she is lying to the guy she 'loves' saying she never messed with anyone, she could be lying to you by saying that you and the other guy were the only ones.... sloots gonna sloot bro

mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tell him now. It's a very painful process and it's even more painful that the guy is living a lie

and stop lying to yourself , if you would've really wanted the best for the guy like you said you wouldn't have done chit with his gf behind his back.

Karma will rain a big chit storm upon you and that slot.

good luck
    ★★ Wishing everyone in this human experience eternal happiness and peace ★★

Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jack582 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nortonplus View Post
    Wtf did I just read? Stop being a snitch and mind ur business *******.

It's not your secret to tell even though she's a sloot.
    If my girlfriend was a undercover sloot I would wana know. He might marry this bish without knowing she is a whore

Originally Posted by brianSking View Post
    My initial thought upon entering the thread was "Yes" .. about 75% into reading i thought to my self "wow this guy should probably hire private security from this bish" and at the end my thoughts havent really changed lol ... I would tell the guy, he might hate you or whatever but im sure he will be happier knowing that he dodged a bullet.. she is lying to the guy she 'loves' saying she never messed with anyone, she could be lying to you by saying that you and the other guy were the only ones.... sloots gonna sloot bro
    yeah this is exactly what i was thinking. but if i do tell him because she doesn't, it would fcking ruin the girl's life. ive known her for 2 years and she actually does have a good personality, except she gets fcking slooty at times

phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100) phagnus is not very well liked. (-100)
    Tell him. You'd be doing your gender a kindness. She cheated with 2 dudes for no reason at all. She's just going to do it again down the road

PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PatrickWayne96 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Kill them both, problem solved

brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) brianSking has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AirStriKee View Post
    yeah this is exactly what i was thinking. but if i do tell him because she doesn't, it would fcking ruin the girl's life. ive known her for 2 years and she actually does have a good personality, except she gets fcking slooty at times
    Thats where your conscience comes into play brah, gotta decide who you wanna protect.. From my standpoint, its between a sloot who is cheating or an innocent guy who deserves better than to get lied to

powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500)
    maybe you should take into consideration what kind of dude your friend is.

is he the kind that would commit suicide (srs)?
    is he the kind that can shake it off within a month or two?
    is he emotionally insecure? would he go over to his gf and start screaming at her, and then beat up the dude she cheated with?

seriously ask yourself this. If you decide to tell him, be sensible and tell him that he needs to forget about her. He needs to stop communicating with her completely and just ignore her. He shouldn't go back to her and start arguing, or anything of that sort. That'll only make things worse

Originally Posted by powahh View Post
    maybe you should take into consideration what kind of dude your friend is.

is he the kind that would commit suicide (srs)?
    is he the kind that can shake it off within a month or two?
    is he emotionally insecure? would he go over to his gf and start screaming at her, and then beat up the dude she cheated with?

seriously ask yourself this. If you decide to tell him, be sensible and tell him that he needs to forget about her. He needs to stop communicating with her completely and just ignore her. He shouldn't go back to her and start arguing, or anything of that sort. That'll only make things worse
    well i mean im not that close to him. we played yugioh together back in highschool and talked about homework together and thats basically it. but he seems like a nice guy, he doesnt seem suicidal. hes very optimistic, he is not violent at all, he doesn't swear either. hes an innocent kid. i don't know if hes emotionally insecure or if hes the kind to shake it off within a month or two. but this is his first gf so i dont even know. i honestly regret letting his gf suck my d*ck, but at the time i was thinking with the wrong head.

BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Say jking and try to initiate a smash. If she's into it, tell him

powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500) powahh is not very helpful. (-500)
    well i mean im not that close to him. we played yugioh together back in highschool and talked about homework together and thats basically it. but he seems like a nice guy, he doesnt seem suicidal. hes very optimistic, he is not violent at all, he doesn't swear either. hes an innocent kid. i don't know if hes emotionally insecure or if hes the kind to shake it off within a month or two. but this is his first gf so i dont even know. i honestly regret letting his gf suck my d*ck, but at the time i was thinking with the wrong head.

if it's his first girlfriend, imo, I wouldnt be too keen on telling him about her. She was right when she said
    "Hes not gonna trust another girl ever again."
    If this is his one and only experience with a girlfriend so far, he might grow to see all women as cheating sluts, or if he gets another girlfriend, he might be over-protective and clingy, which isn't attractive at all.

it's your call m8. I recommend telling the gal to dump him. That, to me, would seem like the safest route.

edit: She could come up with a bs reason why she is dumping him, and then he could brush it off more easily. After she dumps him, you can go over and talk to him for a little bit. Explain how it's his first experience having a girlfriend, and how there are going to be a lot more chances for him to build stronger relationships with girls later down the road, now that he has the feel of how things work.
    Last edited by powahh; 12-26-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Originally Posted by powahh View Post
    if it's his first girlfriend, imo, I wouldnt be too keen on telling him about her. She was right when she said
    "Hes not gonna trust another girl ever again."
    If this is his one and only experience with a girlfriend so far, he might grow to see all women as cheating sluts, or if he gets another girlfriend, he might be over-protective and clingy, which isn't attractive at all.

it's your call m8. I recommend telling the gal to dump him. That, to me, would seem like the safest route.

edit: She could come up with a bs reason why she is dumping him, and then he could brush it off more easily. After she dumps him, you can go over and talk to him for a little bit. Explain how it's his first experience having a girlfriend, and how there are going to be a lot more chances for him to build stronger relationships with girls later down the road, now that he has the feel of how things work.
    I think I'll do my best to try and guilt trip his gf into telling him because I think it's better to hear from your significant other than to hear from someone else. That way, there would be no trust issues involved in their relationship. I know for a fact that he really likes her, and if she changed like she said she did, then i could probably convince him to keep her.

Thoughts on this?

BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeastlyBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think I'll do my best to try and guilt trip his gf into telling him because I think it's better to hear from your significant other than to hear from someone else. That way, there would be no trust issues involved in their relationship. I know for a fact that he really likes her, and if she changed like she said she did, then i could probably convince him to keep her.

Thoughts on this?
    Originally Posted by BeastlyBro View Post
    Say jking and try to initiate a smash. If she's into it, tell him
    ^^^

Thoughts on this?
    I think you should tell her that she can either
    a) Dump him and stop talking to him forever
    or
    b) She, herself, can tell him that she cheated on him

if she doesn't comply with either, then you're forced to tell him.

GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GabeGSF is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Please tell him man, you know it's the right thing to do. She's going to marry this guy and ruin his life

patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50) patelvm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell her to either let him know or dump him, otherwise tell him
    Bench: 245
    Squat: 395
    Deadlift: 405

update yall, i got her to tell him and they're still together

tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10) tamcakic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    update yall, i got her to tell him and they're still together
    What was his reaction like? Was he mad? Disappointed in her?

JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good job on changing your life around OP but seriously the high-horsing was extremely hypocritical

LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LKevin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    y u no cliffs opie ?

Didn't read, but tell him, I've been cheated on and even though I didn't love her I felt like chit, I was glad the dude told me though.

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    didnt read but yes tell him

JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JNicko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Meadey View Post
    didnt read but yes tell him
    Sam...

Tessa sucked OPs penor twice...

Sorry brah
    "For the truly fortunate man, his body is a breathing image of self respect"

“I ask not for lighter burdens, but for broader shoulders.”

"If I went round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

myanimelist.net/animelist/jnicko

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JNicko View Post
    Sam...

Tessa sucked OPs penor twice...

Sorry brah
    cross continental blow job

mirin