Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Infinite Labs Elite Athlete and Juggernaut Marylyn Miners

Marylyn Miners ~ Infinite Labs Elite Athlete

I am 46, an Infinite Labs Elite Athlete, Physique Competitor, I have a full time career as Manager of Print Production for a cosmetics company (which requires business travel), have a 16 year-old son who is very active in school sports and other activities, and I assist with promoting and booking my boyfriend’s band (and of course, attend every show!).

I have been an athlete my entire life. I began participating in team sports in elementary school, and was first introduced to weight training in the junior high school gym when I was 15 years old. From that very first workout I was hooked! I have continued to live a healthy, active lifestyle, continuing with weight training, running and cycling.

I have been a competitive athlete for more than twelve years now, competing in 5K, 10K and Half-Marathon distance racing, Triathlon and Adventure Racing. I have been successful with many first, second and third place wins.

After becoming the Infinite Labs 2012 I Am Juggernaut Grand Prize Winner, it fueled my passion and inspired me to take my weight training to a whole new level! I became an Infinite Labs Elite Athlete and I competed in my first two Figure Competitions in April and May 2013. I have now moved over to the Physique division and competed in my first Women's Physique Competition in October 2013. I no longer compete in triathlon or running, I now focus my training specifically on Women's Physique Competition.

I am also a Certified Fitness Trainer. I love training, coaching and motivating others, and working with kids to introduce and encourage them to living a healthy, active lifestyle. In 2009, a friend and I developed the “Girl Power” program for the Woodstock Middle School in Woodstock, CT. 

This is a program that encourages pre-teen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running. It combines training for a 5k running event with self-esteem enhancing, uplifting workouts. The goal of this program is to encourage positive emotional, social, mental, spiritual and physical development. 

At the end of the program the girls participate as a team in the Jog With Judy 5k event in Woodstock, CT. This program has been a huge success and not only continues to grow each year, but now there is even a program for the boys!

Fitness is my passion! Living a fit, healthy lifestyle is an amazing feeling and brings a positive balance and outlook to all areas and aspects of my life.

I am excited to share my passion for fitness, training tips, nutrition information, healthy recipes, inspiration and motivation!

I AM JUGGERNAUT GRAND PRIZE WINNER, I Am Juggernaut Challenge, Arnold portion, December, 2012

I AM JUGGERNAUT Grand Prize Winner...cover on the latest issue of Infinite Mag and a feature article inside, along with my fellow Juggernauts! From the Arnold Classic, March 2012

NPC Vermont, 5th Place Women's Figure, Open Class, April 27, 2013

NPC East Coast Cup, New Haven, CT, 4th Place Women's Physique, October 19, 2013

NPC East Coast Cup, New Haven, CT, 4th Place Women's Physique, October 19, 2013

“Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions.” - Team Bring It

Follow me here ☺

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners
    http://www.youtube.com/mminers

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

12 Week Lean and Build Plan!!!

Since my last competition in October I have done some gaining, using my own nutrition and training plan. Now I am so excited to be starting a new 12 week Lean and Build plan with Built & Iron Sisters!!! I received my nutrition, weight training and cardio plan on Monday and have been taking time this week to read through my plan and prepare myself to begin on Monday, 30th December and I will be sharing my journey here in this forum!

This week with the Christmas holiday, I have continued to do some light training and I am eating clean but have added in some extra special treats :P ...come Monday it is game on!!! I am so ready for big things in 2014 and bringing an improved package to the stage!!!

Here is the stack that I will be starting with...

Infinite Labs Infinite Pro 100% Whey Protein
    Infinite Labs Infinite Force
    Infinite Labs Glutamine MTX
    Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP
    Infinite Labs Women's Multi

“Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions.” - Team Bring It

Follow me here ☺

*****://www.********.com/MarylynMiners
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners
    http://www.youtube.com/mminers

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed in Marylyn!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Subbed in Marylyn!
    Awesome!!! Thanks John!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Great Stack! Have you tried Cyclo-REM yet?
    Workout Log:

Great Stack! Have you tried Cyclo-REM yet?
    I have not tried it yet...I think because I have absolutely no trouble falling into a deep sleep the minute my head hits the pillow!!! Although, I know it's just not to aide in a good REM sleep, it does have ingredients to help with muscle recovery, and I hear so many great feedback on this product, I should probably give it a try!

Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    I have not tried it yet...I think because I have absolutely no trouble falling into a deep sleep the minute my head hits the pillow!!! Although, I know it's just not to aide in a good REM sleep, it does have ingredients to help with muscle recovery, and I hear so many great feedback on this product, I should probably give it a try!
    It is my favorite supplement, I really struggled with sleep for most of my adulthood, but this stuff helps me feel rested even if I get 5 hours. When is your next competition?
    Workout Log:

It is my favorite supplement, I really struggled with sleep for most of my adulthood, but this stuff helps me feel rested even if I get 5 hours. When is your next competition?
    I know I should give it a try, I just placed a new order so I'll have to add that on to my next one! My next competition is in May 2014.

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm IN on this for sure! Just reading your intro again and it makes me proud to be one of your followers. You're involvement with this challenge will be so inspiring to so many, just think about the lives you've already changed and how many more you will continue to help! Let's do this!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Originally Posted by EFT View Post
    I'm IN on this for sure! Just reading your intro again and it makes me proud to be one of your followers. You're involvement with this challenge will be so inspiring to so many, just think about the lives you've already changed and how many more you will continue to help! Let's do this!
    Thank you so much for your kind words and for your support. All of you keep me so inspired and motivated! Bring on 2014!!!

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome log Marylyn!

Originally Posted by vol8615 View Post
    Awesome log Marylyn!
    Thanks Aaron! I am really excited!!! Went grocery shopping last night, doing my food prep tomorrow, and will be totally prepared to kick off the week right on track!

Happy Sunday Fit Fam!!!

Food prep done for the week, intervals done, and now getting ready to relax for the rest of the day and watch some football!!! Have a great Sunday!!!

WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaynesWorld will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love every bit of this blog Marilyn. Keep 'em coming!
    The only thing that comes to a sleeper is a dream

Originally Posted by WaynesWorld View Post
    Love every bit of this blog Marilyn. Keep 'em coming!
    Thank you Wayne!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    Awesome!!! And killer artwork!!!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Since you loved the art work I thought I would post a picture that appeals more to feminine power.

Since you loved the art work I thought I would post a picture that appeals more to feminine power.
    I LOVE IT!!! SO COOL!!! Thank you

Day 1

Day 1 of new 12 week lean and build plan!!! So unbelievably excited!!! Started the day with fasted morning cardio, and will be back at the gym tonight to lift!!! Meals are all prepped for the day, lots of variety!!! So happy!!!

Here's to the start of an amazing week!

"This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure" ~ Winston Churchill

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    subbed in... And I will have to echo what John said about cyclorem! I had sleeping issues for a long time with broken sleep, not feeling rested, etc.... the cycleo rem has greatly improved my sleep and rest recovery, I take it every night now!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    Day 1 of new 12 week lean and build plan!!! So unbelievably excited!!! Started the day with fasted morning cardio, and will be back at the gym tonight to lift!!! Meals are all prepped for the day, lots of variety!!! So happy!!!

Here's to the start of an amazing week!

"This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure" ~ Winston Churchill
    I think you awesome already, I don't know what more you can do! But looking forward to finding out!

Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    subbed in... And I will have to echo what John said about cyclorem! I had sleeping issues for a long time with broken sleep, not feeling rested, etc.... the cycleo rem has greatly improved my sleep and rest recovery, I take it every night now!
    Thanks! I hear all positive feedback from the cyclorem! I just have not tried because I have no trouble sleeping, and I get my BCAA's in...but this product does have some really impressive ingredients for recovery, and with all of the positive feedback I am definitely going to have to try!

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    I think you awesome already, I don't know what more you can do! But looking forward to finding out!
    Thank you so much Eric! Very kind of you...I do have lots of room for improvement and some big goals! Glad you are following along...stay tuned!

Hit those goals!

Hit those goals!
    Yeah!!!

Day 2

Day 2...No lifting today, training was a.m. fasted cardio and a second cardio session tonight - a circuit with a very light weight barbell. Even though I am on vacation, and it's New Year's Eve, I still have my meals planned and prepared for each day. It makes it so much easier to help stay on point with nutrition! We went to see a movie this afternoon and I just grabbed the meals that I needed and took them with me. Since tonight is New Year's Eve, and we are enjoying a nice evening in, we have some good food and treats in the house for the fam, and I have my meals. Everybody is happy
    #NoExcuses #PhysiqueTraining #EarningIt

Thought I would post an other for you.

Thought I would post an other for you.
    Another awesome piece of artwork! Thank you so much!

Day 3

Happy New Year!!! Kicked off New Year's Day with fasted morning cardio, packed my food and went to the beach with my boyfriend, and then back to the gym tonight for an awesome shoulder workout. It's only Day 3 of my new training plan and I already feel so much better! While I enjoyed the gaining, and indulging in more treats than I should have...I am really happy that it's now time to lean out. And it makes a huge difference to be following a specific nutrition and training plan. I have so much more energy and feel like a million bucks!!!

It's back to work tomorrow...and although I do enjoy my vacation time, and I had a wonderful vacation over the holidays...I have to say I am looking forward to getting back to my usual routine...my 4am alarm, to the gym by 5am for my morning cardio, work, and then back to the gym after work to lift. Meals are prepared and packed and ready for a great day tomorrow!