NoizeComplaint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unusually tired and weak after working out. What could it be?

I apologize if this is the wrong place for this...

I was on a very religious workout routine and making progress I was happy with. I had an appointment with the cardiologist and he asked me not to work out until the results came back (that was two weeks without working out.) and my results came back normal from the stress test/echo test. Then my girlfriend was visiting from Canada and I didn't want to be rude and lift weights during her visit. So, I didn't get to work out for an additional two weeks. I've only been religiously working out for about two months. I can't do the routines I used to and I'm scared to death of losing the progress I've made already. Because I'm doing this for my girl, you know? No one wants to be the ugly boyfriend.

Well, last Tuesday, I was still recovering from the gym and I got into an argument with my younger brother about something trivial, well, it lead to me feeling extremely light headed and heart palpitations and then severe headaches that lasted for days (in fact, it still comes and goes ever since then) I feel really weak and lightheaded and sometimes when the palpitations happen, I'm really short of breath and I get a bad headache (not like "wow, this is the worst headache of my life" but it's uncomfortable and noticeable...)

And now I'm trying to get back into the routine of working out, but ever since then, I'm just *extremely* tired and weak all the time... I can barely lift like I used to and afterwards, I'm short of breath, really light headed and just weak. I can't stress that enough that I'm really weak and tired.

I don't know what's going on...

I've been to the hospital on several occasions this year alone from stress related stuff. All my EKGs, chest x-rays, blood work, stress test/echo test came back normal. I even had a scan done on my head and it came back normal too, about two or three months ago.

I'm at a total loss but it's disabling and it's affecting my happiness and my life. I don't know what to do...

Can someone please give me some answers? I know this isn't a doctor's office, but I really don't know what else to say... I've been to every damn doctor I can think of. I have been under a lot of stress lately and I can't sleep at night. I keep waking up... I just didn't think it would affect my workout routine. It hasn't in the past.

BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000)
    diabetic maybe?
    Do you eat before you workout?
    Do you get plenty of rest (6 to 8 hours sleep) per day?
    What is your workout routine? Maybe too much volume?
    Do you eat enough?
    “Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward."

LEO

NoizeComplaint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lately my workout is pretty pitiful. I supposed I do enough to still make gains...

Like today for example, I only hit the bench for 3 sets. Dumbbell flies for 3 sets. One set of push ups and I was completely wiped out. I've been checked for diabetes, but I have been under a lot of stress and I'm really weak and tired all the time...

BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000) BojackuUSMC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Take some liquid honey to the gym and drink some during your workout.
    Maybe you just need to change your workout routine.
    Try working out with your buddies.
    Take a break from gym maybe, go hiking with some heavy ruck sack and etc....
    “Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward."

LEO

lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lastman83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure what the results of all your test work were, but this sounds to me like it's in your head.

I don't want to sound nasty here. But everything you've described are things put stress into your body, raising levels of Cortisol in your body. Without going into too much psychology prolonged exposure to Cortisol can lead to muscle wasting.

I would suggest taking a little lighter than normal for a few weeks and make sure your diet is tip top. Get your confidence back when your under the bar and you'll get back to where you were in a few weeks.

Good luck

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know, easier said than done, but calm down.

7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 7THSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    go see a doctor? get a blood screen, if for nothing but to rule out a physical problem
    ** RETIRED AT 27 CREW **

S: 315
    B: 235
    D: 405

Gettin PHAT for Summer LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158347233

Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100) Sahigher is not very well liked. (-100)
    I can't believe nobody has said it yet. Take a walk.