reviews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gaba Rocks (great for anxiety)

I Love GABA. It is one of many product my family buys from Liftmode. I take this if I had not had a good night sleep the night before and it eases me off to a restful night sleep and I awaken feeling refreshed with no drugged feeling. But what I love best about it is that when I get that anxious feeling in my chest I put a scoop (provided with the product) under my tongue and with in minutes I feel normal again, with NO side effects. I don't have to take the prescribed "drugs" for my anxiety attacks , I just take a dose of GABA when I feel one coming on and I feel great again! I don't have to take it everyday like other drugs to build up in my system and cause other health issues. Gaba can be taken when needed and works every time! I have bought Gaba from GNC and it is NOT the same, you will have to take way more of their product to get the same results as the one from Liftmode. I highly recommend Gaba from Liftmode!

Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Backfire16 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It was my understanding that supplementing with GABA is virtually useless due to absorption and the blood brain barrier.
    Mod Negged by Memcop 01/13/2013 - Crawled my way back to green

++ Positive Crew ++

**Reps Instead Of Negs Crew**

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you should not be using supplements to try to treat or cure a medical condition
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)