Thread: Team Universe

XtinaMarieATX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Team Universe

Anyone competing at Team U July 2014?

njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by XtinaMarieATX View Post
    I'll be there!!! Men's Physique - Class C

I'll be back on stage April 19th at the NPC John Kemper Classic in NJ right by Team U
    Top Secret Nutrition Brand Ambassador

NPC Men's Physique Competitor (Nationally Qualified)

jch1469 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i will be . it will be a great show.
    Originally Posted by XtinaMarieATX View Post

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jch1469 View Post
    i will be . it will be a great show.
    Do they have bbing masters classes at Team U? U look impressive enough to be in open anyway... Physique Masters over 35 too?
    The Best is Yet to Come!

jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdrub will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KnowstheSky View Post
    Do they have bbing masters classes at Team U? U look impressive enough to be in open anyway... Physique Masters over 35 too?
    Just started my prep for it, 35 and over masters BB.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/over-40-amateur-of-the-week-iron-workhorse.html

No free lunch here, you wanna dance, you gotta pay the band!

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Possibly, depending on Mets placing and if I want to do shows 12 weeks apart. I'll be attending regardless as I have friends doing it.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) njphysique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    Possibly, depending on Mets placing and if I want to do shows 12 weeks apart. I'll be attending regardless as I have friends doing it.
    Good luck at the Mets. I hope you do well and then I'll see you backstage at Team U. I'm competing the week after the Mets at the John Kemper Classic.
    Top Secret Nutrition Brand Ambassador

NPC Men's Physique Competitor (Nationally Qualified)