MountainMan93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New supplement combo. Advice and opinions?

So its christmas and since im low on my regular stuff I decided to switch to what I got since I have so much. Before now I just used bodyfortress whey, but I have 4 serivings of Cellucor C4, 2 Cellucor super hd caps to start off slimming, dozens of Neon Sport Volt pre-workout tubs which ive found is similar to c4, and a small bag of gnc amplified wheybolic extreme 60 with leucine. And hitting gnc for some O.N. micronized creatine and some whey since this gnc wheybolic **** costs more than its worth.
    Ive been told it doesnt matter when to take creatine , after and before but for size being used with whey do I want it before my workout for the extra rep use or after for the enhanced protein absorbtion. What im asking is How do I best use this creatine/whey combo for size on the Neon Sport volt. The cellucor hd ima use on my jiujitsu cardio days.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i am confused

take creatine whenever
    protein to meet your macros
    neon volt pre workout
    super HD is a fat burner so you should take as directed. however i wouldnt combine a pre workout and a fat burner
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

MountainMan93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I quickly figured not to combine fatburn and pre-workout supplements.

Ill put it as simply as I can. I dont know when to best take the creatine if Im already taking whey after my workout. I see added rep benefits if I take it before but I figure that pre-workout creatine would burn off during workout and my muscle wont be fully benefited. After, I figure ill get more muscle benefits but sacrifice that pump creatine gives. Though this Neon volt stuff has me so pumped I hurt myself cause its so easy to max out. So creatine is best when in my situation? And since O.N. M. Creatine is so good and cheap I might say screw it and take the creatine pre and post workout.

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's a question that will help us better answer your question... how long have you been consistently taking 3-5g of creatine? A few days? A few weeks? On and off?

Also, it doesn't matter when you take whey protein and it wouldn't affect the absorption of anything else. Protein powder is just powdered high protein food.

You're thinking about things a little too hard. Things that will basically make no difference as long as you took them daily in the right amounts. Your muscles will be saturated with creatine within the span of a few weeks if you consistently take 5g/day.
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MountainMan93 View Post

Ill put it as simply as I can. I dont know when to best take the creatine if Im already taking whey after my workout. I see added rep benefits if I take it before but I figure that pre-workout creatine would burn off during workout and my muscle wont be fully benefited. After, I figure ill get more muscle benefits but sacrifice that pump creatine gives. Though this Neon volt stuff has me so pumped I hurt myself cause its so easy to max out. So creatine is best when in my situation? And since O.N. M. Creatine is so good and cheap I might say screw it and take the creatine pre and post workout.
    i already said. take creatine whenever. it works off of saturation. if you want to take it pre workout then do it
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MountainMan93 View Post

Cummins said it best, as long as your getting 3-5g of creatine it will not matter when it is taken.
    As far as the Super HD and C4 what is your goal? Fatloss? if so then i would stick to the HD, if not then use the c4 and save the HD for when you want to cut

Super HD has 160mg caffeine per cap and C4 has 135mg per scoop, use either as your stimulant for your workout. As stated NEVER combine both. it may be too many stims at once and that would be a bad thing.

Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i am confused

take creatine whenever
    protein to meet your macros
    neon volt pre workout
    super HD is a fat burner so you should take as directed. however i wouldnt combine a pre workout and a fat burner