Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000) wrestlersaira is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ElevatedVaal View Post
    i would suggest getting a therapist. cant afford? i couldnt either. thats one of the reasons why i thrived on selling things tomake money. but the therapist gave me little tricks, to help me in times of need
    school offers a therapist but I feel so uncomfortable around her. I may sound ridiculous but I feel like I'm bothering her when I discuss my problems. And do you mind telling me those things your therapist informed you to do?

ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrestlersaira View Post
    school offers a therapist but I feel so uncomfortable around her. I may sound ridiculous but I feel like I'm bothering her when I discuss my problems. And do you mind telling me those things your therapist informed you to do?
    Ill pm
    “I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid”

meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000) meaantje is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ElevatedVaal View Post
    my dad hits me all the time.. hard too. it used to be a lot worse. when he punches me in the face, or kicks me, i think about, how none of my friends dads , do that to them. i always think about that. although there was this lol time, when my dad got extremly mad at my mom and i, and he tried to hit her, and my mom, picked him up, and dropped him. was lul as fukk. but he is on medication that calms him down, forget what its called, but for the most part he is quite chill. when hes off his pills its a whole diffrent story..

EDIt: my dads stats:

5'10
    195 13% bf

so as you can see, it is quite scary, but its gotten ALOT better
    i know those feels brah. Makes me always mad and sad too when my dad hits me. Still angry with him for doin so.
    "it is what it is"

mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrshredded4801 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My mom abused me since I was little and went out drinking most of the time and didn't take care of me or my sister. My dad came to pick me up and I thought the abuse was over, but it wasn't. He would just beat me too and put my feelings down and was unsupportive so, I just stopped caring for my family altogether. I was physically abused by my uncles when I lived with my mother, I had to get stitches because my head was cracked by a fourwheeler battery that my uncles decided to hit me with. My dad then fell ill for all the smoking he did, he got better and turned christian but still had a very controlling offensive attitude. He threw things around and still was unsupportive, he now has no time for me and just chills at school and I honestly don't care anymore since I can't wait to get out of my house. I was also bullied but that's a lot of childhood stories to type

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @mrshredded

I am very sorry to hear that you have had to go through this. From what it sounds like you are still dealing with the situation. Are you currently speaking to anyone about this? If you are being physically abused then I suggest you speak to someone IMMEDIATELY who can intervene and offer you some help. Preferably someone you trust and feel comfortable talking to, like a close teacher, etc..

I understand the putting down part, I had to go through that through my teen years. Verbal abuse is different because you can't see the wounds but they are there. The memories are there however you can work on not allowing the memories to bother you as much or act as triggers. This is where speaking to a professional will help.

I would just like to emphasize more what I stated above; IF YOU ARE BEING PHYSICALLY HARMED IN ANYWAY YOU NEED TO SPEAK UP IMMEDIATELY!!!

Good luck to you, and always feel free to return here for support when you need it. Stay strong and keep fighting. Focus on your goals for the future and what you want to accomplish in life. Chase after those goals and always, ALWAYS keep fighting.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ufcprodigy View Post
    1st
    I got in at 35th. Not bad for a sticky.

EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EGamComp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure where to start, so I'll just begin with me being a child...

I was born into a family with a mother and father who loved me..my dad was usually working for most of the time, so I pretty much spent most time with my mom.

Eventually they started fighting and my mother moved away, together with my and my younger brother. We left the country and moved to where my mother is originally from.

I lived in that country for 3 years I think..I became a bad student, was disrespectful to teachers, etc. I missed my dad (we visited) but I wanted to live with him. My mother cut down on my communications with my father; she limited phone calls, listened to phone calls, etc.

I lived in that country, but away from her, for a few months in a "foster family" which were basically just friends of my father. In those months, the trial for my fathers custody was going on, and I was finally able to live with him.

So I moved back to Utah and start living here.

Well here's where things start...

1. My dad has very high expectations
    2. My dad has extreme anger issues

For a couple years in middle school, I got by fine. Life was alright. He yelled every now and then, but whatever.

Now, in high school, is where things got worse...

For one thing, I am suffering from depression and social anxiety disorder. I have literally no real friends in school.

Now last summer (transition between 9th and 10th grade) is the first time my dad started hitting me.

I don't remember the cause, but he started beating me one day. Another day I ran away after he started yelling. I slept outside on a Bench that night and he reported me missing to the police.

Ever since then, it's happened a few more times. Once, a few months ago, he hit me multiple times because I "cracked a knuckle" (he's told me multiple times not to do it, always yells at me when I do

WILL FINISH LATER
    Last edited by EGamComp; 03-09-2014 at 09:22 PM.

ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ankit258456 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    in my case people don't respect me
    some people give me respect but others just don't
    i hate being treated like that

Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dexter617 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So ive been reading Total Recall by Schwarzenegger and one of the things he says is that when he came over to America he automatically felt a sense of comfortably with the bodybuilders who picked him up and trained with him because they all had one thing in common and that was working out and soon they all felt like family to him. I like to think that the same can go on here. Even though we have never met and never will, we all have a common goal here which makes us already understanding of each other. I would welcome anyone with any issues or problems to not be afraid to say something here as this is a community that accepts everyone

jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000) jakebrah2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is why I love bb.com, all you that suffer, stay in there you'll get through it in time.

My dad is an abusive alcoholic and had never done anything for me but cause me stress and anxiety. I also have social probs but hey, it's nearly time to go to uni/college and get away.

It will all make you stronger in the long run (srs). If you can't stop it, try get through it as best as possible until you can leave home, then once you have...you will benefit from in later in life when you begin to become stronger.

Peace and good luck.

mh2093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh2093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mh2093 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really feel for some of the people who have to deal with that unnecessary bs. anyone wants to talk, pm me. i give great advice

MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattChiHK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anyone need someone to vent to you can pm me. I don't have too much experience with abuse but know some people that do and can offer whatever advice I can. Stay strong brahs, we're all gonna make it.

davemuscleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davemuscleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davemuscleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davemuscleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davemuscleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davemuscleboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

cute boy

cute boy

router5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My case is nowhere near as serious as what a lot of posts here are but I will just put our anyway.

My dad quit his job about 5 years ago. He "didn't like how they worked" and he thinks he has "worked enough" (was about 44-45 when he quit). Since then he has been pretending to start a business. For the first year or two it seemed legit even though it was bad living off savings alone (parents wouldn't even buy me clothes that fit, 3 year old clothes from primary school...) and food was very low. Not starvation low but I was underweight and unfortunatly probably lost some potential growth. I also lost all friends, no wearable clothes to go out in. I was 13 and they were age 10-11 size.

A couple of years ago this "business" excuse has turned into him being an intentionally unemployed alcoholic. He has ways been an alcoholic but now its actually bad, vodka, getting very drunk EVERY night. So he wakes up at like 2pm, does nothing important during the day, then drinks. He does this in the next room to me as well which effects my sleep because I have to be up at 7am for college and he is making noise until 3am. If doing nothing and disregarding his family isn't enough, he has to damage my education too.

Since I turned 16 and finished mandatory school I have been treated like a second class citizen in the home. Even though I am still under 18 and deserve the equal care I am always being threatened to be kicked out. I make the slightest bit of noise about these problems and I get the blame.

My mom says he is I'll and simply nothing can be done about it. The healthcare in my country offered nothing to us and we do not have money to buy private care. Is there anything that can be done? Is my dad seriously sick and unwell to the point he can do nothing to change, or is he being selfish?

I his his beer tonight and he started calling me a c*nt. I don't know about the drinking, surely he could at least cut down by some small amount slowly like one unit a week, or a fortnight even? But he won't even drink somewhere else so that I can sleep... He says "what's the point in owning a house if you can't do what you want?". Being repellant to cut down on alcohol is one thing, but surely the fact he won't even drink somewhere else because he's " not comfortable " on the downstairs sofa is selfishness?

I don't know what to do here. And please do not suggest getting social services. We have had them many times, they do NOTHING except just make life inconvenient.

BDawg34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BDawg34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know my situation may not be as bad as some others, but I just hate how my life is.

My dad abuses me for no reason at times which really p*sses me off and I don't want to do anything about it, because I know it's not completely his fault. When my dad grew up he got abused by his dad, which kinda sent him a message kinda how to deal with things I guess, and that is what is happening or at least going to happen to me as I grow older. His dad was severe alcoholic coming home completely wasted, and now so is he. I just don't know what to expect in the next couple minutes, hours, days, years from him. I stay isolated as much as I can away from him, and so I rarely come out of my room. I've gone to school a ton of times with a black eye or bruises because of him. I just can't wait till these 3 1/4 years are over, then I'm never keeping contact with him ever again, never going back to my hometown, never going to see my family again, leaving everything I ever had and starting somewhere else brand new with no previous labels attached to me. Not going to have any kids at all, because being abusive runs in my family I guess, and I just don't want to make them a mistake like I was. No way would I ever want any kid to go through abuse like me and many others have experienced. I don't care about being 'rich' or having 'fame'. All I care about is living a happy and positive life, with just somewhere, where I know I don't have to go home or go to bed worrying about being abused or being disregarded by someone I'm forced to live with. I just want some happiness for once, and not having this sh*t take over my f*cking life.

I know how everyone of you guys on here feel. :/
    All I know is that we all can make it through this horrendous sh*t, and live a happy life.

DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Since I can't adequately reply to each of these in particular, I'll give my background and response.

My parents were married for 26 years and recently just got divorced. Since I was ten, things slowly went downhill. Both my parents have NPD, a disorder where everything is about them, and if it isn't or it doesn't favor them, it 'never occurred.' In their head nothing ever happened and nothing is their fault, ever. My parents forced me to become someone I wasn't. I wanted to do bbing in high school, my parents sat me down and asked if I was gay. They thought I was weird because I like languages, and forced me to play football even though I hated it.

We've had police called several times, my dad told my older sister she should have been aborted, my little sister that he wishes he could 'divorce her too' and recently this past week told me I was going to hell and 'He cannot believe the type of man I was and he never raised me this way.' He said I was rude, self centered, ignorant and ungrateful. My parents are financially wealthy, but emotionally my family is a FKING WRECK. My older sister has PTSD from it all, and she's even put a gun to her head in front of my parents. My parents beat the hell out of us also. With or without cause. Sometimes we acted up, sometimes it was abuse.

MY LIFE NOW:

I've changed. I cut out the negative and focus on the positive. I know my parents have a problem that they aren't willing to fix. I'm done. I've declared independence and I couldn't be happier. I pay for nearly everything myself, rarely talk to either of them (I live with my mum right now, looking for a job because I graduated 2 weeks ago). I'll be out of here by the end of July. I'm sticking around for my little sister, who they blame for their divorce.

Realize that these times and tough situations make you stronger than you will ever imagine. Everything is so much easier to deal with because I've seen so much already. I don't get angry, I rarely cry, and I'm happy no matter what I'm doing.

you realize what's important in your life and what isn't. You realize that the simpler you live, the better and happier you are.

Family is by choice, not just by blood. I have friends and people in my life I would easily die for, and wouldn't trade for the world.

If my situation has taught me anything, it's that what you see is what you get. I have no reason to lie, no reason to hide. If you don't like me, fk off. If you ask me a question, I will answer it honestly. I am a man of honor.

These situations changed me from a boy to a man. It happened gradually until you wake up and you know that you're powerful enough that you don't need **** in your life. You ARE capable. You ARE powerful, and everything you have stares at you right from the mirror.

If any of you want to talk, PM me. I'm here to help you all. I've gotten through it and I'm more than happy to help others to the same.

I was here when the T misc started. The old crew saved each other from suicide, abuse, depression, you name it. We had each others phone numbers, etc. We were friends, though many of us had never met. This community can do the same.

-DK1
    "If you don't like where you are, work harder."

"Failure is not an option."

"Tomorrow is never a guarantee."

dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dizy0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DatsunKing1 View Post
    Since I can't adequately reply to each of these in particular, I'll give my background and response.

My parents were married for 26 years and recently just got divorced. Since I was ten, things slowly went downhill. Both my parents have NPD, a disorder where everything is about them, and if it isn't or it doesn't favor them, it 'never occurred.' In their head nothing ever happened and nothing is their fault, ever. My parents forced me to become someone I wasn't. I wanted to do bbing in high school, my parents sat me down and asked if I was gay. They thought I was weird because I like languages, and forced me to play football even though I hated it.

We've had police called several times, my dad told my older sister she should have been aborted, my little sister that he wishes he could 'divorce her too' and recently this past week told me I was going to hell and 'He cannot believe the type of man I was and he never raised me this way.' He said I was rude, self centered, ignorant and ungrateful. My parents are financially wealthy, but emotionally my family is a FKING WRECK. My older sister has PTSD from it all, and she's even put a gun to her head in front of my parents. My parents beat the hell out of us also. With or without cause. Sometimes we acted up, sometimes it was abuse.

MY LIFE NOW:

I've changed. I cut out the negative and focus on the positive. I know my parents have a problem that they aren't willing to fix. I'm done. I've declared independence and I couldn't be happier. I pay for nearly everything myself, rarely talk to either of them (I live with my mum right now, looking for a job because I graduated 2 weeks ago). I'll be out of here by the end of July. I'm sticking around for my little sister, who they blame for their divorce.

Realize that these times and tough situations make you stronger than you will ever imagine. Everything is so much easier to deal with because I've seen so much already. I don't get angry, I rarely cry, and I'm happy no matter what I'm doing.

you realize what's important in your life and what isn't. You realize that the simpler you live, the better and happier you are.

Family is by choice, not just by blood. I have friends and people in my life I would easily die for, and wouldn't trade for the world.

If my situation has taught me anything, it's that what you see is what you get. I have no reason to lie, no reason to hide. If you don't like me, fk off. If you ask me a question, I will answer it honestly. I am a man of honor.

These situations changed me from a boy to a man. It happened gradually until you wake up and you know that you're powerful enough that you don't need **** in your life. You ARE capable. You ARE powerful, and everything you have stares at you right from the mirror.

If any of you want to talk, PM me. I'm here to help you all. I've gotten through it and I'm more than happy to help others to the same.

I was here when the T misc started. The old crew saved each other from suicide, abuse, depression, you name it. We had each others phone numbers, etc. We were friends, though many of us had never met. This community can do the same.

-DK1
    That's awesome man. I'm happy everything got better for you and you learned from what you been through, that's good man. I wish you luck with getting a job and so on.

rodka17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I support this.

marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcioalfranco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What to do?

Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000) Malaki100 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just divorced my ex husband who was abusive . Any girls dealing with abuse should call the police. You can talk anonymously with the police until you are comfortable to tell them all the details. My ex is going to be in jail.

I'm not afraid of him any more.
    Matthew 6:19-21: "Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

***Capoeirista Crew***
    ***True Blue Crew***

TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheEndGoal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Malaki100 View Post
    I just divorced my ex husband who was abusive . Any girls dealing with abuse should call the police. You can talk anonymously with the police until you are comfortable to tell them all the details. My ex is going to be in jail.

I'm not afraid of him any more.
    Good on you Malaki, no one (regardless of race and religion) deserves to be abused in any shape or form, be it physically or psychologically.

thamu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by arlo235 View Post
    BB.com is one of the most supportive forums ive ever been in. ******** and all those other social media websties are nothing compared to the support from the bb.com. Plus its a website that advocates healthy eating and exercise so its a win win! lol
    True

Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    my mother is an alcoholic and my father is an ******* who never gave me **** and visits me 2 times a year

fml

Registered User HaggisMcBagpipe's Avatar
    HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking at this thread, my situation isn't as bad as others.

Ever since I was little my dad hit me and my mom, blew up for no reason and made huge ****storms. He abused her and me mentally and always put her down.

Even now he still does that, less though.

He blames everyone except himself for his faults and his failure to be successful in America although it's his fault. He's a hypocrite who points out small stuff people do but does the same things himself but much more often. He bitches about having to do small things around the house like washing a cup or two or helping. He has never had a job since he came to America. It's always been my mom, and then her and me keeping the household up. He's never done jack **** for me or her. He takes money and does as he wishes in the house but still talks **** to her and calls her stupid. He's no better than his **** relatives who used us to get to America then ditched us after that. He always blames my mother for everything, he abuses her mentally and barks for hours on end. When he was attempting to study he would give up a whole day if some one so much as made a sound but he will not shut up about random **** even though he wants me to go through college as a Bio major. he sees no one but himself, and thinks he's always right. never calm, and everything must be done his way.

I do my best to help my mother and whatnot but in my culture you're not supposed to talk up to elders even though I did to defend my mother as best as I could. She always tells me to be quiet and ignore him but it's hard to. Any truth you tell him about himself he will not take it. He will gladly put you down for small things though. It amazes me such a person could have been an ER surgeon years ago. There's more but idk if I should post it.

Basically it's got me stuck in a ****ing loop where I have no clue what to do, and I'm torn up.

Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bernas24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by router5 View Post
    My case is nowhere near as serious as what a lot of posts here are but I will just put our anyway.

My dad quit his job about 5 years ago. He "didn't like how they worked" and he thinks he has "worked enough" (was about 44-45 when he quit). Since then he has been pretending to start a business. For the first year or two it seemed legit even though it was bad living off savings alone (parents wouldn't even buy me clothes that fit, 3 year old clothes from primary school...) and food was very low. Not starvation low but I was underweight and unfortunatly probably lost some potential growth. I also lost all friends, no wearable clothes to go out in. I was 13 and they were age 10-11 size.

A couple of years ago this "business" excuse has turned into him being an intentionally unemployed alcoholic. He has ways been an alcoholic but now its actually bad, vodka, getting very drunk EVERY night. So he wakes up at like 2pm, does nothing important during the day, then drinks. He does this in the next room to me as well which effects my sleep because I have to be up at 7am for college and he is making noise until 3am. If doing nothing and disregarding his family isn't enough, he has to damage my education too.

Since I turned 16 and finished mandatory school I have been treated like a second class citizen in the home. Even though I am still under 18 and deserve the equal care I am always being threatened to be kicked out. I make the slightest bit of noise about these problems and I get the blame.

My mom says he is I'll and simply nothing can be done about it. The healthcare in my country offered nothing to us and we do not have money to buy private care. Is there anything that can be done? Is my dad seriously sick and unwell to the point he can do nothing to change, or is he being selfish?

I his his beer tonight and he started calling me a c*nt. I don't know about the drinking, surely he could at least cut down by some small amount slowly like one unit a week, or a fortnight even? But he won't even drink somewhere else so that I can sleep... He says "what's the point in owning a house if you can't do what you want?". Being repellant to cut down on alcohol is one thing, but surely the fact he won't even drink somewhere else because he's " not comfortable " on the downstairs sofa is selfishness?

I don't know what to do here. And please do not suggest getting social services. We have had them many times, they do NOTHING except just make life inconvenient.
    Interestingly enough I'm in a somewhat similar situation. My mother is a alcholic depressive person who never had a job and always lived at my grandmothers expenses. She always says she'll get a job but never does and claims this is due to her depression and years of stress. Her alcholism started when I was 11 and I'm 17 now. These have been the worst 5 ****ing years of my life. for these past years she'd keep going out to drink and neglect me while I'd be really stressed out and worried. She went to rehab earlier this year and seems to have partially cut the drinking, though she still does occassionally. I thought my problems would be over but her depressive mood is just ****ing unbearable. She keeps rambling about **** on and on for hours and the only time I'm relieved is when she goes to bed. Next day I wake up - same ****ing ****. It's ****ing untorelable. I've been depressed for many years now, and the mere THOUGHT of these events makes me really stressed out to the point where I just turn red and get really sweaty. My dad is a ****ing jackass who sees me 2 times a year, frankly I never gave **** about him. He sometimes insults me for no reason when he's restless and comes to visit me. Neither of these people ever gave me anything. They're both co-dependent *******s who've never done anything for their lives. This eventually led to me being in denial constantly thinking ''it's not that bad'' when I rationally KNOW it's ****. It might not be THAT bad as other people here, but it's still beyond optimal conditions of living. Honestly what's been getting me through is the thought of eventually leaving to uni, but I'll still have to endure 2 more phucking years.

Originally Posted by HaggisMcBagpipe View Post
    Looking at this thread, my situation isn't as bad as others.

Ever since I was little my dad hit me and my mom, blew up for no reason and made huge ****storms. He abused her and me mentally and always put her down.

Even now he still does that, less though.

He blames everyone except himself for his faults and his failure to be successful in America although it's his fault. He's a hypocrite who points out small stuff people do but does the same things himself but much more often. He bitches about having to do small things around the house like washing a cup or two or helping. He has never had a job since he came to America. It's always been my mom, and then her and me keeping the household up. He's never done jack **** for me or her. He takes money and does as he wishes in the house but still talks **** to her and calls her stupid. He's no better than his **** relatives who used us to get to America then ditched us after that. He always blames my mother for everything, he abuses her mentally and barks for hours on end. When he was attempting to study he would give up a whole day if some one so much as made a sound but he will not shut up about random **** even though he wants me to go through college as a Bio major. he sees no one but himself, and thinks he's always right. never calm, and everything must be done his way.

I do my best to help my mother and whatnot but in my culture you're not supposed to talk up to elders even though I did to defend my mother as best as I could. She always tells me to be quiet and ignore him but it's hard to. Any truth you tell him about himself he will not take it. He will gladly put you down for small things though. It amazes me such a person could have been an ER surgeon years ago. There's more but idk if I should post it.

Basically it's got me stuck in a ****ing loop where I have no clue what to do, and I'm torn up.
    If you're really 20 just phucking leave dude. You'll feel so relieved I'm sure. I envy you, I wish I hadn't failed a year in school and I could be out next year. Instead I'll have to ****ing endure this **** for 2 more years I'm phucked.

dgyrfyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hope the people who need support can find it here

Registered User HaggisMcBagpipe's Avatar
    HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HaggisMcBagpipe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bernas24 View Post
    If you're really 20 just phucking leave dude. You'll feel so relieved I'm sure. I envy you, I wish I hadn't failed a year in school and I could be out next year. Instead I'll have to ****ing endure this **** for 2 more years I'm phucked.
    I might just dude, once I get out of community college.

Worst part is, whenever i did anything wrong he wouldn't tell me he'd take it out on my mom and I couldn't say anything to him otherwise he'd make it worse for her. Few times I did stop him resulted in him going away for days, drama etc.

Worst part is he never shuts up about anything but gladly tells others they talk too much.

That drives me ****ing nuts the most.

Thanks man, I will make it priority to get out asap.

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    here's a tip for anyone who is being 'abused' (lol)

reach down into ur pants

feel ur nuts

you're a man

men deal with chit
    be fuking strong mentally kunts.

honestly if someone was abusing me i would probably attack them with a knife. even if you get send to jail for aggravated assault for chopping off his arm it's only a few years. jail isn't even bad compared to enduring the abuse like a puss.

good luck

just to clarify, this was a joke seeing as so many of u took it dead srs.

also reviving this thread

**Anti-bullying/hating Crew**
    to the best!

bench 308
    squat 440
    deadlift 440

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    just to clarify, this was a joke seeing as so many of u took it dead srs.

also reviving this thread

**Anti-bullying/hating Crew**
    haha
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017