Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2014 I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge~APK

Here I am! And I'm ready and excited for this challenge! I won't officially begin logging until next week, but have been inspired by a few other Juggernaut Challengers to set up my forum log.

A little about me and my journey thus far:

I'm 48 years old and started my fitness journey almost two years ago. I will hit my two year start date "anniversary" on April 1 when this specific challenge is over for me, even though I plan to always challenge myself to be the best I can be as well as inspire others to make changes in order to live a healthy and fit lifestyle. To date I've lost 50 pounds and about 20-25% body fat. I've lost about 30 inches off my body and have lost 3 pant sizes.

I have many goals to accomplish in 2014 including many which I had for 2013 that I didn't manage to achieve. The most important thing I've learned so far is that it's ok to change your goals from time to time when life throws you those sudden curveballs. I've learned to be more accepting of setbacks and to celebrate small successes! Physical goals include losing another 20 pounds and to get to between 15-18% body fat. I've been wanting to compete, but am not sure if I have enough muscle in order to do well. I will make a determination if I'm ready sometime in early spring. I DO hope to compete before I turn 50! I continue to strive to do at least one un assisted pull up. I'm almost there! I'd like to improve my strength, particularly in my chest.

I hope to continue to learn more about nutrition and perhaps returning to school to pursue a degree. I am currently searching for a new job in my field, but like many who start on the fitness path am considering a new career in the fitness industry. I thrive on the energy and positive influence of others and enjoy being in an environment that promotes this lifestyle. I look forward to learning from those in the challenge as well as the pros and athletes at Infinite Labs.
    I plan to use Phenyl Core/Final Cutz and Final Form along with my Juggernaut HP, Infinite Force and Women's Multi. I'm already a fan of Infinite Labs and I'm looking forward to using the PC/FF stack again after a 12 week break.

After a much needed mental "break" and lots(too many!) of Holiday goodies and treats, I'm ready to get back into eating on my plan and making my goals happen! Best of luck to all participants and I look forward to positive interactions with all of you!

ONWARD!

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Andrea928 View Post
    Here I am! And I'm ready and excited for this challenge! I won't officially begin logging until next week, but have been inspired by a few other Juggernaut Challengers to set up my forum log.

I'm 48 years old and started my fitness journey almost two years ago. I will hit my two year start date "anniversary" on April 1 when this specific challenge is over for me, even though I plan to always challenge myself to be the best I can be as well as inspire others to make changes in order to live a healthy and fit lifestyle. To date I've lost 50 pounds and about 20-25% body fat. I've lost about 30 inches off my body and have lost 3 pant sizes.

I have many goals to accomplish in 2014 including many which I had for 2013 that I didn't manage to achieve. The most important thing I've learned so far is that it's ok to change your goals from time to time when life throws you those sudden curveballs. I've learned to be more accepting of setbacks and to celebrate small successes! Physical goals include losing another 20 pounds and to get to between 15-18% body fat. I've been wanting to compete, but am not sure if I have enough muscle in order to do well. I will make a determination if I'm ready sometime in early spring. I DO hope to compete before I turn 50! I continue to strive to do at least one un assisted pull up. I'm almost there! I'd like to improve my strength, particularly in my chest.

I hope to continue to learn more about nutrition and perhaps returning to school to pursue a degree. I am currently searching for a new job in my field, but like many who start on the fitness path am considering a new career in the fitness industry. I thrive on the energy and positive influence of others and enjoy being in an environment that promotes this lifestyle. I look forward to learning from those in the challenge as well as the pros and athletes at Infinite Labs.
    I plan to use Phenyl Core/Final Cutz and Final Form along with my Juggernaut HP, Infinite Force and Women's Multi. I'm already a fan of Infinite Labs and I'm looking forward to using the PC/FF stack again after a 12 week break.

After a much needed mental "break" and lots(too many!) of Holiday goodies and treats, I'm ready to get back into eating on my plan and making my goals happen! Best of luck to all participants and I look forward to positive interactions with all of you!

ONWARD!
    Congratulations on the achievements you have made so far on your fitness journey! That is awesome!!! And welcome to the IAJ Challenge!!! Onward to 2014!!!

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hey andrea!! Welcome to the challenge!! I look forward to following you on your journey

ONWARD!
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi Andrea! Good to see you on here! And WOW to your accomplishments already!!! That's amazing!!! Nothing is stopping you now! I'm excited to see you after the 3 months! I'm here if you need anything! . I too am working on unassisted pullups!

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Learning on how to deal with setbacks, accept missed goals, and realize that even the smallest progress/success is a big deal is huge in continuing down the journey fitness. I am looking forward to the journey with you and hope to give/receive help/encouragement along the way. As far as taking the stage and not being ready, sometimes making that 1st step even if you aren't were you want to be is the most important part. I plan on taking the stage in October, not to win, just to do it (whether I feel ready or not) - but I will be going into it with the mentality of not trying to win but just trying to get the first one under my belt.

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slumpbuster View Post
    Learning on how to deal with setbacks, accept missed goals, and realize that even the smallest progress/success is a big deal is huge in continuing down the journey fitness. I am looking forward to the journey with you and hope to give/receive help/encouragement along the way. As far as taking the stage and not being ready, sometimes making that 1st step even if you aren't were you want to be is the most important part. I plan on taking the stage in October, not to win, just to do it (whether I feel ready or not) - but I will be going into it with the mentality of not trying to win but just trying to get the first one under my belt.
    Thanks for this! I do know what you mean about just getting one under my belt. I waver back and forth on how I feel about this all the time. Part of me just wants to set a goal, set out to do it and know that I've done it, at my best or not. I have a trainer with a very different mind set and I do tend to agree with him much of the time on his ideas regarding competition. I'm not a person who takes competition lightly, so I really want to feel confident about how I look in order to do it. I've already gone to a posing clinic just to watch, have been learning a lot about contest prep dieting, etc. so that when the time comes I will not have done it for the first time, real competition or not. I plan on using this challenge to physically and mentally get my head totally "in the game", so that I'll really be able to decide if I'm ready to compete or not in 2014.

Thanks everyone! After the past few days of being completely carefree, I'm even more ready to get back on track. My "plan", however haphazard it was, gave me the mental break I truly needed to get myself back in line!

And now, I'm off to hit cardio for a few hours! Ha ha...not really, just my regular 45 minutes, although I feel like I need to do a couple of hours worth!

ONWARD!

thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best of luck!!! We are all here to help!!!

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ONWARD!
    Too many goodies... NEVER!!! at least that's what I'm telling myself this year lol otherwise I'd not be able to leave the gym for a week straight! I'm with ya girlie, January 1 is GO TIME for me, from all the logs I've read so far I think this will be the most amazing and inspirational group of Juggies yet! Looking forward to following you!!!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congratulations on your weight/inches loss and wish you the best in achieving your goals. You already set out in the right path by establishing smaller milestones to get you to that main goal. Remember to celebrate them. I look forward to seeing you progress towards that unassisted pull-up, make sure you video it so we can rejoice with you!!

ONWARD!
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    Too many goodies... NEVER!!! at least that's what I'm telling myself this year lol otherwise I'd not be able to leave the gym for a week straight! I'm with ya girlie, January 1 is GO TIME for me, from all the logs I've read so far I think this will be the most amazing and inspirational group of Juggies yet! Looking forward to following you!!!
    You got that right Ashley. At least that's what I've been telling myself the past week or so. Time to grab another cookie. I'm out of control, somebody stop me or at least hide the cookie jar .... LOL
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subscribed, best of luck on your challenge!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome! Subbed in!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like you know what you want and what you need to do it! Think about how far you've come already! I think you're goals are awesome and I'm looking forward to following you along for the ride!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great intro! Looking forward to follow your journey! You'll be a great inspiration in the group. Keep it up
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Thumbs up New meal plan!

Thanks for all the great welcome messages!

I just got my new meal and cardio plan from my trainer. I only need to get a few things, like grits, which I don't currently have in my pantry. So Sunday I will begin meal prep again after taking a couple of weeks break.
    I am so ready to get moving forward! I still need to order my Phenyl Core...I have so many IL products in my possession at the moment, but since I have to show proof of purchase, I need buy more! I will be able to do that in a few days. Money's a bit tight post Christmas! And I'm paying for a trip to Scotland for me and my son, so I have to pinch a few pennies.

Here's my new plan. It's re introducing more carbs after being on a keto diet for three weeks.

M1: 1c egg whites w/ veggies, 1 packet instant grits in water (sweeten w/ Splenda and cinnamon as desired)
    M2: 1 scoop whey, 2 rice cakes any flavor
    M3: 4oz chicken breast, green veggies, 1/2c rice OR 4oz potato
    M4: 1 scoop whey in water, 2 rice cakes any flavor
    M5: 4 oz. tilapia or albacore tuna, 1/2c rice, veggies
    M6: 1c egg whites w/ veggies

Cardio is 25 minutes incline treadmill at 8-10% at a much slower pace than I'm used to and is post lifting which is what I do anyway. I am happy about the reduced time for now. It just works well with my schedule!

I am so ready!
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ONWARD!

Awesome Intro, ill be following along!

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alright APK! Let's rock and roll!
    It's on you! Always has been!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having a trainer has got to be nice. I just go with what I read and try to adjust it to my schedule and food preferences! Sounds like your all set though!

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for all the great welcome messages!

I just got my new meal and cardio plan from my trainer. I only need to get a few things, like grits, which I don't currently have in my pantry. So Sunday I will begin meal prep again after taking a couple of weeks break.
    I am so ready to get moving forward! I still need to order my Phenyl Core...I have so many IL products in my possession at the moment, but since I have to show proof of purchase, I need buy more! I will be able to do that in a few days. Money's a bit tight post Christmas! And I'm paying for a trip to Scotland for me and my son, so I have to pinch a few pennies.

Here's my new plan. It's re introducing more carbs after being on a keto diet for three weeks.

M1: 1c egg whites w/ veggies, 1 packet instant grits in water (sweeten w/ Splenda and cinnamon as desired)
    M2: 1 scoop whey, 2 rice cakes any flavor
    M3: 4oz chicken breast, green veggies, 1/2c rice OR 4oz potato
    M4: 1 scoop whey in water, 2 rice cakes any flavor
    M5: 4 oz. tilapia or albacore tuna, 1/2c rice, veggies
    M6: 1c egg whites w/ veggies

Cardio is 25 minutes incline treadmill at 8-10% at a much slower pace than I'm used to and is post lifting which is what I do anyway. I am happy about the reduced time for now. It just works well with my schedule!

I am so ready!
    SOLID diet and training day! Got me looking at my diet today and planning on tightening up!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats on the achievements so far! I understand setbacks well... but you know you can come back with a vengeance from a setback and bust the previous goal with a renewed confidence and drive like no other!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Having a trainer has got to be nice. I just go with what I read and try to adjust it to my schedule and food preferences! Sounds like your all set though!
    I spent a good part of this year without a trainer. I hired this one because he is very reputable when it comes to transformations. I could do it on my own, but I really like having the extra push that he gives me. He also does my diet. I don't have to think about it other than just to do it. And I like that! I know plenty and have learned how my body responds, but it really is beneficial to me to have this help as I come into the final stretch of my physical transformation.
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:

Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    Congrats on the achievements so far! I understand setbacks well... but you know you can come back with a vengeance from a setback and bust the previous goal with a renewed confidence and drive like no other!
    I am determined! i started my new diet today and as a bonus had an amazing leg workout. I did a set of walking lunges with 40# dumbbells. I also did 8reps of stiff legged deadlifts with 135#, a new PR. Also included in the annihilation of my legs were squats, lying leg curls and leg press. Not sore, but I'm pretty sure DOMS will set in a few days from now!
    ONWARD!

Follow my IAJ log:

I did it!
    Last edited by Andrea928; 12-29-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Learning how to add images
    ONWARD!

Follow my IAJ log:

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice work ^^^ You figured it out
    advertising not permitted

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did it!
    Wow, what a stack! Care to share? Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you accomplish your goals
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am determined! i started my new diet today and as a bonus had an amazing leg workout. I did a set of walking lunges with 40# dumbbells. I also did 8reps of stiff legged deadlifts with 135#, a new PR. Also included in the annihilation of my legs were squats, lying leg curls and leg press. Not sore, but I'm pretty sure DOMS will set in a few days from now!
    There's nothing like a great workout to help motivate you! Did you do the walking lunges early in the workout or at the end? I like to do them at the end as a final burnout of all the muscles as you use them all when doing them. I now have a leg press/hack squat machine so I can get back into leg presses to help round out my leg routine. Do you do front squats or just back squats?
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    There's nothing like a great workout to help motivate you! Did you do the walking lunges early in the workout or at the end? I like to do them at the end as a final burnout of all the muscles as you use them all when doing them. I now have a leg press/hack squat machine so I can get back into leg presses to help round out my leg routine. Do you do front squats or just back squats?
    Lunges in the beginning, superset with lying leg curls. We usually begin with hack squat or leg press, but mixed it up a little yesterday. I do squats many different ways, sometimes free, sometime with Smith...yesterday was fairly light on the Smith machine with plie stance. 4 working sets 15/12/10/8. I do front squats as well as squats with kettlebells on a BOSU I'm mostly working on form and power as well as depth. Gotta build that booty!
    I really despise hack squats, so I'm glad when that's on the agenda b/c I likely wouldn't do them on my own! I prefer leg press!
    So you work out at home, then? Getting a hack squat machine is pretty awesome equipment for a home gym!
    ONWARD!

Follow my IAJ log:

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Wow, what a stack! Care to share? Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge! Looking forward to seeing you accomplish your goals
    Believe it or not, most of that product I won through various IL challenges! I was trying to make a Christmas tree for the Holiday photo challenge. LOL.
    I love baking with IL Whey Delite! It's how I get to eat baked goods without feeling too guilty!
    ONWARD!

Follow my IAJ log: