Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    joshuasiler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2014 IAJ Challenge-joshuasiler

HELLO JUGGERNAUTS!
    I am so very excited about this upcoming IAJ Challenge. Since becoming a Juggernaut online I have discovered so much about myself, and about others. You all are true motivators and I can think of no better group of fitness enthusiasts that I would rather spend the next three months helping, motivating, learning from, and seeing succeed than you guys.

A little about me: I am a husband of 11 years, a father of two boys ages 10 and 6, a full time cook, and have just recently started a small personal training business after receiving my NASM CPT/WLS. I want to help people lose weight. I think that my desire to do this stems from my past weight loss. When I finally decided it was time to lose weight I was 340 pounds. My health had gotten out of control. I was diabetic, I had high blood pressure, I wore size 46 pants that were getting tight. I ordered 3xlt shirts from KingSize, and Big and Tall web sites because you can't just go to the mall and buy those sizes. I was so ashamed of my body that it is almost impossible for me to find pics of myself when I was that big because I hid from the camera. The thing that I remember most of all was not being able to tie my shoes while they were on my feet. I couldn't breathe.
    I started my weight loss journey in October 2009. I joined a weight loss contest at work and I have never looked back. It has been life changing for me. Now I work out at home. I live in a town that has no gym and the closest is an hour drive so I decided to buy my own equipment. I have had a few people from time-to-time come and workout with me, but for the most part it is just me. I enjoy switching my routine to keep from getting bored, but I keep the staples in each routine (bench, deadlift, squats).

My goals for this year: Cut to 12% bf or less (but not much less). Bench press 300lbs (my current max is 240 but I think I could get 250). Add 2in to each arm(not sure if this is possible in a year, someone let me know). And finally, I want to help inspire as many people to get fit and healthy as possible.

During the challenge I am going to be doing a weight cut. I currently am hovering around 250 pounds so I am going to try to lose 30. My diet will play a major role along side of my workout plan. I don't want to lose a lot of muscle considering how hard I worked to add it so I will continue a fairly intensive weight training program (to be posted daily on the forum), but I will be adding cardio sessions five days per week (45min. twice a day). I will not do cardio on Sunday's or on Leg Day.

I will also post my diet daily to the forum so if anyone can make suggestions that would be great.

I am going to be taking Juggernaut HP, Final Cutz, and Final Form, and I look forward to letting everyone know my experiences with these. I have been taking supplements regularly over the last year with fairly good success so I know what to look for when taking them. I have heard so many good things about Infinite Labs products, and have had such good interactions with their reps that I just know this is going to be amazing for all of us.

As a personal trainer I am able to offer insight on most anything fitness, especially involving weight loss. I am here at anyone's disposal and will answer any questions promptly. I know without the help of a lot of you along the way my journey would have been a lot harder. I want to give back and I look forward to being able to do so.

Good luck Juggernauts. Congratulations on signing up and Good Journey.

Joshua Siler NASM-CPT/WLS

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subscribed, looking forward to your progress! Merry Christmas

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Joshua, glad to see you entered the challenge. Looking forward to following your progress.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by joshuasiler View Post
    HELLO JUGGERNAUTS!
    I am so very excited about this upcoming IAJ Challenge. Since becoming a Juggernaut online I have discovered so much about myself, and about others. You all are true motivators and I can think of no better group of fitness enthusiasts that I would rather spend the next three months helping, motivating, learning from, and seeing succeed than you guys.

A little about me: I am a husband of 11 years, a father of two boys ages 10 and 6, a full time cook, and have just recently started a small personal training business after receiving my NASM CPT/WLS. I want to help people lose weight. I think that my desire to do this stems from my past weight loss. When I finally decided it was time to lose weight I was 340 pounds. My health had gotten out of control. I was diabetic, I had high blood pressure, I wore size 46 pants that were getting tight. I ordered 3xlt shirts from KingSize, and Big and Tall web sites because you can't just go to the mall and buy those sizes. I was so ashamed of my body that it is almost impossible for me to find pics of myself when I was that big because I hid from the camera. The thing that I remember most of all was not being able to tie my shoes while they were on my feet. I couldn't breathe.
    I started my weight loss journey in October 2009. I joined a weight loss contest at work and I have never looked back. It has been life changing for me. Now I work out at home. I live in a town that has no gym and the closest is an hour drive so I decided to buy my own equipment. I have had a few people from time-to-time come and workout with me, but for the most part it is just me. I enjoy switching my routine to keep from getting bored, but I keep the staples in each routine (bench, deadlift, squats).

My goals for this year: Cut to 12% bf or less (but not much less). Bench press 300lbs (my current max is 240 but I think I could get 250). Add 2in to each arm(not sure if this is possible in a year, someone let me know). And finally, I want to help inspire as many people to get fit and healthy as possible.

During the challenge I am going to be doing a weight cut. I currently am hovering around 250 pounds so I am going to try to lose 30. My diet will play a major role along side of my workout plan. I don't want to lose a lot of muscle considering how hard I worked to add it so I will continue a fairly intensive weight training program (to be posted daily on the forum), but I will be adding cardio sessions five days per week (45min. twice a day). I will not do cardio on Sunday's or on Leg Day.

I will also post my diet daily to the forum so if anyone can make suggestions that would be great.

I am going to be taking Juggernaut HP, Final Cutz, and Final Form, and I look forward to letting everyone know my experiences with these. I have been taking supplements regularly over the last year with fairly good success so I know what to look for when taking them. I have heard so many good things about Infinite Labs products, and have had such good interactions with their reps that I just know this is going to be amazing for all of us.

As a personal trainer I am able to offer insight on most anything fitness, especially involving weight loss. I am here at anyone's disposal and will answer any questions promptly. I know without the help of a lot of you along the way my journey would have been a lot harder. I want to give back and I look forward to being able to do so.

Great goals! Looking forward to following along!

ONWARD!

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wow sir you have come a long way!! Having struggled with my weight all my life, I always have respect for those who have had more to deal with weight wise than I have. It's so difficult to lose weight but you've come to the right place ! Best of luck

HELLO JUGGERNAUTS!

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Josh, awesome introduction! That's quite an amazing feat that you have accomplished so far, I can only imagine what's in store for you this year. As far as adding inches to your arms, ask Adam. He's grown so much, it's awesome. I'm sure he can give you pointers!

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Outstanding on your fitness progress, not just physical changes but mental as well. I think it is great joy it so much that you wanted to get certified to try and help others. Losing a lot of weight takes patients and determination and during this challenge there will be many times that others in this challenge can use your inspiration to keep them pushing forward. As far as adding two inches in a year, shoot for it but be willing to change your goal as well if it looks like it won't happen (maybe re-evaluate at the end of this 90 days). I like to set a long term goal (6 months - 1 year) but break down small milestone goals to help me get there. I then based on the progress of these small goals figure out whether I need to readjust training/diet or the main goal itself.

aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All that matters is your changing your ways. Looking forward to your progress! You will do great!

Melissa
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HELLO JUGGERNAUTS!

Super excited to follow your log! Looks like it is going to be GREAT!!!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome aboard! Subbed in!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HELLO JUGGERNAUTS!

WOW dude! You're going to be one that I check in with daily as we can both inspire each other. Congrats on your new biz, you're going to LOVE it! It's time we both reclaim, and I like that you have specific goals already set for yourself! Let's live this life to the fullest EVERYDAY while we can!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Outstanding, Mr. Siler! Looking forward to reading about and seeing your progress over the course of this challenge, my friend!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Just a couple more days. Thanks to everyone for all of your responses and motivations. I am super excited and I know this is going to go well for all of us. Counting down the hours.
    I decided to go with a program that I have done in the past for my exercise routine. Body Beast. Its a Beachbody program, I am sure we are all familiar with them. I like doing these because 99% of the time I work out alone, or with my son who is 6. Its weird but I kinda feel like I am in the gym with other people while I use the video.
    I will be doing this six days per week, and cardio 5 days per week. Treadmill, Elliptical, Bike for cardio. Maybe hit the heavy bag a little.
    Keep checking in, you guys are my motivation. Thanks so much.
    Joshua

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HELLO JUGGERNAUTS!

Congratulations on the weight loss and taking charge of your health! You have a lot to be proud of already! Welcome to the challenge!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

2014 is upon us. What will you do this year? Will you fall into the cliche groups that start out the year with an exercise program, diet plan, and all the hopes you need to achieve your goals; only to end up dropping out of the gym, falling off of the diet wagon, and giving up on your goals and eventually gaining weight. Don't do that! This year make a resolution to make SMART goals. Set yourself some Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely goals. If you need help with this let; me know. If you aren't sure where or how to start; let me know. If you aren't sure you are ready; let me know. I am here to help. Happy New Year to all of you.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This year is going to be "Bad Ass"!!!!

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    This year is going to be "Bad Ass"!!!!
    Looking like its going to be the best year ever!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

5$ Off On Infinite Labs Cyclo-REM!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...cyclo-rem.html

CYCLO REM HELPS TO:

Increase sense of well being and energy*
    IMPROVE performance and ENHANCED cognitive function*
    Support normal cortisol levels (stress hormone)*
    Promote muscular strength and endurance*
    Increase metabolism*

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Day 1 IAJ Challenge.
    Felt good when I woke up today. Motivated. Ready. Strong. I weighed 246.4.
    Breakfast was simple. A bowl of high fiber cereal with almond milk and a cup of coffee.
    Morning supplements: Final Cutz, Final Form, Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin
    Protein Shake at 11:00 a.m.
    Lunch at 1:00 was chicken, brown rice, and kale
    Pre workout: Juggernaut HP @ 2:30.
    Workout was chest and triceps with cardio to finish up.
    Infinite Labs BCAA's during the workout.
    Post workout: Fish Oil, Final Form #2

I am writing before Dinner but I am sure it will be low carb and high protein, and then a Protein shake before bed.

I have had energy all day. I attribute this to the final cutz and final form. I have not one time today felt tired or sleepy or yawned. If I get this energizing effect for the entire 90 days of the contest then my results will be great I am sure. The pre workout worked well. This is the first time I have used this product but I do have experience with pre workouts. I was pleased with my focus level and energy throughout the workout. Also the flavor was nice, Pink Lemonade.
    All-in-all I am happy with day one. No set backs or mishaps. My hand (I have stitches between my thumb and pointer finger) held up nicely. I didn't lift heavy because of that. I am doing Body Beast program for this 90 days, its easy to follow and well put together.
    So far so good. Thanks Infinite Labs.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 1 IAJ Challenge.
    Breakfast was simple. A bowl of high fiber cereal with almond milk and a cup of coffee.

I am writing before Dinner but I am sure it will be low carb and high protein, and then a Protein shake before bed.

I have had energy all day. I attribute this to the final cutz and final form. I have not one time today felt tired or sleepy or yawned. If I get this energizing effect for the entire 90 days of the contest then my results will be great I am sure. The pre workout worked well. This is the first time I have used this product but I do have experience with pre workouts. I was pleased with my focus level and energy throughout the workout. Also the flavor was nice, Pink Lemonade.
    All-in-all I am happy with day one. No set backs or mishaps. My hand (I have stitches between my thumb and pointer finger) held up nicely. I didn't lift heavy because of that. I am doing Body Beast program for this 90 days, its easy to follow and well put together.

I love final cutz and final form! I use final cutz preworkout as well. I had a pharmacist tell me that final form (CLA) is best when taken with food. He told me that the primary function of CLA is to block the absorption of fat into the body and it works best when you take it with your food. (I usually forget and take it preworkout for good measure, but the other ingredients are great for energy too!)
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Day 1 in the books! .
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

That's one of the main things I like about Infinite Labs pre workouts, they last! I usually have enough energy and focus to get through my workouts, and beyond even for hours, with no crash! The no crash, is very important to me.
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Day 1 IAJ Challenge.

I've even had to remind myself to eat when on Final Cutz!!!
    advertising not permitted

browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) browneyenessa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HELLO JUGGERNAUTS!

Hello Joshua welcome and thank you.. Woooo hooo this year is going to be great because we already started this year on fire.. Get Emmm
    Marie Lizette Pedraza

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Burn it up in here brother as you incinerate your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great first day!!! Hope you rocked day 2!
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

Thanks so much. I did have a good day. I hope the best for you as well.
    Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post

Great first day!!! Hope you rocked day 2!

Day 2 in the books.
    Morning weight 247.2
    Breakfast: Bowl of fiber cereal with almond milk and coffee.
    Morning supplements: Final Cutz, Final Form, Fish Oil, Multi-V.
    Lunch: Hamburger steak, Chick peas, tomatoes, red onions
    mid day: Protein shake with almond milk
    3:00: Final Form and Fish Oil
    Workout today was all Cardio. 45 min. total.
    Pre workout was Juggernaut HP, two scoops.

Again I am liking the pink lemonade flavor. I went with two scoops today and I liked my energy level and focus for the workout better than just one scoop. I am sticking to my diet (two days in), and I am feeling good. I am considering taking the Final Cutz twice daily starting Monday. I have been just taking that in the morning because of the label saying not to take it within 8 hours of bedtime. Can anyone let me know if this causes them to not sleep. I am happy with my energy levels either way so far, just thinking I may burn some more fat.

Thanks for all of the support so far. Talk to you more tomorrow.