clint hansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need female training partner in San Antonio, TX

It's been my experience that when it comes to bodybuilding, females are smarter in their approach, more disciplined and devoted to the art of sculpting the physique.
    That said, long story short, I currently resemble a teddybear with muscles and I'm ready to step up to the challenge of keeping my muscle mass while trimming the bodyfat back down to a respectable level. It's my brief a female training partner will help me achieve the desired results more efficiently so if you're a devoted female bodybuilder located on the NorthEast side of San Antonio and want a male training partner PLEASE e-mail me at clint@hansenscreen.com

Sincerely,
    Clint Hansen
    Attached Images

aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aledef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hey man!
    nice thing reading a san antonian´s post. I lived there, but I stayed in the northwest side, went to Hobby middle and Clark High, I miss there. I left SA 12 years ago.
    Cheers!

Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hahaha, there's nothing suspicious about this at all... nooooo. hahaha
    the jakes on you.

milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Me to i need 20 female partners to spot me and give me a good root after we finish working out.

gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Females in San Antonio are OBESE brah!
    They don't even know what sculpt means!
    Hardgainer
    [.U.S.A.F.]

lawrensralla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are incorrect, and very rude.

theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theKurp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I enjoy my vacations far more if I have a female travel partner. In fact, I am far more affable if she shares my room with me. And if you really want the truth, I never snore if we share the same bed.

Am I doing this right?