Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lovin the log. As far as the nutrition goes, your fat content seems really low. When cutting, good fats supply the energy that is needed because of the caloric deficit. Just something to think about.
    advertising not permitted

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Day 13

Good evening juggernauts!!! Its juggernautmode Monday!! Me and the twin ASHIED are at it again!!

So today was my first day off weight watchers and on a new plan composed by an awesome gal! I will stick with this.

I think the rudest thing a person can do is ask for advice about fitness and diet and not utilize it! People did that with me so much after I won the last I am juggernaut and I loved helping out but hated seeing them on FB posting boozing pics and fast food, never improving after begging for advice.

In other news, today was my first day teaching 9th grade English literature. Like i mentioned before we are starting with a book called Speak about a 9th grade girl who was raped and finds her voice to speak out against her assailant.

One girl objected and asked why we had to read about rape. I at first thought she was just opposed to reading in general. I observed her through class. The more I watched her the more I realized she was genuinely upset about our book. She never even opened it or so much as touched it.

After class I asked her if she would be ok reading another book by the same author in a neighboring class while we read Speak. She told me I'm awesome for realizing and that she already has personal experience with rape and can't stand to read it. So we agreed that she can sit in the other teachers class for this unit and read a book called Prom by the same author.

It's absurd, I can't believe one of my students has been in some way affected by this. I was hoping if I had a student like her, the book would help heal and inspire. But I understand trauma. My dad can't watch war movies after being in Vietnam without it practically ripping his heart out.

Well juggernauts here's my new weight training take and my nutrition. I appreciate feedback/advice!!

supps

• juggernaut hp red raspberry 5 ***** for pump, taste, mixability and effectiveness,focus and strength
    • glutamine 5***** for effectiveness of minimizing sore muscles
    • phenyl core 5***** for effective weight loss
    • final form 5****** for effectiveness I weight loss and sweat factor!
    • ubiquonol 5***** for failure to mess up my stomach and keep my heart healthy
    • carnitine mtx 5***** for effective weight loss

leg work out
    • Seated individual leg curl #25 x 10 rep #35 x 2 set 8,6
    • Leg press warm up #325 x10 rep
      Reps X8, 6 #415 x5 x3 rep #435
    • Individual leg extension #45 x5,4rep
      #50 x4 rep
    • Stiff leg dead lift warm up #60x 8 rep. #95 x 6 rep #105 x
    • Squat warm up #45 x 5 rep
      #75x 6 rep#95 x 5 rep
    • Glute single leg extension warm up #38 x 5 rep#63 x 8 #87 x 6

nutrition
    • 800- oats and 6 egg white = 28 protein, 3.1 fat, 33.2 carb
    • 10:00- protein bar/1 oz almonds = 26p, 22f, 37c
    • 12:00- 4oz boars head chicken/1cup sweet potato = 28 p, 2.1f, 29c
    • 2:30- Greek yogurt/half cup strawberry/protein shake = 28.5p,22f, 31.5c
    • 600- protein shake= 24p, 2.5f, 18c
    • 830- 3oz grill chicken breast /1 cup spinach = 25.9p, 9f, 1c

Totals:
    • 160 g protien (goal was 150-180)
    • 60.7 g fat (goal was 30-40)
    • 149.7 g carb (goal was 125)

Val

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EFT View Post
    So maybe even 111% huh? lol... LOVING the outside world and LOVING what's been happening with my studio, got some killer videos coming that I hope you'll think are cool!
    Let me know when you post them so I can see and let me know if you need help posting them
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    Hey Valerie,
    Your all over this! Way to go! What app is that your using to track your nutrition?
    As of now, a notebook lol was the weight watcher app
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Lovin the log. As far as the nutrition goes, your fat content seems really low. When cutting, good fats supply the energy that is needed because of the caloric deficit. Just something to think about.
    Check out today's nutrition what do you think
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post

Good evening juggernauts!
    How has everyone's weekend been?

Mine, as you can see from the nutrition section has been off this weekend. I spoke extensively today with a good friend who has helped me realize weight watchers is more for maintaining of weight and less for weight loss.

With this in mind, I have prepped my meals for the week with the following daily goals:

150-180 grams of protein for day
    125 grams of carbs per day
    30-40 grams of fat per day

I will be doing hiit cardio 3 days a week 20-30 minutes at a time and lifting at my max for 3 sets of 10, 8, and 6 reps each set.

In my days since January 1, I've only lost half a pound. I feel so much better and positive with this new plan to move forward with.

On Saturday I spoke with my model cousin who encouraged me to make a veggie smoothie composed of half an apple, spinach, tumerick, ginger toto and celery. It was the most awful thing I've ever done to myself

My mom and I got a good laugh out of it though

supps

• juggernaut hp red raspberry 5 ***** for pump, taste, mixability and effectiveness

day 11: rest day 12: Chest and tricep
    • 5 min treadmill jog warm up
    • Push ups (girl style) 2sets 10 reps
    • Triangle hand push up 1 set 3 reps (weak)
    • Chest press #22.5 x4 set 10 rep
    • Shoulder press #15 x3 set 10 rep
    • Cable cross chest press #20 x 4 set 10 reps
    • Tricep extension #20 x3 set 20 reps
    • Chest flys #10 x 4 set 10 rep
    • Tricep kick back #10 x4 set 10 rep
    • Overhead tricep dip #20 x 3 set 10 rep
    • 25 minutes elliptical

Day 11 nutrition
    • 2 eggs scrambled, machaca beef, tortilla
    • Chipotle bowl: grilled chicken, black beans, white rice, pico de gallo
    • Salmon dynamite sushi roll

day 12 nutrition
    • Cobb salad
    • Protein shake
    • Chicken del sol

Get ready for juggernaut mode Monday y'all !!

boy that even looks aweful, I can only imagine the taste.... LOL My best friend's wife is a REALLY big juicer. He says he feels better now that he does it as well to an extent! I have thought about looking into it, but just not sure because of taste is a big thing with me and foods...
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bombshell7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, Val! Looks like you're right on track! I was also really touched by how you were able to pick up on and help your student, who obviously was having a hard time with the topic you were teaching. Sounds like you're a pretty insightful teacher! We need more people like that! Best Wishes, Michelle
    ==================================================================================

Michelle Forrest a.k.a. Bombshell 7
    I AM JUGGERNAUT 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159392961

Favorite Quotes:
    "If you're gonna be a BEAR......BE A GRIZZLY!!"
    "Plan the work, work the plan"
    "Get up, Rocky.....Mickey loves you!"

SHOW SOME JUGGERNAUT LOVE & SUPPORT!!!!
    Check on my progress and leave a comment on my thread. I'll do the same for you! Good Luck, Juggz!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

nutrition

Totals:
    From the timing, I'm guessing you workout late afternoon, thus the post workout shake at 6pm. You are loading at lot of your carbs early in the day and then almost none after you workout, which is the best time to have them. So, that's worth thinking about. Right now your eating about 1800 calories, so I am sure that is a caloric deficit. Your calories are coming almost perfectly evenly from pro, carb, fat. 34/33/33. I am personally trying a 40/20/40 split right now. 40% protein, 20% carbs, and 40% fat, and I'm in a 500-700 calorie deficit each day. I've been feeling really good. Adequate energy in the gym and at work. Ultimately, you just have to find what works for your body - you already know that. My suggestion would be to try the even split for a few weeks, and if you aren't quite getting the progress you desire, change to a 40/20/40 and see how that does? It has everything to do with you and your bio-mechanics. Knowledge is power. Keep WORKIN HARD.
    Last edited by kennknee; 01-15-2014 at 05:49 PM.

DC4907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is some really impressive leg press numbers. I have to use knee wraps at those weights though during my DTP phases I push in the 400s at around 40 reps. Just be careful with form is all I can say.

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good evening juggernauts!!! Its juggernautmode Monday!! Me and the twin ASHIED are at it again!!

So today was my first day off weight watchers and on a new plan composed by an awesome gal! I will stick with this.

I think the rudest thing a person can do is ask for advice about fitness and diet and not utilize it! People did that with me so much after I won the last I am juggernaut and I loved helping out but hated seeing them on FB posting boozing pics and fast food, never improving after begging for advice.

In other news, today was my first day teaching 9th grade English literature. Like i mentioned before we are starting with a book called Speak about a 9th grade girl who was raped and finds her voice to speak out against her assailant.

One girl objected and asked why we had to read about rape. I at first thought she was just opposed to reading in general. I observed her through class. The more I watched her the more I realized she was genuinely upset about our book. She never even opened it or so much as touched it.

After class I asked her if she would be ok reading another book by the same author in a neighboring class while we read Speak. She told me I'm awesome for realizing and that she already has personal experience with rape and can't stand to read it. So we agreed that she can sit in the other teachers class for this unit and read a book called Prom by the same author.

It's absurd, I can't believe one of my students has been in some way affected by this. I was hoping if I had a student like her, the book would help heal and inspire. But I understand trauma. My dad can't watch war movies after being in Vietnam without it practically ripping his heart out.

Well juggernauts here's my new weight training take and my nutrition. I appreciate feedback/advice!!

supps

• juggernaut hp red raspberry 5 ***** for pump, taste, mixability and effectiveness,focus and strength

leg work out
      #50 x4 rep
      #75x 6 rep#95 x 5 rep

nutrition

Totals:

Val

OMG... How do you do this?!?!?! We may be juggernaut twins but you're the beast in our relationship!! lol... I wanna steal your leg workout again but uhm.. I don't think I can yet! Jeeze!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    OMG... How do you do this?!?!?! We may be juggernaut twins but you're the beast in our relationship!! lol... I wanna steal your leg workout again but uhm.. I don't think I can yet! Jeeze!
    You know what's crap?! Only my hammies hurt today
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Originally Posted by DC4907 View Post
    That is some really impressive leg press numbers. I have to use knee wraps at those weights though during my DTP phases I push in the 400s at around 40 reps. Just be careful with form is all I can say.
    My form-nazi fiancé watches me and immediately tells me if I'm doing bad form
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

From the timing, I'm guessing you workout late afternoon, thus the post workout shake at 6pm. You are loading at lot of your crabs early in the day and then almost none after you workout, which is the best time to have them. So, that's worth thinking about. Right now your eating about 1800 calories, so I am sure that is a caloric deficit. Your calories are coming almost perfectly evenly from pro, carb, fat. 34/33/33. I am personally trying a 40/20/20 split right now. 40% protein, 20% carbs, and 40% fat, and I'm in a 500-700 calorie deficit each day. I've been feeling really good. Adequate energy in the gym and at work. Ultimately, you just have to find what works for your body - you already know that. My suggestion would be to try the even split for a few weeks, and if you aren't quite getting the progress you desire, change to a 40/20/40 and see how that does? It has everything to do with you and your bio-mechanics. Knowledge is power. Keep WORKIN HARD.
    I do work out in evening... I get done about 545 if I leave work on time. But your post kindaaaaaa went over my head lol
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

supps

leg work out
      #50 x4 rep
      #75x 6 rep#95 x 5 rep

nutrition

Totals:

Val

Wow Juggeris!!! Serious Leg Press!!! KILLA!!!
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    Wow Juggeris!!! Serious Leg Press!!! KILLA!!!
    I feel weak other juggernaut ladies have killer leg press numbers!
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Today was rest day! I'd like to take the moment to say I LOVE infinite labs glutamine. I did some serious leg work last night and can still walk. I do fear Wednesdays DOMS though !!

Diet continues to stay on track, I'm feeling good about it

supps

nutrition
    • 12:00- 3oz boars head chicken\2 cups romaine lettuce= 26p, 1f, 3c
    • 2:30- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt/half cup strawberry= 8p, 7.5 f, 18 c
    • 600- protein shake = 20p, 3c, 2.5 f
    • 830- 3oz grill chicken breast /half cup brown rice = 25.9p, 9f, 20c

Totals:
    • 133.9 g protien (goal was 150-180)
    • 45g fat (goal was 30-40)
    • 114.2 g carb (goal was 125)

Val

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do work out in evening... I get done about 545 if I leave work on time. But your post kindaaaaaa went over my head lol
    Personally - I ignore percentages because they are really meaningless. I focus only on hitting my total grams for each macro - keeping it very simple. Protein 1 gram per body weight, fat .4 grams per body weight - carbs to balance your daily calorie goal. I like the 1800 total calories - start with that and you can adjust as necessary. 152 grams protein, 60 grams of Fat - that total is 1148 calories (152g Protein x 4 calories per gram and 60g Fat x 9 calories per gram) 1800 total calories - 1148 calories = 652 calories for carbs - or 163 grams. I'm a big believer that fats should come from all sources - just watch for trans fats - eliminate those entirely - if it has anything with the words "partially hydrogenated" then avoid - even if it show 0g trans fats because food manufactures round down and even a little trans fats are bad.

Even if you hit the max of everything on your current goals - you are at 1580 calories. In my opinion that is too low for a long term nutrition plan given your current stats. For reference - a person I'm training is at 125 pounds and she is at 1750 calories and she is cutting - losing about 1 pound a week.

1800 Calories 152g protein 60g fat 163g Carbs

Lower your carbs or increase intensity of your workouts as your results start to slow. I have seen too many people go way to low when they try to lose - and they end up failing because they can not sustain themselves for too long at such a low calorie intake. Just my two cents!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

• 133.9 g protien (goal was 150-180)
    • 45g fat (goal was 30-40)
    • 114.2 g carb (goal was 125)
    1397 total calories? Anybody else think this is too drastic of a cut given her current stats???

I.L. Elite Athlete balls2dawalls's Avatar
    balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50) balls2dawalls will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't volunteer to help anyone with their fitness. I have had plenty of people ask me what they should do. I ask them to start by walking 2 miles a day for 5 days for at least one week. If they can't commit to 30 minutes for 5 out of 7 days then I don't waste my time with them. So many people want the results but don't want to put in the work. In the other hand, you are killing it sister. I like the twinie thing you got going with Ashley. Super awesome!

supps

leg work out
      #50 x4 rep
      #75x 6 rep#95 x 5 rep

nutrition

Totals:

Val

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/balls2dawalls

JUGGERNAUT JOURNAL:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147523153&p=936268203

LIKE ME ON ********
    http://www.********.com/ballstodawall

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    http://twitter.com/#!/superior2u

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/balls_2_dawall

VISIT MY WEBSITE FOR NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS RECIPES
    http://flabtosixpack.com/

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

DC4907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My form-nazi fiancé watches me and immediately tells me if I'm doing bad form
    Thats a good thing trust me on that. I do solo workouts and after one bad foot placement on leg press. I had to take 3 weeks off of doing leg press.

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    1800 Calories 152g protein 60g fat 163g Carbs

Lower your carbs or increase intensity of your workouts as your results start to slow. I have seen too many people go way to low when they try to lose - and they end up failing because they can not sustain themselves for too long at such a low calorie intake. Just my two cents!!
    WildBill may think percentages are useless, but what he really suggested was that you keep your current even split (getting basically equal amount of calories from each macronutrient) and up the amount of calories that you are currently eating for fear that such low intake will make you lethargic with zippo energy. He then smartly suggests that you lower the amount of carbs if you feel as though you aren't getting the results you desire. I would respectfully argue that he's suggesting you try a 40pro/20carb/40fat split the same as I did, just using different words and gave some math that I did not.

The truth is, you have try a few things and figure out what works for you. I agree that 1300 calories is pretty drastic. My suggestion is that you figure your TDEE ("Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) quantifies the number of calories you burn in a day. This measure is best estimated by scaling your Basal Metabolic Rate to your level of activity. TDEE is critical in tailoring your nutrition plan to desired fitness goals.") You can even use this link if you want: http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculato...alculator.html Then, subtract 500 calories from this number for a healthy caloric deficit each day. After that you can choose to do all the math that Juggernaut Bill suggested based on the number it tells you if you want.

OR, just keep trying what your app is telling you for a few weeks, and then simply adjust from there only if you aren't getting the results you want.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Go here Val: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...6380183&page=1

That link will provide you a great starting point on how much of what you should be starting at. The Nutrition section is a great place to get advice and read up on some the "Bro Myth's" like meal timing and junk.
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bodybylirio is on a distinguished road. (+10)

supps

leg work out
      #50 x4 rep
      #75x 6 rep#95 x 5 rep

nutrition

Totals:

Val

Ive had several people in my life affected by this and what a horrible thing it is to their psyche. It literally changes the way they see the world let alone just intimacy. As far as your log, my heart DROPPED when i saw that neck grace pic man and when i read that beast workout log attached to this... i LOVED reading it that much more If you don't mind me asking, what numbers did you use to calc those macros?
    **INFINITE LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
    **TEAM ARMED FORCES EUROPE ATHLETE**
    **ISSA CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER**
    **ISSA CERTIFIED DIET COACH**

Follow me on ******** for Fitness Tips, Diet advice and motivation!
    www.********.com/BrandonLirioEliteAthlete

Follow my Sponsor and Team Pages for some great advice as well!
    www.********.com/TeamArmedForcesEurope
    www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi Val! I see you are really on fire up in this piece! Keep killing it, sista!
    It's on you! Always has been!

WildBill may think percentages are useless, but what he really suggested was that you keep your current even split (getting basically equal amount of calories from each macronutrient) and up the amount of calories that you are currently eating for fear that such low intake will make you lethargic with zippo energy. He then smartly suggests that you lower the amount of carbs if you feel as though you aren't getting the results you desire. I would respectfully argue that he's suggesting you try a 40pro/20carb/40fat split the same as I did, just using different words and gave some math that I did not.

The truth is, you have try a few things and figure out what works for you. I agree that 1300 calories is pretty drastic. My suggestion is that you figure your TDEE ("Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) quantifies the number of calories you burn in a day. This measure is best estimated by scaling your Basal Metabolic Rate to your level of activity. TDEE is critical in tailoring your nutrition plan to desired fitness goals.") You can even use this link if you want: http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculato...alculator.html Then, subtract 500 calories from this number for a healthy caloric deficit each day. After that you can choose to do all the math that Juggernaut Bill suggested based on the number it tells you if you want.

OR, just keep trying what your app is telling you for a few weeks, and then simply adjust from there only if you aren't getting the results you want.
    Well put Kenny! I find it easier to focus on my macros in terms of grams rather than percentages. I find when applying percentages to my calorie requirements something is usually off from where I think my levels should be (ie .5 grams of fat per body weight) and I always end up adjusting - therefore I focus on grams for where I want my macros to be and really don't concern myself were the percentages fall out. That being said - I know a lot of people use percentages when calculating their macro requirements with great success.

Originally Posted by DC4907 View Post
    Thats a good thing trust me on that. I do solo workouts and after one bad foot placement on leg press. I had to take 3 weeks off of doing leg press.
    Oh wow did it hurt immediately or just never feel better?
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Originally Posted by Bodybylirio View Post
    Ive had several people in my life affected by this and what a horrible thing it is to their psyche. It literally changes the way they see the world let alone just intimacy. As far as your log, my heart DROPPED when i saw that neck grace pic man and when i read that beast workout log attached to this... i LOVED reading it that much more If you don't mind me asking, what numbers did you use to calc those macros?
    Credz, Kenny, bill: to answer the question of how I got to these numbers for daily intake, I've been consulting with Betsy.

As far as low caloric intake and energy levels, it's day 5 and I feel awesome, I get hungry every 2-2.5 hours, eat and feel full. Never starving
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

Day 15

Wednesday day 15 was back day. I usually do back on Thursday but I wanted to mix it up and do back, which in turn left me thinking it was indeed Thursday

On the upside my teacher called me to let me know he wanted to give me a verbal high five for my "scholarly work"!
    nutrition

• 1200- chicken breast and white rice 34p, 7.5f, 68c
    • 630- protein bar/1 oz almonds
      26p, 22f, 37c
    • protein=122 goal 150-180
    • fat = 46 goal 30-40
    • carbs = 114.2 goal 125

back/bicep
    • 5 min elliptical warm up
    • Bench row warm up #30 x 1sets 10 rep
      X2 set #35 6 rep
    • Lat pull down warm up #60 x 10 rep
    • Superset reverse grip pull down #60 x 10 rep
      #75 x8 pull down
    • Superset #75 x8 reverse pull down
      #90 x6 pull down
    • Superset #90 x4reverse
    • Row machine warm up x10 rep #50
      #75 3 sets x6 rep
    • Standing single arm bent over row #30 x6 rep
      #25 2 sets x8 rep
    • Seated bicep curls #12.5 warm up x8rep per arm
      #15 2 sets x5 reps
    • Bent over barbell row #60 x3 sets 6 rep, 6 rep, 4 rep
      Superset
    • Reverse grip bent over row #60 x3 sets 6 rep, 6 rep, 4 rep

supps

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wednesday day 15 was back day. I usually do back on Thursday but I wanted to mix it up and do back, which in turn left me thinking it was indeed Thursday

On the upside my teacher called me to let me know he wanted to give me a verbal high five for my "scholarly work"!
    nutrition

• 1200- chicken breast and white rice 34p, 7.5f, 68c
    • 630- protein bar/1 oz almonds
      26p, 22f, 37c
    • protein=122 goal 150-180
    • fat = 46 goal 30-40
    • carbs = 114.2 goal 125

back/bicep
    • 5 min elliptical warm up
    • Bench row warm up #30 x 1sets 10 rep
      X2 set #35 6 rep
    • Lat pull down warm up #60 x 10 rep
    • Superset reverse grip pull down #60 x 10 rep
      #75 x8 pull down
    • Superset #75 x8 reverse pull down
      #90 x6 pull down
    • Superset #90 x4reverse
    • Row machine warm up x10 rep #50
      #75 3 sets x6 rep
    • Standing single arm bent over row #30 x6 rep
      #25 2 sets x8 rep
    • Seated bicep curls #12.5 warm up x8rep per arm
      #15 2 sets x5 reps
    • Bent over barbell row #60 x3 sets 6 rep, 6 rep, 4 rep
      Superset
    • Reverse grip bent over row #60 x3 sets 6 rep, 6 rep, 4 rep

supps

I just noticed your ratings were out of 5.... Keith had posted ratings should be out of 10... just wanted to point that out.
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT