Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2014 juggernaut _russianlove18_

2014 I am JUGGERNAUT

Juggernaut Info Video by RussianLove18

About RussianLove18
    • Previously placed top 5 in 2012 I am Juggernaut on bb.com
    • English Teacher grades 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th
    • Engaged to be married October 11, 2014
    • Weight: 160
    • Height: 5'3

My STACK
    • Juggernaut HP
    • Final Form
    • Phenyl Core
    • Carnitine MTX
    • Glutamine
    • Oxidane

2014 Goals
    • IAJ Top 3 Winner
    • become and Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    • reach goal weight of 125
    • complete unassisted pull ups
    • accomplish the SPLITS

I am back for ROUND THREE of Juggernaut challenge! My 2nd attempt, I won top 5 and was able to go to Ohio, meet all my friends, and help represent Infinite Labs at the Arnold Body Building Expo. We even got to MEET sir Arnold himself. It was an exhilarating experience.

What brings me back time and again to this challenge hosted by bodybuilding.com and Infinite Labs, is the energy and accountability of it all. I love chatting with everyone and making new friends, and I love the honesty of it.

Here is my 2014 IAJ entry "before" pics

When I won last year, I'll admit: Fitness wise, I only had my head about 70% in the game. Since November 30, I've been "practicing" for this challenge, and am 110% in the game. Even if I do not make Top 3 (or 5), I still desire to become an Infinite Labs Elite Athlete and join the ranks with all of the people I see as heroes (Marilyn, Zach, Manuel, Betsy, Angelica, etc). One thing I've learned that I LOVE is helping people. And since placing Top 5 in the last challenge, I've had so many people reach out to me for fitness and health advice. It's astounding. So I want to embody the part in all aspects; lead by example.

When I completed the last challenge, I was in a worse off place than I am now. Since then, I have obtained my Bachelors of Arts in English, gotten my dream job teaching English writing and literature, and am getting married FINALLY, and bit the bullet and am getting my masters degree. This dream life I've obtained for myself is finally within reach - now the final task is getting my mind to conquer my body. Living by example is my goal.

I loved meeting this amazing group of people, and I am so excited to the new and old friends I will be talking with every day for the next 90+ days. That's another amazing aspect of this - just because the challenge ends, does not mean the relationships we made do. Cheers Juggernauts!!!!
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18
    Former I am Juggernaut 2012 Top 5

MY 2014 JUGGERNAUT THREAD:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159096301

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back Val!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Juggernaut Community

One main thing I have learned in involving myself with Infinite Labs and the Juggernaut group is that we are a community: we help each other, offer advice, inspiration, accountability, etc.

Adhering to this wonderful concept of COMMUNITY, I'd like to give fellow Juggernaut and former IAJ Top 10 winner, Ashley L (asheid) a huge shout out and thank you!
    She hooked me up with some Ubiquino that unfortunately did not agree with her system. We both share a condition where certain vitamins make you sick, even if you've ate a buffet's worth of food prior to taking them. That's why if you ever see my kitchen, the Flintstones Gummy vitamins....yep they're mine, the only thing multi vitamin wise that my body can handle with making me toss my cookies up. So hopefully this generosity Ashley has bestowed on me won't go to waste!

stop by Ashley's log to say hi, keep the Juggernaut spirit goin y'all !! Click to say HI to Ashley
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yay Val! I'm so happy to see you in this again! I'm thankful the IAJ challenge brought us together and I hope I can be of help to whatever you need! I'll be blogging my workouts as well if you ever wanna stop by my blog! Good luck girl!

Originally Posted by russianlove18 View Post

2014 I am JUGGERNAUT

About RussianLove18

My STACK
    • Juggernaut HP
    • Final Form
    • Phenyl Core
    • Carnitine MTX
    • Glutamine
    • Oxidane

2014 Goals
    • IAJ Top 3 Winner
    • accomplish the SPLITS

I am back for ROUND THREE of Juggernaut challenge! My 2nd attempt, I won top 5 and was able to go to Ohio, meet all my friends, and help represent Infinite Labs at the Arnold Body Building Expo. We even got to MEET sir Arnold himself. It was an exhilarating experience.

What brings me back time and again to this challenge hosted by bodybuilding.com and Infinite Labs, is the energy and accountability of it all. I love chatting with everyone and making new friends, and I love the honesty of it.

When I won last year, I'll admit: Fitness wise, I only had my head about 70% in the game. Since November 30, I've been "practicing" for this challenge, and am 110% in the game. Even if I do not make Top 3 (or 5), I still desire to become an Infinite Labs Elite Athlete and join the ranks with all of the people I see as heroes (Marilyn, Zach, Manuel, Betsy, Angelica, etc). One thing I've learned that I LOVE is helping people. And since placing Top 5 in the last challenge, I've had so many people reach out to me for fitness and health advice. It's astounding. So I want to embody the part in all aspects; lead by example.

When I completed the last challenge, I was in a worse off place than I am now. Since then, I have obtained my Bachelors of Arts in English, gotten my dream job teaching English writing and literature, and am getting married FINALLY, and bit the bullet and am getting my masters degree. This dream life I've obtained for myself is finally within reach - now the final task is getting my mind to conquer my body. Living by example is my goal.

I loved meeting this amazing group of people, and I am so excited to the new and old friends I will be talking with every day for the next 90+ days. That's another amazing aspect of this - just because the challenge ends, does not mean the relationships we made do. Cheers Juggernauts!!!!

If you want more tips, check this out

This is the link to my 2012 I am JUGGERNAUT challenge that I placed TOP 5 in. Check it out to see what I did that got me to the Top 5. Stay tuned with this thread to see what gets me to the top 3 Love, Val

2012 Juggernaut Thread
    Last edited by russianlove18; 12-24-2013 at 10:37 PM.
    Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great start Valerie, Merry Christmas!

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Juggernaut Community

One main thing I have learned in involving myself with Infinite Labs and the Juggernaut group is that we are a community: we help each other, offer advice, inspiration, accountability, etc.

Adhering to this wonderful concept of COMMUNITY, I'd like to give fellow Juggernaut and former IAJ Top 10 winner, Ashley L (asheid) a huge shout out and thank you!
    She hooked me up with some Ubiquino that unfortunately did not agree with her system. We both share a condition where certain vitamins make you sick, even if you've ate a buffet's worth of food prior to taking them. That's why if you ever see my kitchen, the Flintstones Gummy vitamins....yep they're mine, the only thing multi vitamin wise that my body can handle with making me toss my cookies up. So hopefully this generosity Ashley has bestowed on me won't go to waste!
    stop by Ashley's log to say hi, keep the Juggernaut spirit goin y'all !! Click to say HI to Ashley
    Merry Christmas Valerie! I hope the Ubiquinol works for you and your goals! We are gonna rock IAJ this year, I have a feeling we are both only going to go higher! I didn't read through the rules completely, but am I right in assuming top 5 no longer get to rep IL at the arnold/olympia? If anyone knows it would be you! Got you subbed in for the ride
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great intro, looking forward to following your thread - very easy to read and well laid out. I know from being part of the Juggernaut Group how great the group is but when seeing individuals like you who are joining in this competition for multiple years running, it makes me glad I decided to be part of it. Keep up the great work not just with your fitness goals but with all your goals and looking forward to helping and motivating anyway I can.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you entering the challenge again. Looking forward to following you in 2014.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Merry Christmas juggernauts

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2014 I am JUGGERNAUT

About RussianLove18

My STACK
    • Juggernaut HP
    • Final Form
    • Phenyl Core
    • Carnitine MTX
    • Glutamine
    • Oxidane

2014 Goals
    • IAJ Top 3 Winner
    • accomplish the SPLITS

Yeah!!! Stellar intro juggersis!!! So happy to have met you through the last IAJ Challenge and going to the Arnold with you. You are going to do amazing things!!!

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love it!

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need one of these shirts for sure!!! LOL Who say's blondes have more fun anyways Happy Holidays to you and your man!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Valerie! I'm SO excited to be doing this with you and so glad that you're ok enough to do this, I didn't want to wait to start but would have just so that I could be in on your log and follow along! Let's make this thing cooler that last time, I know we can!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow congratulations on top 5 last year! I can not wait to see what you do this year!

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Outstanding, RussianLove! I'm sure you're definitely the favorite this time around. I love your determination and I look forward to following you to the finish line!
    It's on you! Always has been!

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How are you feeling after the Pull Up, incident?

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    How are you feeling after the Pull Up, incident?

Feeling great! Thank u for checking in!!

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

This week has been CRAZY!!! Between this ->

And being busy, it's been a hell of a week!
    But I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who shared their caring thoughts and supported me and my fiancé in the bicep challenge . Love y'all !!!!

Valerie Annette
    RussianLove18

But I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who shared their caring thoughts and supported me and my fiancé in the bicep challenge . Love y'all !!!!

And you stayed strong in true Juggernaut style!!! Glad you are doing so well

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you in here this year! Sorry about the injury... seems to be going on alot right now with all of us!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

SO glad you're going to be able to overcome this recent injury! Gonna love doing this with you! Stay strong Juggernaut!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

So glad you're still in it! A tie for 1st place just wouldn't be the same without you! lol Glad to see that hottie of a man following in your foot steps to become a juggernaut!

Originally Posted by asheid View Post
    So glad you're still in it! A tie for 1st place just wouldn't be the same without you! lol Glad to see that hottie of a man following in your foot steps to become a juggernaut!
    Ya, how did he like winning the Bicep Challenge?

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You got the fire needed to crush it again this year as well. YOU GOT THIS!

Hit those goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back Val
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We are doing this again! This time it's going to be right smack dab in the middle of the IAJ!!! Plenty of time to meet and greet the other people in the Challenge, maybe even set up some workouts together!
    advertising not permitted

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very inspirational post Valerie! We all know you have a bulldog grip on life...keep choking and chewing as much as possible. From one teacher to another HAPPY NEW YEAR GIRL!
    ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh goodness hope your doing better soon!