Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ** Little Monday Motivation coming at you on Sunday **
    Take time today and step back and admire all that is you, we as people get caught up worrying about so many little things and over look a very important concept.
    Praising ourselves and all that we have achieved in life. We deserve are day in the spotlight as much as anyone else... Well today is that day! Celebrate Yourself and all that makes you a amazing person. YOU ROCK!!!

** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Iaj 2014

Wow, First I would like to comment on how everyone has stopped by to see how I have been doing. This is why I have love this group of people, the passion for others! THANK YOU!!!!I have been super busy these past few weeks, Trying to get my business going, and recently getting three teeth pulled. My workouts have been very spuratic over the course of the past few weeks and I have contemplated pulling out of the race many times! I will be getting back to my former post and start being detailed and inspirational again, This is a war and Submission is NOT Optional!!!! Have a great sunday everyone will update again soon. Thank you for the love and consern.
    "Submission NOT Optional"

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MONGO260 View Post
    Wow, First I would like to comment on how everyone has stopped by to see how I have been doing. This is why I have love this group of people, the passion for others! THANK YOU!!!!I have been super busy these past few weeks, Trying to get my business going, and recently getting three teeth pulled. My workouts have been very spuratic over the course of the past few weeks and I have contemplated pulling out of the race many times! I will be getting back to my former post and start being detailed and inspirational again, This is a war and Submission is NOT Optional!!!! Have a great sunday everyone will update again soon. Thank you for the love and consern.
    Sounds like you have been very busy! Great to hear that all is well! Will be looking forward to seeing your updates when you can! Enjoy the rest of your weekend
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see that things are starting to shine again for you! I'm glad you did not pull out and fought through the issues and kept moving on into the fray. Looking forward to more of those tabata workouts!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************ JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT *******************

* HAVING PROBLEMS WITH DIETING RESULTS?....**Regarding weight loss, There's no magical way to lose weight. It comes down to Physical Activity and Diet.... Take in fewer calories than you burn OR burn more through Training/Cardio then your taking in and you lose weight. Customizing your diet and training to your specific goal is the key to maximizing your results, dont try short cuts, fast gimmicks and so on, they will only back fire on you, if your not sure whether your training and diet is customized for your goal, reevaluate your calorie/carb daily intake and the type of training/cardio regiment your on.
    For those that can't seem to lose excess weight despite diet and exercise, they should talk to their doctor, there are only two medical reasons ; Cushion's syndrome or having an under active thyroid gland, Other then that, you need to do the work.....
    train hard, train smart, train safe, train to be the next Juggernaut......

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

JOIN ME ON FACE BOOK FOR MORE FITNESS NEWS/FACTS
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No quitting!! The challenge just isn't the same without people like you in it!! Things can always get back on track and you can do great!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    3 teeth pulled? Yowsa. Time for protein shakes?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharlamay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    owwwwwwCh!!!!! sorry!!! Here's to feeling better and getting back in the gym!! Come on!! We need you!!! We are TEAM!!!
    SharlaMay
    My Goals stop for no one!! Either you support me or I make it happen alone. Either way it's gonna happen!

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome man looking forward to it!

classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10) classiccristal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Busy Busy Busy! Well good luck with getting your business going, what is it by the way, I'm super curious! Make sure to stay on those workouts though and try to stay on a clean diet if you can! Cheering for you!
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

See my forum at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...classiccristal

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Follow Me on:
    @classiccristal ********
    @classiccristal Instagram
    @classiccristal Twitter

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey!! How are you feeling after your busy week? Workouts going good? We miss your posts for sure!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hoping the teeth are feeling better and you are back at it in the gym! Looking forward to hearing from you!

MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MONGO260 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Iaj 2014

I made a video yesterday and it took for ever to get the individual videos loaded to YouTube so I have that on its way and I will begin to be posting a little bit more frequently here again workouts are okay not working out of the gym much anymore going to start doing more home training so other than that you guys and gals have a good day and will see you guys later this evening. I'm going to go back through this log and address any questions or comments or made earlier I not been away for a while so I got a lot of catching up to do.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I made a video yesterday and it took for ever to get the individual videos loaded to YouTube so I have that on its way and I will begin to be posting a little bit more frequently here again workouts are okay not working out of the gym much anymore going to start doing more home training so other than that you guys and gals have a good day and will see you guys later this evening. I'm going to go back through this log and address any questions or comments or made earlier I not been away for a while so I got a lot of catching up to do.
    Very Cool, I'm looking forward to all you have for us!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking forward to the updates and videos.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Videos really splash up a log.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh nice! Looking forward to the vids man
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Iaj 2014

Sorry guys a little long winded. I also wanted to tell those who watch this video that I am not a paid Infinite Lab Athlete, The statments made in the video are of my own.

The next video has the workout. This will also be the last time I use YouTube video Creator!

Iaj 2014

Exit thoughts

Originally Posted by classiccristal View Post
    Busy Busy Busy! Well good luck with getting your business going, what is it by the way, I'm super curious! Make sure to stay on those workouts though and try to stay on a clean diet if you can! Cheering for you!

See my forum at: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...classiccristal

Follow Me on:
    @classiccristal ********
    @classiccristal Instagram
    @classiccristal Twitter
    I started Mobile Personal Training in the town I live in. My style of personal training is very therapy based, so it works for the older population here. I also do personal training and teach a Tabata class in one of the gym's here as well. But I'm trying to get out of the gtym and focus more on my passion for helping people and not just try to sell personal training! It make me feel gross, I'm not a numbers guy I'm not looking to take money from people I want them to get results and feel confident that I have their needs in mind not just a dollar figure!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Way to get it done man!!!

--------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Way to get it done man!!!

Such a great pic. Feeling super motivated, this is going to be an epic push to the end!

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Such a great pic. Feeling super motivated, this is going to be an epic push to the end!
    Yeah, keep on pushing!!! Keep up the great work!
    "Achieving your goals, starts with your thoughts, ends with your actions." ~ Team Bring It

BODYSPACE
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/melalicious/

INFINITE LABS ELITE ATHLETE JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159133031

JUGGERNAUT IN THE MAKING 2012 JOURNAL
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147847543

http://www.********.com/MarylynMiners

TWITTER
    http://www.twitter.com/marylynminers

INSTAGRAM
    http://instagram.com/marylyn_miners

Iaj 2014

Conditioning, Conditioning, Conditioning, Conditioning!!! This isn't just 90 days, it's what happens after 90 days! Juggernaut for life!

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lots and lots of conditioning!

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Exit thoughts
    Love the video's!!! it really shows that you don't need a "gym" to get a great workout. Just takes a little thinking out side of the box, great job!

*** Juggernaut Nation ***
    Today begins another week of greatness, I'm ready to build my legacy... ARE YOU???

** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

sully_12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Conditioning, Conditioning, Conditioning, Conditioning!!! This isn't just 90 days, it's what happens after 90 days! Juggernaut for life!
    That's a lot of conditioning. Looks like you have been through quite a bit during this challenge. Are you in the final phase for your competition this 15th?

That is a great pic! The final push is where this is really gonna get fun and we see some BIG TIME results being accomplished!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************** JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT *************
    ~TOPIC OF THE DAY IS~
    ”EATING RIGHT FOR THE APPROPRIATE TRAINING REGIMENT IS THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCEEDING"

As I read the logs I have come across many juggernauts eating the wrong foods at the wrong time of day or not enough food/macros for their specific training regiment goal, therefore here is some helpful information;

Fueling your body adequately is one of the most important aspect for your fitness success, failing to do so, your results will suffer... Eating before you exercise gives you the necessary energy to work out; eating after you exercise helps you restore your body’s needed resources from the training. However, you can’t just consume mindless calories. You need to pay attention to what you are putting into your body if you want the benefits from your hard earned work. This is what happens to your body when you are done with an intense exercise regiment immediately your body is working to repairing any damage, such as microscopic tears in your muscles from weight lifting. AGAIN … In order for your body to repair itself, you need to give it the correct tools. Food; It provides us with our Protein, amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.

* NOTE; What and how much you eat should be determined by your training regiment goal. The Proper and the right amount of nutrition lets you meet your goals and recovery more quickly. Skipping a single meal is not recommended because it will interfere with the healing progress.

- Train hard, train smart, train safe, train to be the next Juggernaut......Im here if you need me

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help;http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    Join my face book for fitness news/facts..
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements