Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Diamond Account Holder Ljnapoli's Avatar
    Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ljnapoli will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lil Reese = best flow + best for gym
    #Nofap Crew
    Liamisaphgt Crew.
    Adelaide Crew

cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000) cklol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ForeverBlackGuy View Post
    Because Andre 3k clearly only raps about selling drugs.

Kendrick Lamar, J.Cole, and Kanye West are terrible?

Not sure if retarded or trolling.
    Not what I said at all, not sure if retarded or trolling.

And yeah they're chit brah. Kanye has been full potato for awhile, Cole is meh, and Kendrick is hellllla overrated imo.
    AD Army

Lurk since 09
    seahawks
    mariners
    canucks
    sonics (rip)

THE DARK SKINNED DRAKE ForeverBlackGuy's Avatar
    ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cklol View Post
    Not what I said at all, not sure if retarded or trolling.

And yeah they're chit brah. Kanye has been full potato for awhile, Cole is meh, and Kendrick is hellllla overrated imo.
    You went full potato brah.
    ★Banned for MWB(Miscing While Black) Twice Crew★
    ★★Mod negged for MWB(Miscing While Black) Crew*★★
    "I ain't ever been scurred, never been the type to bite my words" - Kanye West
    ★★University of Georgia crew★★★
    ★★★Black White Knight crew★★

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It is natural imo to dislike certain music as you get older. I actually grew up on late 80's to late 90's hip hop (after early 2000's hip hop was meh, save kanye/jay-z). So I do have some type of emotional attachment. Look what albums/mc's came out from 88-96, and then the underground **** from Rawkus and the west coast, even into 2000-01. Buying blank Maxwell tapes and staying up late to record freestyles/mixes from The Wake Up Show. Watching Yo MTV Raps. You can see why I think most modern hip hop is lame and their is a singular/almost similar sound/look/feel.

I do like the Top Dawg Entertainment mc's. I do think Kendrick Lamar is this new generations Rakim and Nas.

ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImLifted is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DanBBz View Post
    J.Cole, Kanye West, Kendrick, Schoolboy Q, Drake are all pretty wack.
    You cant be serious...

pls leaf this thread.

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol Drake. Only reason he is famous is cause his soft music touches the frail hearts of teenage girls. You're a fuking ******* if you fuk with that dude.

Lol J. Cole. Brb snooze fest. They should play Born Sinner in SleepNumber stores.

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson

AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500) AestheticsFiend is not very helpful. (-500)
    ......but who was lil herb, lil bibby? raider klan. and i dont like drake, but i havent heard a song from him that is terrible. And the only reason most guys say the like drake is because stupid females like him. thats it.

lil herb, lil bibby freestyles and songs are on top right now
    Op if your gunna post hit stuff at least post 4 minutes of hell part 1 and 2 i dunno how to embed and their freestyles

ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000) ForeverBlackGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KILLdante View Post
    Lol Drake. Only reason he is famous is cause his soft music touches the frail hearts of teenage girls. You're a fuking ******* if you fuk with that dude.

Lol J. Cole. Brb snooze fest. They should play Born Sinner in SleepNumber stores.

Strong wanna be alpha lmao.

I don't see how any teenage girl would be touched by most of the songs in NWTS.

Originally Posted by AestheticsFiend View Post
    ......but who was lil herb, lil bibby? raider klan. and i dont like drake, but i havent heard a song from him that is terrible. And the only reason most guys say the like drake is because stupid females like him. thats it.

lil herb, lil bibby freestyles and songs are on top right now
    Op if your gunna post hit stuff at least post 4 minutes of hell part 1 and 2 i dunno how to embed and their freestyles
    Wasn't me that posted those.

Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000) Hexas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just leaving these here.

and this.

The Prince Of All ***'s kenyanbrahhh's Avatar
    kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenyanbrahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

SO much this!!

Originally Posted by livelylift View Post
    How is Eminem not GOAT?
    Pls go...

Originally Posted by mexanacho View Post
    Jay Z is kinda old school idk what your talking about. But I agree J cole and Drake are legit as fuk idc what anybody says
    pls go...

Originally Posted by blastitwithpiss View Post
    For every terrible thread/post about hip hop theres ten more "these people have no idea" threads/posts. Drake? Jay-Z, Kanye? Das it mane das it.

E-40, Fliptrix, Verb-T, Rodney P, Gang Starr, Backroc, Soul Khan, Tribe Called Quest, GZA, RZA, Methodman, Black Star, Braintax, JMT, Mobb Deep, Aesop Rock, Granville Sessions, Slew Dem,Big L, Four Owls, 2Pac, Beastie Boys, Cypress Hill, Dead Prez, DJ Krush...
    You've got good taste in music. The bolded are artists/groups that i frequent, and whom i'd rather listen to than Drake/Cole/Eminem any day of the week.

Originally Posted by kenyanbrahhh View Post

You've got good taste in music. The bolded are artists/groups that i frequent, and whom i'd rather listen to than Drake/Cole/Eminem any day of the week.
    Oh lawd

L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by waynelo4 View Post
    Yes someone can be a ******* because they listen to different stuff than you.
    When did i say that exactly? Listening to a ******* makes you a *******.

"Fuk any nikka that's talking that chit just to get a reaction" - Drake
    And no more needs to be said on the topic. Thank you sir

Originally Posted by HungryBro View Post
    How can you have someone like Gibbs above Jigga, Kanye and Andre 3K? (purely going off OPs list, but I could mention many more)

I'm a Gibbs fan too, but that's just retarded.
    Read next time son. Modern day rappers in no order. Jay-z & Andre been around since the 90's.

And personally I'm not a fan of Jay-Z (owes his entire career to Big L). Not a fan of Kanye either. No reason I just don't listen to him.

lmao this.

J.Cole is damn good, but he gets boring to listen to easily.
    Last edited by L0lJ0ker3; 12-24-2013 at 06:18 PM.
    1828 definition of AMER'ICAN. noun A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races.

Amaru khan/ca - land of the plumed serpent (dragon)

^

Real recognize real, and I can't recognize you.

inb4 that's because you're fake.

L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000) L0lJ0ker3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^

Real recognize real, and I can't recognize you.

inb4 that's because you're fake.
    Like i give a damn about some random nikka on the internet

keep hustilin b
    1828 definition of AMER'ICAN. noun A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races.

Originally Posted by L0lJ0ker3 View Post
    Like i give a damn about some random nikka on the internet

keep hustilin b
    I know that cut deep b.

And @ whoever negged me for loling @ west coast best coast

daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisbest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ANYBODY???? DO YOU EVEN?

* MINNESOTA VIKINGS *

* THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME MISC IS A COUPLE OF DRINKS *

Originally Posted by daisbest View Post
    ANYBODY???? DO YOU EVEN?

No thanks jeff

I know that cut deep b.

And @ whoever negged me for loling @ west coast best coast
    lol stop listening to Drake. real nikkas don't get they feelings hurt

Originally Posted by L0lJ0ker3 View Post
    lol stop listening to Drake. real nikkas don't get they feelings hurt
    I was about to list a bunch of rappers that must not be real nikkas. But I don't even think you agree with what you just posted.

I'll stop listening to Drake when he stops killin chit.

Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Omnis Potens is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

These tracks are 6+ years old. 3/4 of rappers aren't even close to this level of wordplay and punchlines.

If it's not progressing lyricism, it's shit. If it's not supporting positivity, it's shit. Two concepts modern hip-hop ignores.

You can talk about problems, the struggle, etc. but all that's just venting. That's not guiding and leading someone down path for a positive change. That's not "changing the environment".

Why would you support music that promotes consumerism, irresponsibility, obnoxiousness, and ignorance just because it sounds dope? Not all of hip-hop is like this, but the majority is.

I was about to list a bunch of rappers that must not be real nikkas. But I don't even think you agree with what you just posted.

I'll stop listening to Drake when he stops killin chit.
    Talk about real nikkas

put up a song by Rick Ross

Do you son

TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TyreekD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh fuark, that's another rant.

Chief Keef makes some good sounding music, some *******s on here act like it's a sin to like some non lyrical chit.

What's the problem?
    I was like yeah yeah yeah reading your original post, then I saw this.

Funny joke OP.
    Last edited by TyreekD; 12-24-2013 at 07:36 PM.

S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) S3CR3T is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hate how miscers talk sh!t about jay z when he made one of the GOAT hiphop albums
    Reasonable doubt is fukin amazing

rappers that are currently putting out solid hiphop in my opinion:

kendrick (has the whole package and makes amazing music)
    Q (cool mix of concious gangsta and party hiphop)
    gibbs (street)
    jay rock (street)
    killer mike (R.A.P music is such an underrated 2012 release)
    j cole (but he can be boring at times)
    gunplay (very underrated)
    flatbush zombies (erick arc elliot is an amazing producer and meech is a fukin beast)
    action bronson (ghostface-ish voice with tons of food references and he describes stuff in such a funny way)
    big krit (probably the best current producer/rapper in the game, his music is smooth as fuk)

there's a lot more but i'm drunk after an xmas party so those are the ones i thought of

lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000) lowkey94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I’m not really into hip hop anymore

My era was jcole,Kendrick Lamar,old drake,old wiz and current basically the underground scene from 2009-2014

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chacha15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D

One more Rep!! Yea!
    []D [] []v[] []D