Secure007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Wireless headphones

So i am looking for some wireless headphones and wanted to see if anyone has found a comfortable solid sweat resistant non earplug set of headphones for everyday gym use?

I have seen alot of athletes using beats by dre wireless but are those sweat resistant?

Feedback is appriciated
    Truth Conquers All Things

PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    They Jaybird Bluebird X's are definitely sweatproof, good quality, etc, but they're also pricey.

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaulRivers View Post
    They Jaybird Bluebird X's are definitely sweatproof, good quality, etc, but they're also pricey.
    I can vouche for them. Great headphones if you are willing to drop the money. Usually $180. They were $120 on amazon a few weeks back. I say they are worth it, but it depends on your price range. The quality of the packaging is ridiculous.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) MaxEnergy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sweat proof I dont know but they are the best you can buy for bass.
    I have the Version with cord and have not had sweat problems while working out
    http://store.sony.com/premium-blueto...pfm%3Dcategory