Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

2014 E Z Eric's I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE LOG

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Stay Tuned, Please.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Looking forward to it. Make sure to do an introductory post, let us know what your goals are, and how you plan to accomplish them. Add photos, videos, color to your log. Make this a fun and exciting experience!
    advertising not permitted

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck with the contest! I'll be following along!

Originally Posted by ezericw View Post

Stay Tuned, Please.

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the contest, and we will all be waiting!
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)

"Please allow me to introduce myself..."

Hey Everybody,
    Finally got the chance to come back to the forum, and introduce myself to everyone. I hope your all having a Wonderful Christmas, sharing time with family and friends. Saying Wonderful Christmas, reminds me of the movie "Its A Wonderful Life" with James Stewart, I love that movie and have to watch it every year since I was very young, and it still brings a tear to my eye (not kidding), I guess I'm a softie for that kind of stuff!
    Well, about ME! LOL
    I a good looking guy at 54 years young, been married to the same broad (ahem, Lovely Woman) Betsy, since I was 18 years old, Wow! We have four great kids, two boys, two girls, who are all grown and on their own now, (well one has moved back, temporarily) and three beautiful Granddaughters, Savannah, Emily, and Lyla.
    We live in Modesto, CA a nice town I think! It's in the central valley, between Fresno and Sacramento the weather is nice, very cold in the Winter (but no snow), and hot as Hell in the Summer! But for some reason I like hot weather, so California and the central valley is Home.
    My wife takes care of our home, while I work for Pepsi Cola (No I don't drive a truck! I don't know why, but that's the first thing everyone asks me!) and I have work there for the last 18 years, in what they call Space Management. That's the department that goes out and makes sure we have the space we require or pay for on the the store shelf, and that shelf is clean, and has the proper product in the correct place. Sounds like fun, right! Well, to me it is! WEIRD!

So, way way way way back when the Earth was young and dinosaurs.... (ya, too much, right!) When I was just getting ready to start Jr. High, early 70's okay, along time ago to me anyway. My brother had one of these,

believe or not and he handed it down to me when didn't need it anymore, LOL.
    That thing and movies with Schwarzenegger and guys like him got me wanting to not be the skinny kid anymore, and after progressing to more Body Weight stuff, since I couldn't afford weights and really didn't know anything about them, came High School. And by then I was in kind of a Gymnastic Body shape, still the skinny kid, but I had muscle and abs. Nice!

In my first year of High School, the family relocated, my parents separated, and my Father was diagnosed with Cancer. I watched the strongest man I knew, fade, till we lost him in what seemed to be a period of time that really didn't register with me, I couldn't tell if it had passed quickly or slowly. But, everything changed from a kind of "Leave It To Beaver" life to a rated R teen angst film. I started smoking cigarettes, and pot, and experimenting with other stuff (I don't know why they call it that, it's not like I was recording results in a lab or receiving funding from a University or Corporation) I was just doing the wrong thing and not caring about the consequences of my actions.
    Finally in my last year of school I left and didn't finish, started working where I could and since I just turned 18, nobody really ask for any High School Diploma or anything, so I didn't care if I had one either.
    Then I met my wife who already had our oldest son, and I fell in love, and decided I wanted to take care of them. So no more drugs, but the smoking continued and work, work, work, so much work before you knew it we had three more kids and that's all I did was work! I eventually finished High School and even went to City College to earn an A.S. Degree.
    In my mid forties I remember a doctor telling my that, "Smoking is usually free till you hit 50, meaning any damage done to your body to that point, if you stop the body can repair itself. But continue and the damage becomes permanent."
    Well that bounced around in my head for years, and when I had my 50th birthday, it got louder and louder. One doctor visit (to the shock of my wife) I asked the doctor about helping me quit smoking, long story, short (I know Too Late), three days before my 51st birthday I quit smoking.

Now all that's good right, except when I quit smoking I started eating (and my wife is a Good Cook, bless her heart) and she has actually been called "Da Martha Stewart O Da Hood!" by a neighbor at one time! I went from a lean 160lbs to 210+lbs in 6 months to a year, and felt like crap. After smoking all those years it was going to take a while to get my lungs back, and I actually developed "Cold Induced Asthma" which means when it gets real cold, I can't breath! :-(
    Funny as it sounds I saw P90X on the T.V. or Internet can't remember which, and thought well if that goofy dude who says he's in his 50's can do those exercises and toss those dumbbells around, So Can I! LOL And I can get back into shape like in High School (What the Hell was I thinking! Maybe I was drinking at the time too, JK LOL), so a couple of rounds of P90X, then P90X Plus, and Wow! Body Beast! I was hooked!

Now here we are at the end of 2013, and during this year I stumbled on to a bunch of people calling themselves Juggernauts, and was lured in by their friendliness, drive, support, and strange obsession with fitness and a place called Infinite Labs. Again I was hooked, just can't get enough now, and while doing P90X, and Body Beast I didn't submit any results, because I thought they were no where near what others were. Juggernauts have taught me that's not most important thing! Having fun, doing your best, and being happy with who you are is the MOST important thing.
    Now comes this 2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge, and I am throwing myself in 100%, with a goal to take what I have built up, and chisel it down to a defined body, hopefully where my Body Fat Percentage is 10% or Less and where those "Abs Of Youth" will once again appear, and just may be I will start to look a little like some guy these Juggernauts call Joe "Swat" Palumbo, and be Ripped, Jacked, Shredded!!!

We shall see, We Shall See!

Thanks for reading all that if you lasted, and I look forward to talking to everybody during this challenge.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In for the ride!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

I realize that in my introduction, I didn't state my plan to reach my goal. As I said, I'm hoping to get my Body Fat Percentage to 10% or Less, and try not to lose too much of the muscle I have gained. I hope by using Muscle Pharms "Live Shredded" program, and incorporating Beach Body's "Insanity" Cardio program, not to mention a very tough diet! And by tough, I mean tough! My wife is such a good cook!
    I still feel I can reach that goal, and along the way meet some very cool Juggernauts, this is going to be fun!
    But I am determined to succeed, and will stay focused!

With these to start, and more to come,

I plan to be unstoppable!

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Everybody,
    Finally got the chance to come back to the forum, and introduce myself to everyone. I hope your all having a Wonderful Christmas, sharing time with family and friends. Saying Wonderful Christmas, reminds me of the movie "Its A Wonderful Life" with James Stewart, I love that movie and have to watch it every year since I was very young, and it still brings a tear to my eye (not kidding), I guess I'm a softie for that kind of stuff!
    Well, about ME! LOL
    I a good looking guy at 54 years young, been married to the same broad (ahem, Lovely Woman) Betsy, since I was 18 years old, Wow! We have four great kids, two boys, two girls, who are all grown and on their own now, (well one has moved back, temporarily) and three beautiful Granddaughters, Savannah, Emily, and Lyla.
    We live in Modesto, CA a nice town I think! It's in the central valley, between Fresno and Sacramento the weather is nice, very cold in the Winter (but no snow), and hot as Hell in the Summer! But for some reason I like hot weather, so California and the central valley is Home.
    My wife takes care of our home, while I work for Pepsi Cola (No I don't drive a truck! I don't know why, but that's the first thing everyone asks me!) and I have work there for the last 18 years, in what they call Space Management. That's the department that goes out and makes sure we have the space we require or pay for on the the store shelf, and that shelf is clean, and has the proper product in the correct place. Sounds like fun, right! Well, to me it is! WEIRD!

So, way way way way back when the Earth was young and dinosaurs.... (ya, too much, right!) When I was just getting ready to start Jr. High, early 70's okay, along time ago to me anyway. My brother had one of these,

That thing and movies with Schwarzenegger and guys like him got me wanting to not be the skinny kid anymore, and after progressing to more Body Weight stuff, since I couldn't afford weights and really didn't know anything about them, came High School. And by then I was in kind of a Gymnastic Body shape, still the skinny kid, but I had muscle and abs. Nice!

In my first year of High School, the family relocated, my parents separated, and my Father was diagnosed with Cancer. I watched the strongest man I knew, fade, till we lost him in what seemed to be a period of time that really didn't register with me, I couldn't tell if it had passed quickly or slowly. But, everything changed from a kind of "Leave It To Beaver" life to a rated R teen angst film. I started smoking cigarettes, and pot, and experimenting with other stuff (I don't know why they call it that, it's not like I was recording results in a lab or receiving funding from a University or Corporation) I was just doing the wrong thing and not caring about the consequences of my actions.
    Finally in my last year of school I left and didn't finish, started working where I could and since I just turned 18, nobody really ask for any High School Diploma or anything, so I didn't care if I had one either.
    Then I met my wife who already had our oldest son, and I fell in love, and decided I wanted to take care of them. So no more drugs, but the smoking continued and work, work, work, so much work before you knew it we had three more kids and that's all I did was work! I eventually finished High School and even went to City College to earn an A.S. Degree.
    In my mid forties I remember a doctor telling my that, "Smoking is usually free till you hit 50, meaning any damage done to your body to that point, if you stop the body can repair itself. But continue and the damage becomes permanent."
    Well that bounced around in my head for years, and when I had my 50th birthday, it got louder and louder. One doctor visit (to the shock of my wife) I asked the doctor about helping me quit smoking, long story, short (I know Too Late), three days before my 51st birthday I quit smoking.

Now all that's good right, except when I quit smoking I started eating (and my wife is a Good Cook, bless her heart) and she has actually been called "Da Martha Stewart O Da Hood!" by a neighbor at one time! I went from a lean 160lbs to 210+lbs in 6 months to a year, and felt like crap. After smoking all those years it was going to take a while to get my lungs back, and I actually developed "Cold Induced Asthma" which means when it gets real cold, I can't breath! :-(
    Funny as it sounds I saw P90X on the T.V. or Internet can't remember which, and thought well if that goofy dude who says he's in his 50's can do those exercises and toss those dumbbells around, So Can I! LOL And I can get back into shape like in High School (What the Hell was I thinking! Maybe I was drinking at the time too, JK LOL), so a couple of rounds of P90X, then P90X Plus, and Wow! Body Beast! I was hooked!

Now here we are at the end of 2013, and during this year I stumbled on to a bunch of people calling themselves Juggernauts, and was lured in by their friendliness, drive, support, and strange obsession with fitness and a place called Infinite Labs. Again I was hooked, just can't get enough now, and while doing P90X, and Body Beast I didn't submit any results, because I thought they were no where near what others were. Juggernauts have taught me that's not most important thing! Having fun, doing your best, and being happy with who you are is the MOST important thing.
    Now comes this 2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge, and I am throwing myself in 100%, with a goal to take what I have built up, and chisel it down to a defined body, hopefully where my Body Fat Percentage is 10% or Less and where those "Abs Of Youth" will once again appear, and just may be I will start to look a little like some guy these Juggernauts call Joe "Swat" Palumbo, and be Ripped, Jacked, Shredded!!!

Thanks for reading all that if you lasted, and I look forward to talking to everybody during this challenge.
    Can't wait to read up on your log! Will be awesome to see how dinosaurs train! (lol remember... you said it not me! lol) All joking aside, looks to me like you will do great!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eric while you are older than me, there are a lot of things I can relate to: parents separating, letting yourself go, getting back on track for your family, P90X, X+, and Body Beast (done all of them and Insanity). Looking forward to seeing your continued progress and growth and wishing you nothing but success.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you entering the IAJ challenge. Looking forward to following you in 2014.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Everybody,
    Well, about ME! LOL

Nice intro Eric! Welcome to the challenge!

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great intro, Eric. I like learning about where people have come from! I might have to add some info to my log, although there's a lot about me in my Bodyspace blogs. I figured if anyone wanted more insight they could just go there. LOL.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your journey!

ONWARD!

vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vol8615 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great intro Eric welcome to the contest!

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's a great post, my man! Loved it! I'm rooting for you! Outstanding job with your journey prior to now! It's very motivating!
    It's on you! Always has been!

Thinking I will start my posts on Monday the 6th, only because I usually reserve Sundays for rest/family days. And with the first being on a Wednesday it just throws off the week for me, weird that way! LOL Just for giggles I tried one of the Insanity DVDs, WTF! No wonder they call it that, I thought I might stroke out! LOL It was two days ago and my Calves are still hurting, I'm hoping that by the time I commit to the weekly schedule my legs can handle it. I thought I was in pretty good shape till I tried that workout! Wow!

My Legs Were Screaming!

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm most def in on this ride man! Great intro, I love to know about the people in this challenge. It's awesome that we get to do this one together, can't wait to follow along!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im in for it for the ride as well. My wife is from Joshua Tree CA. I love it out there in the desert, even with the heat. The heat is also one of the reasons I have stayed in central texas for so long!
    "Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

Before Pics

Here's my before pics, I just wanted to add these to my thread. I don't know why but, I really think my bathroom mirror is defective! When I take pics in the mirror of myself and look at them, I think, hey not bad. My arms look good, the lats are starting to pop out, chest is looking good. Then I look at a pic someone takes of me like my before pics, and I think WTF, where did all my gains go???? I'm starting to think my bathroom is a magical place, not unlike the bedroom USED to be. LOL! Also I'm thinking about doing a video to show my garage area where I work out, cuz I don't go to the gym due to my work schedule and all the "Honey Dos" that await me when I get home everyday!
    Anyway here are my BEFORE

Not the best, and certainly not flattering at all! Maybe it's the camera????

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's my before pics, I just wanted to add these to my thread. I don't know why but, I really think my bathroom mirror is defective! When I take pics in the mirror of myself and look at them, I think, hey not bad. My arms look good, the lats are starting to pop out, chest is looking good. Then I look at a pic someone takes of me like my before pics, and I think WTF, where did all my gains go???? I'm starting to think my bathroom is a magical place, not unlike the bedroom USED to be. LOL! Also I'm thinking about doing a video to show my garage area where I work out, cuz I don't go to the gym due to my work schedule and all the "Honey Dos" that await me when I get home everyday!

The beginning pics and progress pics along the way are priceless! They are an amazing tool and motivator!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only thing in life that can stop you from reaching your goals is YOU! Now get out their and crush your goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Nice picture!

I still think we need a window sticker for our vehicles that looks like this,

That would be Awesome!

thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thnakd1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tell you what I think its the camera. I can see everything when I look in the mirror, but when I look at pics from th emirror or just pics in general..... they just dont do me justice... LOL Just remember.... what YOU see in the mirror is what is most important!

"Strength and Honor" words to live by!

2014 I Am Juggernaut Challenge Winner

Member of the DO WORK CREW and a true JUGGERNAUT

Originally Posted by thnakd1 View Post
    I tell you what I think its the camera. I can see everything when I look in the mirror, but when I look at pics from th emirror or just pics in general..... they just dont do me justice... LOL Just remember.... what YOU see in the mirror is what is most important!
    I do agree with you Dennis...the mirror is the best!

Originally Posted by melalicious View Post
    I do agree with you Dennis...the mirror is the best!
    I do to! I like the mirror a lot better! LOL

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hit those goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you for having us with you on your journey! Look forward to following you!!
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power!

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is the friendliness, drive, support, and strange obsession with fitness that brought me to this challenge as well! Welcome to the challenge!

Happy new year!!

Hey Everybody,
    Happy New Year!

As I said in an earlier post, I will be starting my challenge on the 6th, next Monday. Only because I like to start at the beginning of the week, and due to the holiday. I will be running Muscle Pharm's "Live Shredded" program, and BeachBody's "Insanity", which I have tried out a couple of DVDs and, WOW. My legs feel like lead about half way through these workouts, so I hope that gets better. I'm weighing in at 202 to 204 pounds right now, and I still need to get an accurate Body Fat Percentage, but will do that ASAP, after Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm afraid to see what it is. :-)

My goal is 10% or Less, and I think I can do it if my diet stay consistent and I can keep my wife from buying crap at the store. A major problem is that if your hungry and there is junk lying around, your going to eat it, right! So, If I can get her to change her shopping habits a little, I may have a chance! That's going to test us both, her used to buying whatever, and me eating it! LOL

I believe though, with all the help from my fellow Juggernauts my battle will be easier, while still being tough! I haven't really committed myself to a good diet before, and that's why I think I haven't seen the results I really want to see, and that's why I picked this goal, because if I can't do it now, then WHEN??

I hope everybody has a great New Years Eve, please be safe, especially if your going out! And I will talk to you soon, with more info on my stats, and I will get my garage cleaned up a little more to make it easier to workout out here. I can't wait for the weather to get better, is so "Frikin Cold" out here, it makes it tough to get motivated! But, I still do!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, JUGGERNAUTS!!!!!

P.S. Wow, that yellow is hard to read! Sorry!

Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Andrea928 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Everybody,
    Happy New Year!

As I said in an earlier post, I will be starting my challenge on the 6th, next Monday. Only because I like to start at the beginning of the week, and due to the holiday. I will be running Muscle Pharm's "Live Shredded" program, and BeachBody's "Insanity", which I have tried out a couple of DVDs and, WOW. My legs feel like lead about half way through these workouts, so I hope that gets better. I'm weighing in at 202 to 204 pounds right now, and I still need to get an accurate Body Fat Percentage, but will do that ASAP, after Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm afraid to see what it is. :-)

My goal is 10% or Less, and I think I can do it if my diet stay consistent and I can keep my wife from buying crap at the store. A major problem is that if your hungry and there is junk lying around, your going to eat it, right! So, If I can get her to change her shopping habits a little, I may have a chance! That's going to test us both, her used to buying whatever, and me eating it! LOL

I believe though, with all the help from my fellow Juggernauts my battle will be easier, while still being tough! I haven't really committed myself to a good diet before, and that's why I think I haven't seen the results I really want to see, and that's why I picked this goal, because if I can't do it now, then WHEN??

I hope everybody has a great New Years Eve, please be safe, especially if your going out! And I will talk to you soon, with more info on my stats, and I will get my garage cleaned up a little more to make it easier to workout out here. I can't wait for the weather to get better, is so "Frikin Cold" out here, it makes it tough to get motivated! But, I still do!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, JUGGERNAUTS!!!!!

P.S. Wow, that yellow is hard to read! Sorry!
    Now look what Ashley's done! LOL. You will have to re type that yellow part so these here old eyes can read it!

Happy New Year!
    ONWARD!

You can find inspiration in others, but determination is solely your responsibility.

You cannot simply out train a bad diet.

If it is important to you, you will find a way; if not, you will find an excuse.

Follow my IAJ log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159113731

This is what is in yellow text in my last post! LOL

My Old Eyes couldn't read it either!