Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000) GodsParticle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol OP, are you me?

I remember a few years back, a skinny 6'3" and 170lb indian kid wanted to fight me to impress his friends and oneitis and I'm 60lb+ heavier than him at that time. He nagged me to fight him during the whole week in class and so later that week we decided to take it in the playground... Well, lets just say everything didn't end for him... I only threw three punches and he landed on the floor pissed off (luckily he wasn't bleeding) and his oneitis cried (lmao wut a ganga she is feeling fearsome of a alpha male like me) and I walked away I got snitched and dobbed in the next day and had a weeks worth of suspension. I felt so fuarkin alpha, but my mummy, uncline and daddy beated me up for a week so in the i felt like a beta ******* in the very end lol.

Not a true story, but a real life story . Hopefully, I've given inspiration OP, and yes I do see myself as a dangerous guy since I'm ****lian but don't tell anyone one the misc. k thnx bye.

Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gimme1More is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    My son, for you too can be a master Blackjitsu. If you believe, you can achieve my child.

You see, for it was in 1975, in the mean streets of Oklahoma City, I, a young white male, faced several chocolates who wanted trouble and lots of it. I was walking down the street, tight Wrangler jeans on and tie dye shirts, I spotted the fro wearing, be-bippity-bopping chocolates coming towards me. I tried to not notice them noticing me, but it was too late.

"Hey, jive honky.....what it is man?" one of them said. I responded, "J-ji-jive what?" nervously. Sensing the the white fear inside my body, I was immediately taking down by the largest chocolate and began to take a severe pounding that last 2 minutes, but seemed like forever. As I prayed, balled up in the tightest ball ever, I vowed that I would never let this happen again. Once I received my discharge papers from the hospital, I began training. I studied day and night on human anatomy, pressure points, medicines.....

With all my studying, I was still lost. Something was missing. I knew then, I had to venture into the Land of The Chocolates. I went into their neighborhoods, studied them, their bodies, dialect.....anything I could to learn the ways of the chocolate. I met an old wise black-, I mean, chocolate man, who took me in, gave me knowledge and wisdom and taught me the way of the chocolate. Several years passed and time eventually caught up with the old chocolate and took him from me. I made a vow......I would continue to expand his teachings and eventually, Blackjitsu was formed.

Here is one of my pupils......notice the technique. The speed, coordination......this is Blackjitsu my son.

[YOUTUBRE]MMsDaPZ3foA[/YOUTUBE]

quoted for embed fail....

son i am dissapoint

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by YORUBAMESO1 View Post
    Krav maga/ Head about that chit through batman, sounds serious. I will check it out bruh. Thanks for helping
    That guy is an idiot, Krav Maga is bullchit.. Do boxing if you want to kick his ass, you probably have a much longer reach than him so stay on the outside and jab jab pow pow mothafuka

If he won't expect you to know how to fight and drops his hands instantly go for the ko

gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gsharpp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    even if he sucks at MMA, you gotta watch out for dat dere manlet rage.... they have a lot to proof you know

if things get bad, do this

good luck OP
    ** never update AVI crew **

ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SwimToTheMoon View Post
    That guy is an idiot, Krav Maga is bullchit.. Do boxing if you want to kick his ass, you probably have a much longer reach than him so stay on the outside and jab jab pow pow mothafuka

If he won't expect you to know how to fight and drops his hands instantly go for the ko

Why is Krav Maga bs? Is it because you've never seen it irl? In sports? Well that's because Krav Maga is orientated to getting rid of your opponent as fast as possible to keep from getting yourself harmed. That means you're targeting your opponent’s weakest area (neck, throat, eyes, knees, ribs, solar plexus, groin, etc.) It can likely kill you and most of the tactics are illegal in MMA.

And with that said, Krav Maya would've been already exposed as BS if it indeed was BS. There are tons of classes teaching this worldwide. I'm sure if students(Millions) of Krav Maga was unsuccessful defending at themselves, they'd reveal Krav Maga as a hoax

ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ODYSSEUSBRAH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sag ur pants n wear jordans so he thinks ur hard

Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tbone991 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i train mma, wonder what that guys problem is

honestly everyone i train with is chill as fuk and mostly keeps to themselves

SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SwimToTheMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ImInTHIS View Post
    Why is Krav Maga bs? Is it because you've never seen it irl? In sports? Well that's because Krav Maga is orientated to getting rid of your opponent as fast as possible to keep from getting yourself harmed. That means you're targeting your opponent’s weakest area (neck, throat, eyes, knees, ribs, solar plexus, groin, etc.) It can likely kill you and most of the tactics are illegal in MMA.

And with that said, Krav Maya would've been already exposed as BS if it indeed was BS. There are tons of classes teaching this worldwide. I'm sure if students(Millions) of Krav Maga was unsuccessful defending at themselves, they'd reveal Krav Maga as a hoax
    Krav Maga is made for a situation where you're in a hostile environment and you get ambushed by enemies, so you disarm them by going after weakest spot just like you said. I fail to see how any of that is relevant to someone that knows not only how to defend themselves but tis trained to knock you out with one punch or take you down in a split second. If any of that bullchit worked on trained fighters we'd see it in the mma events, but you don't cause it doesn't work lol

YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GodsParticle View Post
    Lol OP, are you me?

I remember a few years back, a skinny 6'3" and 170lb indian kid wanted to fight me to impress his friends and oneitis and I'm 60lb+ heavier than him at that time. He nagged me to fight him during the whole week in class and so later that week we decided to take it in the playground... Well, lets just say everything didn't end for him... I only threw three punches and he landed on the floor pissed off (luckily he wasn't bleeding) and his oneitis cried (lmao wut a ganga she is feeling fearsome of a alpha male like me) and I walked away I got snitched and dobbed in the next day and had a weeks worth of suspension. I felt so fuarkin alpha, but my mummy, uncline and daddy beated me up for a week so in the i felt like a beta ******* in the very end lol.

Not a true story, but a real life story . Hopefully, I've given inspiration OP, and yes I do see myself as a dangerous guy since I'm ****lian but don't tell anyone one the misc. k thnx bye.
    Fuark awesome post. I have a strong intuition you're black as well

YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) YORUBAMESO1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by yiamsomebody View Post
    my son, for you too can be a master blackjitsu. If you believe, you can achieve my child.

You see, for it was in 1975, in the mean streets of oklahoma city, i, a young white male, faced several chocolates who wanted trouble and lots of it. I was walking down the street, tight wrangler jeans on and tie dye shirts, i spotted the fro wearing, be-bippity-bopping chocolates coming towards me. I tried to not notice them noticing me, but it was too late.

"hey, jive honky.....what it is man?" one of them said. I responded, "j-ji-jive what?" nervously. Sensing the the white fear inside my body, i was immediately taking down by the largest chocolate and began to take a severe pounding that last 2 minutes, but seemed like forever. As i prayed, balled up in the tightest ball ever, i vowed that i would never let this happen again. Once i received my discharge papers from the hospital, i began training. I studied day and night on human anatomy, pressure points, medicines.....

With all my studying, i was still lost. Something was missing. I knew then, i had to venture into the land of the chocolates. I went into their neighborhoods, studied them, their bodies, dialect.....anything i could to learn the ways of the chocolate. I met an old wise black-, i mean, chocolate man, who took me in, gave me knowledge and wisdom and taught me the way of the chocolate. Several years passed and time eventually caught up with the old chocolate and took him from me. I made a vow......i would continue to expand his teachings and eventually, blackjitsu was formed.

Here is one of my pupils......notice the technique. The speed, coordination......this is blackjitsu my son.

best poster on the misc

Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tweak919 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't even MMA, I'm a man i dont do that hugging chit. You don't know how i get when I'm angry tho… Like when i get angry no one can stop me. Cain Carona would not be able to beat me if he got me angry.

Originally Posted by Tbone991 View Post
    i train mma, wonder what that guys problem is

honestly everyone i train with is chill as fuk and mostly keeps to themselves
    He has serious napoleon complex. No hate to manlets. The guy's closer to 5'5 than 5'6 and I'm 6'6. He feels the need to treat me like chit

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My friend just started boxing TWO weeks ago and now he talks nonstop about how badass he is, how hard his punches are, how he feels bad for anyone who fights him now.

Lol. He's 5'6" and 130 lbs. I want to see him start chit with someone just so he gets beat up and shuts up.
    ♥~♥ ~♥ RH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000) DidNotReadL0L is a name known to all. (+5000)
    learn how to sprawl and use your reach advantage and you could beat him. but if he has wrestling skills he will probably beat your ass.
    sickening striations

rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusty54 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There's a 5'6 guy in my circle of friends who I phucking hate. Always racist to me. Always threatening me. Always slagging me off. But I can't do chit even though I'm a foot taller and have 60 pounds on him because he's good as phuck at MMA, even run a competition. I can tell he'd fuk me up even though I'm way bigger. Wut do? When I hear a guy does MMA I just shut the phuck up and diffuse the situation. Are all of you mad dangerous?
    Just do a few months of boxing bro. An amateur lightweight boxer with only a few months of lessons would be able to ko even a professional heavyweight MMA fighter. They dont even know how to strike properly. Lol @ MMA!
    - Texas Longhorns - Houston Texans -

chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah this, dont do Krav Maga please. Do some boxing/muay thai and wrestling/mma grappling. If you've got like 60 pounds and height on him, you'd probably give him a decent fight if you train hard after a year or so. If you really care about this guy so much...

ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000) ImInTHIS is just really nice. (+1000)
    Krav Maga is made for a situation where you're in a hostile environment and you get ambushed by enemies, so you disarm them by going after weakest spot just like you said. I fail to see how any of that is relevant to someone that knows not only how to defend themselves but tis trained to knock you out with one punch or take you down in a split second. If any of that bullchit worked on trained fighters we'd see it in the mma events, but you don't cause it doesn't work lol

I told, it's not in MMA because most of Krav Mags is illegal in the sports. And what do you mean 'one punch knockout? You're telling me, if I threw a solid elbow upside your temple, it wouldn't knock you out? If I chopped you in the throat, it wouldn't knock you out? Krav Maya is based around getting rid of your enemies as fast as possible, which means it has plenty of alternatives of getting rid of enemies with one strike.

Also just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean its not real. By your logic, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Lee are all overhyped stunt actors because I've never seen them fight irl tournaments.

g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) g3rx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes we phucking dangerous OP, better not challenge me to IRL fight. Theres gonna be some 36th chamber wu-tang style chit
    (srs)

(semi srs)
    train, eat, sleep

Steadily making it since 2011...

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last I herd no human can dodge a bullet.

Last I herd knife's can pierce skin.

Last I herd humans bleed if hit hard enough.

If for some odd reason I ever do get in a fight (I am a pretty chill bro). If I do get injured I will sue firstly, secondly I will heal up, I posses a certain set of skills, skills which make me dangerous to people like you, I will find you, and you will have an upset future (trying to be as vague as possible).

Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lvu5ever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I trained mma for 2 years. In that time i came across people who would say they do mma. Most of them just wear tapout and think their in the ufc.

The legit ones though are tough as ****. Fought a black belt. Threw him everywhere even though he was bigger than me. Next thing he had me tapping like a bich. From then on i practised a chit load on submissions and i can take down and submit my m8s who are 20-30 heavier.

Standing up they would wreck me. On the floor i win.

You should try it op. You might enjoy it.

Originally Posted by ImInTHIS View Post
    I told, it's not in MMA because most of Krav Mags is illegal in the sports. Also just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean its not real. By your logic, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Lee are all overhyped stunt actors because I've never seen them fight irl tournaments.
    Ahh you ****ing troll, cheeky cheeky kunt m8 i swear

I do do boxing already. I feel like it's not enough

Ahh you ****ing troll, cheeky cheeky kunt m8 i swear

I'm not understanding you. I keep telling you Krav Maga is dirty street fighting and can't be used in fighting sports. And its been proven to work in the streets. Go do some research, tons of articles, FORUMS with Krav Maga practioners explaining this. There are also TONS of info regarding bullshido aka, Fake fighting styles. Trust me, Krav Maga would've been exposed if it were BS because no one wants to waste time on a fake discipline

If you still don't believe me, I can go over to some forums like Bushido and ask questions about Krav Maga. I'm 100% sure the style is legit and lethal. It's a choice op should definitely keep in mind, as hard practice can mean practicality will be had within 3-6 months and that's a VERY SHORT time frame compared to other fighting styles.
    Last edited by ImInTHIS; 12-24-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Registered User PericlesOfPeace's Avatar
    PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000) PericlesOfPeace is just really nice. (+1000)
    does he train ufc?

if he doesnt train ufc u will be okay man
    * Ohio State University Engineering Crew *
    * Use urine stream to clean toilet bowl Crew *
    * Was told I couldn't go to the gym so I didn't go Crew *
    * Best (ex) RS player on the misc *
    * Real name is Jeff Crew *

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Charlie Murphy View Post
    You actually find a lot of guys wearing tap out shirts that think they can do MMA cause their heroes can, but actually can't. They also all tend to be very short and walk around with invisible lat sydrome
    hey darkness, what did the 5 fingers say to the face?

A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL typical misc answer
    Typical misc troll thread
    R.I.P Zyzz

Gym Lifts - 175/155/250

Comp Lifts - 180/137.5/252.5

Mod negged twice and green again crew

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PericlesOfPeace View Post
    does he train ufc?

if he doesnt train ufc u will be okay man
    this is accurate... if he trains king of the cage, one fc, or some other poverty mma i wouldnt worry... if he trains ufc or even bellator i would watch out
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JJMacD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Affliction yellowbelt checking in. I'm pretty dangerous brah. If we were to throw down, and you were to lie on your back, I would eventually probably manage to put you in a half assed armbar that could twinge your elbow something fierce. As long as you didn't put up much resistance.....
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    buy a gun
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    this is accurate... if he trains king of the cage, one fc, or some other poverty mma i wouldnt worry... if he trains ufc or even bellator i would watch out
    also be extra careful if he trains the ancient art of rings or pride fc