Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Iaj2014 (i am a juggernaut challenge 2014)

My name is Dustin and I am excited to be part of this challenge. As a young kid I was weight proportionate for my size. One summer before 5th grade that all changed. In those three months I probably put on 20-30 pounds and to make things worse I was short in stature. So this is how I entered middle school and high school. Because I was always teased about my height, being teased about my weight didn’t bother me and didn’t really seem to hinder me too much. I still played sports, had plenty of friends, and was never one to judge people so it helped weed out girls that were judging me based off my overall shape.
    Then college came around and it was a different ballgame, options and competition became fiercer in life and the dating game. This brings me to my first successful weight loss. I decided I was tired of being heavy and seeing girls I knew were good at heart fall for obvious jerks just because of how they looked. I went on a low calorie diet and 60 minutes of cardio a day and over 6 months probably lost about 40-50 pounds. During this whole process I started seeing someone and as our relationship moved along and we became more comfortable, the weight started adding itself back which leads me to the second time I was heavy.
    For ten years my weight slowly grew until I was much heavier than I ever was before. How could this happen when I worked so hard to lose it in the first place. Looking back now at it is easy to explain, I lost it for the wrong reasons. I lost it to be purely vain and hence selfish and once I accomplished what I wanted and set out to do, the desire was lost and thus the drive and purpose was no longer there to continue. I was also able to now make excuses that I felt were worthy of the reason I let myself go. I just got married, we just bought a house, I’m concentrating on my career, I became a father, I had a second child, etc.
    Then I experienced your typical oh crap moment, I ended up in the hospital. Now it wasn’t anything serious but enough to scare me. I have asthma and have always gotten this bronchial seasonal cough because of it. One year right before Christmas it was so bad I broke two ribs and tore the outside mucus lining on my lungs. While I was laying in the hospital all I could think of was how selfish I was being and two things kept running through my mind. I’m a father and now my kids are worried, how long if I continue down my current path will I be around for them and in what capacity? That was it I needed to do something, not for me but for them.
    I started, a second time to diet and exercise. Again I started with a low calorie diet but now I was so out of shape I started exercising lightly and tried to make it fun. For a couple of months I exercise using only Wii Fit. When I noticed that this was becoming too easy and the results were plateauing so I started using the treadmill, first steady cardio only (mainly walking) and as I built up endurance interval training (walking, jogging, sprinting). For about 6 months my goal was simply weight loss and to build up the strength of my lungs, so all I did was cardio. I went from about 235 pounds to 145 pounds (from wearing pants with a snug 38 inch waist line to a comfortable 28 inch).
    I was so bent on losing weight I didn't realize how quickly I lost the weight and how sickly I was beginning to look. One of my co-workers who was into fitness asked me if I was doing any strength training, when I responded no he offered me his P90X videos and I dove right in, they were awesome and they sucked. I thought I was in good shape before I started these videos and was quickly proven wrong. I couldn’t do a single pull up (if you’ve ever done the videos you know how many pull ups you do in a session). But I stuck with it and completed the program and felt stronger, healthier, and while it wasn’t important to me this time around I looked better. It taught me that you really need a balance of everything to be in shape: cardio training, strength training, and a healthy diet (not as in any type of fad diet but a balanced healthy diet).
    Since then I have constantly been trying to better myself from a health aspect. I have along the way learned that everything works and fails to some degree. I like to tinker to see how things react and adapt, I think most people do. There is so much in this world we can’t control, if you are employed, married, or a parent you get it. Our body is something you can take some what control of. I am constantly experimenting (disclaimer – no drugs) to see what I can accomplish, how hard I can push, how my body and mind will respond. I try to change my workouts every 4-8 weeks and I’ll change/modify my diet as well. There is no perfect workout or diet and everyone will respond differently. The key is to find something you can enjoy (I enjoy lifting) and to find foods/dishes you enjoy that are healthy but also to push yourself. I hate running any distance more than 5K so I thought what better way to challenge myself mentally and physically than to run a marathon. So last October I ran the Chicago Marathon, while I hated everything with the training, the race itself was the most incredible thing I have ever done.
    My advice is to commit to changing your life and to do it for the right reasons. You can’t succeed if you don’t commit but be able to be flexible. Most individuals do not have the ability to give 100% all the time in all aspects of their life, understand you will make mistakes, you will at some point eat something you will regret later, you will miss a workout, it happens. The important thing is that you move pass it, you shouldn’t be striving for perfection just to be better and put yourself in a position to succeed. Find healthy foods you enjoy, if you need to have ice cream once a week than do so, etc. I work out in the morning because I know it is the only way to guarantee I do it, there are too many distractions that can arise throughout the day. I eat primarily the same meals throughout the day, this is to keep it simple which means I am more likely to eat healthy. You need to experiment to find what works for you but you need to give it time, nothing happens immediately.
    I have chosen to do this challenge for two reasons. First I want to help support my fellow Juggernauts, it is a great group of people who truly try to help each other, hence I don't see this as a competition but as a support opportunity. Second there are things I would like to focus on. My goals for this challenge are two increase my flexibility (I will be working towards a split), balance (I will be working towards a chair handstand from a seated position), I also want to do a Physique Competition in October and will be working toward adding size.

aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dustin - sounds like you have come far. Keep going and continue to strive for those goals and step on stage! You will do great! Great entro Btw!

2014!

Melissa Brown
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing story brother, best of luck to ya.

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First off welcome to the challenge, it will be a fantastic experience for you. We are all here to help you any way that you need. What does your daily diet?
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fabulous intro! It's good that you know now you're staying healthy/getting fit for the right reasons! That makes it all the more motivating when you know your intentions are pure and just truly want to do you best! That's great for you! I'm sure your family is proud and awesome job on the marathon! Maybe I'll do one too someday!

Originally Posted by slumpbuster View Post
    My name is Dustin and I am excited to be part of this challenge. As a young kid I was weight proportionate for my size. One summer before 5th grade that all changed. In those three months I probably put on 20-30 pounds and to make things worse I was short in stature. So this is how I entered middle school and high school. Because I was always teased about my height, being teased about my weight didn’t bother me and didn’t really seem to hinder me too much. I still played sports, had plenty of friends, and was never one to judge people so it helped weed out girls that were judging me based off my overall shape.
    Then college came around and it was a different ballgame, options and competition became fiercer in life and the dating game. This brings me to my first successful weight loss. I decided I was tired of being heavy and seeing girls I knew were good at heart fall for obvious jerks just because of how they looked. I went on a low calorie diet and 60 minutes of cardio a day and over 6 months probably lost about 40-50 pounds. During this whole process I started seeing someone and as our relationship moved along and we became more comfortable, the weight started adding itself back which leads me to the second time I was heavy.
    For ten years my weight slowly grew until I was much heavier than I ever was before. How could this happen when I worked so hard to lose it in the first place. Looking back now at it is easy to explain, I lost it for the wrong reasons. I lost it to be purely vain and hence selfish and once I accomplished what I wanted and set out to do, the desire was lost and thus the drive and purpose was no longer there to continue. I was also able to now make excuses that I felt were worthy of the reason I let myself go. I just got married, we just bought a house, I’m concentrating on my career, I became a father, I had a second child, etc.
    Then I experienced your typical oh crap moment, I ended up in the hospital. Now it wasn’t anything serious but enough to scare me. I have asthma and have always gotten this bronchial seasonal cough because of it. One year right before Christmas it was so bad I broke two ribs and tore the outside mucus lining on my lungs. While I was laying in the hospital all I could think of was how selfish I was being and two things kept running through my mind. I’m a father and now my kids are worried, how long if I continue down my current path will I be around for them and in what capacity? That was it I needed to do something, not for me but for them.
    I started, a second time to diet and exercise. Again I started with a low calorie diet but now I was so out of shape I started exercising lightly and tried to make it fun. For a couple of months I exercise using only Wii Fit. When I noticed that this was becoming too easy and the results were plateauing so I started using the treadmill, first steady cardio only (mainly walking) and as I built up endurance interval training (walking, jogging, sprinting). For about 6 months my goal was simply weight loss and to build up the strength of my lungs, so all I did was cardio. I went from about 235 pounds to 145 pounds (from wearing pants with a snug 38 inch waist line to a comfortable 28 inch).
    I was so bent on losing weight I didn't realize how quickly I lost the weight and how sickly I was beginning to look. One of my co-workers who was into fitness asked me if I was doing any strength training, when I responded no he offered me his P90X videos and I dove right in, they were awesome and they sucked. I thought I was in good shape before I started these videos and was quickly proven wrong. I couldn’t do a single pull up (if you’ve ever done the videos you know how many pull ups you do in a session). But I stuck with it and completed the program and felt stronger, healthier, and while it wasn’t important to me this time around I looked better. It taught me that you really need a balance of everything to be in shape: cardio training, strength training, and a healthy diet (not as in any type of fad diet but a balanced healthy diet).
    Since then I have constantly been trying to better myself from a health aspect. I have along the way learned that everything works and fails to some degree. I like to tinker to see how things react and adapt, I think most people do. There is so much in this world we can’t control, if you are employed, married, or a parent you get it. Our body is something you can take some what control of. I am constantly experimenting (disclaimer – no drugs) to see what I can accomplish, how hard I can push, how my body and mind will respond. I try to change my workouts every 4-8 weeks and I’ll change/modify my diet as well. There is no perfect workout or diet and everyone will respond differently. The key is to find something you can enjoy (I enjoy lifting) and to find foods/dishes you enjoy that are healthy but also to push yourself. I hate running any distance more than 5K so I thought what better way to challenge myself mentally and physically than to run a marathon. So last October I ran the Chicago Marathon, while I hated everything with the training, the race itself was the most incredible thing I have ever done.
    My advice is to commit to changing your life and to do it for the right reasons. You can’t succeed if you don’t commit but be able to be flexible. Most individuals do not have the ability to give 100% all the time in all aspects of their life, understand you will make mistakes, you will at some point eat something you will regret later, you will miss a workout, it happens. The important thing is that you move pass it, you shouldn’t be striving for perfection just to be better and put yourself in a position to succeed. Find healthy foods you enjoy, if you need to have ice cream once a week than do so, etc. I work out in the morning because I know it is the only way to guarantee I do it, there are too many distractions that can arise throughout the day. I eat primarily the same meals throughout the day, this is to keep it simple which means I am more likely to eat healthy. You need to experiment to find what works for you but you need to give it time, nothing happens immediately.
    I have chosen to do this challenge for two reasons. First I want to help support my fellow Juggernauts, it is a great group of people who truly try to help each other, hence I don't see this as a competition but as a support opportunity. Second there are things I would like to focus on. My goals for this challenge are two increase my flexibility (I will be working towards a split), balance (I will be working towards a chair handstand from a seated position), I also want to do a Physique Competition in October and will be working toward adding size.

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very inspirational! Welcome to the challenge!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed in Dustin!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great to have you you. Be sure to use BB Code to make your log interesting and east to read. Us Reps are here to help, just ask. Looking forward to seeing how much progress you make. It's exciting!!!
    advertising not permitted

slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Great to have you you. Be sure to use BB Code to make your log interesting and east to read. Us Reps are here to help, just ask. Looking forward to seeing how much progress you make. It's exciting!!!
    No idea what you mean by BB Code? - never mind saw the tag at bottom explaining it is formatting (html similar)
    Thanks for the help
    Last edited by slumpbuster; 12-24-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    First off welcome to the challenge, it will be a fantastic experience for you. We are all here to help you any way that you need. What does your daily diet?
    Currently doing a 4 week cycle
    3 week bulk: 4,000 cal at 40% Carb (Veggies *Broccoli, Sweet Potato / Fruit *Banana, Apple, Grapefruit, Blueberry / Grains *Oat, Whole Wheat, Barley / Beans), 40% Protein (Chicken, Eggs, Turkey, Whey Powder, Soy Powder, Dairy *Low Fat Milk, Cottage Cheese, Cheese, Beef *not often), 20% Fat (Nuts, Oils, Meat and Dairy)
    1 week cut: 2,000 cal at 20% Carb, 50% Protein, 30% Fat

Thanks for the help

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In and following.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great Intro Dustin. Looking forward to this!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you entering the challenge Dustin.Looking forward to following your thread.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on this
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So we have two Dustin's this year awesome. I will following your log closely brother.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No idea what you mean by BB Code? - never mind saw the tag at bottom explaining it is formatting (html similar)
    Thanks for the help
    Yeah, I gave a link to what the codes actually are in our Rep Workout log (in my signature). Get ready to rock this Challenge!!!

Color
    Bold
    Italic
    etc...

I almost forgot
    SIZE!!!

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Super excited to follow along Dustin! You're gonna do great if I know you at all!
    Loved the introduction, it's awesome that you are so open and honest about why you are here and the changes you want to make! subbed in for the ride!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is a great tip for anyone wanting to "spice up" their logs. This link will show you with a little bit of typing how to add color, bold, or larger size. You can also embed images:

or a link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    or even a YouTube video, such as our pro Joe SWAT Palumbo training one of our I AM Juggernaut winners, Jan Dy.

There are others, but these are the most popular.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

Enjoy!
    Keith
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

5$ Off On Infinite Labs Cyclo-REM!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...cyclo-rem.html

CYCLO REM HELPS TO:

Increase sense of well being and energy*
    IMPROVE performance and ENHANCED cognitive function*
    Support normal cortisol levels (stress hormone)*
    Promote muscular strength and endurance*
    Increase metabolism*

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Yeah, I gave a link to what the codes actually are in our Rep Workout log (in my signature). Get ready to rock this Challenge!!!

Color
    Bold
    Italic
    etc...

I almost forgot
    SIZE!!!
    And we all know..... SIZE MATTERS!
    Available as a rep

Currently waiting on some financial responsibilities to clear up before starting this challenge. When supplements are ordered and receive I will post and begin the challenge.

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Currently waiting on some financial responsibilities to clear up before starting this challenge. When supplements are ordered and receive I will post and begin the challenge.
    Totally understandable! Glad you are still active with the group in the meantime

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Am Juggernaut 2014 Helpful Logging Hints!
    Hey Juggernauts, It would seem that the challenge is OFFICIALLY under way! Lot’s of logs and lots of awesome people. Valerie Bishop (RussianLove18) and myself, Ashley Lauing (asheid) have been reading and posting to many logs and noticed that people could use a little help here and there! Because we have so many veterans yet so many exciting new faces, we wanted to give you all a few helpful hints along the way! More are posted every day on our logs! Here’s just a couple of things to get you started on your way to awesomeness!

• Make sure your log title has “Juggernaut 2014” in it somewhere! Remember there are tons of logs from previous years and we’d hate to miss your thinking it was last year’s log!
    • Since a lot started creating our logs before Jan 1 remember that the contest didn’t officially start until Jan 1, make sure your “before” pics are on or after Jan 1 (also make sure you have the required pics 1 of you with your paper and one with the date close up on it!)
    • Make sure you strive for quality posts, a lot of people will only stop in once a day to check up on you, give them something worth reading!!!
    • Check the official rules regularly for helpful reminders on what you need to log about! Workouts, supplements (and their reviews!), diet etc. will all be important! WWW.IAMJUGGERNAUT.COM
    • Make sure your posts are all in line with the Juggernaut spirit! Be positive and uplifting to each other (and yourselves! Juggernauts are unstoppable, make sure you approach your day that way as well as your logs and remember that your log may be the only bright part of someone’s day today!)
    • The reps and IL athletes are ALL here to help you! If you are unsure, as someone, remember, we were all new to this challenge at one point! The reps have a log just click here --> The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and book mark it for use later!
    • If you’re not on our I Am Juggernaut ******** page you are missing out in a big big way! Contact Jordan Foster to get you into the group!
    • Make sure you subscribe into the logs you’re really interested in following! Trust me… this will save your sanity when you want to go looking for one of them!
    • If you go to your User CP you can add/edit your signature. We highly suggest you add your I Am Juggernaut experience link to your signature. It will make it impossible for people not to find you and your log! Believe me… We want to find your log!

If you are looking for tips on how to give your log a little color, add pics and youtube videos etc click here -->* 2014 I AM Juggernaut Challenge * Ashley Lauing (asheid) I’ve got lots posted and KennKnee added some great tips as well!
    If you’re looking for advice on what to log head over to Valerie’s log --> 2014 juggernaut _russianlove18_ and check out her video she made! Lots of tips everywhere!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

It's all good man. Plenty of time to enter. I do suggest to continue to a part of the community like you have been on ******** and here too! Good Luck man!

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dustin you have done a great job thus far! Stick with it!
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

Originally Posted by asheid View Post

I Am Juggernaut 2014 Helpful Logging Hints!
    Hey Juggernauts, It would seem that the challenge is OFFICIALLY under way! Lot’s of logs and lots of awesome people. Valerie Bishop (RussianLove18) and myself, Ashley Lauing (asheid) have been reading and posting to many logs and noticed that people could use a little help here and there! Because we have so many veterans yet so many exciting new faces, we wanted to give you all a few helpful hints along the way! More are posted every day on our logs! Here’s just a couple of things to get you started on your way to awesomeness!

• Make sure your log title has “Juggernaut 2014” in it somewhere! Remember there are tons of logs from previous years and we’d hate to miss your thinking it was last year’s log!
    • Since a lot started creating our logs before Jan 1 remember that the contest didn’t officially start until Jan 1, make sure your “before” pics are on or after Jan 1 (also make sure you have the required pics 1 of you with your paper and one with the date close up on it!)
    • Make sure you strive for quality posts, a lot of people will only stop in once a day to check up on you, give them something worth reading!!!
    • Check the official rules regularly for helpful reminders on what you need to log about! Workouts, supplements (and their reviews!), diet etc. will all be important! WWW.IAMJUGGERNAUT.COM
    • Make sure your posts are all in line with the Juggernaut spirit! Be positive and uplifting to each other (and yourselves! Juggernauts are unstoppable, make sure you approach your day that way as well as your logs and remember that your log may be the only bright part of someone’s day today!)
    • The reps and IL athletes are ALL here to help you! If you are unsure, as someone, remember, we were all new to this challenge at one point! The reps have a log just click here --> The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and book mark it for use later!
    • If you’re not on our I Am Juggernaut ******** page you are missing out in a big big way! Contact Jordan Foster to get you into the group!
    • Make sure you subscribe into the logs you’re really interested in following! Trust me… this will save your sanity when you want to go looking for one of them!
    • If you go to your User CP you can add/edit your signature. We highly suggest you add your I Am Juggernaut experience link to your signature. It will make it impossible for people not to find you and your log! Believe me… We want to find your log!

If you are looking for tips on how to give your log a little color, add pics and youtube videos etc click here -->* 2014 I AM Juggernaut Challenge * Ashley Lauing (asheid) I’ve got lots posted and KennKnee added some great tips as well!
    If you’re looking for advice on what to log head over to Valerie’s log --> 2014 juggernaut _russianlove18_ and check out her video she made! Lots of tips everywhere!

Along these lines, if a log has currently over 5 pages, then it is from a prior year. IOW, no need to be in one of those. You only need to be in ACTIVE 2014 IAJ Logs.
    Available as a rep

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *****JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*******
    Hi Dustin, I want to welcome every one to this Juggernaut fitness adventure, this journey will create a new and improved fit you, the infinite athletes/pro's are here to help, support, inspire and motivate every one in here throughout this challenge, We wish every one Good Luck, train, safe, train smart, train to win, but most of all train to have fun............

[img]*****://scontent-b-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/60428_700947646587355_1911673841_n.jpg[/img]
    *Visit my Q & A forum for training/nutritional/dieting tips/advice....
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2169941&page=1

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    * Join my face book fan page, its filled training/dieting/nutritional tips, advice, news, facts and prizes, ...
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How have things been going man?
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In for an update
    Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com