Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I AM Juggernaut 2014 Challenge

Good afternoon all, my name is Tommy which many of you already know! I am really excited to be apart of this challenge for the third time. So much I've learned within the industry of fitness and bodybuilding but networking as well. The atmosphere, character and support you receive from Infinite Labs, Elite Athletes and individuals is amazing. We all share our resources in what works for us and doesn't to inspire growth and support. This being my third time in the challenge I can tell you that motivation and dedication is the key to succeeding. To succeed in building the body and mental state that we strive for everyday. Being happy with what your doing in the Juggernaut 2014 Challenge is vital. No one accomplishes anything without being happy in what you do.

As for me I am military recently redeployed from Afghanistan in Nov 2013. I am stationed at Fort Stewart, GA soon to be relocating to Germany. I am a communications SSG, dealing with basically anything that plugs into a wall. The challenge comes right on time for me, to adjust to a better diet, have the support system, gym equipment and not have the stress of combat. As well a lot of negative outside influences have been relieved from my life. So needless to say it's all me.."No Excuses!" I am focusing on mass gains during the first nine weeks and uncover what I've built in the last three weeks or so. As well I have enrolled in ISSA to become certified in nutrition and physical training. I have been skinny all my life and I want to change this dramatically and be the best Soldier physically and mentally I can be.

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and on day one, I'll fill everyone in on all the things I have planned during the challenge! I want to wish you all a very special and happy holiday season. I look forward to being apart of everyone's life with this journey and I'll always be in your corner!
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power!

thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50) thedro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just want to say THANK YOU for serving our country brother, it honestly does mean so much to all of us. You will do great big man and we are all here for ya. If ya need help or got any questions feel free to ask big man. Lets get it for 2014!!!

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tommy, great to see you back in here. Maybe the third time is a charm? Hehe. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you put on some gains!!!

Originally Posted by CinderellaMan1 View Post
    Good afternoon all, my name is Tommy which many of you already know! I am really excited to be apart of this challenge for the third time. So much I've learned within the industry of fitness and bodybuilding but networking as well. The atmosphere, character and support you receive from Infinite Labs, Elite Athletes and individuals is amazing. We all share our resources in what works for us and doesn't to inspire growth and support. This being my third time in the challenge I can tell you that motivation and dedication is the key to succeeding. To succeed in building the body and mental state that we strive for everyday. Being happy with what your doing in the Juggernaut 2014 Challenge is vital. No one accomplishes anything without being happy in what you do.

As for me I am military recently redeployed from Afghanistan in Nov 2013. I am stationed at Fort Stewart, GA soon to be relocating to Germany. I am a communications SSG, dealing with basically anything that plugs into a wall. The challenge comes right on time for me, to adjust to a better diet, have the support system, gym equipment and not have the stress of combat. As well a lot of negative outside influences have been relieved from my life. So needless to say it's all me.."No Excuses!" I am focusing on mass gains during the first nine weeks and uncover what I've built in the last three weeks or so. As well I have enrolled in ISSA to become certified in nutrition and physical training. I have been skinny all my life and I want to change this dramatically and be the best Soldier physically and mentally I can be.

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and on day one, I'll fill everyone in on all the things I have planned during the challenge! I want to wish you all a very special and happy holiday season. I look forward to being apart of everyone's life with this journey and I'll always be in your corner!

jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessedeann will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also what Ryan said. Thank you for serving our country. My husband is currently deployed and not a day goes by that I don't thank all the military for what they do.
    Originally Posted by thedro View Post
    I just want to say THANK YOU for serving our country brother, it honestly does mean so much to all of us. You will do great big man and we are all here for ya. If ya need help or got any questions feel free to ask big man. Lets get it for 2014!!!

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Super excited to have you in the Challenge, love having such motivated people to follow! Makes me work sooo much harder lol! Can't wait to kick your butt
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great introduction, and great to have you back in the challenge! It was so awesome doing the challenge with you last time, really looking forward to continuing to follow your journey!

aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aleissa16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Tommy-

First of all thank you for serving our country.🇺🇸! You will do amazing and just keep going. Schedules can be crazy but it's always possible. I'll be following you through this, always push hard and you will be great!

Best of luck!

Melissa
    Melissa Brown
    cuzwefit2.myitworks.com

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome back Cinderellaman!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome back to the show!!! I enjoyed following your log last time and the same thing goes for 2014. 90 days... kick some butt!
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you looking forward to your future post. Best of luck!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed Tommy!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Subbed here! Tommy, you da man. Never quit.
    advertising not permitted

Infinite Labs Athlete slumpbuster's Avatar
    slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50) slumpbuster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for serving first and foremost, looking forward to following your posts I will also be focusing mainly on gains for the duration of this challenge so looking forward to us pushing each other forward.

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad to see you entering the challenge again Tommy. Looking forward to seeing the CinderellaMan do his thing in 2014.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Tommy,
    Merry Christmas, my Son-In-Law just got back from Afghanistan. Thank you for your service to our country, my family and I appreciate all that the military provide for us. Best wishes in the Challenge, and I hope you make awesome Gains!

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man! Congrats on the choice to go ISSA! And congrats on joining the challenge again! I'll be following right along with you on this one, let's make it the best one yet!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CinderellaMan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 JAN 2014 (Day 1)

Good morning Juggernauts! With this being my first blog in the 2014 Juggernaut Challenge I wanted to breakdown the first months routine and diet to let you know what I'm up too. Everyone's program that they are using is designed specifically for their personal goals. However in whatever I am doing I hope you can use something and/or try within your Juggernaut Challenge program! During the course of the 12 weeks I am doing nothing but bulking, with the last couple weeks of a semi cut. Heavy...heavy lifting is the goal as well. My training process will go like this;

For the morning time 06:30-07:30 is always P.T. with the Soldiers so cardio and some core activities will be done then. I'll throw in some cross fit in as well..gotta keep that endurance up! PM schedule is as follows

Sunday- Rest/Prep
    Monday- Chest/ One shoulder exercise
    Tuesday- Tri's and Bi's
    Wednesday- Quads, Calves and Hams
    Thursday- Back and Rear Delts
    Friday- All Upper Body workout
    Saturday- All Lower Body workout

The next week is the kicker, for I will switch it up to keep the body guessing in what is yet to come. Your body can become accustom to your workouts rather quickly, so make sure your switching up from time to time. Here's what the second week looks like.

Sunday- Rest
    Monday- Shoulder/ 2 Chest
    Tuesday- Tri's and Bi's
    Friday- All Lower
    Saturday- All Upper

I'll probably switch up the last two weeks of the month as well. I want to keep my body guessing at all times! I will be doing 5 sets at 15, 12, 10, 8 and 20 reps for all exercises during the these 12 weeks as well. I have become a firm believer that just doing the 8-10 reps to gain mass just doesn't do the trick. We must recruit and absorb all muscle fibers to rebuild! I hope this gives you a visual of the workout I will be doing to achieve my goals!
    If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

5$ Off On Infinite Labs Cyclo-REM!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...cyclo-rem.html

CYCLO REM HELPS TO:

Increase sense of well being and energy*
    IMPROVE performance and ENHANCED cognitive function*
    Support normal cortisol levels (stress hormone)*
    Promote muscular strength and endurance*
    Increase metabolism*

Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Tommy! Glad to see you are back. You already look great so I can't wait to see what you do from here. I wish you all the best in 2014!
    ~Erin
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

1 JAN 2014 (Day 1)

As for my diet I'm trying to consume anywhere between 6-7,000 cal a day. When I do the breakdown for my macros it just doesn't seem right though. I mean the split looks like this Protein 184-214 grams, Carbs 236-275 grams and Fat 47-54 grams. But to me it looks like I will have to double that intake every meal. From what I've read though the body can only handle so much of each and digest properly to give you what you need. With my extremely high metabolism I shouldn't have a issue being hunger all the time with a intense workout. Hey try and fail is how you succeed right?

As far as supplements go I have chosen Juggernaut HP (pre-workout), Infinite Mass, Infinite Labs Creatine, Glutamine and Massport. With every intense workout Glutamine will be my savior throughout this Juggernaut Challenge and adding size the others should mirror the diet plan and gains starting to appear after the first month. Don't forget your BCAA's, Omegas and multi vitamins. Seemingly when you go hard, you breakdown your immune system where you catch cold. Can't have that happen. We still need to listen to our bodies and respond appropriately.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn! That's a lot of calories, when I was trying to gain mass I had a hard time trying to get in half that! How do you do it? That workout schedule looks intense too, but it seems you have a handle on it! Going to be watching for your progress!
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

Thank you Erin..I'm impressed with you as well! I'm looking forward to following you and pushing you beyond your known limits!!

It's pretty much just force feeding myself. I tend to take half the amount of a protein shake during the middle of our days and making it up with whole foods. Seems to work and as my body tells me to feed it more it sometimes becomes a little easier. But yeah its hard man..really hard and expensive!!

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You got yourself an awesome game plan brother. Keep posting like this and we will see you at the top!
    1 JAN 2014 (Day 1)

Good morning Juggernauts! With this being my first blog in the 2014 Juggernaut Challenge I wanted to breakdown the first months routine and diet to let you know what I'm up too. Everyone's program that they are using is designed specifically for their personal goals. However in whatever I am doing I hope you can use something and/or try within your Juggernaut Challenge program! During the course of the 12 weeks I am doing nothing but bulking, with the last couple weeks of a semi cut. Heavy...heavy lifting is the goal as well. My training process will go like this;

For the morning time 06:30-07:30 is always P.T. with the Soldiers so cardio and some core activities will be done then. I'll throw in some cross fit in as well..gotta keep that endurance up! PM schedule is as follows

Sunday- Rest/Prep
    Tuesday- Tri's and Bi's

The next week is the kicker, for I will switch it up to keep the body guessing in what is yet to come. Your body can become accustom to your workouts rather quickly, so make sure your switching up from time to time. Here's what the second week looks like.

Sunday- Rest
    Tuesday- Tri's and Bi's
    Friday- All Lower
    Saturday- All Upper

I'll probably switch up the last two weeks of the month as well. I want to keep my body guessing at all times! I will be doing 5 sets at 15, 12, 10, 8 and 20 reps for all exercises during the these 12 weeks as well. I have become a firm believer that just doing the 8-10 reps to gain mass just doesn't do the trick. We must recruit and absorb all muscle fibers to rebuild! I hope this gives you a visual of the workout I will be doing to achieve my goals!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrmr200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whatever

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 JAN 2014 (Day 1)

Sunday- Rest/Prep
    Tuesday- Tri's and Bi's

Sunday- Rest
    Tuesday- Tri's and Bi's
    Friday- All Lower
    Saturday- All Upper

Looks great Tommy! Do you always take Sundays off from training? I don't do the gym at all on Sunday's, we make it our rest/family day and it gives me something extra to make my Monday's that much more awesome! Happy New Years!!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

I'd like to do a Juggernaut Challenge weekly question and answer. Something that may get the mind thinking of how their training is set up. I'll post it in here as well as the group for those not in the challenge. Hope this intrigues people and answers some question people don't ask! All answers I'll post on Saturday's.

Question 1) How do you distinguish between physical fitness and physical activity?

Good question!

I think physical fitness = Pushing yourself to do more or better! And, Physical Activity = Just moving around doing something, besides sitting and doing nothing.

Sorry, that's kind of a simplistic answer, but I was in a rush! LOL

Not even sure if I'm right! :-)
    ERIC WHITEHEAD
    Pepsico Reset Specialist
    Modesto, CA

"I AM NOT THE STRONGEST, I AM NOT THE BIGGEST, I AM NOT THE FASTEST.... BUT,

I AM,

CONSISTENT, PERSISTENT AND RESILIENT.

AND I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Tommy - good to see you back for another run!

Best of luck!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates