SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lack of lust for eating.. + help for what to eat?

So basically, I am a hardgainer.. I try to get 3500+ calories a day, but it's so hard.
    I ran out of weight gainer which gave me 1000 calories a shake, which is a big part of my daily consumption.

Basically I am eating pretty clean, I need some advice as to what to eat for better gains, I am getting leaner and my weight pretty much stays the same, around 82-83 kgs without clothes and at same time of day.

This is not what I want, but due to mostly eating chicken, which only has 100 calories / 100 g I find it hard to squeeze more food down. I even started drinking a litre of yoghurt while sleeping. (Yes! While sleeping, which works like I wake up in the night randomly and drinks.. Giving me 900 calories while sleeping.)

I want to hit 86 kgs before end of february, and today weight said 82 kgs.
    Go hard or go home.

Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jcart159 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Make your own "weight gainer" shake. Super easy to do with ingredients you like! Try putting in peanut butter, olive oil, nuts, fruit... the options are endless. If you are trying to get in more calories make sure you stick to more calorie dense foods. I know a lot of people even put ice cream into their shakes, sure that makes them taste good also

Eating "clean" is a myth. Of course you should try and make sure you eat as many whole foods as possible, but its completely OK to add in some ice cream very once in a while if you fit it into your dietary needs. Like you said, I really like yogurt in the mornings. I squeeze in almost 1000 calories each morning by eating a big tub of greek yogurt with a bunch of blueberries, bananas, and some oats.

My main suggestion would be to eat the things YOU enjoy, mix things up and try different things until you find what you really love.

Good luck.

SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBargisen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks bro! Maybe I should look into this peanut butter..

Could actually be pretty nice to make my own shake with plenty of vitamins (fruit and berries.) and a load of calories, maybe squeese it in between breakfast and pre-meal.
    Go hard or go home.

rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosschef91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel your pain. As a chef I work with food all day everyday and sometimes I just don't feel like eating but I'm pretty determined to get where I want to go so I just pack it down. I eat pretty "clean" but by no means am I strict. Carbs are a huge part of my diet and pasta has quite a lot of calories so maybe eat more pasta?

As already mentioned, peanut butter is a great idea too, tastes the business and is pretty good for you too. Obviously proteins like chicken, Turkey and beef are almost essential but they don't have to be plain. There's nothing worse than eating plain chicken day in, day out. I buy packets of bbq seasoning to add flavour and make it a tad more exciting. Good luck man!
    Why don't people train legs?!

www.youtube.com/barbellchef

Time to put your big boy pants on.

Check out my Instagram, used almost as a fitness page. Rosslad91 . Thanks:)

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SBargisen View Post
    So basically, I am a hardgainer.. I try to get 3500+ calories a day, but it's so hard.
    I ran out of weight gainer which gave me 1000 calories a shake, which is a big part of my daily consumption.

Basically I am eating pretty clean, I need some advice as to what to eat for better gains, I am getting leaner and my weight pretty much stays the same, around 82-83 kgs without clothes and at same time of day.

This is not what I want, but due to mostly eating chicken, which only has 100 calories / 100 g I find it hard to squeeze more food down. I even started drinking a litre of yoghurt while sleeping. (Yes! While sleeping, which works like I wake up in the night randomly and drinks.. Giving me 900 calories while sleeping.)

I want to hit 86 kgs before end of february, and today weight said 82 kgs.
    If only there were some food that had more calories than chicken . . . .

poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) poloralphloren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah eating "clean" makes it really tough to bulk if you have a high metabolic rate. I try to get in ~3850 cals/day, and damn is it tough! I've been adding things like ice cream with Nutella and almonds to my diet lately, adds an extra 1000 cals almost, and extremely tasty! Any liquid cals are easy to add, like shakes of course, but also juice, soda, etc. Don't worry too much about the simple carbs, assuming you're getting plenty of other food in your system beforehand. Use butter, oils, sauces, etc. to add calories. If you're not gaining, don't worry that a little "junk" food is going to make you fat! It's just not gonna happen.

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ice cream, whole milk, pasta, cheese, steak, peanut butter, oils, oats, nuts, dried fruit.