mayaxo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BIKINI CONTEST PREPARATION: Trainer

Hello to all!

I am looking for advice and recommendations for an online bikini bodybuilding contest prep trainer. I live in Sudbury and am looking to do a show in May, however there is no one here who is any good. Which is why I have decided to go the Online Trainer way. It is my first show and I am looking for someone who people have trusted and heard of people. I have been trying to do some research however with so many people out there it is hard to tell who will be able to beneficial and not just cookie cutter for every client. Obviously as many people who are on bodybuilding.com they are looking to be the best, that is exactly what I want to be… The best. So if anyone knows anyone or any advice I would greatly appreciate it!

missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10) missJL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love my trainers and they do online. However, bodybuilding federations differ in their poses and routines. Not sure if they do non-Canadian competitions.

They can at least give you a decent training plan and dieting plan. PM me if you want details.

Originally Posted by mayaxo View Post
    Hello to all!

I am looking for advice and recommendations for an online bikini bodybuilding contest prep trainer. I live in Sudbury and am looking to do a show in May, however there is no one here who is any good. Which is why I have decided to go the Online Trainer way. It is my first show and I am looking for someone who people have trusted and heard of people. I have been trying to do some research however with so many people out there it is hard to tell who will be able to beneficial and not just cookie cutter for every client. Obviously as many people who are on bodybuilding.com they are looking to be the best, that is exactly what I want to be… The best. So if anyone knows anyone or any advice I would greatly appreciate it!
    VOTE for me so I can be on the cover of a magazine:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158834683&p=1176345033#post1176345033

Registered User ShayleenClausen's Avatar
    ShayleenClausen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My coach is amazing!!! She took me from second to last in my first show to top 5 at nationals the following year. Check her out Caitlyn Bellamy. Or pm me for more info.

Originally Posted by missJL View Post
    I love my trainers and they do online. However, bodybuilding federations differ in their poses and routines. Not sure if they do non-Canadian competitions.

They can at least give you a decent training plan and dieting plan. PM me if you want details.

Registered User ShayleenClausen's Avatar
    ShayleenClausen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha oops

Hello to all!

BiggCity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Online Contest Prep Coach!

Hello to all!

Hi, I am not sure if you found your trainer yet. Just to give you another lead. My coach works with many clients online in different countries and federations. Feel free to PM contact me for company website and info.

Have a great day!

electra1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bikini coach

Hiya
    Com act me if you'd like I do both in person and online training for bikini and figure. I'm in Toronto. My website is below can contact me there.
    Ana Plenter
    Personal Trainer / Fitness Competition Coach
    Founder of Build My Body Beautiful, Toronto, ON
    www.buildmybodybeautiful.com
    info@bmbbeautiful.com

EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) EPolis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Erik Ledin with Lean Bodies Consulting.