dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The Book of Bulking FREE on Amazon

What's up guys.

After having some success with my first book on amazon I recently put toegether a second one, geared towards bulking. It's a basic explanation of the training and dietary principles necessary to put on muscle, 3 routines, a grocery list, and a few sample meals. It's geared towards peeps who're new to bulking or have trouble putting on weight.

Anywho, I'm offering for Free this weekend on Amazon, because when I did this with my first book - it brought in thousands of downloads, improved the ranking on amazon, and drove sales after the free period. Just wanted to give the NUTmisc a heads up, and hopefully get some feedback/reviews in the process.

Here's the link the book, brahs:

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Bulking-W...dp/B00GUL6HBY/

YouTube.com/howtobeast | IG: @howtobeast | Blog: howtobeast.com

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So what sets your book apart from other information that's widely available already on this subject?
    Who oversees the overseers?

dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dcdlm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    So what sets your book apart from other information that's widely available already on this subject?
    It condenses the good stuff into a small book of all actionable advice. Download it and see for yourself - it's free.

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So how much have you made off your first book if you don't mind me asking? BTW I'm not being critical of your book was just curious how you chose to market it when there are plenty of books and free info already on internet. I will definitely check it out. Downloaded your first one but never got around to reading it unfortunately.
    Who oversees the overseers?

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    So how much have you made off your first book if you don't mind me asking? BTW I'm not being critical of your book was just curious how you chose to market it when there are plenty of books and free info already on internet. I will definitely check it out. Downloaded your first one but never got around to reading it unfortunately.
    All good, I didn't mean to come off as a dick - only saying that it free now.

It terms of profit from the first it varies month to month - anywhere from $100-600. Not quitting my job anytime soon, but it's a decent supplement.