Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Some luls from Herman Cain: If you don't hate homosexuals you're a fascist!

http://www.caintv.com/ae-suspends-duck-dynastys-phil

Long story short, one of the guys from duck dynasty said in an interview that hating gays is in the bible, then links gays to incest, beastiality, etc. Herman Cain then calls the network's response - suspending the show - an example of fascism.

I think we have our next GOP nominee ladies and gentlemen. Oh and by the way, this is an example of how Christians are discriminated against.

I realize that what Robertson said was pretty explicit, but the viewpoint he expressed is the biblical viewpoint, and he got suspended for expressing that viewpoint. If any liberal fool tries to tell you that Christians are not subject to discrimination in this country, just shake your head and offer to pray for them.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lots of things in the bible. Doesn't mean we should want all of them back....
    My personal pronouns are: Don't talk to me/Fck off

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't think it's fascist to suspend someone from their job on a reality television show because they oppose homosexual marriage for religious grounds?

What if someone was suspended from television for voicing pro-gay sentiments. Would that be fascist? You're basically trying to censor peoples personal views.
    (●̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post
    You don't think it's fascist to suspend someone from their job on a reality television show because they oppose homosexual marriage for religious grounds?

What if someone was suspended from television for voicing pro-gay sentiments. Would that be fascist? You're basically trying to censor peoples personal views.
    This isnt really a left or right issue. He has the right and the venue to say what he wants and to live with the consequence. His employer exercized their choice based on the organizations values and code of conduct. He should have read his contract.

what some of you are doing is viewing this trough your own prism and litmus.

BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    This isnt really a left or right issue. He has the right and the venue to say what he wants and to live with the consequence. His employer exercized their choice based on the organizations values and code of conduct. He should have read his contract.
    He is employed by a television network and it's illegal to terminate an employee from their job for their personal religious views.
    (●̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) irondork is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    hating gays is in the bible
    Somebody please show me this.

Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He is employed by a television network and it's illegal to terminate an employee from their job for their personal religious views.
    Subjectable circumstances, if that was the case you could say anything and justify it by citing religion. People get fired for saying controversial things all the time.. If I'm a Muslim can I say we should imprison all Jews on national television and expect no consequences because of my religion?

Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Weightaholic has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A private company can sack an employee if they wish.

What if someone was suspended from television for voicing pro-gay sentiments? Would that be fascist? You're basically trying to censor peoples personal views.

Originally Posted by Weightaholic View Post
    Okay, so it's legal for a private company in the United States to sack an employee for being black or Jewish?
    (●̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Okay, so it's legal for a private company in the United States to sack an employee for being black or Jewish?
    If they go on national TV and says something they know or have a reasonable suspicion that their employer won't like, I support their right to do so. The other choice is, of course, to shut your mouth and continue collecting a paycheck. Go mouth off at your work, stand on the roof and yell out through a microphone how sht the company is, see how long you remain employed.

Newsflash: Say something in public your employer really doesn't like, you're probably going to be out on your arse.

If they go on national TV and says something they know or have a reasonable suspicion that their employer won't like, I support their right to do so. The other choice is, of course, to shut your mouth and continue collecting a paycheck. Go mouth off at your work, stand on the roof and yell out through a microphone how sht the company is, see how long you remain employed.

Newsflash: Say something in public your employer really doesn't like, you're probably going to be out on your arse.
    You didn't answer my question.
    (●̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't say this with any hate, but let's face it: jews and homosexuals own and run the media....got to express one's views with a bit less inflammatory language or you're gonna get fukked with.

ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Stizzel View Post
    http://www.caintv.com/ae-suspends-duck-dynastys-phil

Long story short, one of the guys from duck dynasty said in an interview that hating gays is in the bible, then links gays to incest, beastiality, etc. Herman Cain then calls the network's response - suspending the show - an example of fascism.

I think we have our next GOP nominee ladies and gentlemen. Oh and by the way, this is an example of how Christians are discriminated against.
    This is retarded and beyond ridiculous.

Herman Cain is criticizing the fact that free speech is under attack, he is not saying that you are a fascist if you are not a homophobic. I have no idea how you can come to a conclusion that idiotic, but I guess that common sense is hardly something we can expect from the average libtard.

You didn't answer my question.
    That's because you're trying to construct a strawman that's so obvious, my dog started laughing.

That's because you're trying to construct a strawman that's so obvious, my dog started laughing.
    You responded to both my posts by saying that a private company can sack an employee if they wish. So, I'm asking if they can legally sack an employee for being black or Jewish. It's the reasonable follow up question.

I await your answer to my question.
    (●̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Originally Posted by ICrapBig View Post

Herman Cain is criticizing the fact that free speech is under attack
    , he is not saying that you are a fascist if you are not a homophobic. I have no idea how you can come to a conclusion that idiotic, but I guess that common sense is hardly something we can expect from the average libtard.
    By whom?

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Herman Cain is criticizing the fact that free speech is under attack, he is not saying that you are a fascist if you are not a homophobic. I have no idea how you can come to a conclusion that idiotic, but I guess that common sense is hardly something we can expect from the average libtard.
    How is free speech under attack? Did the U.S. government fire Phil Robertson?

ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000) ICrapBig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would like to see you sack a person for pro gay views and not get sued into the ground these days after a vicious media campaign tries to destroy your business.

Chik-Fil-A?

jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jacklambert58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You responded to both my posts by saying that a private company can sack an employee if they wish. So, I'm asking if they can legally sack an employee for being black or Jewish. It's the reasonable follow up question.

Legally you can sack anyone for any reason so long as that reason is not based on race, sex, religion (sexual orientation in some states).

kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) kratosbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would like to see you sack a person for pro gay views and not get sued into the ground these days after a vicious media campaign tries to destroy your business.

Chik-Fil-A?
    So what does being sued and being boycotted have to do with Herman Cain's freedom of speech being infringed?

@jacklambert58, so, if I say

"I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying? But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical."

"Start with being black and just morph out from there," he explained when asked by GQ's Drew Magary what exactly he considered sinful, "bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men."

It's all good? I shouldn't expect any repercussions for my statements?

Originally Posted by kratosbrah View Post
    Well even w/o gov actors, if the people who own the means of communication (the media) discriminate it can crimp speech, just like restaurants aren't allowed to refuse service to a certain group it dislikes.

Talking

Ah yes the good old idiots arguments about free speech. Because apparently you can't use your freedom of speech to criticize some ****stick's stupid ass opinions.

I don't see any way that his freedom of speech was infringed, although I do see A&E exercising their freedom to fire his ass over saying it.

Is this how it went in your head?

BeatingOff: Ha, Awesome question by me, I have him trapped in my web of cunning words!

Me: But, but, but...

BeatingOff: Hah! I have you, liberal atheist scum. I have pwned you!

Me: Oh, no, BeatingOff, please, I am lowly, and deserve your sneering contempt.

BeatingOff: Yes, you do, filthy liberal dog!

Me: I am chastened....

Sorry dude, best laid plans and all that. It's disappointing, I know. You'll have to find someone else to play with.

That a private company wants to yank a show because someone expressed an opinion IS an attack on free speech. Its censorship. Not only that, its an opinion more than half the country shares.

Not only that, how in the name of phuck is criticism of that from Herman Cain the same as him saying that you are a fascist if you are not a homophobic?

Originally Posted by jacklambert58 View Post
    Legally you can sack anyone for any reason so long as that reason is not based on race, sex, religion (sexual orientation in some states).
    Religious discrimination involves treating a person unfavorably because of his or her religious beliefs. The law forbids discrimination when it comes to any aspect of employment, including hiring, firing, pay, job assignments, promotions, layoff, training, fringe benefits, and any other term or condition of employment.

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/types/religion.cfm

Okay, so it's illegal to fire someone for their religious beliefs

The guy on Duck Dynasty was removed from his job due to his religious beliefs on homosexuality

Hopefully a lawsuit comes out of this

Checkmate.
    (●̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Did I ever say that your hypothetical situation was right?

My views on the matter will remain consistent.

Originally Posted by jacklambert58 View Post
    Well even w/o gov actors, if the people who own the means of communication (the media) discriminate it can crimp speech, just like restaurants aren't allowed to refuse service to a certain group it dislikes.
    You can go onto any media and say whatever the **** you want, but if you say certain things, you will face backlash. That's how it's always ****in been.

So what does being sued and being boycotted have to do with Herman Cain's freedom of speech being infringed?

@jacklambert58, so, if I say

"I'm just thinking: There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying? But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical."

"Start with being black and just morph out from there," he explained when asked by GQ's Drew Magary what exactly he considered sinful, "bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men."

It's all good? I shouldn't expect any repercussions for my statements?
    No. I did say he should be less inflammatory in his language. I don't think he would be suspended for holding those views so long as he expressed them w/o demeaning gays...don't think anyone thought duck dynasty guys were liberal before this.

That a private company wants to yank a show because someone expressed an opinion IS an attack on free speech. Its censorship. Not only that, its an opinion more than half the country shares.

Not only that, how in the name of phuck is criticism of that from Herman Cain the same as him saying that you are a fascist if you are not a homophobic?
    No, it's that private company's right to disassociate itself from what can easily be taken as a derogatory statement. Just like it's his right to say whatever the hell he wants, it's A&E's right to get rid of him if they don't want to be associated with his statements.

Originally Posted by Azrairc View Post
    Ah yes the good old idiots arguments about free speech. Because apparently you can't use your freedom of speech to criticize some ****stick's stupid ass opinions.

I don't see any way that his freedom of speech was infringed, although I do see A&E exercising their freedom to fire his ass over saying it.
    And exactly how the hell is that relevant to suggesting that Herman Cain is calling people who are not homophobes fascists? Herman Cains criticism, and rightly so, is that a media outlet is engaging in censorship.

What do you think would happen to a company who fired staff for holding views that *******s are degenerate, diseased mentally ill freaks. Would you be so quick to defend their right to fire his ass? Of course not, because the double standard is the way of the world for the average liberal moron these days

Disgusting. This country is finished, and its finished because weaklings like you have no character or common sense.