Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've got the weirdest boner
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rem0 View Post
    Human sex is regulated? interdasting
    The animal cannot report abuse to the authorities so laws should exist to protect them
    Yes, you're not allowed to rape people are you?

Laws can be made to make sexually damaging an animal illegal. Animals can't report their physical abuse, but we still make that illegal.

Also answered in post 27
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by guyver79 View Post
    I honestly can't think of a reason biologically why not.

Please, just lube up those hamsters beforehand won't you lasher?

I don't think you understand how hamsters/gerbils are used...

Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    Should it remain illegal? If so, why?
    It's icky, people love animal rights, and there's not that many people into it. It's essentially agreed to be in bad taste.

I think you know my answer as to whether or not it should be legal

****ing lol at this article:

http://www.theguardian.com/education...s-intelligence

Originally Posted by theguardian
    One letter-writer was a 47-year-old man who "has published numerous scientific papers in well-known, peer-reviewed journals ... drives a luxury sports car and owns a small farm on the outskirts of a major city."

His romances had begun at the age of 17, when he had his first sexual encounter with a horse. Subsequently, "he purchased a mare, took riding lessons, and had numerous sexual interactions with her. He described his first encounter as involving a long courtship."

He had married a human woman and had two children with her, but his heart remained elsewhere. He felt saddled to the wrong wife: "Even closing my eyes and pretending she was a horse didn't work after a while."

So the man bolted. "I moved to my own house and land, taking my two mares with me. They are my mare-wives now, each day I can get out of bed, look at them out the window, and instantly see them. They come up at night to be fed. I can go out and sit with them, or stroke them or hold them or be with them at any time I want. Life's good."
    Last edited by DizzySmalls; 12-20-2013 at 07:30 AM.
    not srs

"If you want to reach the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought." -Friedrich Nietzsche

lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lasher has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    It's icky, people love animal rights, and there's not that many people into it. It's essentially agreed to be in bad taste.
    If I have a genuine attraction to animals, I shouldn't have to care if you think it's icky. As long as I am not damaging the animal it's none of PETA's business.

I admire consistency.
    'On many levels, mathematics itself operates as Whiteness. Who gets credit for doing and developing mathematics, who is capable in mathematics, and who is seen as part of the mathematical community is generally viewed as White' - Rochelle Gutierrez, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Illinois.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

****ing lol at this article:

http://www.theguardian.com/education...s-intelligence

Well bro, he obviously thinks he's a horse. Who are we to judge?
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BTW I normally enjoy looking up facts and arguments for both sides and will sometimes have youtube video playing in the background as I potter around the flat.

Not today.

guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    Well bro, he obviously thinks he's a horse. Who are we to judge?
    Phuckin lulz in that article!!!!!!!!!

"Even closing my eyes and pretending she was a horse didn't work after a while."

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What's your angle lasher? You trying to de-legitimize homosexual behavior being acceptable/moral on account of it being a natural orientation without doing "harm", and then pointing out that it is consistent to say that bestiality is acceptable/moral?

I mean you could easily argue against the "consent" issue with animals if that is your angle. IDK about making an analogy between a relationship between humans and a relationship between a human and a different species. Yes, heteros are the normal orientation, and gays are a naturally deviant/abnormal orientation, and bestiality fits those same criteria beyond the consent principles. It's harder to gage psychological harm in an animal that doesn't actively communicate in a human way. I doubt it is all that significant given the simplicity of animals.

OR does this have nothing to do with homosexuality?
    not srs

"If you want to reach the peak, you ought to climb without giving it too much thought." -Friedrich Nietzsche

NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ Very insightful.

Anyone have an actual srs answer?

You cannot argue consent. We do brutal things to animals every day to get food and various animal products. Why can't self gratification be included? Besides, it could be argued that animals (some at least) can consent. You can get a dog to dry hump your leg.
    To be honest, its disgusting and should be stomach turning but if the animal isn't pained by the interaction I don't think it is wrong, just disgusting.
    I think the one point we can all agree on is that even if evolution isn't correct, semitope is still wrong.

Gage is one of the new Founding Fathers, his courage may restore the republic yet. -Voodoo101

Hay guise we gots ourselves some new founding fathers, and they will save us from our evil guberment by begging for money on the internet all the while never facing any real threat to their person by the giant, evil, and ruthless government that had zero problem killing around 5k citizens!

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Should it remain illegal? If so, why?
    Yes. Mostly because of health concerns.

What's your angle lasher? You trying to de-legitimize homosexual behavior being acceptable/moral on account of it being a natural orientation without doing "harm", and then pointing out that it is consistent to say that bestiality is acceptable/moral?

I mean you could easily argue against the "consent" issue with animals if that is your angle. IDK about making an analogy between a relationship between humans and a relationship between a human and a different species. Yes, heteros are the normal orientation, and gays are a naturally deviant/abnormal orientation, and bestiality fits those same criteria beyond the consent principles. It's harder to gage psychological harm in an animal that doesn't actively communicate in a human way. I doubt it is all that significant given the simplicity of animals.

No, this has zero to do with homosexuality. I'm genuinely interested in what the arguments are to keep bestiality illegal. They don't seem to hold up to the objections for making it legal.

I don't think the consent argument is compelling at all in the animal/human instance, as pointed out by several posts in this thread we use animals for many things without their consent, and it can be argued that animals can and do consent.

NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NiceBoat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

In a similar vein wouldn't rape then be okay? As displays of dominance animals force themselves on each other. That should naturally make it okay for people since animals can have gay sex, and animals can have interspecies relations, naturally since they rape it should be ok to rape too.

I think it comes down to harm, if it hurts the recipient and they are unable to consent to wanting said pain naturally it would be morally reprehensible.

Also I am not saying it is morally good, in any of my posts to sleep with animals, just morally neutral, and furthermore despite the fact that it isn't immoral necessarily to have sex with an animal as long as they are not harmed. However I do not think it should be legal because it is also a consent issue.
    I think the one point we can all agree on is that even if evolution isn't correct, semitope is still wrong.

Gage is one of the new Founding Fathers, his courage may restore the republic yet. -Voodoo101

Hay guise we gots ourselves some new founding fathers, and they will save us from our evil guberment by begging for money on the internet all the while never facing any real threat to their person by the giant, evil, and ruthless government that had zero problem killing around 5k citizens!

Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    Yes. Mostly because of health concerns.
    It's perfectly possible to have safe sex with animals.

ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SigmundFreud View Post
    Humans can report abuse to authorities so laws should not exist to protect them.
    This has to be a joke?

It's legal for consenting humans to have sex and when one doesn't consent it is illegal and can be reported to the authorities. It's illegal for humans to have sex with animals because NO animal can legally consent.

I don't know why but the whole "legally consent" is incomprehensible to all religious people. Even the ones that say they understand it make arguments like if they didn't have the faintest idea of what it entails.

Maybe it's because of the whole "headship" crap that some daft arse theologians invented.

ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImproperOne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SOME animals.

You try to have sex with a tiger and she'll bite your dick off.

Originally Posted by ImproperOne View Post
    SOME animals.

You try to have sex with a tiger and she'll bite your dick off.
    You just need to know how to woo her (or him, whatever your thing is, I don't judge)

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah? You need to stop taking medical advice from someone with their dick stuck in a goat.

Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    Yeah? You need to stop taking medical advice from someone with their dick stuck in a goat.
    Perhaps, but it still remains true.

No, this has zero to do with homosexuality. I'm genuinely interested in what the arguments are to keep bestiality illegal. They don't seem to hold up to the objections for making it legal.

I don't think the consent argument is compelling at all in the animal/human instance, as pointed out by several posts in this thread we use animals for many things without their consent, and it can be argued that animals can and do consent.
    Yeah, but it's a bit unclear as to who is going to be watching/enforcing that? Like if you sneak onto the neighbors farm and **** his chickens, you are probably going to run into problems. But if you are ****ing weird with an animal in your own house or barn, whose going to stop you from going Afghanistan style and then just saying the animal consented? Would you do a rape kit on an animal if there was mild evidence of harm? What if a horse is nipped and injured by another horse, and then a person has sex with that horse. Is there a legal process to determine who is the abuser?
    not srs

Perhaps, but it still remains true.
    Well that depends on your version of 'safe' i suppose.

You just need to know how to woo her (or him, whatever your thing is, I don't judge)
    You try it and make an instructional video.

I do judge, i judge YOU!

bigots all up in this bitch, smh.

What happens if the tiger thinks it's a male tiger trapped inside a female tigers body?
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

What happens if the tiger thinks it's a male tiger trapped inside a female tigers body?

Well for instance...go look up 'mr hands'. He's a guy that used to be kind of a internet fetish star. He was a middle aged guy into fuking horses. His last video was of him in a bar getting fuked by a horse and he ended up dying of internal injuries from the giant horse hose.

There are tons of stories of people that attempt to have sex with dolphins and end up getting really messed up from it.

Girls who have actual intercourse with dogs for instance, usually find out about 'the knot' after its too late..and regret that one.

NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoginCF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Felt this one coming after the incest one

10/10 thread OP would read again.
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆
    Always pick 4 crew
    ☆★★☆ BELGIUM WILL CRUSH USA 1/07/2014 NEVER FORGET ☆★★☆

2k+

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Diseases sexually transmitted interspecies
    I rate it 9/11

The consent issue just got a lot more complicated. Maybe human beings need to check their privilege before forcing tigers into stereotypical gender roles.
    not srs

Originally Posted by Posthardcore View Post
    Diseases sexually transmitted interspecies
    We don't ban human sex because of intraspecies disease transfer.