Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    9Two has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9Two has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9Two has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9Two has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9Two has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9Two has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9Two has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9Two has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 9Two has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Twerk4it View Post
    quote from former bulls assistant coach Johnny Bach
    Haha, I wouldn't doubt this at all. Pippen used to be fine as hell.

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ImInTHIS View Post
    Most celebrities are retards and attention whores, so your entire statement is invalid. Do you know why Dave Chapelle left? Did you know they tried to make him wear a dress? Believe or not there's a conspiracy, as a lot of black guys wear dresses in Hollywood. Did you know at Disney land with his daughters, people were screaming "I'm Wayne Brady *****!!"?

When you are rich and famous you see people for who they truly are. Jordan don't owe blind worshipping peasants sht. People are gonna continue to buy his merchandise because he's a boss like that. Fuark this ghey earth and all its retarded inhabitants.

And you need to educate yourself on my location before going full potato.
    Dave Chapelle isn't a douche in public, so this point doesn't really mean anything.

Would Jordan act like this if he wasn't a celeb? He'd probably do a better job of containing it, but it doesn't really change the fact that he is naturally a prick. Him being famous isn't why.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bulldognation99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nba was at its peak in the 90s
    Jordan owned the nba in the 90s
    No surprise that he's a dickhead.. People treated him like a god back then. Idiots
    Scotty pippen is the same way, I heard

Now that that the Nba has dropped down a notch in popularity
    You hear about the superstars all being nice guys to fans.
    Coincidence?
    Last edited by Bulldognation99; 12-21-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TajTebwee View Post
    Well his dad was murdered because he was Jordan's dad. Maybe in a way michael resents fans because of that. He knows all his fame, while giving him all the wealth he has today, also cost his father his life. Overtime this resentment may have grown into a "fuk everyone" mindset, like he knows he's not just here for your entertainment and he doesn't give a fuk what you think.

I'm not sayin I know this for sure but I can say pretty safely Jordan would be a different man today if his father was still here. That event devastated him big time.

his father was killed for gambling which is generally accepted to be the reason why MJ took a year off too (Stern asked him to lest their be a gambling scandal)
    Will you still rep me when I'm no longer age:20 and aesthetic?

4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4backcracks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ace50 View Post
    that was like watching a 9 year old with aspergers.
    Will you still rep me when I'm no longer age:20 and aesthetic?

ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sensitive factor:

Severe-------Trill----------Gay
    MJ KB LJ, LeBron being on the opposite end of Jordan.
    Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000) ShweezyBTFO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 4backcracks View Post
    his father was killed for gambling which is generally accepted to be the reason why MJ took a year off too (Stern asked him to lest their be a gambling scandal)
    this. unawares gon unaware

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rusvik View Post
    Many things to consider here.

First of all, Jordan isn't some narcissist ******* like this Chammillionaire rapper or some daddy-issue actress. He didn't play basketball for fame, but for glory. He isn't like on of those celebs with a pathological need for attention. His need was for winning, for domination.

Jordan the private person doesn't belong to you. I know that is difficult to understand for a generation of narcissists. Do you see Jordan taking selfies or engaging in Twitter drama like these ******* rappers you guys adore? No. So why would he give two ****s about some dime a dozen thug wanna-be 'rapper' selling records to bored suburban white kids.

Jordan must have met thousands and thousands of people every year WANTING something from him. Try to understand that. You say people just want to get an autograph or whatever, but they still WANT something from him. Do they GIVE him something?

You guys don't quite understand the selfishness of expecting - actually demanding - that Jordan the private person should make time for hundreds of strangers every single day for decades. Narcissists the lot of you.

Remember, Jordan isn't one of your 'look at me, I have gold teeth' ******* attention whore rappers. He is an athlete who desired winning over everything else. He isn't your fukking property.
    You do realize that MJ isn't the only celeb out there in the world right? HUNDREDS of actors, sports stars, musicians, etc are fawned over on the daily, yet don't feel the need to act like complete *******s to the every day person.

Ever hear any stories like this about "The Rock"? or Roger Federer? or Manning or Brady? How is it that they can act like like civilized folk (even though they're famous as hell) yet MJ can't?

houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    You do realize that MJ isn't the only celeb out there in the world right? HUNDREDS of actors, sports stars, musicians, etc are fawned over on the daily, yet don't feel the need to act like complete *******s to the every day person.

Ever hear any stories like this about "The Rock"? or Roger Federer? or Manning or Brady? How is it that they can act like like civilized folk (even though they're famous as hell) yet MJ can't?
    he's delusional. he was cold blooded on the court, and very apparently off the court as well.
    Rockets - Texans - Real Madrid

niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000) niknguyen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DefensiveEnd896 View Post
    There are so many a**hole NBA players that are retired and you guys want to talk trash on MJ because he isn't a perfect human being like you guys (I'm sure you all do charity work in your free time) and a Chamillionaire story Jordan never even responded to because it is so ridiculous.

Give me a break.

I'm out of here.
    Claims jordan never responded to it, but nike and Jordan both tried sending products to fix it...yeah...jordan never commented on it. He just tried sending free things to him
    misc at work crew
    don't ever flat bench crew
    always pick 3 crew