exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

whoever that have weight plates at home

I know this may be a weird question but, If you have weight plates at home, do you like ever wash it? Cause it sometimes rust and crap and can smell sometimes? Do you guys ever wash it ?

djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djloco is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nope, mine look brand new...
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 195
    BF%: 8-12%
    Last Update: 7/11/09

Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nah I just let them get grimey and that, I dont really care about the maintenance of plates.

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: whoever that have weight plates at home

Originally posted by exe
    I know this may be a weird question but, If you have weight plates at home, do you like ever wash it? Cause it sometimes rust and crap and can smell sometimes? Do you guys ever wash it ?
    no , never have, got mine last year (sep)

DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10) DrGreenThumb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the first night i worked out at home i was doing shoulder presses and on the jerk i put the plates through the roof of my room cos im a dikhead and left 2 gaint holes and i still have paint scrapings on my 45 lb plates.
    My mum **** about it but she cleaned out half the garage for me to workout, so everyone wins except her.
    Last edited by DrGreenThumb; 08-19-2003 at 08:06 AM.

JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JackedinNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by DrGreenThumb
    the first night i worked out at home i was doing shoulder presses and on the jerk i put the plates through the roof of my room cos im a dikhead and left 2 gaint holes and i still have paint scrapings on my 45 lb plates.
    My mum **** about it but she cleaned out half the garage for me to workout, so everyone wins except her.

LOL, yea i have banged my ceilings a lot.
    Waiting to make a bodybuilding comeback!