Haimelik1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How can i loose bodyfat and gain muscle?

Hello everyone, i am a 16 year old, male, mesomorph, i weight 175 pounds and i'm 5 foot 10 1/2, i think i am around the 16-17% bodyfat and i would like to be around the 10% but keep my same weight, i would like to know how many calories should i eat a day, i try consuming around 200G of protein a day and 300 of carbs and maybe around 80 of fat top, i go to the gym 4 days a week (i'm quite a beginner at the moment, i just started going to the Gym this week, my plan is to go sunday, tuesday, wednesay and friday, and right after gym like 30min-1hr later cardio for 30min rope jumping, so i would mostly like to know if my plan is good and how many calories should i eat a day (btw i train all my body each day i go to the gym, 5-10min abs, 10min back, 15min chest, 15min biceps +15min triceps, 10min legs and 10 min shoulders, everything i do is around 4 sets of 15 repetitions) i could send you a picture of how i look if you ask, and thanks in advance!
    PD: what kinds of foods should i eat to get those 200g of protein daily? because i struggle i mostly eat around 125-140g
    Last edited by Haimelik1; 12-19-2013 at 03:17 AM.

TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheeFate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off, read the stickies in the nutrition section.

Secondly, why are you spending 10 minutes on your two biggest muscle groups (back and legs) while you spend 15 minutes on biceps and another 15 on triceps?

Originally Posted by TheeFate View Post
    First off, read the stickies in the nutrition section.

Secondly, why are you spending 10 minutes on your two biggest muscle groups (back and legs) while you spend 15 minutes on biceps and another 15 on triceps?
    i lift heavier in my back and legs

Powerr94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerr94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerr94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Powerr94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do an established full body routine such as all pros or starting strength. Eat 300 - 500 cals under your TDEE a day to lose weight. However if you are a begininner I would recommend eating at a calorie surplus so you can start gaining muscle.
    Bench- 240
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 500

Registered User TylerTheTrainer's Avatar
    TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100) TylerTheTrainer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Meet your macronutrients daily and do a fullbody routine which will make your workouts more intense.

Or stick to your now routine and have less rest times.

Originally Posted by TylerTheTrainer View Post
    Meet your macronutrients daily and do a fullbody routine which will make your workouts more intense.

Or stick to your now routine and have less rest times.
    i do cardio 5 times a week, quite intense, i am at the gym 4 times though, i dont wanna overkill myself, as i said above it's my first week, i'm quite muscled by genetics because i am a full mesomorph bodytype and i try eating around 1800-2000kcals a day (it says that i need to eat 2500 to maintain weight), which is quite easy! i am surprised of how easy it is, and i lift quite ok i think, on the biceps machines i do around 24-27 kilograms i don't really remember, 4-5 sets of 15 reps, same with triceps) and on dumbbels i do around 8-10KG's cuz i am a beginner and i don't wanna overkill like i said before, i can easily go to 14KG per hand and do 4 sets of 12 reps but i will just die when i wake up next morning, so on my cardio, it's 30min rope each day after GYM and saturday mornings i run 5KM (because of the hard week, i used to go for like 10 miles when i didn't go to the gym), shoulders i am usually on the shoulder machine doing 18KG 4x15 like everything else, back i am doing 53KG 4x15 legs 27-34KG 4x15.. and 5-10min non stop... maybe inbetween like 30s rest of ab workout, i manage to do around 250-300 in that amount of time

joelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First of all it depends what you want out of your muscle. strength or mass? If you want strength do a 3x5 program, if you want mass do a 3x10. Make sure you aren't just doing isolations (bicep curls etc.) Do compound movements (bench press, squat etc.). Also, you weigh 175 and you don't need 200 grams of protein each day only about 90-120 at most.

Originally Posted by joelifts View Post
    First of all it depends what you want out of your muscle. strength or mass? If you want strength do a 3x5 program, if you want mass do a 3x10. Make sure you aren't just doing isolations (bicep curls etc.) Do compound movements (bench press, squat etc.). Also, you weigh 175 and you don't need 200 grams of protein each day only about 90-120 at most.
    i want my muscles to look really defined, strong and at a moderate level, not extremely ripped cuz i find it ugly, i do squats but still haven't done them with weights on my back, i should try that after a bit of progression in the gym, i will try bench pressing too and some other stuff too, thanks and about the proteins, people have told me that i should eat 1g of protein by every pound i weight

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lift weights and get liposuction
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

joelifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Haimelik1 View Post
    i want my muscles to look really defined, strong and at a moderate level, not extremely ripped cuz i find it ugly, i do squats but still haven't done them with weights on my back, i should try that after a bit of progression in the gym, i will try bench pressing too and some other stuff too, thanks and about the proteins, people have told me that i should eat 1g of protein by every pound i weight
    Try doing movements such as bench, squat, deadlift, hang clean, power clean, push press, incline bench press. Do them all as free weights, Smith machines are weird, unnatural and restrict movements. I recommend a 3x5 program for what you want. You will get some size but you will be way stronger than you look. And If you don't get the size results you want you could always take creatine. creatine is a natural amino acid that is found in your body, what it does in simple terms is give your muscles energy, that extra energy will help you gain size and strength because maybe you can do more weight or do more reps. There is some water weight that you will gain because it draws water to muscles. when you quit taking it you will keep any muscle you gained but will lose the extra water weight.

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    srs?

WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000) WormyJackal is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Haha