NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question about Fatgripz (will rep)

I'm going to buy some Fatgripz, mainly for my arm workouts. I know they increase your grip strength and in turn, make your forearms bigger, but I wanted to know if they make a difference to your biceps too if you use them for curls.
    "We want to kill something, and they want to give us meat that’s already dead. A real predator don’t want no cooked meat. You keep feeding a damn lion meat out of the refrigerator, it’s gonna lose its predatory instincts." - Ann Wolfe

"Be water, my friend"- Bruce Lee

"Dang" - Rener Gracie

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

GGMU

NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NotShreddedYet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fast tmisc
    "We want to kill something, and they want to give us meat that’s already dead. A real predator don’t want no cooked meat. You keep feeding a damn lion meat out of the refrigerator, it’s gonna lose its predatory instincts." - Ann Wolfe

"Dang" - Rener Gracie

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

GGMU

soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soheil25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NotShreddedYet View Post
    Fast tmisc
    yea it seems good but dont expect miracles lol

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have them but rarely use them

I do kno people who claim they feel it more in bicep and supposedly your supposed to

Personally I don't like them much but then again I don't do biceps Much. Now that I'm starting again I may try them again, certainly not using on press days though

avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000) avionsuelp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I heard they work pretty well from people, Since I never used them I cant say I know what its like.

I'm on rc, will rep you when I can, thanks for the replies

"Dang" - Rener Gracie

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

GGMU

dyslexia0skucs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyslexia0skucs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyslexia0skucs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NotShreddedYet View Post
    I'm going to buy some Fatgripz, mainly for my arm workouts. I know they increase your grip strength and in turn, make your forearms bigger, but I wanted to know if they make a difference to your biceps too if you use them for curls.
    Ive had some experience with fat gripz and i can tell you that they do wonders for your forearms but dont expect much biscep change