azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Pretty much replaced 3/4 of my friends, Feels :/

Used to hang out with a group of guys thought they were cool but then I realised most of them were always waiting to see me fail they were haterz, one of them would always try to mess up my game with girls. So I abandoned that chit, I may not be popular anymore but I have a group of supportive friends and when I go to talk to the hot sloots in my grade they seem to apriecate my presence more, as I talk to them less. The guys I used to hang out with now smoke weed a lot and sometimes cigs and have no real ambition. My newer friends kinda remind me of the misc full of lulz.

Cliffs
    OP had bad group of friends
    OP left friends
    OP met new group of guys and is happy
    ***Baby face crew***
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***

TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by azmic123 View Post
    The guys I used to hang out with now smoke weed a lot and sometimes cigs and have no real ambition. My newer friends kinda remind me of the misc full of lulz.
    Are you 12?
    Pain is beauty.

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Props to you for making a decision that impacts you in a positive way.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

力 Do You Even Powerlift 力 CJ93UK's Avatar
    CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000) CJ93UK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The same thing happened to me OP, except for 1 small difference, I want my old ones back. They put me through a lot of ****, gave me a lot of pain, and a lot of scars, spent years trying to get away from them, now I miss them more than ever. These new people suck you know.

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The majority of teens smoke weed you know lol

Devin94M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Devin94M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Devin94M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Devin94M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Devin94M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Devin94M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same my friends weren't into gangbangs like me so I had to find some new bros that would appreciate the art

Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Weekndr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you don't realize who your true friends are until you're like 21 or older anyways

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4 quarters > 20 nickels. I'd rather have 4 close brothers than 20 fake ass homies.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

CacUAWM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CacUAWM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CacUAWM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CacUAWM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CacUAWM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know how you feel man. Had the same thing happen, I got rid of them and now I couldn't be happier. My best friend actually was apart of the group and recently caught up with me after 2-3 years. Seeing him tomorrow for a few beers wish me luck.

Glad your life is looking up

aghiurau has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sad

Faurkk!! Screw them watch zyzz that's the only friend you need brah!! Lol

TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TrevorCarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by s58 View Post
    The majority of teens smoke weed you know lol
    I live on Colorado so its baasically impossible to find someone that doesn't smoke pot and is actually still fun
    Pain is beauty.

ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisLB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Props to you for making a decision that impacts you in a positive way.
    I second that
    ★★ Wishing everyone in this human experience eternal happiness and peace ★★

ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10) ForestGrump is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel you bro. I've recently grown to dislike many of my friends, they seem less mature than me and it makes me mad knowing I am better than most of them (smarter, stronger physically and mentally). This sounds really condescending but that's just the way I see it. Instead of "abandoning them", I keep them by my side for when I'll need them if I ever feel too lonely. For the past ongoing 2 months I've just focused on myself, made some new friends tho.

azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) azmic123 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TrevorCarley View Post
    I live on Colorado so its baasically impossible to find someone that doesn't smoke pot and is actually still fun
    The weed doesnt bother me its the cigarettes,
    I'm from BC brah
    ***Baby face crew***
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***

Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No such thing as popular.

Who gives a chit about who people think is popular, just care about how they treat you.

Been in a similar situation, can relate. Some people are just toxic, way happier now.

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't be mad cuz they smoke ciggs/.
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao all of my friends smoke. A lot of people do, so what?
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

Originally Posted by BlinkTwice View Post
    Don't be mad cuz they smoke ciggs/.
    I agree, everyone is entitled to their own lives.. it'd be different if they keep trying to get you to smoke
    Pain is beauty.

kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10) kanko is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The well get cancer anyway lmfoa