Dedicated1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What can I do to get bigger

So Ibplay basketball (for fun) and I think I'm pretty good. Although I weigh a measly 100 pounds and I'm 5'9 5'10 Ish. I'm 14(15 in some weeks) and I find myself to be extremely skinny. My dad has been underweight but tall too so I guess it runs in the family. I eat beef and rice but I eat junk food inbetween my meals. Now I should be gaining weight right? I eat decent, I have no condition, and I do 200 puships a day. I want to get big. I look to small and I want to change that. Playing basketball and running track doesn't help because cardiograph helps LOSE calories. What can I do to get big so I can grow into my height and look good for the ladies

jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eat a lot and lift heavy weights. im being serious. dont buy supplements. dont listen to all these programs that people will tell you to do. go the the gym. do some heavy squats, bench and deadlift. learn correct form and eat a lot of food
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Registered User DaRealSlimShady's Avatar
    DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaRealSlimShady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eat more.

clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) clearitup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dedicated1337 View Post
    So Ibplay basketball (for fun) and I think I'm pretty good. Although I weigh a measly 100 pounds and I'm 5'9 5'10 Ish. I'm 14(15 in some weeks) and I find myself to be extremely skinny. My dad has been underweight but tall too so I guess it runs in the family. I eat beef and rice but I eat junk food inbetween my meals. Now I should be gaining weight right? I eat decent, I have no condition, and I do 200 puships a day. I want to get big. I look to small and I want to change that. Playing basketball and running track doesn't help because cardiograph helps LOSE calories. What can I do to get big so I can grow into my height and look good for the ladies
    You should track your macros etc. Use an app on the iphone called for "myfitnesspal" and track everything you eat. Do this for a week. Once you find out what your average calories are start adding some more calories and don't stop until you've started to gain some weight. Example, if you have 3000 calories as your average intake you add maybe 200-400 more and keep on going till you've started to see some gains. And also start lifting some heavy ass weights.

zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000) zach1211 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You should start with lifting, doesn't matter what you eat you idiot you have to lift heavy to gain muscle

Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cabriolet21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zach1211 View Post
    You should start with lifting, doesn't matter what you eat you idiot you have to lift heavy to gain muscle
    What the fuk you calling him an idiot for? He's gotta find out somewhere he wasn't just born with it, idiot
    RIP Paul Walker

jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000) jonnybrahvo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zach1211 View Post
    why are you calling him an idiot? everyome starts somewhere you piece of sht.
    Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500) JoshyCii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jonnybrahvo View Post
    why are you calling him an idiot? everyome starts somewhere you piece of sht.
    This ^ Zach you're a ***got

Just try eat man as much as you can, don't worry what you eat, just try get in protein and eat. If you're struggling with that buy a weight gainer, and just try and get two shakes down a day on top of regular meals, also great for on the go. You're still young so your body has a high metabolism, so don't be too concerned as of yet, but get into the weights as they will give you nice rookie gains and you should pack on some decent size within the first 2 months if you eat well.

Just stick with it man, we all start somewhere I'm skinny as fuark too but I need to stay this size for the moment for boxing, but don't worry OP you'll be right, just eat lots, train hard, and rest and you'll see changes.

Dedicated1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the responses guys. Will try my best to gain

attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You guys are getting too defensive about this. He didn't read the stickies, he posted something that's been asked probably 5 times today here already and he blatantly ignored that search bar at the top. I understand his frustration. Its not like "forums" are some new thing that came out last month.

Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kanexyz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I mean eventhough you don't lift.

If you do not gain weight it means that you don't eat enough. that's the basic rule.