Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: DayZ SA bros

LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TrancE_AddicT View Post
    I played the mod a bit considering this or "7 Days to Die" hmmm which one....
    DayZ lol, vehicles and base building will be introduced soon enough

Bulking ->Strength->Cut AMERICAN_BEAST's Avatar
    AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000) AMERICAN_BEAST is a name known to all. (+5000)
    neat
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."

Follow my log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158168953&pagenumber=

Workout program
    Strength [x]
    Size [ ]
    Cut [ ]

Location: In the bowels of Hel, ......., Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LaurenceW View Post
    DayZ lol, vehicles and base building will be introduced soon enough
    Soon enough = 1 year for Rocket.

Now I just need to find some fat redditor sloots to use as farm animals.

DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10) DulceJello is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by THHOR View Post
    Soon enough = 1 year for Rocket.

Now I just need to find some fat redditor sloots to use as farm animals.
    your character looks awesome. mine currently looks like a messy hodgepodge catastrophe.
    Come visit my page website: www.UnicornDroppings.com
    Watch me on Youtube to catch up on games and general shenanigans ;)

Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fcking love this game, tips for noobs ie me 12 hours ago would be to get on a low pop server, drink often out of ponds and pumps, use dayzdb.com map and get to the mil bases in the north west

After that it's pretty easy, though I've just spent the better part of an hour heading back south. They need to bring in vehicles ASAP

jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000) jTink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Coont View Post
    Fcking love this game, tips for noobs ie me 12 hours ago would be to get on a low pop server, drink often out of ponds and pumps, use dayzdb.com map and get to the mil bases in the north west

After that it's pretty easy, though I've just spent the better part of an hour heading back south. They need to bring in vehicles ASAP
    lol I was heading towards the airfield last night while following a map on my 2nd monitor. I saw some random buildings and went to check them out. Left those and headed out in what I thought was the right direction. Ended up getting lost and now I'm in the middle of a field with nothing in sight except trees.
    Horsehead Firearms Crew
    Photography Crew
    Android Crew

Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000) Coont is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been lucky and found a compass on every new spawn

Sun rises in the east, sets in the west brah

Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jTink View Post
    lol I was heading towards the airfield last night while following a map on my 2nd monitor. I saw some random buildings and went to check them out. Left those and headed out in what I thought was the right direction. Ended up getting lost and now I'm in the middle of a field with nothing in sight except trees.

Feels, went north, took a wrong turn. Ended up in the Great Plains with nothing in sight but trees and fields. Never again.
    - Chan Family Crew -
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was at Ultra 2014 Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DulceJello View Post
    your character looks awesome. mine currently looks like a messy hodgepodge catastrophe.
    Had to make another one since experimental servers were down.

Man, the one time I decided to be friendly it saved my fuking ass. Heard some guy approaching my building and I had an axe so normally I would've axed him a question but I decided to talk to him and drop my weapons. Turned out to be a friendly clan and not just a single person. They even gave me the aesthetic rifle to complete my Brokeback Mountain look.

Originally Posted by Drewzer92 View Post
    Feels, went north, took a wrong turn. Ended up in the Great Plains with nothing in sight but trees and fields. Never again.
    Lawd, you're probably North West. North of Green Mountain, thats where the biggest emptiest fields are.

How do I stop being stuffed? When I first spawned I drank a chitload of water and now I can't stop being stuffed, still get the green hydrated notification though

butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butteredtoast has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jTink View Post
    Getting yourself turned around is one of the most frustrating things ever.
    Brb think I'm headed to Berezino, but end up in Elektro

TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Guys add me on steam "tc_nexus"

I am playing right now.

Originally Posted by TrancE_AddicT View Post
    Guys add me on steam "tc_nexus"

I am playing right now.
    just join the http://steamcommunity.com/groups/douevenzombiebrah you wankers.

Traps for the Chaps ElBonemeister's Avatar
    ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElBonemeister has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuark where are you guys finding your guns?

The only time I have been able to find guns and ammo is in the NW air field, aka death valley

So I'm fully geared, give some fresh spawn wanker a can of pipsi only for him to whip out an axe and beat my skull in whilst im in my inventory

Raging srs, logged off in disgust lol mad as fuk that some ******* is running around with all my hard earned gear

Originally Posted by Coont View Post
    So I'm fully geared, give some fresh spawn wanker a can of pipsi only for him to whip out an axe and beat my skull in whilst im in my inventory

Raging srs, logged off in disgust lol mad as fuk that some ******* is running around with all my hard earned gear
    Gotta be careful with inventory brah, keep the kunts in sight, and use it quickly.

No better feeling than killing someone that has your stuff or when they log in in your town seconds after a server restarts and steal your loot.
    One time I was on rooftop of a those really tall buildings trying to kill myself in a place where noone will find my stuff (sick, no blood, was gonna run back to my body)
    Anyways a group of 3 naked *******s decides to run through middle of the street. I put my suicide goals on hold, kill one, other goes into my building and of course the game decides that its the time for me to pass out. When unconcious I hear the little ******* talking on mic and getting closer to me, so I rage hard that he will get my staff, respawn and start sprinting like im Usain Bolt.
    When I get there the little ******* is wearing all my stuff and is like, "hey buddy" in his ****gy voice
    I raged even harder, punched him in the face, he goes good night sweet prince with one hit, i take axe from his body and whack him again. Felt so fakin good, didn't expect to get my shiit back.

TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000) TrancE_AddicT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Done noe one is paying atm though I sent a msg on the group chat.

WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WanaBswole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gotta be careful with inventory brah, keep the kunts in sight, and use it quickly.

No better feeling than killing someone that has your stuff or when they log in in your town seconds after a server restarts and steal your loot.
    One time I was on rooftop of a those really tall buildings trying to kill myself in a place where noone will find my stuff (sick, no blood, was gonna run back to my body)
    Anyways a group of 3 naked *******s decides to run through middle of the street. I put my suicide goals on hold, kill one, other goes into my building and of course the game decides that its the time for me to pass out. When unconcious I hear the little ******* talking on mic and getting closer to me, so I rage hard that he will get my staff, respawn and start sprinting like im Usain Bolt.
    When I get there the little ******* is wearing all my stuff and is like, "hey buddy" in his ****gy voice
    I raged even harder, punched him in the face, he goes good night sweet prince with one hit, i take axe from his body and whack him again. Felt so fakin good, didn't expect to get my shiit back.
    Thats an awesome story dude. DayZ provides for some of the best video game stories ever.
    Life sucks...get a helmet.
    Live and help live.

***SOCAL Crew***

ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000)
    You gota join a low pop, n fresh server n make a run to the airfield to get supplied up real quick
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Help Each Other to Get Rich Crew

Registered User MaximumCapacity's Avatar
    MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000) MaximumCapacity is just really nice. (+1000)
    why is my fps like ****
    legal disclaimer: OP sucks cock
    Computer Science autist race
    aspie

AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup anybody on right now... Add me Yukk
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Reps for life: LulzWorthy

AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000) AXnyc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ****ING RAGING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY SECOND DAY playing....take miscers advice and go to the military base. On the way there get geared up, got SKS with 20 rounds plenty of food and water, huge backpack.. I sumble upon this dude all black has like 3 rifles on his back and a pistal in his handsl..i got the drop on him while he was looting the box. So i tell him whats up dude im friendly dont' shoot because i could have shot you. HE goes "who is that" not seeing me for like 5 seconds, then turns around and just shoots me.. ****ing 4 hours of gameplay to waste......****ING RAGE QUIT. Im not trust anybody in this game, just gonna KOS everybody unless im playing with miscers...FUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRKKKKKK.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

*Bk division*

Reps for life: LulzWorthy

NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NWDub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AXnyc View Post
    MY SECOND DAY playing....take miscers advice and go to the military base. On the way there get geared up, got SKS with 20 rounds plenty of food and water, huge backpack.. I sumble upon this dude all black has like 3 rifles on his back and a pistal in his handsl..i got the drop on him while he was looting the box. So i tell him whats up dude im friendly dont' shoot because i could have shot you. HE goes "who is that" not seeing me for like 5 seconds, then turns around and just shoots me.. ****ing 4 hours of gameplay to waste......****ING RAGE QUIT. Im not trust anybody in this game, just gonna KOS everybody unless im playing with miscers...FUAAAAAAAAAAAAARRKKKKKK.
    Why didn't you just KOS? There's no incentive to try and be cool with people that are geared like that lol
    yolo
    tuf

Tiptoe Through the Tulips eXistenceLies's Avatar
    eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eXistenceLies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    Why didn't you just KOS? There's no incentive to try and be cool with people that are geared like that lol
    If I see a dude with more than 2 guns. He's being shot. I don't trust people with guns lol.
    █ ٩(�̮̮̃�̃)۶ Random Crew ٩ █
    █ 1K Club █
    █ Official Melanotan 2 Thread (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132097293) █
    █ PC Master Race Crew http://imgur.com/a/G4uVM & https://pcpartpicker.com/b/qmd6Mp █

Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Drewzer92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Me and a friend are on, if anyone wants to join us let me know.
    - Chan Family Crew -
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    ★★★ I was at Ultra 2014 Crew ★★★
    ┏(-_-)┛I was part of the Ultra 2015 Thread Crew┗(-_- )┓
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    **Misc Cologne Crew**

INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INMATEaco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    r8 or h8

maybe no possibility

After last nights rage quit, spawned on the east coast in a low pop server

Straight to Bepenho or however it's spelt, brb 1 hour I'm fully geared, weapon, cowboy hat and in full trust no one mode

Seen some poor kunt getting attacked by 2 zombies, he has no gear, kill him anyway... fuk this game lol

pretty lulzy

There is an unwritten rule that military zones are a no friendly zones. Noone goes there to be friendly and let others take military gear, noone goes there to expect friendlies, so you gotta be quiet, sneaky and kill anyone you see.

In the mod you would just get randomly sniped there

pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000) pinoykcin is just really nice. (+1000)
    lolololol brahhh, you gotta learn to not trust people especially when at military bases! also, try not to build a relationship with your gear too! once you finally know the spawn places, youll be geared up so much faster in the future
    [300 Spartan Crew]

"Hard work will always overcome talent. As long as talent doesn't believe in hard work."
    RAPE BACK!

Lean Bulking!
    Goal;
    200lbs
    10% BF or less