LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50)

very bad hand/muscle pain

i cant do high rep sets or really grip super heavy weight without it hurting bad mostly under the thumb in the front of my hand, that bulging little muscle there,...hands cramp and its so uncomfortable i am forced to quit before failure and this is with light weight. i notice it gets especially bad if i super set idk whats going on. its like the bone itself hurts to not just the muscle in random places on the hand and i have the need to stretch my fingers. i went to an orthopedic and he said i dont have any form of arthristis but didint offer much of an explanation to this, not sure what to do because this is a serious problem that is getting in the way of my workouts.

LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50) LuvsGorillas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any other symptoms?
    Weakness in grip or clumsiness in picking up objects. Change in sensation in fingers?

Previous injuries to area?
    Plastic/Reconstructive =/= Cosmetic Surgery....

*Mod negged survivor*

Here for a laugh and to escape the grind, don't take too much of what I say too seriously.

Look after your health/body, we only get one shot at it

grip is weak due to these things, no pain tho in picking up objects, but there will be pain when a bar/dumbell is pressed agaisnt it for to long,....and no injures, i used to have wrist pain but wrist straps alleviated that, but the hand muscle bone pain still persists

SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hmmm...
    any imaging done on your wrist?

Any lumps/bumps in that spot?
    Plastic/Reconstructive =/= Cosmetic Surgery....

*Mod negged survivor*

Here for a laugh and to escape the grind, don't take too much of what I say too seriously.

Look after your health/body, we only get one shot at it

nope

the problems seem to originate in the area under my thumb on the front of the hand, like that muscle there, if i press down into it, it will hurt