Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Weaver14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe they always wore a hat and the lack of oxygen to their hair made them bald...

Not srs

GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GJB9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I get what you're saying OP, most white guys look goofy as hell bald. GL with the hair transplant.

Im receded, I have shaved it straight bald earlier in the year, its grown back out now but I was getting just as much, if not more attention from chicks, and I enjoyed the fresh look and convienience. To me the meds aren't worth the risk of the health sides, and a HT is not worth the money as I need that money to get my life together.

If a cost effective, reasonable way around baldness comes around, I may consider.

UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ckbe View Post
    u look good op dont shave
    Yeah I know. I'm glad these Miscers weren't around when I was a young impressionable idiot or else I would of listened to them when I first started going bald. What angers me is that some other young people who are going bald may take their advice.

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nothing annoys me more than bald people who have given up their battle against hair loss telling other balding people they should just shave it off and not bother with treatment, just because they were too stupid or lazy to look for solutions and don't want other balding people to fight against it with drugs/transplants etc since they will feel like chit seeing what they COULD look like if they actually took action against their hairloss, they want to bring them down to their level.

just because you're content looking like moby doesn't mean every other balding brah wants to live the rest of their life as an ugly balding incel ****

UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    nothing annoys me more than bald people who have given up their battle against hair loss telling other balding people they should just shave it off and not bother with treatment, just because they were too stupid or lazy to look for solutions and don't want other balding people to fight against it with drugs/transplants etc since they will feel like chit seeing what they COULD look like if they actually took action against their hairloss, they want to bring them down to their level.

just because you're content looking like moby doesn't mean every other balding brah wants to live the rest of their life as an ugly balding incel ****
    Yeah, its really bad because a lot of young people in their early 20's and even late teens come to the internet looking for advice and they have to deal with these idiots telling them to shave it.

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

/thread

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post

/thread
    Half black dude and the black dude look great. So?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tetra777 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Insecure 30 year old manchild. Beta ******* of peace.

xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xSpadeZx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome, another dude that can't mind his own business. It's that particular quality that give thinners/bald people the insecurity to begin with.

RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) RCMDCanuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bald people look like adult babies. Not a good look.

Originally Posted by RCMDCanuck View Post
    Bald people look like adult babies. Not a good look.
    Lol, I never thought of it that way but you're right, they do. Especially young bald people.

Originally Posted by GJB9 View Post
    I get what you're saying OP, most white guys look goofy as hell bald. GL with the hair transplant.

Im receded, I have shaved it straight bald earlier in the year, its grown back out now but I was getting just as much, if not more attention from chicks, and I enjoyed the fresh look and convienience. To me the meds aren't worth the risk of the health sides, and a HT is not worth the money as I need that money to get my life together.

If a cost effective, reasonable way around baldness comes around, I may consider.
    Rogaine, finasteride, and ketoconazole are all dirt cheap and effective.

Also if you get side effects from finasteride you can try RU 58841 or try finasteride at a smaller dose.

Registered User RevolutionMuscl's Avatar
    RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UnemployedCSCS View Post
    Hair is essential for male aesthetics so shaving my head would make me a ******* since it would mean less vag. ANyone who is a non-******* would care about that.

Thats your opinion, and an irrelevant one at that, as no straight guy give a fuk about what some ******* from the internet thinks. Been shaving my head since I was 18 and have no problem getting laid with my shaved head aesthetics. Been wearing a hat since I was 13, you double mad bro?
    Check out my Youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RevolutionMuscle?feature=mhee

Originally Posted by RevolutionMuscl View Post
    Thats your opinion, and an irrelevant one at that, as no straight guy give a fuk about what some ******* from the internet thinks. Been shaving my head since I was 18 and have no problem getting laid with my shaved head aesthetics. Been wearing a hat since I was 13, you double mad bro?
    You'll never slay anything greater than a 6/10 with that shaved horse shoe.

RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50) RevolutionMuscl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, its really bad because a lot of young people in their early 20's and even late teens come to the internet looking for advice and they have to deal with these idiots telling them to shave it.
    So its better to be on a harsh multi drug regimen for the rest of their lives? Drugs that could leave them unable to get a b oner ever again?

Pls go insecure moron.

respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Raindrops are cold.
    especially if they are wet

You'll never slay anything greater than a 6/10 with that shaved horse shoe.
    Whatever you say bro. Have you slayed anything more than your hand lately? That socially awkward aura you give off must really hinder your attempts at getting laid.

So its better to be on a harsh multi drug regimen for the rest of their lives? Drugs that could leave them unable to get a b oner ever again?

Pls go insecure moron.
    The only one of those drugs with potential sexual sides is finasteride and the side effects are extremely rare. Those who get them can go on a lower dose as finasteride is effective at doses even as low as 0.25 mg every other day. If you still get side effects, RU-58841 is a topical anti-androgen with no side effects that is just as effective if not more effective than finasteride.

Whatever you say bro. Have you slayed anything more than your hand lately? That socially awkward aura you give off must really hinder your attempts at getting laid.
    I'm not bald, getting laid is no problem. Had sex with a 19 year old last month and I'm 30.

romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500) romapwr88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm receded but still way better looking than I would be bald.

God damnit, not you again with your stupid bald trolling threads, you phucking *******. You LOOK LIKE A ******* WITH THAT POVERTY HAIR, YOU WILL BE BALD EVENTUALLY SO STOP HATING! *******

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Raindrops are cold.
    it cant rain all the time
    *Û©*legendary misc status*Û©*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000) respawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bald is bad?
    this guy shaves his head bald. still can pull chicks

🏈 Dallas Cowboys 🏈 datderelowtes's Avatar
    datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000) datderelowtes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op has a jaw of the gods. need to drop the kid suit op and get some greek threads.
    Rep das it mane posts on sight

Originally Posted by datderelowtes View Post
    op has a jaw of the gods. need to drop the kid suit op and get some greek threads.
    You mean like a toga?

bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboymimosin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is what I mean by a shaved full head of hair.

This is not bald and this kind of hair style can look good on some people.

THIS is bald and this looks terrible on everybody.

The first one is aesthetic as fu**... strong jaw,nice nose, mouth,eyes and good head shape
    The second one has the head like egg and everything else isnt so aesthetic

Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Josh81 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    First time I shaved it i was drunk. My brother HATED it so I decided to keep it just to piss him off. Now I think it is much easier to maintain. Shave every other day in the shower, end of problem. No shampoo/conditioner, no haircut costs or time primping for the day. Plus I really think it makes me faster.
    been getting a #1 buzzcut ever since the first time i was drunk and did it crew
    You don't need a reason to help people.
    RIP Zyzz & Greg Plitt, my two biggest inspirations.

enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50) enterthewu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    even if i had a 10/10 wife i would still want full head of hair.

having to cut your hair frequently is such a bytch. you can't get lazy.

Originally Posted by bboymimosin View Post
    The first one is aesthetic as fu**... strong jaw,nice nose, mouth,eyes and good head shape
    The second one has the head like egg and everything else isnt so aesthetic

The first one though isn't bald, he just has a buzz cut.

He wouldn't look as bad as the second one if he were bald but I was just demonstrating how a shaved head of hair is not the same as a shaved horse shoe.

Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Schlongosaurus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would rather be bald and shave it than be a slave to a drug regimen that may end up causing long-term hormonal or physiological damage. What a burden, and a psychological strain, to know that the day you stop taking the pills and slathering on the creams will be the day your hair starts to fall out. You are only postponing the inevitable.

I speak of freedom, of self confidence, of being a true man. You speak of being a coward, a fraud, and a slave to your own insecurities and fears. If being a slave is your preferred way of life, so be it. But not everyone desires shackles.