Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000) jasowhit is just really nice. (+1000)
    She's a piggy piggy.
    *MFC*
    *Always answers Yes before entering Would you smash/bang/hit it thread*
    *Bench Same As Squat Crew*

proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tech99 View Post
    i find it hard to believe you cut to 8%BF cause thats hard as hell to do. you were probably starving yourself or your fat intake was too low, thats why you lost your sex drive and felt cold.
    I had rugby 6 days a week and lifted before practice 3x of those days, and also woke up to do morning cardio.

Exactly - I was starving myself, but isn't reducing calories = starving yourself?

Just trying to foster some discussion here not sure why everyones jimmies are so rustled lol

Registered User RocknRollMuscle's Avatar
    RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RocknRollMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i just want to beat this bish up big time and post it on world star.

enjoy being fat and dying at 50 from diabetes or cancer you hog. Better not take any of my taxpayer money before doing it though.
    Weight Loss: Go carnivore or keto combined with 16/8 IF. It'll create easy calorie deficit. Meat is good and heals, stop being lied to.

Youtube Dr. Shawn Baker to change your life today.

Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rockhard44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    first sentence claims that "at the end of the day all the science and the studies don’t really matter" then states scientific studies to try and prove her point in the next few paragraphs. stopped reading after that.

Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordoz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Second, if you’re using a “calories in/calories out” argument, you don’t understand how bodies work and what metabolism means. I recommend reading about set point theory and thinking about the ways that limiting your “calories in” is actually just cheating your body. The bottom line is that your body is complicated, and it’s working just fine, thank you, without you getting your thinking involved with your calories and messing up the program.
    Lols had. What a moron.

Am I the only one who doesn't get mad about phatties? In my experience most fat guys just don't give a phuck Being fat is okay if you don't care. It's cool, you just like eating food and doing nothing. Just don't spout a whole bunch of chit and justify it to anyone.

proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) proudmanletjr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The way I got back to normal was basically eating clean but a lot more calories than before (I was eating maybe 2000 but needed 3000-4000 with all the physical activity I was doing. After the season ended I stopped exercising as much and started eating 4000 a day, which made me gain a tiny bit of fat, but my health came back).

tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tech99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by proudmanletjr View Post
    I had rugby 6 days a week and lifted before practice 3x of those days, and also woke up to do morning cardio.

Exactly - I was starving myself, but isn't reducing calories = starving yourself?

Just trying to foster some discussion here not sure why everyones jimmies are so rustled lol
    well the smart way to go about it is to reduce your calories by 150-200. if you do something drastic like 1000 calorie deficit thats going to have some bad effects on your body.

its also very important to make sure youre getting your protein and fat requirements, and then filling the rest with carbs to make sure your body can function properly.
    -High Priest of Shreddology, the belief that transcendence of life into heaven is achieved at 6% body fat. A complete euphoria and sense of accomplishment overcomes the shredder, entering, almost surpassing the majestic boundaries of human emotion.
    -Proud member of the Official Bicycle Crew
    -Sniff angus hard during 69 crew

Originally Posted by tech99 View Post
    well the smart way to go about it is to reduce your calories by 150-200. if you do something drastic like 1000 calorie deficit thats going to have some bad effects on your body.

its also very important to make sure youre getting your protein and fat requirements, and then filling the rest with carbs to make sure your body can function properly.
    Agreed - but most people do not differentiate between a very small calorie deficit and the one I had; both are "diets"

Also I didn't get better until I was in a caloric surplus (of clean food, admittedly).

thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thisguysrs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Please go easy on me brahs I'm just going to share my opinion.

I've personally dieted a lot in the past, and while I was at one point extremely lean and muscular at 150lbs, I don't think dieting is very good for you.

Btw, the definition of dieting I am going to use is this: A diet is a food plan that severely restricts any one kind of food type, macronutrient, or calories, or some combination of the three.

I've fooled around with diets and they completely ****ed up my health (erectile dysfunction at 19, hair falling out, cold feet, insomnia, low body temperature).

Dieting is not the same thing as eating clean.

I agree with her that dieting is bad, and her points about metabolism, but I definitely think there are lot of ways someone can lose weight sustainably (eg lose 2 pounds a month by removing all the junk food from your diet, replacing it with real food and going to yoga class 3x a week) and so am with you guys on the fact that she's just trying to avoid facing the music.
    What he is saying makes sense if you read it.

He's saying that things such as no carb or no fat diets are bad for your health, which I agree with, I don't see many people on the misc doing these they just put a limit on calories etc. not excluding anything from their diet entirely.
    Straya for life kunt

cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cstill123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jimmies rustled.

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) theRealGriNC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    at the end of the day she is fat and we are not so **** her.

Originally Posted by thisguysrs View Post

He's saying that things such as no carb or no fat diets are bad for your health, which I agree with, I don't see many people on the misc doing these they just put a limit on calories etc. not excluding anything from their diet entirely.
    Thanks man that's exactly what I'm trying to say. I also don't necessarily agree with calorie restriction, but apparently I have been doing it wrong.

NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol dieting=slow starvation

MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MasalaMaker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Coming from a former "I was born to be fat" fattie. This rustles my jimmies quite a fair amount.
    * do you even chef crew *
    * steals steaks and chicken breasts at work to fit macros crew*
    * deadlift crates of vegetables everyday crew *
    November 2013: 300/180/377
    Goal before 2014 birth day(May): 350/235/415
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158464973&p=1167875443

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL was green coming in.

bikram yoga burns a lot of calories.

In the past I cutted a lot and dropped down to 8% body fat, but it screwed up my health a lot, so I'm against restricting calories/macronutrients. But I do believe that eating clean is very important
    Well that's because you didn't know what you were doing. I live around 9.5% and I am perfectly healthy. Blood tests to prove it as well. It takes work and discipline but mostly it takes knowing what you're doing.

Originally Posted by thisguysrs View Post

Yes, but with a little research, you can learn how to structure a diet to lose weight properly. Not the "oh this said fat...fat is what is on my body so fat=fat, cut out fats all together and I'll lose weight!" line of potato thinking some people do.

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao. just lmao.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

Originally Posted by compan View Post
    Well that's because you didn't know what you were doing. I live around 9.5% and I am perfectly healthy. Blood tests to prove it as well. It takes work and discipline but mostly it takes knowing what you're doing.
    What exactly are you doing?

Personally I think that it could work if the calorie deficit was extremely small, but any significant calorie deficit; more than 200 (in my experience at least) has lead to health issues, so I'm quite against calorie restriction.

I also did a low carb diet at one point ("The Primal Blueprint") which screwed me up even more, so I'm against macronutrient restriction too.

That's the part of what the fatty said that I was agreeing with. However she thinks that its basically impossible to change your situation, which I disagree with.

CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) CaramelBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As long as she isn't trying to **** on the lifestyle of those who actually take care of their body, then why be rustled?

revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark im so mad srs

read the comments fukk

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rockhard44 View Post
    first sentence claims that "at the end of the day all the science and the studies don’t really matter" then states scientific studies to try and prove her point in the next few paragraphs. stopped reading after that.
    LOL nice catch.

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What exactly are you doing?

Personally I think that it could work if the calorie deficit was extremely small, but any significant calorie deficit; more than 200 (in my experience at least) has lead to health issues, so I'm quite against calorie restriction.

I also did a low carb diet at one point ("The Primal Blueprint") which screwed me up even more, so I'm against macronutrient restriction too.

That's the part of what the fatty said that I was agreeing with. However she thinks that its basically impossible to change your situation, which I disagree with.
    I lift, jump rope, train MT 5/7 days a week.

I calculated out my calorie maintenance so I know how much I should be eating to maintain what I have. I eat adequate amounts or protein and carbs (not the evil macro they are made out to be) and get my healthy fats. Eat sunflower seeds through the day as a snack, eat almost entirely sweet potato, brown rice and oats for my carbs sources. Beef, eggs, chicken, pork and tuna for my protein sources. Occasional protein powder mixed in greek yogurt for occasional dessert. I take a multi and fish oil every day. Joined a big upscale gym that offers health assessments down to blood tests and ended up with 100/100 on the score. I don't undercut any of my macros. If you wanted to undercut your carbs long term it's not going to end well. Honestly, one of your biggest problems might have been calculating for baseline calories wrong.

blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000) blodger42 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by revyy View Post
    fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark im so mad srs

read the comments fukk
    Bro the comments made me punch my wall. She only accepts comments from people supporting her and thanking her and being fuking sheep.

FUK
    *Arsenal FC*

PS4 Crew - PSN name
    Blodger42

Pokemon X/Y Crew - FC: 0061-0793-9547
    Bug gym leader.

GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DONTeatmybacon View Post
    my jimmies are so rustled they now prefer to be called James.
    This. Man I'm rustled, wow
    ---------------Misc Bet Crew---------------
    ---------------Canadian Crew---------------

-Dallas Mavs- -Toronto Raptors- -Toronto Blue Jays- -Edmonton Oilers- -Duke Blue Devils- -Miami Dolphins-

I lift, jump rope, train MT 5/7 days a week.

I calculated out my calorie maintenance so I know how much I should be eating to maintain what I have. I eat adequate amounts or protein and carbs (not the evil macro they are made out to be) and get my healthy fats. Eat sunflower seeds through the day as a snack, eat almost entirely sweet potato, brown rice and oats for my carbs sources. Beef, eggs, chicken, pork and tuna for my protein sources. Occasional protein powder mixed in greek yogurt for occasional dessert. I take a multi and fish oil every day. Joined a big upscale gym that offers health assessments down to blood tests and ended up with 100/100 on the score. I don't undercut any of my macros. If you wanted to undercut your carbs long term it's not going to end well. Honestly, one of your biggest problems might have been calculating for baseline calories wrong.
    Exactly. Dieting is going under what your calorie maintenance is so that you lose weight. People also cut out macronutrients too in order to lose weight. I disagree with those two things, as I believe there are other ways to lose weight. Not sure why ppl are negging me, but then again it is the internet. xD

Exactly. Dieting is going under what your calorie maintenance is so that you lose weight. People also cut out macronutrients too in order to lose weight. I disagree with those two things, as I believe there are other ways to lose weight. Not sure why ppl are negging me, but then again it is the internet. xD
    Which there are healthy ways to go under maintenance. People just going on 'diets' typically have no knowledgeable structure to what they do.

Which there are healthy ways to go under maintenance. People just going on 'diets' typically have no knowledgeable structure to what they do.
    Exactly, and that's why I'm against them. I haven't been able to go under maintenance without some form of health problem cropping up (typically my hair starts falling out much faster and I lose my sex drive), but if it works for other people I'm not going to rain on their parade.

Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reveen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just lol at the amount that these people are deluding themselves. Phuck people like this . . . they were never meant to make it.

The people that spout bull**** like this can stay fat and die young for all I care . . . I just wish I could be there when they have a massive heart attack at the age of 40 just to ask them why they are having so many health problems if being fat is healthy.
    "For monkeys to speak of truth is hubris of the highest degree. Where is it writ large that talking-monkeys should be able to model the cosmos? If a sea urchin or a raccoon were to propose to you that it had a viable truth about the universe, the absurdity of that assertion would be self-evident, but in our case we make an exception."
    —Terence McKenna

eat the mushroom

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Exactly, and that's why I'm against them. I haven't been able to go under maintenance without some form of health problem cropping up (typically my hair starts falling out much faster and I lose my sex drive), but if it works for other people I'm not going to rain on their parade.
    You should reassess what your maintenance actually is. You are probably starving your body of the proper nutrients. A calorie deficit doesn't automatically do this. A poorly done deficit will.

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "at the end of the day all the science and studies don't matter, it's okay to be fat" what a dumb sloot. "at the end of the day, all the science and studies don't matter, the earth is flat"