ChrisV32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy How can I resist unwanted foods?

I've been lifting for football the past 3 months but it seems that everytime I get home I eat all the wrong foods. How can I stop it?

Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000) Ryanbsupreme is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're 143lbs.... and want to play football... Permission to eat unwanted foods is granted.
    164lbs BW
    Squat - 335
    Deadlift - 360
    Bench - 270

Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You're craving for that burger aren't you? Don't think what happens if you eat it now, you'll enjoy, you'll go nom nom the entire time until BOOM! It's gone, what in the actual phuck? Think about what it will do to your body after you eat it. And BOOM you'll never eat it again
    Whatever it takes.

BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stop being a bish and eat them..

Originally Posted by Uxellodunon View Post
    You're craving for that burger aren't you? Don't think what happens if you eat it now, you'll enjoy, you'll go nom nom the entire time until BOOM! It's gone, what in the actual phuck? Think about what it will do to your body after you eat it. And BOOM you'll never eat it again
    type of foods don't matter

Hell that weight was put up like 6 months ago

BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100) BigDdemers is not very well liked. (-100)
    Dude the first thing you want in ur fitness/football whatever journey is to have fun. If u love them doritos eat them if u dont enjoy what ur doing whats the point of doing it? at ur weight u dont seem to be fat by ur stats ps love you

Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uxellodunon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlueCamel View Post
    stop being a bish and eat them..

type of foods don't matter
    for u.
    Whatever it takes.

Originally Posted by BigDdemers View Post
    Dude the first thing you want in ur fitness/football whatever journey is to have fun. If u love them doritos eat them if u dont enjoy what ur doing whats the point of doing it? at ur weight u dont seem to be fat by ur stats ps love you
    Yeah true

BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueCamel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    for u.
    for anyone. it wasn't an opinion, its a fact. unless you have an intolerance to something.

for anyone. it wasn't an opinion, its a fact. unless you have an intolerance to something.
    Type of food does matter. Reds gonna red.
    Whatever it takes.

Type of food does matter. Reds gonna red.
    not for making gains. do some research, cause every educated person on this forum will agree with me.

you probably think organic chicken is better for gains then fried chicken if they both fit your macros. you also probably believe in the anabolic window and run a bro split.

not for making gains. do some research, cause every educated person on this forum will agree with me.

you probably think organic chicken is better for gains then fried chicken if they both fit your macros. you also probably believe in the anabolic window and run a bro split.
    Lol. I know that all kind of food is good for gains of course. I am not a noob. Also fast food and fried food yeah, but it's unhealthy, all I said was, think about what it will do to your body after you eat it. And you come in here explaining these things to me like I don't know? Okay thanks for the post bruh, but I already know

Ps: No I don't believe in anabolic window.
    Whatever it takes.

Lol. I know that all kind of food is good for gains of course. I am not a noob. Also fast food and fried food yeah, but it's unhealthy, all I said was, think about what it will do to your body after you eat it. And you come in here explaining these things to me like I don't know? Okay thanks for the post bruh, but I already know

who cares about eating 'healthy' all the time?

brb no cravings, ever
    brb enjoy eating more than you
    brb eating fast food/'unhealthy' food isn't going to hurt you if your diet doesn't consist of only that

who cares about eating 'healthy' all the time?

brb no cravings, ever
    brb enjoy eating more than you
    brb eating fast food/'unhealthy' food isn't going to hurt you if your diet doesn't consist of only that
    brb i do care
    brb every Friday i have dem cheat meals only
    brb good luck
    Whatever it takes.

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

A person eating nothing but fried chicken everyday will live longer than a person eating salad everyday. - Alan Aragon.

There is no such thing as an unhealthy/healthy food. Only an unhealthy/healthy diet. Macronutrient dense foods are just as important as micronutrient dense foods.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisV32 View Post
    I've been lifting for football the past 3 months but it seems that everytime I get home I eat all the wrong foods. How can I stop it?
    Simple. You change your mindset.

There is no such thing as "the wrong foods". It's time to educate yourself OP.

madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AlacrityH View Post
    A person eating nothing but fried chicken everyday will live longer than a person eating salad everyday. - Alan Aragon.

There is no such thing as an unhealthy/healthy food. Only an unhealthy/healthy diet. Macronutrient dense foods are just as important as micronutrient dense foods.
    calling bs salad>fried chicken. enjoy your heart attack brah
    Veggie brah
    College brah
    LoL Jungler.
    CSGOSilver1Brah
    Praise blackjesus
    First mod neg 5/17/2014 07:36 PM

brb i do care
    brb every Friday i have dem cheat meals only
    brb good luck
    stop caring
    lol cheat meals. back to 2009
    educate yourself

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stop caring
    lol cheat meals. back to 2009
    educate yourself
    Why are you red? You speak such logic.

Originally Posted by madsmith View Post
    educate yourself.

AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlacrityH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by madsmith View Post
    Damn you must be an even more successful dietician and nutritionist than Alan.

Fried chicken is protein and fats. Salad is just greens with little protein and almost no fats lolol.

See my second statement in terms of health on my previous post.
    Fates colliding. Love Undying.
    I rep all 5'5 and shorter on sight.

@ 150lbs BW
    Bench: 285
    Squat: 315
    Deadlift: 425
    OHP:165

PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PEBrasfield has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell yourself you can always eat it later. When later come your usually not even thinking about it anymore.

Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keyboardzlol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't buy them.

Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Micooo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What are these "wrong foods" you speak of?
    YEP.

Originally Posted by Micooo View Post
    What are these "wrong foods" you speak of?
    Brownies and stuff like those sorts

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    at your weight you should be forced to eat "brownies and stuff like those sorts"

madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AlacrityH View Post
    Damn you must be an even more successful dietician and nutritionist than Alan.

Fried chicken is protein and fats. Salad is just greens with little protein and almost no fats lolol.

See my second statement in terms of health on my previous post.
    Guess I am this Alan guy sounds like a reject if he thinks that you can make a tofu,cranberry,mixed nut salad with tons of greens and peppers and olives GG. Get everything and stay healthier with no clogged arteries.
    Veggie brah
    College brah
    LoL Jungler.
    CSGOSilver1Brah
    Praise blackjesus
    First mod neg 5/17/2014 07:36 PM

You need to do some reading. This is a bodybuilding website, you're not in the audience of Dr. Oz.

nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10) nebhuskers is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lift hard and just eat whatever the fuk u want to
    Current maxes: Bench press 260
    Dead lift 405
    Squat 365
    Incline bench: 225

Bulkin