Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Does anyone else not drink or do drugs ever?

Sometimes seems like I'm the only person in their 20's in the U.S. who doesn't drink alcohol or do drugs.

MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticBeat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Checking in.

ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ComradeMosku is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ''Don't waste time on doubting yourself, because that is the biggest waste of time ever invented by man.'' -Bakunin
    "Expectation is the root of all heartache" - Shakespeare

BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BiggBawlsy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MajesticBeat View Post
    Checking in.
    Just the two of us.

Registered User aWellDressedApe's Avatar
    aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont drink to get drunk but on rare occasion have an adult beverage or two. hard drugs are bad, i don't smoke weed anymore because i dont like how it makes me feel. I'm open to furthering my experiences with pyschedelics. youre not alone op

BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BAMF11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    misc is full of *******s who have never left their mothers house in their 25 years of pathetic existence.

Im guessing you are in good company here.

loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) loadedbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I applaud people who can escape the pressure to drink and do drugs since such a large majority do it, only way I see it being possible is if you have a group of friends who are the same.

Originally Posted by aWellDressedApe View Post
    i dont drink to get drunk but on rare occasion have an adult beverage or two. hard drugs are bad, i don't smoke weed anymore because i dont like how it makes me feel. I'm open to furthering my experiences with pyschedelics. youre not alone op
    title of thread: Does anyone else not drink or do drugs ever

"I only drink, smoke weed and do psychedelics, you are not alone."

wat.....

gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymratmatts is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BiggBawlsy View Post
    Sometimes seems like I'm the only person in their 20's in the U.S. who doesn't drink alcohol or do drugs.
    I don't drink or do drugs. I just smoke MJ from time to time. That don't count do it?
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    "Progression is the engine that drives growth" -IronWill

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour.
    ..."
    -William Blake
    _____________________________________________________________________________

AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AryanKeith69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I wish I had the will of you guys. Years of cannabis abuse have left me rotten on the inside and ugly on the outside.

revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000) revyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Have drank a lot and done a lot of drugs

Now all I need is some preworkout and a beer

Originally Posted by gymratmatts View Post
    I don't drink or do drugs. I just smoke MJ from time to time. That don't count do it?

Since you can go to jail for it, yeah its a drug.

juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juiceboxx03 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Used to do drink and do whatever drugs I came across but I quit both and I am much happier. Although I'll have a drink or two if the situation calls for it
    PC + PS4

PSN : Shadafaka

Mech E crew

Hand Down, Man Down AestheticNoz's Avatar
    AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AestheticNoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I used to have the occasional whiskey but drinking recently (even 1 beer) has made me really, really sick lately. Smoked weed in final year of high school/ first year of college but it became way to intense and unenjoyable. It pretty much got to the point that every time I got high I just wanted to be sober again.

< 1k Posts/Year Crew StevieSparkZ's Avatar
    StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StevieSparkZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, I rarely ever drink and it's been about 2+ years since I've had a drink. I have also never done drugs.
    A small loan of 1 bitcoin........

United States Marine Corps (2003-2009)

WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WSG1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never did any kind of drugs/ Dont smoke/ Dont drink hard liquor. On occasion, I'll have a beer at the river or something.
    I like the tuna here.

Originally Posted by LaVacaMoo View Post
    Nice so if they legalize it it's no longer a drug #legalize
    cool, till then its a schedule 1 drug lol

brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brah123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Checking in

beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastmodebrah1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to drink and used to smoke weed.

I no longer smoke or do any drugs (inc. Prescription or Over the counter) and i am now sober and won't drink again. I can have a great night with mates without drink
    Manchester City ~ Chicago Fire ~ Chicago Bears

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"Blood, Sweat and Respect. First two you give. Last one you earn" - Dwayne Johnson

Registered User aWellDressedApe's Avatar
    aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aWellDressedApe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BiggBawlsy View Post
    title of thread: Does anyone else not drink or do drugs ever

"I only drink, smoke weed and do psychedelics, you are not alone."

wat.....
    strong reading skills, dummy

i have in the past used copious amounts of narcotics, but do not currently

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do heroin. But only occasionally

SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SickD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In

Haven't drank alcohol for 3 years and never did any drugs, age 19 now.
    Stats: 6'3, 243 lbs

always pick #4 crew
    dirty bulk crew
    small calves crew
    small wrists crew
    small forearms crew
    never reached single digit bf% crew
    forever a natty **** crew

Instagram: @mistahsick (only following back misc brahs)

Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't do anything.
    My life consists only of college, work, lifting, sports, video games, and thats it

doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doncorleonecs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by loadedbrah View Post
    I applaud people who can escape the pressure to drink and do drugs since such a large majority do it, only way I see it being possible is if you have a group of friends who are the same.
    *goes to the bar and does not drink crew*
    MMMC S:365 B:275 D:435 @ 181

lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Use to be alcoholic and heavy chain smoker,

Even had a thread on here two years ago how I smoke about a pack a day and it doesn't effect my gains or performance.

Haven't drank or smoked in over a year.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131649813

Edit: here it is, actually a good read

Registered User & Abuser Magnumtripod's Avatar
    Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Magnumtripod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No drinks, smokes or drugs checking in

Come at me

ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ISUbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AryanKeith69 View Post
    I wish I had the will of you guys. Years of cannabis abuse have left me rotten on the inside and ugly on the outside.
    Care to elaborate on the inner and outer effects it had? I've smoked on and off, mostly on for ~4 years. Got caught by the cops this summer and havent smoked since. Dont feel the need/ want to anymore. And any reinforcement about why i shouldn't would be helpful.
    Former Lurker

*MN Crew*
    *ASS>Boobs Crew*
    *Vodka Crew*

One fun loving SoB

TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBuffmuffin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never have.
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Jacksonville Jaguars

Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000) Chasthetics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To not do anything regularly is one thing, but to go through your entire life without ever responsibly trying anything is really stupid imo. Drugs are a part of being human.

lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100) lloyd718 is not very well liked. (-100)