Page 4 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ElevatedVaal View Post
    very strong lifts. in.
    Thanks EV!! Glad to have you tag along
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Lurking in the Shadows... rdcopps's Avatar
    rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just dropping in Big Man! Looks like you've changed up your stance with the Deads since I last saw a vid. I like it. Looks much smoother than the one I saw before. The first one looked a bit rough, as is usually the case with me. Just remember to keep a good back angle. It's better to be more perpendicular than parallel.

Front squats looked good. I agree with CJ, depth was spot on. When you begin to come up, it looks like your back doesn't move with your hips. Almost like your hips start and then you back plays catch up. It's not by much, just a little, but as you keep progressing up with the weights, it will become harder to stop the bar from rolling forward (I know your forearm was starting to cramp).

Again, looks like you've made some good progress on your Deads. Keep killin' it!

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rdcopps View Post
    Just dropping in Big Man! Looks like you've changed up your stance with the Deads since I last saw a vid. I like it. Looks much smoother than the one I saw before. The first one looked a bit rough, as is usually the case with me. Just remember to keep a good back angle. It's better to be more perpendicular than parallel.

Front squats looked good. I agree with CJ, depth was spot on. When you begin to come up, it looks like your back doesn't move with your hips. Almost like your hips start and then you back plays catch up. It's not by much, just a little, but as you keep progressing up with the weights, it will become harder to stop the bar from rolling forward (I know your forearm was starting to cramp).

Again, looks like you've made some good progress on your Deads. Keep killin' it!
    Thanks rd!! Yeah I did like this stance a lot better than then 1 before. The forearm cramp was just from the way I had the bar lol. But yeah it will all come together I've only been doing front squats almost a month now I do believe, I'm a work in progress lol.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    IN!!!!!

you are a big ass dude lol. your avi doesnt really do your size the same justice that the vids do(no homo)

on front squats you are looking fairly good as far as the whole leg movement part goes. spread your hands out on that bar and it will bring those elbows up, which will in turn tighten the upper back up, and that will make it easier to keep low back tight and bring in the hamstrings for support. depth looked damn good and speed was solid.

Deadlifts..... i have never been a fan of using sumo stance and i can not really offer you any advice on that stance other than the general "keep your back arched" and "make sure to drive with the legs". i would recommend you knock down the sets to 5 reps and stop doing touch and go. while i am not against high rep deadlifts your video did say you are working on form and the worst thing to do while trying to get form down right is too many reps. if your form is bad it will just reinforce bad form, and if your form is good it will end up causing you to slip in form. i like fully deloaded lower rep sets where you concentrate on every single rep. besides it hurts a little more when you do that
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    IN!!!!!

you are a big ass dude lol. your avi doesnt really do your size the same justice that the vids do(no homo)

on front squats you are looking fairly good as far as the whole leg movement part goes. spread your hands out on that bar and it will bring those elbows up, which will in turn tighten the upper back up, and that will make it easier to keep low back tight and bring in the hamstrings for support. depth looked damn good and speed was solid.

Deadlifts..... i have never been a fan of using sumo stance and i can not really offer you any advice on that stance other than the general "keep your back arched" and "make sure to drive with the legs". i would recommend you knock down the sets to 5 reps and stop doing touch and go. while i am not against high rep deadlifts your video did say you are working on form and the worst thing to do while trying to get form down right is too many reps. if your form is bad it will just reinforce bad form, and if your form is good it will end up causing you to slip in form. i like fully deloaded lower rep sets where you concentrate on every single rep. besides it hurts a little more when you do that
    Welcome Gorilla! I'll sure give that a try with the hands at front squats. I can see where doing high rep deads can miss up your form even more as you get tired. All is noted and will be put to use My goal is to get into powerlifting competing.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Mr. Wishin Hope you have a great weekend!

You'll be an awesome powerlifting competitor
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    i am guessing you were more into the bodybuilding or even athletic training before? i love the high volume on the assistance work. nothing feels better than moving big weight then using the rest of the workout to get pumped as hell
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wishiwasdivin View Post
    The forearm cramp was just from the way I had the bar lol.
    Stop fapping before your session. Problem solved .

Form looks pretty good to me man and good depth for a tall dude! I never liked that wrist back version. I prefer the crossed arm version for front squats that most bodybuilders utilize.

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Hey Mr. Wishin Hope you have a great weekend!

You'll be an awesome powerlifting competitor
    Hello swooshie and thanks for the kind words, hope your weekend is good as well

Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    i am guessing you were more into the bodybuilding or even athletic training before? i love the high volume on the assistance work. nothing feels better than moving big weight then using the rest of the workout to get pumped as hell
    Yeah I've been doing both bodybuilding/athletic training in the past. I like that style of training but I feel like PL is the way for me to go. So I've made it my next goal to start PL competing someday.

Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    Stop fapping before your session. Problem solved .

Form looks pretty good to me man and good depth for a tall dude! I never liked that wrist back version. I prefer the crossed arm version for front squats that most bodybuilders utilize.
    Lol... Yeah being tall make for a long way down lol I've tried the crossed grip but I feel I have more control over the bar/weight using a clean grip.

No gym this weekend it's rest time and where getting ice/snow . The good thing is it should be gone by Monday as I stated I going to re-start my PL program Monday now that it seems I have the bugs worked out. Hope everyone has a good weekend
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've always found clean grip to work best for me on fronts. Bar always wants to slip out when I'd try cross arm.
    PRs: Back Squat- 410x1 / Front Squat- 320x1/ Bench- 325x1 / Deadlift- 505x1

Woody's Quest for the Seven (journal):
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177649631

arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250) arturogatti has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on this journey. Good luck!!
    Best Lifts:
    Gym
    535/325/535

Meet
    1383 (528/325/530) @ 210lbs

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158784953
    IG: @chieftainduke
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/chieftainduke

Originally Posted by Woody-5 View Post
    I've always found clean grip to work best for me on fronts. Bar always wants to slip out when I'd try cross arm.
    Yeah I agree it does feel like that.

Originally Posted by arturogatti View Post
    In on this journey. Good luck!!
    Thanks arturogatti!!! Glad to have you along
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Here's some PL MOTIVATION

ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) meimonsta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yay finally got to my computer and was able to watch your vids!! Fronts squats I think are super hard. They just take so much concentration. So many things to think about! Like, are my elbows up enough? Am I going low enough? Are me knees going out enough? Am I tilting forward? Gah, so much. How'd they feel for you?

You have an interesting DL stance! Is that like sumo?

Also, you look like someone I would NOT want to piss off at the gym, haha!
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158655833

Lurking in the Shadows... rdcopps's Avatar
    rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdcopps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I prefer the crossed arm version for front squats that most bodybuilders utilize.
    I'm with you. Can't do it the other way.

A little more PL motivation

Originally Posted by meimonsta View Post
    Yay finally got to my computer and was able to watch your vids!! Fronts squats I think are super hard. They just take so much concentration. So many things to think about! Like, are my elbows up enough? Am I going low enough? Are me knees going out enough? Am I tilting forward? Gah, so much. How'd they feel for you?

You have an interesting DL stance! Is that like sumo?

Also, you look like someone I would NOT want to piss off at the gym, haha!
    Lol will glad you got your computer going. Yeah you do have to concentrate a little more with front squats. But I do like how they make the quads feel. I've not been doing front squats for very long, like maybe a month. As for going low I go ATG all the way You can do box squats to work on your depth. My DL stance wasn't as wide as a sumo but I liked the way it felt so I'll stick with that this stance.
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

A little more PL motivation

Great vid rd I was watching this just a few mins ago
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Will I had a good morning in the gym, workout felt good this morning. I was able to get some vids this morning of my front squats.

The last set I started getting a cramp in my forearm lol. So I lost count on the reps but in the vid I got 6, could've gotten 10 reps on this.

But as you can tell in the vid I was becoming a little uncomfortable because I was thinking about the cramp. I thought I was going to lose the bar lol so I stopped.

I also got a vid of 2 DL sets I couldn't get any vids of 315 on DL's. Today I added in some ASST Work so next week I'll re-start the program from day 1 again.

Because I feel I have all the issues worked out . I'm looking forward to really getting 5/3/1 up and running like it should be.

Ok with that being said here's the workout from this morning. Also feel free to give any feedback on how my form looks on everything.

Also as you will see in the vid I always pause before I start, not sure why I have to think things through instead of just going lol.

Friday Week 1 Day Four:

Warmup Squats: 45,95,115

Squat – 5/3/1
    135x5,155x5,175x5+1 should've been +5

Deadlift
    5 sets of 10 reps: 135,225,315,315,315

Superset

Leg Press Feet All The Way At The Top Of Platform
    5 sets 10 reps: 320,320,320,320,320

Standing Leg Curl
    5 sets 10 reps: 90,110,110,110,110

Normal
    Laying Leg Curls
    3 sets 8 reps: 10 plates,10 plates,10 plates

Abs – 5 sets

Strong lifts Wish..Good job on the videos..
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

Thanks Lonnie
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sounds like you're getting a good plan together. Looking forward to seeing the vids when I get a chance.
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

Originally Posted by Jason2459 View Post
    Sounds like you're getting a good plan together. Looking forward to seeing the vids when I get a chance.
    It's starting to come along
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol... Yeah being tall make for a long way down lol I've tried the crossed grip but I feel I have more control over the bar/weight using a clean grip.
    Hey man whatever works for you. Might be better to not be tall . Easier ROM and makes everything look bigger lol

Yea just looking at the clean grip or however many terms there are for the wrist back version makes me wince. Doesnt look natural to me but I know that powerlifters and olympic lifters are more accustomed to that. There arent many exercises I do where my wrists are in that position so I much prefer the cross armed version.

Hey man whatever works for you. Might be better to not be tall . Easier ROM and makes everything look bigger lol
    Will I can't change my height lol
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Per Deum, Ego Invictus ODoyle99's Avatar
    ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ODoyle99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    like the motivational vids in here. Gonna have to frequent this page in your log when I have to force myself into the gym haha
    Hope you have a good weekend man
    B: 320
    S: 435
    D: 510
    OHP (Strict): 210
    Front Squat (ATG): 315

mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000) mvd546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Checking in.....Hope your weekend is going good!
    RELENTLESS

"In life it's not the most genetic person who wins or the guy who has the most potential to win. It's the person with perseverance who wins. Always wants to get up and go at it again. That's the guy you need to be"-Greg Plitt

Champion Performance Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171322221&page=19(current)

Workout Journal-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143358323(Active)

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Solid work man. I will have to watch the videos later. Like I said I can't wait to set the progress of this log! I hope I was able to help out to! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the vids. I agree about dropping the reps down and doing dead stop for now.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Originally Posted by ODoyle99 View Post
    like the motivational vids in here. Gonna have to frequent this page in your log when I have to force myself into the gym haha
    Hope you have a good weekend man
    I'll be posting more my man

Originally Posted by mvd546 View Post
    Checking in.....Hope your weekend is going good!
    Weekend isn't to bad now it's done snowing.

Originally Posted by jwtiger69 View Post
    Solid work man. I will have to watch the videos later. Like I said I can't wait to set the progress of this log! I hope I was able to help out to! Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Thanks tiger!!! Yeah you gave some good input Thanks for the help I'm sure I'll have more question for everyone

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    Thanks for the vids. I agree about dropping the reps down and doing dead stop for now.
    Yeah I never thought about it honestly. Like with front squats deads are all new to me
    =====================================

Just a little update no gym today schedule rest day, will be back in the gym tomorrow.

Here's a little more powerlifting motivation

ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Case73 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    IN on this! Great work your putting in here wish. Excited for you and your powerlifting dreams. I'll definitely be following!
    My Log of SAN LAUNCH 4350 Reloaded -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159801541&p=1198320201#post1198320201

Operation Winter Bulk ~~~ Commenced!!!

My Log of Formutech's VOLATILE -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154346491&p=1078964081#post1078964081

My Log of MAN Game Day -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153660821&p=1063849871#post1063849871

Originally Posted by Case73 View Post
    IN on this! Great work your putting in here wish. Excited for you and your powerlifting dreams. I'll definitely be following!
    Thanks Case!!! Very glad to have you tag along
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)