Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question How much more should I bulk? Estimate BF?

Hey guys,

I'm 2.5 months into my 6 month bulk. How am I looking? Should I stop my bulk and cut or should I go for another ~4 months?
    Also BF estimates?

Arms are at 14.0 inches @ 165lbs 5'9"

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images
    hi

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At ur age and already having a lean physique you shouldnt even consider cutting. Give it a couple years of developing those muscles with plenty of nutrition to grow. A relatively clean diet and moderate calories coupled with a demanding workout regime should not cause you to gain fat in the process.

Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Somepersian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How am I lean, I don't even have a two pack lol
    hi

MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MWheatley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'9 165 is certainly not close to overweight. If your goal is set yourself up for a great physique in the future you should take advantage of your bodies hormones and ability to quickly recover. Bulk smart over a long span of time. Dont waste your time and effort cycling bulk,cut,bulk,cut over and over. If you do it right, you can actually add lean mass with little to no fat gain and actually lower your bf% in the process.

PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMC666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My stats are pretty smililar to yours

Id recommended bulking, like the above poster said, make use of your bodies hormones and metabolism.

My aim is to cut at 200lbs if youre wondering

Cool thanks guys, how do I look generally? Do i even look like I lift? Also any BF estimates?
    hi

Id guess 16% range. Lookin solid.

Bump. Can anyone else estimate bf/does it look like I lift?
    hi

Man Handles of Peace Bechsgaard's Avatar
    Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Somepersian View Post
    Bump. Can anyone else estimate bf/does it look like I lift?
    Your not fat, your festively plump

I'd also say 16-18%, I'm just getting 2 PAck now and I'm 13.9%

WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeh I would say you are 17-18% bf. In my profile pic I am about 14% but that's with good lighting aswell.

GaboCalde has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are probably at 17-18% bf, for your age you look pretty solid. Do you have any specific goals? I'd say you clean bulk for 6 more months and then cut. Abs start showing at 15%ish. Just have pacience.

mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10) mightyillidan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kid keep bulking just slower
    no pain no gain
    Flat BB press: 185*2
    DeadLift: 225 *1
    squat:185*3

TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500) TheguyfromDK15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    you dont look like you lift hardcore but you can definitely see that you workout, i would bulk on a 3 surplus.

Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bulking is gaining mass over peroid of time without gaining alot of fat, So probaly your calorie intake is to high.

but your looking like you lift so no worry's about that, just bulk slower.

PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrinceAikins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    18% Bodyfat
    + Because of your BF percentage, it looks like you don't lift...look like one of those dudes who just do pushups.
    (I'm sure beneath the fat you're pretty solid)

// If I was at your stage, I'd bulk for like another 5months? (Your fat to muscle ratio seems a bit off)