Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by UltraRain View Post
    This is really true i men stand up and stop ignoring the problem this wouldnt happen
    Really? Men have to stand up to WOMEN? Ha ha ha. I doubt that will ever happen.

UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by VabaX View Post
    because they've been raised to think that all women are infallible, and that they belong on a pedestal

I hate how we are taught to respect woman like their special when there not

Plus have u ever heard anyone say respect men

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hugsxxx View Post
    Oh wow. I feel sorry for you. Is your daddy going to come and save you from all those mean, mean women?
    and if anyone made a patronizing comment to you with the genders reversed, you'd call for him to be castrated and charged with 'sexist-man-piggery', in your perfect little world, darling
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10) ceeco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "'Most' is not an overgeneralization"

says an 18 year old. ...who has lived in how many places? I don't care.
    modest gains everyday of my life
    - intellectually and physically -

hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hugsxxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    because they've been raised to think that all women are infallible, and that they belong on a pedestal
    And we do. Polish my shoes, bi tch.

ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ATVx779 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    your not even a woman.

kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingkongdong1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    using the word "most" is not overgeneralizing. in fact its pretty accurate

I should just get a foreign bride
    But how would i stop her from westernization?
    Feminism/Betas/WK's/POF/OKC

You don't see this type of shiit in Russia or anywhere else in Eastern Europe.

BRB marrying a hbb Romanian

and if anyone made a patronizing comment to you with the genders reversed, you'd call for him to be castrated and charged with 'sexist-man-piggery', in your perfect little world, darling
    Not really. Never seen an alpha guy feel a need to show how much tougher he is than a girl. Not ever.

RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Arnt the woman in se asia submissive and obiedient to men since its in their culture so it would be a good idea to bring them over maybe i should never teach them english and ban tv
    I hope you're trolling me right now

drop the black knight schtick right now buddy, its obvious you're still a beta child so it will like tryhard and silly coming from u

UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500) UltraRain is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kingkongdong1 View Post
    Feminism/Betas/WK's/POF/OKC

You don't see this type of shiit in Russia or anywhere else in Eastern Europe.

BRB marrying a hbb Romanian
    The woman there are way hotter plus i heard they actually apoach men
    And when there approahed they appreciate it and are actually flattterd

Yet we have had to suffer in the west

plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Spends free time attention whoring on a site full of men ages 16 - 25. Sloot status confirmed.

Originally Posted by RealOgre View Post
    I hope you're trolling me right now

drop the black knight schtick right now buddy, its obvious you're still a beta child so it will like tryhard and silly coming from u

Im working my way towards becoming a black knight
    Trust me bro ive already come a long way

VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VabaX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you need a holiday

to Saudi Arabia
    *says 'negged' but doesnt actually neg crew*
    *half my posts are drunk, the other half might as well be crew*
    Comp lifts S: 205/452 B: 107.5/237 D: 187.5/413
    Starting Strength since Dec '15
    Texas Method since Aug '16

==5'11" - 207lbs==

daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) daysoftheweek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i agree. they always call me ugly or go ew when i walked by

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    social networking and the internet

RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RealOgre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im working my way towards becoming a black knight
    Trust me bro ive already come a long way
    no u havent

as stated you're 18 nand made this thread

you're probably the type who vents online without saying chit to women in real life
    being a black knight only makes u look like a sad tryhard ******* unless u understand the nature of women which u clearly dont

your time would be better spent working on aesthetics and social skills. Its what I did and I get alot of women because of it.

CEO of the Unified Fund ErnieMccracken's Avatar
    ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Men made them like this. They allowed it, encouraged it, and continue to push it further. Don't blame women for taking advantage.

Originally Posted by RealOgre View Post
    no u havent

as stated you're 18 nand made this thread

you're probably the type who vents online without saying chit to women in real life
    being a black knight only makes u look like a sad tryhard ******* unless u understand the nature of women which u clearly dont

your time would be better spent working on aesthetics and social skills. Its what I did and I get alot of women because of it.

A real white knight praises woman every chance he gets
    And i have started working out
    Progress takes time

plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) plaidbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not really. Never seen an alpha guy feel a need to show how much tougher he is than a girl. Not ever.
    lol, what?

Do you even middle east?

Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can confirm, was girl in western society

kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500) kingkarlkennedy is not very helpful. (-500)
    "The powers that be" managed to ruin our society through manipulation of the media and politicians. Call me paranoid, but eventually you'll open your eyes.
    Red by choice

A real white knight praises woman every chance he gets
    I praise women all the time, many time unjustified. Definitely a white knight when I need to be

but I do the same for men too, basic laws of communication and politicking

as stated you're still young, naive and bitter. Remove your ego from the equation. There are plenty of black knights on the misc and it should be rather obvious its doing nothing for them

Registered User PrsnifyFeelsGuy's Avatar
    PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PrsnifyFeelsGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by plaidbrah View Post
    lol, what?

Do you even middle east?
    just lol at this post

the sloot is right btw

Originally Posted by plaidbrah View Post
    lol, what?

Do you even middle east?
    Nope. Sure don't!

ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ausbrit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Women grow up in a more submissive role: they're looked after far more than men. This is evident all through society and is written into a lot of our social rules - holding bags for women, opening car doors for women, pulling out chairs etc***. A by-product of this protection is not only the inability to cope with offensive behaviour in the same way men can, but also the development of a sense of entitlement which causes the jealousy and bitchiness you often see with teenage girls. The amount of bitching and confidence bashing that goes on in schools for even the best looking, most popular and intelligent girls is absolutely incredible and it all seems to start at somewhere around the ages of 10-13. Guys might throw a few choice words around and have a punch up but girls flat out psychologically abuse each other and constantly need to one up on each other, and most of the time it's done behind the scenes. The end result is that women are far more insecure than men but also have a strong sense of entitlement to getting what they want. Put bluntly: they EXPECT to not only get what they want, but for every decision they make to be perfectly justifiable to whoever suffers because of it. "

Taken from a longgg post I wrote a few months ago about why sloots sloot (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1110993583)

nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nick187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because whore.
    "Hell is the Impossibility of Reason"
    "Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gooning will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nope. Sure don't!
    do you give or receive xxx hugs?

Originally Posted by ausbrit View Post
    "Women grow up in a more submissive role: they're looked after far more than men. This is evident all through society and is written into a lot of our social rules - holding bags for women, opening car doors for women, pulling out chairs etc***. A by-product of this protection is not only the inability to cope with offensive behaviour in the same way men can, but also the development of a sense of entitlement which causes the jealousy and bitchiness you often see with teenage girls. The amount of bitching and confidence bashing that goes on in schools for even the best looking, most popular and intelligent girls is absolutely incredible and it all seems to start at somewhere around the ages of 10-13. Guys might throw a few choice words around and have a punch up but girls flat out psychologically abuse each other and constantly need to one up on each other, and most of the time it's done behind the scenes. The end result is that women are far more insecure than men but also have a strong sense of entitlement to getting what they want. Put bluntly: they EXPECT to not only get what they want, but for every decision they make to be perfectly justifiable to whoever suffers because of it. "

Taken from a longgg post I wrote a few months ago about why sloots sloot (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1110993583)

Remind me to rep u once i rc
    That was a beautiful post

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Disney channel.
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.