Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eni95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    kids at my school were bullying my friends sister to the point where she'd go home and cry almost every day. They'd send her anon messages on ******** calling her a whore and **** like that and at school they'd all laugh at her and call her a prostitute and things along the lines of that > she told the teacher and school's only response was to tell those bullying her to stop. And that was literally it, the bullies forced her to change schools. I threatened the bullies once, and i didn't get in trouble either.. some schools are too tough and others such as in my case aren't nearly close enough to tough.

For reference my friends sister was actually like the nicest girl, not like one of those gangas who's noods leak and then cry victim. She literally was a grade A student who barely had any intrest in boys.

kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000) kenanbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    bullying is srs brah, kids can be so fucking cruel.

Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kruniac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bullying isn't a serious problem. There are remedies to it that have a 100% success rate.

A knife, for instance. Bullies are just people messing around because they won't get destroyed by average people who get tired of it. So just slice the side of their face outside of school. They'll stop bullying you at least, I can promise you that.

I popped Everclear+lit rag against the side of a bully's house in middle school. Obviously I didn't brag about it, but I told him in school that he would have problems as long as I have problems. We got along fine after that.

You just have to show them that you're willing to go that extra mile. Punch me - I'll go that extra mile to hurt you. Whip my ass - I'll go that extra mile to hurt your family, your pets, your girlfriend, whatever.

SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50) SUAS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kruniac View Post
    Bullying isn't a serious problem. There are remedies to it that have a 100% success rate.

A knife, for instance. Bullies are just people messing around because they won't get destroyed by average people who get tired of it. So just slice the side of their face outside of school. They'll stop bullying you at least, I can promise you that.

I popped Everclear+lit rag against the side of a bully's house in middle school. Obviously I didn't brag about it, but I told him in school that he would have problems as long as I have problems. We got along fine after that.

You just have to show them that you're willing to go that extra mile. Punch me - I'll go that extra mile to hurt you. Whip my ass - I'll go that extra mile to hurt your family, your pets, your girlfriend, whatever.
    Except an 11 year old girl got bullied so badly at my school by 4 13 year old guy she tried to kill herself. What exactly are people like that supposed to do? Saying bullying isn't serious is incredibly ignorant and idiotic.