Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000) Vishca is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP you phucking spastic, the phuck u posting on the misc? GO KICK DAT DOOR IN N PHUCK HER ALREADY

She's leaving in like a week? BEST POSSIBLE SCENARIO and you're wondering wtf to do?

Inb4rapecharges.

White Knight Captain Skeletor666's Avatar
    Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fraud
    " You can't spell Caucasian without Asian, nomsayin' "
    ~ Skeletor

EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieKasady is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) retardedtroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Succeed or fail, please report back OP.
    What is your deepest fear?

Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have an update brahs, but I'm more confused now than before.

Sunday I wake up like around 3pm and she is chilling around the house we chit chat a little bit and I ask her for dinner that sunday but she says she already made plans to go out with some friends, but she seems genuinely sorry that she cant and tells me I should have ask her earlier and even suggest an early dinner or another day. I tell her now worries that we'll plan another for another day. I go on about my sunday and dont come back still like 11pm and she still not home, I watch a little TV and I go to sleep.

Like at 1:20 am I hear a noise and I figured she got home but I just kept sleeping. Only to wake up in the morning check my phone and see a message from her at 1:30am, what she trying to wake me up? fuuu Here is the text:

Monday I read her text and I'm mad for not reading it earlier, I text her when I wake up and we keep texting thru the day as I'm at work and we set up a dinner for Tuesday. I got home and she is telling me she got her purse stolen and would be home late. I proceed to go to sleep but like at 3am I hear her come in and I dont want the same thing to happen so I wake up go to the kitchen and sure enough she quickly comes out of her room and we start talking about her day and how she got her purse stolen at this point we are both standing face to face by the door of her room and In boxers and she has already slip into her pijama shorts and little t-shirt. At one point I tell her she needs to put her iphone on lost mode and she says show me how, she sits on the edge of her bed and gets her laptop I sit next to her and I'm thinking here is my chance. We kept talking and I kept waiting for the right moment and I couldnt find one. So as she closes her laptop and stands up. I'm like fuuuu its now or never, I stand up grab her and kiss her.

Now here is where I'm totally mind **** right now. This bish proceeds to give me the most unexpected reaction I ever gotten when going in for a kiss. I'm expecting her to kiss me back or push me off. Bish does neither. She just freezes there and since she didnt push me off I got in and kiss her again her but slower this time to see if she reacts, she kindda of hugs me lightly and rubs my shoulder blades up and down very lightly. At this point we are nose to nose and she keeps smiling, making eye contact with me but quickly breaking it. She hasnt said a word or push me off so I tell her "that I'm sorry but I been holding myself back from doing this too long" She giggles. I say "oh come on youre a beautiful girl you can't really blame" Shes says "NO, no, no I'm not" and laughs. I'm thinking this is the green light so I grab her wrist bring them up to my chest and kiss her again. She still lets me kiss her and not even the slightest push back. But she its NOT kissing me back, but since her hands are by my chest know she lightly rubs my chest and I'm like WTF? So I pull back and eye **** her a little and she continues to giggle and now being able to keep eye contact. I ask her why is she is smiling and she says "I dont know what else can I do? its a little weird", I ask why? and go in for another kiss and her lips dont ****ing move so I pull back still hold her hands and she says "I'm sorry its to early for me to do anything" that line together with not kissing back and plus it was starting to feel a little akward so I'm like "sorry dont be mad at me" and she says "nooooo" and I pull away start walking towards my room.

When she said "its to early for me, to do anything" all I could think was what she had told me in the car and that she cant imagine kissing anyone yet. So I backed down. But then as going towards my room she walks towards her door still smiling like a school girl and says "good night see you tomorow" I didnt hear her and ask her what she said. Like nothing ****ing happen she is like "I said i'm going to sleep, good night." And I say good night.

Now as I'm laying in bed I start to analyze her actions in more detail and I'm kicking myself, did I bail to early? I got the feeling this girls is very fukcing submissive and maybe it take throwing her on the bed and telling her what to do. Its what she said "I'm sorry its too early for me to do anything" mean relationship wise? or the fact it was 4:00am and she likes going to sleep 11pm?

What should my next move be? I'm at work, should I text her something? Check if the plans for dinner tonight are still a go? wat do misc?

reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reinsdorfsucks has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't really have any advice, sorry. But bonrar achieved.

However, I would say that she might just need to know you better. At least you made a move and put your intentions out there. It should make it easier and less awkward if/when you try again in the future.
    Pureblood

BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlackHawk000 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good job brah, the amount of imagery in your paragraph is impressive.
    | US Army
    | Information Technology
    | Chess Master
    | Investor

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good for finally making a move. I would say she is referencing the earlier conversation about it being too early for her to move on or w/e. Maybe she can't kiss you but she can still take the D? Worth a shot. Are you still having dinner with her tonight? It seems like she is interested but either a cultural schism or her being in actual rebound stage or combined with a heaping of social awkwardness made her behave in such a way. That or she's afraid of turning you down and you being like fine and throwing all her **** to the curb and she won't have anywhere to live.

JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPissening will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah GJDM on making a move...

I'd either text something relating to the event last night or wait until the meal... goodluck either way..

Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zoom24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At least you made a move. Good job.

rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did not read
    Came in expecting pix

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesn't sound too promising TBH, but good job making a move - a few sentences in I was sure you were going to hold off again.

Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by goodcupcakes View Post
    Good for finally making a move. I would say she is referencing the earlier conversation about it being too early for her to move on or w/e. Maybe she can't kiss you but she can still take the D? Worth a shot. Are you still having dinner with her tonight? It seems like she is interested but either a cultural schism or her being in actual rebound stage or combined with a heaping of social awkwardness made her behave in such a way. That or she's afraid of turning you down and you being like fine and throwing all her **** to the curb and she won't have anywhere to live.
    I doubt she is afraid of me throwing her out, bish is literally CEOing at 5k a day while she is here and if she wanted could have stayed on a penthouse own by the agency with the other models.

She was telling me about the friends she went out to dinner with... yeah it was some son of the 2nd richest family in Mexico. SO yeah.... some of her friends are billionaires.

Her lifestyle and looks are truly intimidating, took every hair on my sack to go in for the kiss. But as some point while I was kissing her and saw how shy she got, realized that she is just another normal girl.

Originally Posted by JustPissening View Post
    Yeah GJDM on making a move...

I'd either text something relating to the event last night or wait until the meal... goodluck either way..
    Any tips on what I can text brahs? I'm at a lost for words. something checky about last night to avoid akwardness later? and to confirm is she is still down for dinner tonight?

JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JDizleSwoleizle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep it short but positive, don't ask about dinner, tell her about dinner she seems submissive as F. Something like Last night was fun, I'll pick you up at our place at 8 for dinner. Could be worded better, but you get the idea.

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    She's probably still recovering from her old relationship, but likes you and probably wants to take things slow now, take her out to dinner and tell her why you kissed her blablabla, don't make it awkward by ignoring what happened.

There is potential brah, just gotta take it easy, hopefully she drinks to loosen up a bit.

For text, you can just say "Hey, still up for dinner later?"

Take her to a nice hip f*cking restaurant dude. (doesn't need to be expensive)
    Nullius in verba

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I told you she'd drop the "too early" card brah. You didn't set the situation properly and didn't build up any emotions or tension on her end.

mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10) mgstacy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BlackHawk000 View Post
    Good job brah, the amount of imagery in your paragraph is impressive.
    THIS. if yall do smash, then plzzzzz novelize it for maximum fap inspiration!

Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    I told you she'd drop the "too early" card brah. You didn't set the situation properly and didn't build up any emotions or tension on her end.
    You bros underestimate how ****ing intimidating this girl is, have 0 zero experience with girls this caliver. Also keep in mind that I have been two months post break up from a bish that broke my heart and I been trying to get out of this beta state I been on.

This girl is so classy that it hard to turn anything sexual or flirt. I go to the bar on weekends and cold approach bitches no problem and I'm a clever cheeky **** that can make any girl laugh, but this girl when I'm one on one with her I start over thinking everything. If I kept waiting to set the situation properly I would keep making excuses for not doing anything. I almost talked myself out of not making a move yesterday.

Earlier in the day when her purse was stolen she was worried that she had lost her passport, she let it at home so it was safe. I jokenly told her I wish she has lost it so that she would be stuck with me an extra few days. She told me not to worry that she plans on meeting me in Rome when I take my vacation in January. Way to many signals like these to ignore.

Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post

For text, you can just say "Hey, still up for dinner later?"

Take her to a nice hip f*cking restaurant dude. (doesn't need to be expensive)
    Should I mention yesterday events over text? or just double check for dinner status?

I was thinking a cool little Hibachi Japanese resturant where they cook the **** infront of you.

bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Goat_187 View Post
    You bros underestimate how ****ing intimidating this girl is, have 0 zero experience with girls this caliver. Also keep in mind that I have been two months post break up from a bish that broke my heart and I been trying to get out of this beta state I been on.

This girl is so classy that it hard to turn anything sexual or flirt. I go to the bar on weekends and cold approach bitches no problem and I'm a clever cheeky **** that can make any girl laugh, but this girl when I'm one on one with her I start over thinking everything. If I kept waiting to set the situation properly I would keep making excuses for not doing anything. I almost talked myself out of not making a move yesterday.

Earlier in the day when her purse was stolen she was worried that she had lost her passport, she let it at home so it was safe. I jokenly told her I wish she has lost it so that she would be stuck with me an extra few days. She told me not to worry that she plans on meeting me in Rome when I take my vacation in January. Way to many signals like these to ignore.
    based on her reaction during your kiss, I suspect she is very inexperienced with men. sounds about right since her past love and her were together since she was 18. she sounds sort of shy, you need to get her out of her shell. introduce some LQ in there I think she'll buy into it when you kiss again. assuming you actually lift, shirtless will be the way to go....have a glass of wine with her and just talk. see how she reacts and responds...body language etc... the playing with the hair thing when talking to you IS a sign of flirtatious
    Boston Misc Crew

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

As you already realized, underneath it all, she's just another girl, trying to carve her way through life. You need to go beyond the sex/flirt mindset and think of how you can warm her up emotionally; she's still hung up on her past relationship after all. Build trust, comfort, let her develop feelings and savor them, and then you can escalate with the sexuality and flirting. Her guard is up, and you have to break it down before you can proceed.

Originally Posted by bmx045 View Post
    based on her reaction during your kiss, I suspect she is very inexperienced with men. sounds about right since her past love and her were together since she was 18. she sounds sort of shy, you need to get her out of her shell. introduce some LQ in there I think she'll buy into it when you kiss again. assuming you actually lift, shirtless will be the way to go....have a glass of wine with her and just talk. see how she reacts and responds...body language etc... the playing with the hair thing when talking to you IS a sign of flirtatious
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    As you already realized, underneath it all, she's just another girl, trying to carve her way through life. You need to go beyond the sex/flirt mindset and think of how you can warm her up emotionally; she's still hung up on her past relationship after all. Build trust, comfort, let her develop feelings and savor them, and then you can escalate with the sexuality and flirting. Her guard is up, and you have to break it down before you can proceed.
    She leaves on Satuday brahs, tips on her putting this plan into overdrive?

I'm about to text her. "Hey, where you able to get the new iPhone? Yesterday was different Remember we are still on for dinner later today."

Roll Bread Aficionado Girthanthaclops's Avatar
    Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Girthanthaclops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You in a tough spot OP. Girl clearly has no experience with this ish. Even if you go hard in the paint she'll probably react the same way physically.

Best of luck. Woodbury.

bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bmx045 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm about to text her. "Hey, where you able to get the new iPhone? Yesterday was different Remember we are still on for dinner later today."
    don't say yesterday was different, lol, you're just confirming it was awkward to her. she's clearly a n00b, you need to SHOW her how it's done. it really does sound like she is inexperienced in this department and you should be the one to lead the way. a glass of wine and i think she'll be mortified at you and she'll open up a little, and will probably like it. she didn't reject you when you kissed her, she wasnt disgusted, she DIDN'T pull away <-- key right there. so she may be undecided as to what to do, she's doesn't dislike it, but doesn't know how to move past her emotions <--that's why a glass of wine is a good idea
    Boston Misc Crew

now we wait:

OP at dinner ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Boston Misc Crew

OP, she doesn't know what the fuark to do with you right now.
    Boston Misc Crew

Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Casperinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In b4 she catches feelings for OP and can't wait to meet him in Rome in January.
    If you're shredded, you can get away with anything.

denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000) denbran1014 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In regards to prancing around in skipmy ****...she's a model. Ever think that maybe she is used to being less than fully clothed and around people all the time?

In my experience, Europeans generally don't have the same hangups with nudity/partial as Americans do. I personally wouldn't have taken these as signs that she's certified vitamin D deficient.

Good luck in any case opie, she's a cutie.

I'd just say "Hey, just confirming that we're still on for dinner later today," and leave it at that. I hate having more than one question/comment in a message.

At dinner, I'd set things straight. "Look, about yesterday - I know how you feel. I'm recovering from a break-up as well and understand where you're coming from. It's hard to deal with, but eventually I decided to open myself up to new experiences, which was tough, but it made things better and I'm glad I did it. I know you're probably not quite there yet, and I respect that, but you should also understand I'm not the kind of man who passes things up in life either, because I have no room in my life for regrets."

By kissing her you sent mixed signals. She doesn't know what you want, or what she wants for that matter. Do you want to hookup? Do you want a relationship? Is she ready? Can she handle it? These thoughts are all racing in her mind. You need to break down her barriers, build trust, build comfort, admit that you're both vulnerable, and take it from there. You can't ignore what happened the other day, you have to deal with it. Hopefully she opens up to you a bit more and you can build further rapport, you both get all happy because you're on the same page, and then you capitalize on it by suggesting you go dancing or some sort of happy, upbeat activity, and go from there.

I hate having these talks which is why I'm more cautious with physical escalation, but this is the situation we're in, and you've only got a few days to capitalize on it.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast