Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I have this 10/10 model staying in my apt for another week, how to seal the deal?

Brahs need some advice.

I have a 2 bed room apt and I started renting the extra room thru airbnb.com, this Hungarian model hits me and says she needs to stay a few weeks and I'm like sure. She comes to see the apartment and she is a HBB with green eyes and blonde hair from Hungary. She is just here for a month to hit up casting and model jobs everyday. Bish is drop dead gorgeous with zero makeup on her face, she speaks 3 languages, graduate from college is and is accepted to Berkley next year for post grad degree. She is 26 and has travel the word, literally cant mention one country that she hasnt been. Makes a **** load of money from modeling that she owns a restaurant back in budapest.

Not only that but she is the ****ing sweetest girl I ever met. This is where my dilemma comes into play, I'm not sure if she is giving me subtle hints that she wants the D or if she is just that nice and I'm misreading her nicenest. So In hopes to reach a conclusion I will list all the things that makes me believe she wants the D, and you can tell me if she is just too nice or wants the D.

-The very first day she comes into the room I'm renting her and she proceeded to change out of her suitcase with the door about 6 inches open where I can clearly see her when I go into my room. Got the first peak oh her body on some sexy underwear.

-After changing comes to my room to say she is going out and will be back in 2 hours. She is wearing a hot dress and heals and I'm like cot daymn in my head.

-She ask me if I have a vaccum to clean a part of the carpet, I tell her I'll take care of it and just proceed to clean it up myself while she is out.

-She thanks me for cleaning it up and tells me as a reward she will bake me a cake and ask what my favorite flavor is. She proceeds to buy all the cooking utensils because being a single guy I dont own any of that ****. Cake is delicious.

-A few days go by and when we see each other in the apt (our schedules dont really match up) she is supper happy comes out of her room and starts chatting me up, always seem like she is more invested in the convo than I am.

- One sunday I got up super late and as I'm getting up my door is a little open and I see she is up and walking around in a little sun dress. I proceed to get up and she clearly hears me get up, but by the time I walk to the bathroom and kitchen her dress is off and she is in her two piece bikini walking around the apt without a care in the world saying she just came from the pool. I'm like fuuuuuu she clearly wanted me to see her on her banging two piece bikini. We chat some more and like a ******* nothing happens. Just more chit-chat.

-One saturday night I'm staying in and we have a great convo on the couch, our convos are great but I have failed to make it physical with slight touching or flirting too hard. She says she is going to take a shower and I stay in the couch. Like a ******* I'm falling a sleep. Next thing I know she is touches my shoulder and its infront of me on the couch with a little tight t-shirt and her night undies. This panties are ****ing white and I can clearly see her shave V and pussy lips right thru them specially since she is standing up and i'm sitting down. Since I was falling a sleep she startles me and starts telling me she is sorry that she didnt know I was sleep and just wanted to say good night. In my wake up daze I'm like cool good night and she slowly walks to her room. Now I'm kicking myself because she never bother to say good night, specially not with some see thru panties. fuuu

-One day she sees me watching TV and a hunger games commercial comes up and she says she has being dying to see that and she proceeds to ask me if I want to go with her. I say yes and take her.

-The day of the movie on our way back we are chatting in the car and as I'm getting home I throw the question out there and ask her if she has anyone at home waiting for her. She says she got dumped from a 7 year relationship just a 5 weeks ago, then I tell her I also just got dumped a about 6 weeks ago. And we start talking about all our feels and basically everything we been feeling for the last weeks is exactly the same from the horrible morning dreams about our exes to how we both went full beta trying to get them back by doing ridiculous things and sending bible size text to get them back. We literally say in my car for like 3 hours pouring our hearts out. Here is also the first time I tell her how beutiful she is and the guy is a ****ing dumb ass that doesn deserve her. She is genuine and says that means alot to her. I'm thinking of making a move to kiss her or something and I tell her she probably gets hit on daily and she would have no trouble getting over the dude. That when she throws me off because she says that she just cant imagine kissing or touching anybody after being with the guy so long because that it will just remind her of him. When she says this like a ******* I got scare and didnt try anything and just kept chatting.

-The night I come home late and she quickly comes out of her room to say hi and she has this little panties on again, she leads the convo back to her room because she needed to search plane ticket price her phone that we were talking about, she proceeeds to lay in bed with this bed with provocative posses where I'm almost getting a hard on just looking at her. As we are disgusting where I should take my vacations I mention I go to italy and she quickly tells me that if I go to let her know because she can just hope on a quick flight from budapest and come spend time with me. Now i'm thinking she clearly wants the D or I'm friendzone hardcore. If it wasnt because I had just come from the gym and was sweaty I would have made my move. I tell her I'm going to go take a quick shower but by the time I come out she is in bed with door close. So I'm like fuuuuuuu.

Does she want the D? And how should I handle this? Been thinking of the next time I see her just ****ing grab her and kiss her and see what happens. She has one more week left in the apt before she goes back home, I always see her after work at night. Would it be too much to just grab her and kiss her out of the blue? Should I invite her out again to eat or something and make my move after?

JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000)
    read all of this... could be either way brah. might as well go for it though since it's possible you'd never see her again
    Baltimore Orioles

Above & Beyond

spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50) spcscr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cook something together and let it get physical. Nothing say lets phook like a romantic dinner. Get some wine in her. Sit down a watch a romantic comedy, a real tear jerker but one you can handle. I recommend Trouble with the Curve. She clearly wants the D, but is in a foreign country, so make the first movie. You've set this up flawlessly and probably could have smashed that night, in the car.

pics, op

jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jthectic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Missed some good chances there brah, sounds like plenty of excuses to me.

RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedRum25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Goat_187 View Post
    The day of the movie on our way back we are chatting in the car and as I'm getting home I throw the question out there and ask her if she has anyone at home waiting for her. She says she got dumped from a 7 year relationship just a 5 weeks ago, then I tell her I also just got dumped a about 6 weeks ago. And we start talking about all our feels and basically everything we been feeling for the last weeks is exactly the same from the horrible morning dreams about our exes to how we both went full beta trying to get them back by doing ridiculous things and sending bible size text to get them back. We literally say in my car for like 3 hours pouring our hearts out. Here is also the first time I tell her how beutiful she is and the guy is a ****ing dumb ass that doesn deserve her. She is genuine and says that means alot to her. I'm thinking of making a move to kiss her or something and I tell her she probably gets hit on daily and she would have no trouble getting over the dude. That when she throws me off because she says that she just cant imagine kissing or touching anybody after being with the guy so long because that it will just remind her of him. When she says this like a ******* I got scare and didnt try anything and just kept chatting.
    Seems like she at least somewhat likes you, but this paragraph alone makes it seem like you might be in the friendzone. When a girl pours our her heart for 3 hours about another guy, it usually means you're in the friendzone. Also, the fact that she said she can't imagine kissing or touching anybody is a red flag. If she sensed that you wanted to kiss her, that's a statement she would make to avoid the kiss.

But what do you have to lose? You'll probably never see her again, and even if you do, she'll never think of you as anything more than a friend, if you don't make a move NOW.

mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000) mngardne is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how often do supermodels come stay at your place op? you better try and smash don't be a ******* and regret that **** forever least she can do is say no.
    San Francisco 49ers
    San Francisco Giants
    Golden State Warriors
    San Jose Sharks

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your guess is as good as mine brah. Women who play coy get next by me anyway. I treat most women like bros so it doesn't really matter since I don't really care about smashing. She's renting a room from you, just treat it like a business deal. If she starts touching you often, then I would make a move. Otherwise, laugh it up and crack jokes on her. Just have fun. And yes, I'm a *******. (nohomo)
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) velvetmudhole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Craving Hungarian goulash now
    I fap to your avi
    I cry during sad movies crew
    I love my family crew
    STL crew
    Sniffs screwdriver handles crew

tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go out for drinks n then tryn make ur move afterwards
    worst that could happen is her sayn no but dayum brah u gotta try n it's always easier once ur a lil tipsy
    Nomsayin?
    *** Tennessee Titans Crew ***
    *** Always pick 6 crew ***

Firing The Blender Up Mugsysiegel's Avatar
    Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mugsysiegel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If she poured her heart out than said she cant imagine being with someone else, sorry to say it you're deep in friendzone. Shes hot and likes to be mired is the only reason she pranced around in skimpy stuff. On the other hand you have nothing to lose,make a move see how she responds.
    ^^^Texas Crew^^^
    Former Arizona Crew
    Former Colorado Crew
    Loves Jesus Crew
    Gonna Make It Crew
    Looks 40 Has Tattoos,Electrician Crew
    [ ]Bulking [X]Cutting [X]Permabulk

tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000) tommydec02 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pics?

RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) RougeProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How the hell will you get an 8/10? Impossible.

Measly reps if you seal the deal. Meh reps for trying.

Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Goat_187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm definitively making a move on her because I cant live with the "what if" She even said it herself on a conversation, that she doesnt regret begging for her ex because at least she doesnt have to regret not trying.

More info on her break up situation to see if you guys can help me realize what state of mind she is in : She broke up with her ex of 7 years 6 weeks ago, dude has been with her since 18 and is like 20 years older. She is 26 now and dude is like 44 i think. Used to be a profesional 'handball player' what ever that **** that is and has mad money stashed up. Dude treated her like **** and never appreciated nothing she did from what she tells me. Dude only told her 5 times in 7 years that she was beautiful and was a jealous freak who would snoop thru her phone and personal things. Like a year ago she gets prego, and the dude demands she gets an abortion because he NEVER EVER wants a kid and this girls wants a big family with kids but its so in love that She does abort it just to stay with him, a few months go by and the dude proposes to her she says yes knowing she will never have kids with him. A week after the proposal dude breaks up with her saying that he can't allow her to put change all her dreams of having kids just to stay with him becuase he definitively never wants kids and he couldnt let her sacrifice that much. Dude goes no contact on her while she keeps beggin for this dude back. this was 6 weeks ago and for the last 3 weeks she been here in miami modeling and plans to come live here.

I WILL MAKE A MOVE, what I need advice on is how to initiate it? Plan something? Next time we are both face to face talking just ****ing grab her and kiss her no matter what we are talking about? Make a move verbally and gauge reaction? I think way too ****ing much when I'm in the moment that I'm thinking of just ****ing going in for a kiss randomly.

EDIT TOOK PICS DOWNS

took the pics down because you can google search them and find her agency, let me find some casual pics you cant backsearch.

Thug Lives Don't Matter Shepherd1125's Avatar
    Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shepherd1125 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hnnngggg

these appear safe:

dont make me ****ing regret posting pics *******s:

Anyone got a good line or excuse to tell her in case rejection happens?

I'm definitively making a move on her because I cant live with the "what if" She even said it herself on a conversation, that she doesnt regret begging for her ex because at least she doesnt have to regret not trying.

More info on her break up situation to see if you guys can help me realize what state of mind she is in : She broke up with her ex of 7 years 6 weeks ago, dude has been with her since 18 and is like 20 yIears older. She is 26 now and dude is like 44 i think. Used to be a profesional 'handball player' what ever that **** that is and has mad money stashed up. Dude treated her like **** and never appreciated nothing she did from what she tells me. Dude only told her 5 times in 7 years that she was beautiful and was a jealous freak who would snoop thru her phone and personal things. Like a year ago she gets prego, and the dude demands she gets an abortion because he NEVER EVER wants a kid and this girls wants a big family with kids but its so in love that She does abort it just to stay with him, a few months go by and the dude proposes to her she says yes knowing she will never have kids with him. A week after the proposal dude breaks up with her saying that he can't allow her to put change all her dreams of having kids just to stay with him becuase he definitively never wants kids and he couldnt let her sacrifice that much. Dude goes no contact on her while she keeps beggin for this dude back. this was 6 weeks ago and for the last 3 weeks she been here in miami modeling and plans to come live here.

I WILL MAKE A MOVE, what I need advice on is how to initiate it? Plan something? Next time we are both face to face talking just ****ing grab her and kiss her no matter what we are talking about? Make a move verbally and gauge reaction? I think way too ****ing much when I'm in the moment that I'm thinking of just ****ing going in for a kiss randomly.

EDIT TOOK PICS DOWNS

took the pics down because you can google search them and find her agency, let me find some casual pics you cant backsearch.
    Honestly brah dont know how to tell u to tryn kiss her besides just doin it Everytime I've kissed a girl I just did it, it def wasnt planned out but if u guys were a lil tipsy, not drunk, it would def make it easier to make a move
    Ive had girls say they didn't wanna have sex ni respected that, then the next day they dump me bc I didnt try so just bc shes sayn she cant c herself kissing nebody isnt always tru good luck

chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000) chirashi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Even by misc standards she is gorgeous.

I feel like the more you plan it out, the more unnatural/awkward you will be. Easier said than done of course.

Don't worry about rejection and just make a move. If she does say no, just play it off.

Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000)

More info on her break up situation to see if you guys can help me realize what state of mind she is in : She broke up with her ex of 7 years 6 weeks ago, dude has been with her since 18 and is like 20 years older. She is 26 now and dude is like 44 i think. Used to be a profesional 'handball player' what ever that **** that is and has mad money stashed up. Dude treated her like **** and never appreciated nothing she did from what she tells me. Dude only told her 5 times in 7 years that she was beautiful and was a jealous freak who would snoop thru her phone and personal things. Like a year ago she gets prego, and the dude demands she gets an abortion because he NEVER EVER wants a kid and this girls wants a big family with kids but its so in love that She does abort it just to stay with him, a few months go by and the dude proposes to her she says yes knowing she will never have kids with him. A week after the proposal dude breaks up with her saying that he can't allow her to put change all her dreams of having kids just to stay with him becuase he definitively never wants kids and he couldnt let her sacrifice that much. Dude goes no contact on her while she keeps beggin for this dude back. this was 6 weeks ago and for the last 3 weeks she been here in miami modeling and plans to come live here.

EDIT TOOK PICS DOWNS

take the pics down - there's always a *******

Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000)

This guy knows how to play the game

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tommydec02 View Post
    Honestly brah dont know how to tell u to tryn kiss her besides just doin it Everytime I've kissed a girl I just did it, it def wasnt planned out but if u guys were a lil tipsy, not drunk, it would def make it easier to make a move
    Ive had girls say they didn't wanna have sex ni respected that, then the next day they dump me bc I didnt try so just bc shes sayn she cant c herself kissing nebody isnt always tru good luck
    See bold.......That's the coy sh*t I'm talking about. I like a woman who says what she means and means what she says. I can't read minds, nor do I try.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.”

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today, my gym session will be good.

Originally Posted by chirashi View Post
    Even by misc standards she is gorgeous.

I feel like the more you plan it out, the more unnatural/awkward you will be. Easier said than done of course.

Don't worry about rejection and just make a move. If she does say no, just play it off.
    Tips on playing it off?

Originally Posted by Solomonlike View Post
    See bold.......That's the coy sh*t I'm talking about. I like a woman who says what she means and means what she says. I can't read minds, nor do I try.
    Not many say what they mean though it's usually the opposite of what they say
    Female logic at its best lol

Originally Posted by tommydec02 View Post
    Drinks or wine would have been my go to, but I quickly found out she doesnt drink and has NEVER been drunk. She could be staying at penthouse owned by the agency with the rest of the models, but she didnt want to because all they do is drink and party and she does neither.

Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100) Snipes91 is not very well liked. (-100)
    this is one of the strongest troll posts I've ever seen

well done OP
    The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns (no redneck)

Drinks or wine would have been my go to, but I quickly found out she doesnt drink and has NEVER been drunk. She could be staying at penthouse owned by the agency with the rest of the models, but she didnt want to because all they do is drink and party and she does neither.
    That sux haha but id tryn watch a movie n if u can get some cuddling goin on then just make the move for the kiss
    If u get rejected u could just simply say that ur interested in her and thought she felt the same don't really have to have a line or anything just tell.her how u feel brah

jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jbu22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    invite her to your place for a movie then make your move. at worst she rejects you then you know it wasn't meant to be

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what was the website for mail order brides again op

Originally Posted by Snipes91 View Post
    this is one of the strongest troll posts I've ever seen

well done OP
    u wot m8