Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ Frank finished 4th at the Toronto Pro this year.

Looks pretty good in that back video too. Looks like he's improving and is pretty content.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chevyrado06 View Post
    ^ Frank finished 4th at the Toronto Pro this year.

Looks pretty good in that back video too. Looks like he's improving and is pretty content.
    Yeah and who placed in front of him? lol

Vic (who was at like 25% at the time)
    Faoud who had his second highest finish in his pro-career
    DeLarosa who's been a pro like 1/10th as long as McGrath

Like I said thogh, I'll give him a pass because of the car accident. That's rough for anyone to go through.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whatever man. Your opinion is just that; Yours. I wish I could be as unsuccessful as Frank. How awful would that be.

These forums suck.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chevyrado06 View Post
    Whatever man. Your opinion is just that; Yours. I wish I could be as unsuccessful as Frank. How awful would that be.

These forums suck.
    As what? A bodybuilder or a spokesperson? lol
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Both cool cats
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    No offense but the fact you posted that means you shouldn't be involved in this conversation.

But I'll Cliff it for you:

- Frank and AV party way too much
    - They're nothing but poster boys for Universal
    - AV has dated trannies
    - I asked a universal rep on this very forum "Is Universal requiring AV to do his "road show" and the answer was "No we do not ask our athletes to do things like that or make them compete"
    - Which poses the question why would AV travel around the USA right before a pro-show; posting pics of him partying
    With this mentality they'll never be the top company. Every major business in every sport wants to get the biggest names under their contracts, because this shows your financial and marketing power, but here is a company signing guy who only appeal to the kids that want big arms.
    No wonder Phil has a solid contract and a good amount of money under his name, thanks to his partnership with Muscletech.
    Last edited by spamy; 12-13-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    With this mentality they'll never be a top company. Every major business in every sport wants to get the biggest names under their contracts, because this shows your financial and marketing power, but here is a company signing guy who only appeal to the kids that want big arms.
    No wonder Phil has a solid contract and a good amount of money under his name, thanks to his partnership with Muscletech.
    Not entirely sure if this was sarcasm or not...if it wasn't my apologies.

I honestly do not know of one serious competitor that purchases Universal products.

They must have some marketing appeal because they've stayed afloat as a company.

I think the real topic of debate here is "Will Frank or AV every crack top 10 at the O, making them a top tier pro?"

The answer to that is a resounding no. No they will not. Not when their job as a spokesperson is #1 and their job as a BB'r is #2
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

People just don't get it ragnar1199's Avatar
    ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    And as for Frank, IIRC the Toronto Pro was his first show back since his accident and he looked good.
    I thought the last time he competed at the Olympia was after the car accident, when he took 15th I think. I'm pretty sure he did a big show, I remember people talking about how crappy he placed, but at the same time it was amazing that he was even on stage after the accident.

All these two care about is getting pussy. They're fine with being 2nd and 3rd (AV) tier pro's and hitting Vegas pool parties. There's a fine line between partying too much and still getting the job done. They're all about the former.
    - Frank and AV party way too much
    I never really got that impression from Frank, but AV, absolutely. Maybe I haven't been following them as closely lately, but Frank doesn't seem as wild as Antoine. I know in one of the videos that Antoine did after one of his last shows, I think the Toronto show, Frank even told him that next time he prepares for a show to not do any traveling, to just stay home and focus on the prep (and that he, Frank, would help him).
    RPS Annihilation, 10-18-14, 220 amateur, raw, no knee wraps or sleeves:

Squat: 475
    Bench Press: 325, failed 355 on my third attempt
    Deadlift: 565
    Total: 1365

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)

I honestly do not know of one serious competitor that purchases Universal products.

They must have some marketing appeal because they've stayed afloat as a company.

I think the real topic of debate here is "Will Frank or AV every crack top 10 at the O, making them a top tier pro?"

The answer to that is a resounding no. No they will not. Not when their job as a spokesperson is #1 and their job as a BB'r is #2
    I was being serious, not sarcastic. Despite its shortcomings and blowing their supps out of proportion, Muscletech has always had the biggest names signed with them, and not only from bodybuilding, but from other sports too.
    And there is one more thing: when you have young and new gifted guys willing to go balls to the walls and even beyond to succeed in this sport, the window of opportunity for people like Grath or AV, who are using their popularity and decent physiques compared to the other pros to be under the spotlight, is slowly closing if they don't use it correctly. The late bloomer thing worked for Ronnie who is a genetic freak, but it won't work for the majority.

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    They're both overrated and going nowhere in this sport.I'd rather hear from Jason Genova than these guys.

Best forearms in bodybuilding? Please.

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Frank and Antoine are getting to paid to bodybuild. Would I take it a little more seriously? Yeah, probably but I don't "party" much anymore as it is. I think they're having the time of their lives traveling, interacting with fans and promoting their brand. They are great personalities for the sport. I'm a huge Frank Mcgrath fan and I guarantee he would have won a few lower level pro shows had he not wrecked his arms/got in that accident. I don't give a f*ck about AV's sexual preferences, just like I don't care that Kai Greene beat his anaconda off some dude's forehead at a strip club.

I'd rather watch a training video of Antoine or Frank over someone like Dexter or Dennis Wolf any day. They provide more coverage & footage than just about any pro for us, the fans.....MrSilverback, I respect your opinion & usually agree with your posts, but I don't understand your POV on this one.
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can agree that maybe AV needs to be a little more serious during prep, but both AV and Frank have big reputations for their physiques. Why? Because they have big personalities and are signed with a company that fits that. Tbh, I relate more to people being real people rather than robotic supplement pushers. We all know supplements do nothing for a real pro.

Either way, no, sports companies don't always pick the "best" athletes. Popularity does matter. Why does Tebow have commercials when he isn't even in the league? Because he has a reputation and popularity.

joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joly17 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

You talk about them like you know them on a personal level. Congrats you follow them on instagram so you know all about their lives.
    Started as hate on the athletes then transitioned into hate on the company they are sponsored by. What is your problem?

Edit: To add to this they went to a pool party at the Olympia which NEITHER OF THEM COMPETED IN and neither are competing until next season god forbid they do things that normal people do. It's funny how you think that a pro in the middle of their off season shouldnt go to a party with their buddies at the biggest event of the year.
    Last edited by joly17; 12-13-2013 at 11:36 PM.

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that girl is ugly as fuark

napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) napa1m is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    Kai Greene beat his anaconda off some dude's forehead at a strip club.
    Lol what? Is this for real?

VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VICgotgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you seen Frank's photo of his forearm in Instagram? The vascularity is crazy! Looks disgusting as fuk tho. Flex Lewis has a good forearm too!
    Last edited by VICgotgame; 12-14-2013 at 04:48 AM.
    • • • DIRTY SOUTH CREW • • •

Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000) Fittler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VICgotgame View Post
    Have you seen Frank's photo of his forearm in Instagram? The vascularity is crazy! Looks disgusting as fuk tho. Flex Lewis has a good forearm too!
    His forearms look crazy in every pic he posts. IMO the best I have seen. The thickness in relation to his upper arm is crazy

dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dom1987 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    How the hell do you propose to know that AV trains "harder" than Frank? Or that he diets better than him? You don't. Also training "harder" doesn't mean better results. Some of the best physiques were created on smart training, not necessarily hard training.

I guess I posted without really thinking about it, I made a snap judgement because of Antoine training videos, he seems to lift heavier then frank and Antoine has more training footage then frank, which your right , it does not mean Antoine trains or diet harder and more efficiently then Frank.

With that said both of them seem very knowledgeable on both training and diet and judging by what both the athletes do for training and diet I dont think it could create such a vast difference in there size and vascularity and BF% becuase they both seem to diet and train similarly.Also Franks extra years should not give him that much of a size advantage pros such as victor marteinez,kevin levrone, , kai greene go from being 200-220lbs to 250-270lbs in a matter of months, muscle memory is a thing, but I refuse to be so naive to think its the only reason.

Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000) Laterade is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fittler View Post
    Dude has the best forearms in bodybuilding by a mile.
    wot

not even remotely close to the same area code as these 2 fellas

He might break top 10 in the forearm department of guys currently competing. I like him and hope he keeps improving after that accident but lets not get carried away.
    Rep people who say they rep back but they never rep back crew

Snapchat: annihil_nate

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dom1987 View Post
    With that said both of them seem very knowledgeable on both training and diet and judging by what both the athletes do for training and diet I dont think it could create such a vast difference in there size and vascularity and BF% becuase they both seem to diet and train similarly.Also Franks extra years should not give him that much of a size advantage pros such as victor marteinez,kevin levrone, , kai greene go from being 200-220lbs to 250-270lbs in a matter of months, muscle memory is a thing, but I refuse to be so naive to think its the only reason.
    I give Frank credit because at least he looks like a pro bodybuilder.

Antoine Vaillant is not ready to be a pro yet, in my honest opinion. He's young, he has potential, but the reality is he's just not competitive right now. He's part of what Bostin Loyd talked about once, where an amateur flukes his way into the pro ranks and crashes and burns because he's not at the required level. AV's record to date backs this up.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs όber alles.

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Priest and Mcgrath have the best forearms.Their combination of mass,vascularity,shape is the best for me.

Mcgrath

"The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    —Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((