WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone tried Universal Ultra whey, Double choc chip?

Hey everyone,
    Has anyone tried Universal Ultra whey, Double choc chip flavour?
    It will probably be the next whey I buy, could you guys state whether you liked the taste or not, or even a taste rating /10.
    Also what is your favourite universal whey flavour?
    Thx guys

WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WillAlwaysLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone?

Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Double chocolate chip and mocha cappuccino are my favorites. Either is a solid bet.
    Animal Rep

instagram: @onelargepanda / Follow for weekly Animal giveaways!

www.animalpak.com
    Twitter & Instagram @animalpak
    ******** @officialanimalpak

Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    Buy with confidence brah.
    Lol don't want to blow $75 if it taste like shiet

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP I just noticed your age... The reason why no one is replying to your post is because you are underage. Please excuse my post. You should blow that 75 dollars on food instead bud.

OP I just noticed your age... The reason why no one is replying to your post is because you are underage. Please excuse my post. You should blow that 75 dollars on food instead bud.
    Lol what's underage got to do with buying protein?

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WillAlwaysLift View Post
    Agreed^ but there's probably some rule about being 18

Universal Real gains is my go to, never had a problem with universal or animal so I would definitely go for it
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, legally we aren't allowed to recommend you any supplement and almost all of us believe it is morally wrong to push people of your age towards supplements instead of a good diet. There is no reason why you should be using anything tbh

adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adamfm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Always liked mocha cappuccino as someone said above. I always said it tastes like a marshmallow with a slight coffee flavor, but my wife says I'm crazy

Well, legally we aren't allowed to recommend you any supplement and almost all of us believe it is morally wrong to push people of your age towards supplements instead of a good diet. There is no reason why you should be using anything tbh
    I understand what your saying, I've been having protein and stuff for like a year anyway. Sometimes it's just hard to hit my protein requirements with out it.

Originally Posted by NDeeps27 View Post
    Agreed^ but there's probably some rule about being 18

Universal Real gains is my go to, never had a problem with universal or animal so I would definitely go for it
    Is that there mass gainer?

fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fast00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i never tried that flavor but the c&c is pretty darn good

Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fast00 View Post
    i never tried that flavor but the c&c is pretty darn good
    This. and have to give it up for my favorite Mocha Capp. I remember taking this with Almond Milk or even whole milk haha.
    Universal Rep

www.UniversalUSA.com
    www.********.com/UniversalUSA
    www.twitter.com/UniversalUSA

Instagram: universalusa

Great now I don't know whether to get double choc chip, cookies & cream or mocha cappuccino. Lol

Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Razor44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great now I don't know whether to get double choc chip, cookies & cream or mocha cappuccino. Lol
    haha you say that like it's a bad thing! haha
    Universal Rep

www.UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by Razor44 View Post
    haha you say that like it's a bad thing! haha
    Haha it kinda is.
    My local store only sells the 5lbs and over, so I can't get a small tub (2lbs) to try them out, and I don't want to buy off bodybuilding.com because I'm in Australia and it will probably take a couple weeks to get here, and I'm to impatient.

Haha it kinda is.
    My local store only sells the 5lbs and over, so I can't get a small tub (2lbs) to try them out, and I don't want to buy off bodybuilding.com because I'm in Australia and it will probably take a couple weeks to get here, and I'm to impatient.
    Ahhh gotcha bro. In all honesty you can't go wrong with any of those flavors bro.
    Universal Rep

www.UniversalUSA.com

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think legally it's technically ok, it's the liability part that gets you in trouble :P
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey everyone,
    Has anyone tried Universal Ultra whey, Double choc chip flavour?
    It will probably be the next whey I buy, could you guys state whether you liked the taste or not, or even a taste rating /10.
    Also what is your favourite universal whey flavour?
    Thx guys
    Note that taste is subjective.
    I tried a 2lbs tub of Universal Ultra Whey Pro Double Chocolate Chip (which was given to me free by RAG). I did not not like the flavour. It had a strange smell, strange 'sweet' taste and aftertaste. Rating: 4/10.
    The Mocha Cappuccino flavour is much better. Rating: 8/10.