Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up **Omega ONE Ingredient Panel and FAQ**

Omega Sports ONE: Optimal Nutrition Enhancement FAQ

Thanks to DS...I kind of borrowed their outline for this FAQ.

Q. How many servings per bottle of Omega ONE?
    A. 60. If used at full dosing, 30.
    Q. How long will Omega ONE last?
    A. Considering if you train 5 days per week and use the double dosing, it will last a full 6 weeks or about 45 days. For most people, it will last roughly 60 days.
    Q. When should ONE be taken?
    A. 20-30 minutes before training. We also recommend taking it immediately after training for maximum benefits, although this is absolutely not necessary.
    Q. Should ONE be taken on non-training days?
    A. No, that is not necessary.
    Q. Does ONE need to be cycled?
    A. No. It can be taken indefinitely.
    Q. Should I stack ONE with anything?
    A. We designed ONE to be stacked with your protein of choice for maximum effects. A quality protein source should always be utilized before and after working out. ONE is not a substitute for that. Instead, combining ONE with your protein should give you 1+1=3 effects.
    Q. Why doesn't ONE include protein already?
    A. Primary reason is cost. Secondary is most are very particular about their protein and we feel most users would rather use their already favorite blend in addition to ONE. We feel leaving this up to the consumer is the best option available. Besides, no other BCAA based products are 'complete' in this area to begin with.
    Q. How would this stack up against products such as Ice, Xtend and Purple Wraath?
    A. Each one of those products are exceptional choices for a BCAA based pre/post workout supplement. However, ONE is different in that it contains a very specialized, low-glycemic carb source as well as a very high does of the primary anabolic amino acid, Leucine. We feel that ONE represents the most complete product for the price available.
    Q. I thought ONE was supposed to be a more affordable alternative to the before-mentioned products. What gives?
    A. When you look at the recommended dosing for each product, they all come out to cost between $1.20 and $2.00 per serving at max dosing, or the dose that 90% of people take. ONE is not meant to be a price leader in the category, nor is it supposed to be the most expensive. We do feel it is a great deal considering everything you are getting for your money.
    Q. What is Hydrolyzed Rice Syrup and why is it used instead of Maltodextrin or Dextrose?
    A. HRS is made up of both short and long chain carbohydrates, so it has the advantages of BOTH simple and complex carb sources. It enters the bloodstream faster than glucose, but because of the different chain lengths it doesn't spike insulin like maltodextrin or dextrose.

The company who makes this product primarily markets it as an oral re-hydration solution for people with dehydration from acute or chronic diarrhea. They often can't absorb any food at all, and glucose-based drinks aren't effective or just make them worse. The rice-based carb, however, gets rapidly absorbed and doesn't seem to have the side effects (gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort) of the glucose drinks. This is significant for athletes as well.

HRS works better than any other carb source we know of to shuttle nutrients into the muscle cells without insulin spikes, bloat or simple sugars. Welcome to "force feeding" your muscles!

We are just scratching the surface on this compound and feel it is going to be the next big thing in sports supplement nutrition!
    Q. So what exactly is this super-duper formula?
    A. Per 2 scoops, ONE contains:
    24 Grams HRS
    10 Grams Leucine
    2 Grams Glutamine AKG
    1 Gram KIC Calcium
    1 Gram L-Phenylalanine
    Q. Why is the product formula so "simple"? I was expecting to see 32 ingredients in a proprietary blend
    A. The truth is, in your pre and post workout nutrition, less is more and simple is best. Overwhelming research shows that the ingredients that compose ONE are key in building muscle. We did not spike this with worthless items to get you to "feel" it working. You'll know it is working by the way you look in the mirror!
    Q. So are you saying ONE is going to give me steroid like gains?
    A. No, you stupid noob. But ONE will lead to greater recovery, greater hydration, greater increases in strength, stamina and lean muscle mass.
    Q. Yeah, but other products claim they can genetically alter my muscles. Can your precious ONE do that, huh?
    A. No, but we can help you improve your physique at half the cost. You decide for yourself.
    Q. Can I continue to drink alcohol whilst on ONE?
    A. Do one or the other, chief. Drinking is not condusive to improving your physique.
    Q. Sometimes I partake in illicit drugs. Can I use ONE?
    A. No. Go back and smoke your doobie, hippy.
    Q. I am on prescription medications. Can I use ONE?
    A. As always, check with your doctor before taking any supplement.
    Q. I understand HRS forces more nutrients into the blood stream and muscles faster and more efficiently, but can I also use other products in conjunction with ONE such as Anabolic Pump?
    A. Yes. We feel the stack of ONE + Anabolic Pump would be a tremendous tandem.
    Q. When will ONE be available at the Bodybuilding.com Cyberstore?
    A. It should be in stock no later than March 7th.
    Q. I love you Omega Sports! Can I buy stock in your company?
    A. No, but you can send me cash directly. Or name your first child Omega...whatever works for you.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Looks good! I like how there is no prop blend, kudos to Omega for that! I also like to see the 10 grams of leucine and the gram of KIC calcium. I've never read about HRS, but I'm interested to see some logs get going.
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This looks awesome. When can we expect it in the BB.com store?
    Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. - Conan

matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm gonna put some in lil Omega's baby bottle
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Simple and awesome choice of ingredients! Will Omega Sports be attending the Arnold Classic with ONE? Cost?
    Last edited by Amino89; 02-23-2007 at 11:40 AM.

shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10) shakshooka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking good!

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I was going to name my son Superfly... but Omega could work too. And I have to admit, I laughed through the FAQ, especially the hippie part . Good luck with ONE Matt.
    I remember being relevant.

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by matpal View Post
    A. No, you stupid noob. But ONE will lead to greater recovery, greater hydration, greater increases in strength, stamina and lean muscle mass.

A. No, but you can send me cash directly. Or name your first child Omega...whatever works for you.
    ^^^
    I literally LOL'd when I read those

Looks like a solid formula
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MAMMUT View Post
    When can we expect it in the BB.com store?
    lmao

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by skircus7 View Post
    ^^^
    I literally LOL'd when I read those

Looks like a solid formula
    x2

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol, nice FAQ Matt.

Nice product BTW.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000) ddawg91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like the FAQ, made me laugh.
    Sponsored by:
    APT Pro Wrist Straps

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by matpal View Post

Omega Sports ONE: Optimal Nutrition Enhancement FAQ

Thanks to DS...I kind of borrowed their outline for this FAQ.

Q. How many servings per bottle of Omega ONE?
    A. 60. If used at full dosing, 30.
    Q. How long will Omega ONE last?
    A. Considering if you train 5 days per week and use the double dosing, it will last a full 6 weeks or about 45 days. For most people, it will last roughly 60 days.
    Q. When should ONE be taken?
    A. 20-30 minutes before training. We also recommend taking it immediately after training for maximum benefits, although this is absolutely not necessary.
    Q. Should ONE be taken on non-training days?
    A. No, that is not necessary.
    Q. Does ONE need to be cycled?
    A. No. It can be taken indefinitely.
    Q. Should I stack ONE with anything?
    A. We designed ONE to be stacked with your protein of choice for maximum effects. A quality protein source should always be utilized before and after working out. ONE is not a substitute for that. Instead, combining ONE with your protein should give you 1+1=3 effects.
    Q. Why doesn't ONE include protein already?
    A. Primary reason is cost. Secondary is most are very particular about their protein and we feel most users would rather use their already favorite blend in addition to ONE. We feel leaving this up to the consumer is the best option available. Besides, no other BCAA based products are 'complete' in this area to begin with.
    Q. How would this stack up against products such as Ice, Xtend and Purple Wraath?
    A. Each one of those products are exceptional choices for a BCAA based pre/post workout supplement. However, ONE is different in that it contains a very specialized, low-glycemic carb source as well as a very high does of the primary anabolic amino acid, Leucine. We feel that ONE represents the most complete product for the price available.
    Q. I thought ONE was supposed to be a more affordable alternative to the before-mentioned products. What gives?
    A. When you look at the recommended dosing for each product, they all come out to cost between $1.20 and $2.00 per serving at max dosing, or the dose that 90% of people take. ONE is not meant to be a price leader in the category, nor is it supposed to be the most expensive. We do feel it is a great deal considering everything you are getting for your money.
    Q. What is Hydrolyzed Rice Syrup and why is it used instead of Maltodextrin or Dextrose?
    A. HRS is made up of both short and long chain carbohydrates, so it has the advantages of BOTH simple and complex carb sources. It enters the bloodstream faster than glucose, but because of the different chain lengths it doesn't spike insulin like maltodextrin or dextrose.

The company who makes this product primarily markets it as an oral re-hydration solution for people with dehydration from acute or chronic diarrhea. They often can't absorb any food at all, and glucose-based drinks aren't effective or just make them worse. The rice-based carb, however, gets rapidly absorbed and doesn't seem to have the side effects (gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort) of the glucose drinks. This is significant for athletes as well.

HRS works better than any other carb source we know of to shuttle nutrients into the muscle cells without insulin spikes, bloat or simple sugars. Welcome to "force feeding" your muscles!

We are just scratching the surface on this compound and feel it is going to be the next big thing in sports supplement nutrition!
    Q. So what exactly is this super-duper formula?
    A. Per 2 scoops, ONE contains:
    24 Grams HRS
    10 Grams Leucine
    2 Grams Glutamine AKG
    1 Gram KIC Calcium
    1 Gram L-Phenylalanine
    Q. Why is the product formula so "simple"? I was expecting to see 32 ingredients in a proprietary blend
    A. The truth is, in your pre and post workout nutrition, less is more and simple is best. Overwhelming research shows that the ingredients that compose ONE are key in building muscle. We did not spike this with worthless items to get you to "feel" it working. You'll know it is working by the way you look in the mirror!
    Q. Yeah, but other products claim they can genetically alter my muscles. Can your precious ONE do that, huh?
    A. No, but we can help you improve your physique at half the cost. You decide for yourself.
    Q. Can I continue to drink alcohol whilst on ONE?
    A. Do one or the other, chief. Drinking is not condusive to improving your physique.
    Q. Sometimes I partake in illicit drugs. Can I use ONE?
    A. No. Go back and smoke your doobie, hippy.
    Q. I am on prescription medications. Can I use ONE?
    A. As always, check with your doctor before taking any supplement.
    Q. I understand HRS forces more nutrients into the blood stream and muscles faster and more efficiently, but can I also use other products in conjunction with ONE such as Anabolic Pump?
    A. Yes. We feel the stack of ONE + Anabolic Pump would be a tremendous tandem.
    Shotgun 1 bottle!

Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Simple and awesome choice of ingredients! Will Omega Sports be attending the Arnold Classic with ONE? Cost?

We will not be there, no.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Supa Freek 420 View Post
    x2
    666 rep power !
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Drama Setter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drama Setter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drama Setter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drama Setter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drama Setter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drama Setter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drama Setter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice im goin to stack ONE with the thunder + lightning i just ordered

I <3 Osteo-Sport TheUnlikelyToad's Avatar
    TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheUnlikelyToad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A serving of ONE with a scoop of Vanilla Ultra Peptide (Cherry Vanilla) both Pre & Post Workout looks to to make a great combo.
    Xtreme Formulations
    Representative

||Bringing my a-game since '00||

Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000) Brybaldwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Two questions; how does the hydrolyzed rice syrup compare to WMS, and it there any possible way to get ahold of this before the 7th?

Honestly, research is limited. A head to head comparison would be very hard to make.

7th should be the latest it should be in stock. I am hoping for a few days.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏ ‏‏‏‏ factotum's Avatar
    factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz factotum has the mod powerz
    Looks good and I also like how there's no prop blend everything's out in the open, kudos for that. Any idea on price?
    Yes, there is indeed a deeper component to it all.

should be in the $45 range.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Bulking All Day Every Day TUnit's Avatar
    TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TUnit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Matpal,

Would you suggest using this pre-workout or post? Or 1 scoop pre- and 1 scoop post? At the moment it looks like I can do 2 scoops ONE 3x per week.

I'm thinking of doing:

45 min Pre - 1 Scoop Whey + 10 g Bulk Leucine
    25-30 min Post - 2 Scoops ONE + 1 Scoop ErgoPharm GF-Pro (and a simple 50 g carbs+ 25 g protein shake 15 min before I drink my ONE + GF-Pro)

Thanks.

I think it would be whatever you prefer. Carbs both before and after working out would be best, but I think after the fact holds more merit than before.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A very interesting product Matpal.

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is up at C N W. Is 12g of carbs per serving right? It doesn't seem like enough.
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^ No, it's 24 carbs per serving. This seems like a good during workout amount.

This product looks solid. I've been wanting to try some Omega stuff but I have yet to have the chance too.
    member of the 1000lb club (ya rly)

Technically, it is 12 per serving, but we did that so it would be more flexable in dosing. Still should last between 30-45 days at double dosing.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

FF/Medic

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ONE is now available in the bb.com cyberstore!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/omega/one.html

Been looking forward to trying this product since hearing about it. Two questions, would it be beneficial to add some WMS or is the HRS content plenty? Also would it be better to do one serving pre and one post, or both post-workout?