Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrCeefax is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What a beautiful mountain lion. Struggle for me to look at. Not going to get involved in the hunt debate. Just hope to see such an animal in wild one day, doing his thing.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

You better bring your wellies, because we'll be knee deep in clunge.

Deadlift 235kg (518lb)
    Squat 190kg (418lb)
    Bench 137.5kg (303lb)

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    I have the hardest boner reading this thread
    Then you're going to love this.

Originally Posted by DrCeefax View Post
    What a beautiful mountain lion. Struggle for me to look at. Not going to get involved in the hunt debate. Just hope to see such an animal in wild one day, doing his thing.
    The only time you see them is when they're on your back. When backpacking/fishing, mountain lions scare me more than running into a bear with some cubs. They'll stalk you for miles. A bear will attack out of fear. A cat will attack just for fun.
    Toxic Masculinity

DrErrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrErrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrErrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrErrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrErrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DrErrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hunter OP

GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GabrielNovar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BicepOmnivore View Post
    I wish the lion had killed him and his team srs
    LOL strong first post of thread rep on recharge

Platinum Access Member WeDoPullups's Avatar
    WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post

The only time you see them is when they're on your back. When backpacking/fishing, mountain lions scare me more than running into a bear with some cubs. They'll stalk you for miles.
    Yet they rarely attack humans. You're in their territory and are making sure you're not a threat. There hasn't been an attack in Montana for a long time
    *No bulge because micropenis crew*
    *Admire other men's bulges because micropenis crew*
    *Piss on balls every time because micropenis crew*
    *Doctor laughs during checkups because micropenis crew*
    *"Is it in yet?" because micropenis crew*
    *Smallest micropenis in micropenis support group crew*

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong amount of beta pussies in this chat.

Helluva kill. Id be proud as **** of that one.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So from what I gathered, they had a dog fight the puma in order to get a shot at it?

Well that is manly, not.

The only time you see them is when they're on your back. When backpacking/fishing, mountain lions scare me more than running into a bear with some cubs. They'll stalk you for miles. A bear will attack out of fear. A cat will attack just for fun.
    strong embed fail and strong lies. Mountain lions almost never attack humans, let alone stalk them.....
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mr4wdTRD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Then you're going to love this.

The moose shot is deceptive due to the head on shot making the hunter look small. I do that all the time with fish. Lol

They're huge Irl, so I'm sure it's large. Have been on a few moose hunt and it always required quartering the animal and taking it out on rangers/atvs.

Those are huge elk though. I'm hoping for a draw finally this year. Missed the draw the last 6 seasons. Sofukinmad

Got a New Remington 700 7mm I've been breaking in.
    Redwings|Badgers|Packers

"A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be."

PSN: mrawdtsi
    XBL: Xxmr4wdTRDxX

NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoNewGains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Goodnight sweet alpha cougar genetics.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Yet they rarely attack humans. You're in their territory and are making sure you're not a threat. There hasn't been an attack in Montana for a long time
    Animal attacks in general are rare. But that doesn't make them any less scary.

Originally Posted by mr4wdTRD View Post
    The moose shot is deceptive due to the head on shot making the hunter look small. I do that all the time with fish. Lol

They're huge Irl, so I'm sure it's large. Have been on a few moose hunt and it always required quartering the animal and taking it out on rangers/atvs.

Those are huge elk though. I'm hoping for a draw finally this year. Missed the draw the last 6 seasons. Sofukinmad

Got a New Remington 700 7mm I've been breaking in.
    I was fishing near Missoula a few years back when a bull moose came up right behind me. I'll bet he was 10 yards away and wasn't moving. I could have walked right under his belly without even ducking. I ended up having to go swimming to get back to my camp. That's another animal that scares the hell out of me.

I was just looking at a Remington 700. They've got a pretty good deal at Cabelas right now.
    Toxic Masculinity

Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Comparing the lethality of a bullet compared to an arrowhead is just stupid. Placed well, a bullet or arrowhead is going to be an insta-kill. Placed incorrectly and the animal can suffer. End of that particular debate.

wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiles454 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ITT, people who have never been stalked by a cougar. It's scary ****.

Registered User yalldunnosquats's Avatar
    yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000) yalldunnosquats is just really nice. (+1000)
    No problem with a dead mountain lion at all. If you deer hunt in California, you'd know that the passage of the California Wildlife Protection Act of 1990 really ****ed up an already ****ed up deer population here in California (http://www.fs.fed.us/psw/publication.../mtnlions.html). Always love it when ******* hippies complain about hunters and how they contribute nothing to conservation. I can gurantee you that hunters, gun owners, and archers do more for conservation every year than anyone else.

BRB Pittman-Robertson wildlife restoration act

What have you done hippies and anti-hunters?

alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphadodger is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This one is better

HNNNGGGGGG....

Wood berry melissa bachmann so f***ing hard

basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basement iron is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing more than thrill killing. Usually disguised as conservation or animal welfare.

Whatever the reason one has to take the life of an animal, do it with respect and take no pleasure from it.

KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Srbija87 View Post
    Probably the dumbest thing ive read in a while. Good chit Kaz

lions jack chip up because its survival of the fittest...he eats to survive. Hunter kills lion because hes a trophy? u stupid? hunting is for *******s. How can someone take pride in killing something where the animal isnt even aware....

Its like sucker punching a guy before about to fight and knocking him out...you think your tough...but in reality...youre just a p****y.

neg
    If you're flipping your chit over a single animal being killed in the wild, I'm really curious to hear what your opinion on factory farming is. I'm sure you're aware that animals which are hunted for game live much longer, happier and healthier lives than those raised in mass for human consumption. Also, how do you know the animal in question was not harvest for its meat?

Even though I'm a vegetarian. I find people who choose to hunt wild game for its meat instead of buying from factory farms admirable
    Last edited by KazBrah; 12-11-2013 at 09:52 AM.

sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sknot1454 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idiot. I hope that guy falls off a ****ing cliff. I have no respect for sport hunters.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KazBrah View Post
    brb lions jack chit up all day and errday and nobody gives a toss about the poor animals they kill.

brb man kill lion and and the internet flips its chit.

I don't get it. Aware me on the logic.
    This.

The lions population grows out of control and kills tons of animals that man is allowed to hunt (deer) and people get butt about population control of a species.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000) Elevorett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    word

WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeDoPullups has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yalldunnosquats View Post
    No problem with a dead mountain lion at all. If you deer hunt in California, you'd know that the passage of the California Wildlife Protection Act of 1990 really ****ed up an already ****ed up deer population here in California (http://www.fs.fed.us/psw/publication.../mtnlions.html). Always love it when ******* hippies complain about hunters and how they contribute nothing to conservation. I can gurantee you that hunters, gun owners, and archers do more for conservation every year than anyone else.

BRB Pittman-Robertson wildlife restoration act

What have you done hippies and anti-hunters?
    All absolute bull****. Deer have done just fine way before lions were hunted. If you want to conserve then donate to wildlife
    Preservation programs. No need for you to go be 'alpha' by killing an animal in his own home

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Supposedly mountain lion/cougar tastes a lot like pork loin. Would like to try some. Don't know why so many *******s feel guilty about being at the top of the food chain.

Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    Supposedly mountain lion/cougar tastes a lot like pork loin. Would like to try some. Don't know why so many *******s feel guilty about being at the top of the food chain.
    Only if we have a gun. See how apex you are without one in his territory

Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sakeoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    I'm not even upset about the killing itself. Im upset that this beta ******* forces a dog to track and fight said mountain lion just to shoot it while he himself stays at a nice safe distance.

Atleast man up and do it yourself, don't let a dog get teared apart just because you are a phucking beta *******.
    Het bier zal weer vloeien
    In ons Gelderland
    Op winst in de strijd
    Op vlees en jolijt
    Kom laat ons nu drinken
    Op ons Gelderland

Buy high, sell higher. HMFIC_BROWSIN's Avatar
    HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HMFIC_BROWSIN has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Using the excuse of "predator control" is ridiculous. As if nature can't balance itself out in these scenarios, and needs humans to jump in and hunt. Really? Does anyone believe that?

Just call it for what it is: hunting scary animals for the adrenaline rush of it. That's all this is. Unless I'm unaware of some type of lion meat that people eat?

I'm not some PETA activist and jimmies aren't russeled, but the fact ppl sugar coat this as predator control is laughable- you're fooling no one.
    Spoiler alert; you die at the end.

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sakeoe View Post
    I'm not even upset about the killing itself. Im upset that this beta ******* forces a dog to track and fight said mountain lion just to shoot it while he himself stays at a nice safe distance.

Atleast man up and do it yourself, don't let a dog get teared apart just because you are a phucking beta *******.
    Agreed. I don't particularly agree with running dogs.

Originally Posted by WeDoPullups View Post
    Only if we have a gun. See how apex you are without one in his territory
    Yeah you're right, humans never killed dangerous game before guns.
    Last edited by Vexidi; 12-11-2013 at 10:02 AM.

FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeaRaLiS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by alphadodger View Post

HNNNGGGGGG....

Wood berry melissa bachmann so f***ing hard
    I've met her at a hunting expo. She is really really cool. It was just after she had the Africa safari that she won. Really chill girl and that picture doesn't do her justice.

Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000) Duffo89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lettuce be reality the only animal that needs hunting for population control are humans

Would definitely become pro hunting then (no serial killer)

(semi serial killer)
    Bench press :135kg/300lbs
    Squat: 160kg/350lbs
    Deadlift: 220kg/485lbs

Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Casser12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just confirms how Humanity is ruining the planet. Just sad.
    "Grab your phucking nuts for once in your life. Have some ownership, some credibility behind your words and actions. Mean what you say; do what you say. Follow through for something for one time in your life. ONE TIME, one time in your life. You will feel high a you've never felt before. When you follow through with things in life guys, you achieve the confidence & mentality that anything is possible"

- Gregg Pitt

KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KazBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by angicha View Post
    Animals were around long time before us jackace. They're not in our home, we're in theirs. Have some respect.
    The home you live in was probably built on some poor animals natural habitat. Have some respect.

Originally Posted by Casser12 View Post
    Just confirms how Humanity is ruining the planet. Just sad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyc12-neTjM