Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Foreverbulker View Post
    any cliffs on any new updates?
    Not much of an update but I'm just trying to figure out what, if any, authorities I get involved.

TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TaeBoNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by XMaloventX View Post
    I am willing to phone the police, but do you guys actually think anything will come from it, the police aren't exactly going to bend over backwards and trace someone half way across the world, or at least I don't think, what does everyone else think?
    No they won't, she's not even American. Worse case, the media finds out because well...many law enforcement guys like to share crazy things like your situation.
    6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew
    Pureblood Crew

XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000) XMaloventX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by michaelproject View Post
    Did she communicate with you on video during the chat? Her web cam
    feed could have been prerecorded. Sorry brah but that's even worse if it was a scammer that uses a video and IM.
    Yeah we did have communication, although none was actually verbal, she did however respond or interact with what I said .

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    haha 10/10 would read to grandchildren. better luck next time op
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100) ayoodavid is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by xmaloventx View Post
    not much of an update but i'm just trying to figure out what, if any, authorities i get involved.
    fbi?

TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheQod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not much of an update but I'm just trying to figure out what, if any, authorities I get involved.
    dude first find out if she is in united states.. If not you really can't do much.

If shes in USA then yeah do it.

If she isn't well it won't hurt to contact Tinder and ********.

helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100) helpmebrahs is not very well liked. (-100)
    op dun goofed by being beta and replying/caring, should of just said "lol... goodluck" and deleted the bish

DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaPlasurNDaPain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face

Just pay up. She got you.

liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) liftasaurus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wasting your time with the police unless it actually happens.

Originally Posted by TheQod View Post
    dude first find out if she is in united states.. If not you really can't do much.

If shes in USA then yeah do it.

If she isn't well it won't hurt to contact Tinder and ********.
    Skype said she was in Georgiatown, tracked IP came back with scrambles so were assuming proxy.

Basically at this time I have cut contact and deactivated ********. She don't make money sending videos

michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If she's not the in the US no one can help you. She has your video and friends' links already. Just tell those friends somebody is sending out a virus and not to click the link and pray.
    Goals: self-improvement, influential entrepreneurship, outpouring of creative projects

Naturally huge & shredded by 2015 crew - Negs back crew

Starts too many new miscs threads each day

Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there not a cybercrime organization in the states? or where you live
    we got one that works with the police for reported incidents

thats if the person lives in the us

have you tried contacting ********? its tricky to contact them but I have a email I used to contact them a while back if you cant find a way

Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Miror is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Damn in the words of an unknown miscer... "You dun goof'd op"

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need that payment information then I would contact. Then I am assuming they will set up a sting for whoever goes to collect the money.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Awarebrahhh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Police won't do crap. Even in the US&Canada they will only move a finger if underage kids are involved or if the extortionists are asking for large sums of money. Yes, they will write up a report, but there will be no followup. Short of you sending her a file which would allow you to trace her IP, or contact Skype over what illegal activities said user was doing with their account, there's nothing more to do.

Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister-Lean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cliffs of 25 pages?

The misc should join together and get back at this sloot.

NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggedHard is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by esmile View Post
    never sent naked pics crew
    Sends Neked pics daily but never includes face because isn't stupid crew checking in

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didn't read through all 25 pages, but did anyone actually find out if she's in US? and a real name? if so, PM me OP and I might be able to help. srs
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hlimw18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hlimw18 View Post
    OP LISTEN TO THIS GREAT IDEA! IT IS YOUR ONLY HOPE!!!!!!!

OP link your ******** to this thread. Then have the entire misc start adding all of your friends and spamming them with links to porn. Your friends will stop accepting random people and will ignore and delete any messages or videos that are sent to them. SRS OP this is a good idea.

OP do this, everyone agrees this is a great idea.

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    damn dude, why would you show your face in a vid in the first place srs lol. if she doesnt have your face, can disregard everything
    Engineering Master Race

Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000) Agent Lazy 78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hlimw18 View Post
    OP do this, everyone agrees this is a great idea.
    yep, sounds good to me
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

Edmond Burke

Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal

hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mister-Lean View Post
    Cliffs of 25 pages?

This.

He/she doesn't stand a chance against our detectives
    Former Marine '07-'11
    Texan-Arizonian
    1988 crew

jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jblaze88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mister-Lean View Post
    Cliffs of 25 pages?

that'd be great if misc could destroy her life 4chan style

ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ragecage11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So it seems like it was just a video loop then? OP had no verbal communication with her. I'd just forget about it. Delete everything and don't give HIM anyway of contacting you. Probably does this to a few guys daily.

Originally Posted by hfinmyblood View Post
    This.

He/she doesn't stand a chance against our detectives
    so, how's that STD working out?
    {**Dirty South Crew**}

Edmond Burke

Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000) Jeremy544 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the only thing saving you from complete humiliation if the video goes out is that you didn't start fukking your ass on cam.

right?.......
    Bench: 275x1
    OHP: 170x1

Started at 130 11% -> 190 18% -> 170 14% -> 200 18% ->

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iballin08 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    any update? easiest thing would just be to deactivate fb, then she's screwed. Give it a month and then make a new fb and use a nick name so she can't trace you. By that time she'll have forgot about you anyway and given up and got a new sucker to phuck with. Easy problem to solve.
    THIS.

Solid advice.
    Deactivate your FB for about a month.

Change nick name, and FB in settings so that the only people who can search you are those who have mutual friends with you.
    Weak but lean crew
    Always getting ID'd crew
    Takes naps on the weekend after getting yucky to rejuvenate and get yucky again crew
    Former weak crew
    Forever bulking crew
    Look like im sixteen crew
    Check myself out in every mirror I walk passed crew
    Dont even look like I lift crew
    Wear size small to look like I lift crew
    Look in the mirror before I go out for a pump crew
    Polite Trolling Crew (PTC)
    Aesthetics breeds confidence, Confidence breeds success crew

Originally Posted by Agent Lazy 78 View Post
    didn't read through all 25 pages, but did anyone actually find out if she's in US? and a real name? if so, PM me OP and I might be able to help. srs
    We haven't been able to come up with anything, any of the possible matches we found haven't fully matched up.

hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hfinmyblood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Agent Lazy 78 View Post
    so, how's that STD working out?
    Good

It's there permanently, but my mental state is much better
    Former Marine '07-'11
    Texan-Arizonian
    1988 crew

Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    doesn't tinder search for people in a certain radius of where you live?

so the person would be living in the us wouldn't they?