Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Better Than Yesterday MikeNice81's Avatar
    MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeNice81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    He doesn't care what it says.

he doesn't care what the atual facts are.

He doesn't care.

He's a troll, and he trolls this issue hard. Always has.

But do please continue to make him look silly.

Fence sitters and all that.
    Well if the King of MFC says so. . .
    Back In the Driver Seat with ErgoDrive
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172336033

From Hump Back To Silver Back with AEN's APE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154460321

Caught The Vapors MuscleTech Nano Vapor Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153232261

Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000) Setva9001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chappy86 View Post
    Haha that was funny. No it didn't go down like that. That guy deserved to get his ass beat. He provked it by throwing a punch first. I didn't even let them near me. I try to avoid any kind of confrontation. I was always taught if you carry you avoid any kind altercation.
    Yeah the threat of violence is usually a sufficient deterrent. The two guys came at you because it was a 2 v 1, saw your Glock and decided against it. Who says if they were both carrying they wouldn't fancy their chances? You think either of those toothpicks in the video would have done anything if it wasn't 2 vs 1?

Still guy was a *******, he shouldn't have been so cocky and he should have lead with his piece.
    if i die today, bury me in prowtein - Jason Genova

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hoober View Post
    What is going on in murica that u need guns to defend yourself?

u are the richest country in the world and u are scared of getting attacked and u have the need to carry a gun to protect your life and family?
    fuk
    would go down in life if i would be that scared, couldn't take it

that idea with a licence like for a car sounds good huh, its in germany like this i think
    i still dont know anybody who owns a gun or has a need for one

jhust wanted to share my european opinion
    Topic: Firearms
    Opinion: Invalid

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jason_bh View Post
    Topic: Firearms
    Opinion: Invalid
    But the Nazis 'only disarmed minorities', therefore it's all good

jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jason_bh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But the Nazis 'only disarmed minorities', therefore it's all good
    They meant it for the good of the people too, right?

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Lakersbake View Post
    I didn't tell you that you can't defend yourself without firearms.

So I repeat.

Telling someone how they can or can't defend themselves is immoral.

/thread
    The US imposes Uranium sanctions on various countries. What's the difference? They know that some leaders don't behave by game theory.
    My incredible foresight predicted NSA spying: http://tinyurl.com/muuua2o
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    He doesn't care what it says.

he doesn't care what the atual facts are.

He doesn't care.

He's a troll, and he trolls this issue hard. Always has.

But do please continue to make him look silly.

Fence sitters and all that.
    Common misconception. I'm just changing American's minds on gun control. There are people here glancing over this thread, and telling all their friends and family of their new gun control disposition. It's a ripple effect of political change. I'm influencing the American vote all the way from Australia.
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

(CNN) – The Senate voted unanimously on Monday to renew a 10-year ban on guns that cannot be picked up by metal detectors commonly found in airports, court houses and government buildings.

The law, which prohibits firearms made mostly of plastic, was set to expire at day's end.

It had drawn renewed attention recently due to its pending expiration and the advent of mainly non-metalic handguns produced by 3-D printers.
    Good move http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/10/ju...icer-shooting/

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Originally Posted by Jax05 View Post
    Do all gun users look like liberal art degree, latte sipping hipsters?

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    I dont even...
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    So not only do you have an issue with the Second Amendment, but you also seem to have an issue with the First. Lobbying is protected under freedom of speech. As it should be.
    What's the difference between:

a) Lobbying.

b) Bribery.

Really curious on this one. Maybe this time you can do a little research before blatantly citing ancient legislation.

Another day, another shooting.

http://news.sky.com/story/1181374/ve...-video-emerges

Not even surprised.

For posterity; another shooting.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/colorado...tate-1.1592229

Americans the world over sigh, roll their eyes and accept their own complacency.

It's beginning. The wheels are greased and this train is set in motion. Thanks Obama.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/obama-pr...611-zs3q5.html