Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Decemberism View Post
    relating a gun to a toothbrush, why am I not surprised?
    When you can differentiate between a toothbrush and a gun we can speak about letting you have one
    what do people in the UK know about guns or toothbrushes?
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    what do people in the UK know about guns or toothbrushes?
    Firstly, I am American but I grew up in London. Secondly, my father has been in the US rangers for 15 years. Considering you are from florida, you have no grounds (and let me put emphasis on grounds) to talk about gun rights.

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by stevenmurray198 View Post
    agree with pretty much everything

however a skilled liberal debater could turn all this around
    You called? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158805283

Boom.

Gun loons worst nightmare: Education. You're welcome.
    My incredible foresight predicted NSA spying: http://tinyurl.com/muuua2o
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJND is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Decemberism View Post
    Firstly, I am American but I grew up in London. Secondly, my father has been in the US rangers for 15 years. Considering you are from florida, you have no grounds (and let me put emphasis on grounds) to talk about gun rights.
    lol @ thinking because your father was in the rangers that makes you qualified to discuss guns and gun laws.
    *MFC*

Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MJND View Post
    lol @ thinking because your father was in the rangers that makes you qualified to discuss guns and gun laws.
    He asked "what do people in the UK know about guns?", and since my dad is in the rangers i have been around guns and know how to use them because he taught me, thats all there is to it. What makes you more qualified to discuss guns? Took a safety course? Shot your local drunk when he came up to your house getting all belligerent in his undersized wife beater?
    Cool

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by infrum View Post

Boom.

LOL wut? education? you mean some kid with a poli sci degree who's teacher told him guns were bad. How bout a gun controls worst nightmare: logic and basic common sense. I mean, I have yet to hear a convincing response to the "goon" point that gun control only keeps guns away from law abiding citizens.

mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mandarin163 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gun control is legit srs worked well in Australia.

Sorry to ruin the circlejerk.

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blumpkin415 View Post
    That guns cause crime, which is why there has never been a mass slaying at a gun show.

That guns cause crime, just like matches cause arson.

That guns cause crime, just like women cause prostitution.

That guns cause crime, just like men cause rape.
    Guns don't cause crime, agreed. The problem is that they make already violent situations worse by adding a very easy way to kill someone to the equation, so instead of 2 people ending up in hospital following a violent confrontation, one ends up in the morgue and the other ends up in prison.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by blumpkin415 View Post
    That guns are the real cause of crime, but we will blame and jail the owner of said gun for the crime, even if the owner wasn't the person involved.

That a mugger will kill you in the half-second it takes to draw from the holster, but won't harm you while you dial 911 on your cell phone, talk to the dispatcher and wait half an hour for the cops to arrive.

That mugger probably has a gun. If he can't afford one? He steals one from the rampant circulation of free arms that aren't required to be in a strong box (lol).

That gun control works, which is why there are no illegal weapons in Northern Ireland or Beirut.

Australia. Praise be to him, the reverend John 'The King' Howard.

That the Second Amendment only applies to flintlocks, just as the First Amendment only applies to quills and lead type.

It has already been infringed upon dearly, as it should, as all ancient legislation should keep up with current times.

That the proper response to an attack is to call the police, but only unarmed police, because "Violence never settles anything."

No, the proper response is to shoot that kid centre-mass repeatedly for snatching your sloot gf's purse.

That it's wrong to make snide, sexist comments about women, unless the comments are about women who own guns.

wtf

That a gun with an 11 round magazine is dangerous, but a gun with fifteen 10 round magazines is much safer.

Last shooting in Australia was successfully limited in power because the legally obtained pistol was restricted. Continuing our proud heritage of zero mass shootings post-ban

That a hijacker could easily take a gun away from a pilot, but the hundreds of passengers aboard would then be unable to take the gun away from the hijacker.

Just like in the movies.

That if there'd been a gun aboard American Airlines Flight 11, someone could have been hurt.

Yep, someone could have used it to hijack the plane.

That rapists prefer to attack armed women so they can take the guns and use them against the victims.

Possibly, but they'd already be armed.

That 1 firearm owner in 10,000 will commit an act of violence in his or her lifetime, and this is far more frightening than the 25% of drivers who will cause a serious or fatal accident.

Which is why we thoroughly police and regulate the transportation system.

That you should rely on police in lieu of your gun, just as you should rely on a dentist in lieu of your toothbrush.

Repeated statement here ^. I guess that means the MFC is all out? Surprised it went this far.
    Took me like, one minute in total to hash this stuff out? Logic is easy I guess.
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mulletwarrior has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    Guns don't cause crime, agreed. The problem is that they make already violent situations worse by adding a very easy way to kill someone to the equation, so instead of 2 people ending up in hospital following a violent confrontation, one ends up in the morgue and the other ends up in prison.
    Yeah, your alternative sounds way better. I would rather have 2 violent criminals willing to stab eachother nearly to death wandering the streets out of prison in 5 years that one of them dead and the other in jail for life. Srsly though, those type of ppl aren't going to be stopped by gun control.

Originally Posted by mandarin163 View Post
    Gun control is legit srs worked well in Australia.

Sorry to ruin the circlejerk.
    This guy knows what's up.

BRB never seen a gun outside of a farm setting.

BRB police are the only ones with guns.

BRB police aren't on edge all the time, emptying rounds at anyone who whips out their wallet too fast.

Boom.

LOL, "education is the solution" says the guy who has never even shot a gun before. In before you lie and say you grew up with guns. Srsly blows my mind how ppl can say "education is the solution" without even being remotely educated on guns.

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mulletwarrior View Post
    Yeah, your alternative sounds way better. I would rather have 2 violent criminals willing to stab eachother nearly to death wandering the streets out of prison in 5 years that one of them dead and the other in jail for life. Srsly though, those type of ppl aren't going to be stopped by gun control.
    If your argument is that you'd rather see 1 person dead and 1 in jail because they've committed a crime then we just have different views on the value of someones life.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

LOL wut? education? you mean some kid with a poli sci degree who's teacher told him guns were bad. How bout a gun controls worst nightmare: logic and basic common sense. I mean, I have yet to hear a convincing response to the "goon" point that gun control only keeps guns away from law abiding citizens.
    Tell me how I would get a gun in Australia.

In America I just go to wal-mart yeah? Or loophole it at a gun convention? What if I just take a gun from the glove compartment of a car?

Because when I get stabbed, the first thing I do is to - not run away - but stab that person back. What are you batman? Do you play out all of your life or death situations based on action movies?

Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Acal83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    blah blah america murder rate 4.8/100k

everywhere else murder rate ~ 1/100k
    Would rather take my chances here than where you live, brah.

Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    If your argument is that you'd rather see 1 person dead and 1 in jail because they've committed a crime then we just have different views on the value of someones life.
    Possibly. I mean, I am pro-choice after all.

Because when I get stabbed, the first thing I do is to - not run away - but stab that person back. What are you batman? Do you play out all of your life or death situations based on action movies?
    I was just sticking to his hypothetical brah. He said "violent situation" where "two people end up in the hospital." I don't know how you think you can defend gun control "with education" if you can't even stick to the confines of a hypothetical.

Srsly, I don't even know why you are arguing so vehemently for gun control. It sounds like you have gun control in your 3d world country, why do you care what 'merica does? And how can you say you are educated when you have never been exposed to the other side of the argument? I have lived where there is gun control. In south africa it was not successful at all. In Botswana it was successful, but bots has a small population and they got going on gun control early. And most non-criminals in america don't own guns primarily for self defense, we have them for recreation purposes. But the thought of being disarmed by a government that is already trying to consolidate power on a global scale (USA) is pretty scary.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    People that believe in gun control are daft kunts.

America's problem is a PSYCHOLOGICAL one, it has nothing to do with inanimate objects.

I GUARANTEE there are people that I could give a ****ing nuke to and they wouldn't do **** with it, it would just sit in their backyard collecting dust because they have a high standard of personal ethics and a great sense of morality. Then again I could give a nuke to another human being and we could have a nuclear holocaust start tomorrow.

Is the onus on the OBJECT or THE PERSON USING THE OBJECT?

People don't understand that the reason America has those shootings ISN'T because of the objects, it's because of the fact that THAT IS THE SOCIALLY ACCEPTED WAY OF BEING "CRAZY." They have PLENTY of guns in the middle east, yet there epidemic is suicide bombers, why? Well religion for one, but two that is the SOCIAL NORM for behaving in a crazy way (yes there is etiquette within EVERYTHING), even though they could JUST AS EASILY be a martyr by shooting some place up, they choose bombs....because that is the norm.

SOMETHING THAT ORIGINATES FROM THE PSYCHE....NOT the object.

The final thing that's hilarious to me is when people bring up statistics....

>IMPLYING that represents ALL of America
    >IMPLYING that gang warfare isn't a huge factor in those stats
    >IMPLYING that places like Texas/Arizona aren't safe as ****, MEANWHILE THEY'RE STRAPPED TO THE ****ING TEETH

BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000)
    liberals want to ban guns

meanwhile government gives guns to criminals in mexico only for the guns to return to the US illegally or be used to kill innocent mexicans

government of peace

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BossDonn View Post
    liberals want to ban guns

meanwhile government gives guns to criminals in mexico only for the guns to return to the US illegally or be used to kill innocent mexicans

government of peace
    Lmao bro, they killed AMERICANS with those guns.

But then again nobody gives a **** about that, let's go back to talking about celeb deaths/Nelson Mandela/Miley Cyrus or w.e the **** else is on TV.

LET THAT SINK IN

THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT ARMED THE MEXICAN CARTELS WHO THEN USED THOSE GUNS TO KILL.....YOU GUESSED IT! AMERICANS.......

ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by BaronLemon View Post
    Why are pro gun muricans so mad about the subject of owning guns.............. when you are allowed to own guns???
    I'm not even a gun nut but what I take issue with are people who know next to nothing about a subject yet try to vehemently force their opinions about that subject onto others, i.e. politicians who have never fired a gun in their lives passing gun legislation that will further their agendas and not actually solve any issues at hand.

Example: Pass laws against "assault weapons" when the majority of gun related crimes are committed with handguns (and involving gangs). Herp derp. Won't actually help anything but whatever, we feel good now.

It's the ultimate in stupidity.

I was just sticking to his hypothetical brah. He said "violent situation" where "two people end up in the hospital." I don't know how you think you can defend gun control "with education" if you can't even stick to the confines of a hypothetical.

Srsly, I don't even know why you are arguing so vehemently for gun control. It sounds like you have gun control in your 3d world country, why do you care what 'merica does? And how can you say you are educated when you have never been exposed to the other side of the argument? I have lived where there is gun control. In south africa it was not successful at all. In Botswana it was successful, but bots has a small population and they got going on gun control early. And most non-criminals in america don't own guns primarily for self defense, we have them for recreation purposes. But the thought of being disarmed by a government that is already trying to consolidate power on a global scale (USA) is pretty scary.
    South Africa is a **** hole. Under Mandela's reign it progressed into the murder AND rape capital of the world with a touch of AIDS pandemic.

Try Australia

You're welcome.

Originally Posted by NVious View Post

America's problem is a PSYCHOLOGICAL one, it has nothing to do with inanimate objects.

I GUARANTEE there are people that I could give a ****ing nuke to and they wouldn't do **** with it, it would just sit in their backyard collecting dust because they have a high standard of personal ethics and a great sense of morality. Then again I could give a nuke to another human being and we could have a nuclear holocaust start tomorrow.

People don't understand that the reason America has those shootings ISN'T because of the objects, it's because of the fact that THAT IS THE SOCIALLY ACCEPTED WAY OF BEING "CRAZY." They have PLENTY of guns in the middle east, yet there epidemic is suicide bombers, why? Well religion for one, but two that is the SOCIAL NORM for behaving in a crazy way (yes there is etiquette within EVERYTHING), even though they could JUST AS EASILY be a martyr by shooting some place up, they choose bombs....because that is the norm.

>IMPLYING that places like Texas/Arizona aren't safe as ****, MEANWHILE THEY'RE STRAPPED TO THE ****ING TEETH
    /thread.

So many ppl in america make excuses for the bad behavior of others. It really is socially acceptable to be bat sh*t crazy because "it isn't your fault, it is someone else's fault for making you this way." It is a disgusting culture where values and discipline is frowned upon and being a thug is celebrated.

MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000) MangoPort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL, "education is the solution" says the guy who has never even shot a gun before. In before you lie and say you grew up with guns. Srsly blows my mind how ppl can say "education is the solution" without even being remotely educated on guns.
    You don't need to fire a gun to understand how it works and the risk / reward factors involved.

The people that say 'ban guns' do so because they believe doing so will reduce gun violence both in the short term and long term. IF this were true beyond a reasonable doubt, that restrictions in gun ownership and specific laws could FACTUALLY be proved to reduce gun crime then they should be implemented, 2nd amendment be damned.

But there's a big problem.

These laws don't work, and research into these laws has so much political bias (going both ways) it's hard to tell what the truth even is.

However, just because the current laws (and proposed laws) are ****ing stupid doesn't mean we should stop SEARCHING for a better solution to gun violence. I'll never understand why gun nuts have such an emotional, visceral reaction to the simple suggestion of "Maybe we should LOOK into laws that might ACTUALLY solve our gun problem". The end goal for liberals isn't a restriction on your freedoms for it's own sake, it's to create a safer world for the future. Just because current proposals suck doesn't mean the Government and people are incapable of coming up with something better.

I don't think we should ban guns because that doesn't seem to work, but that doesn't mean looking into other proposals should be off the table.

Actually, there are US and UN forced nuclear sanctions, so...

Anything else you would like me to correct?

ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000) ameindel is a complete loser! (-2000)

Well stated. Lack of empathy and the value of human life seems to be the common denominator with these shooters. So how do we, as a society, try to foster empathy/value of life in our children?

BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000) BossDonn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao bro, they killed AMERICANS with those guns.

But then again nobody gives a **** about that, let's go back to talking about celeb deaths/Nelson Mandela/Miley Cyrus or w.e the **** else is on TV.

LET THAT SINK IN

THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT ARMED THE MEXICAN CARTELS WHO THEN USED THOSE GUNS TO KILL.....YOU GUESSED IT! AMERICANS......
    aware

they (cartels) also probably sold some guns to other criminals who in turn used them in crimes like robberies and stuff.

the retarded thing is that it wasnt the first time the government did this and failed.

brb not even tracking guns.

the whole premise was to show up at crime scenes and hope the cartels left the guns behind so we knew it was them? lol potato

South Africa is a **** hole. Under Mandela's reign it progressed into the murder AND rape capital of the world with a touch of AIDS pandemic.

Try Australia

[youtube]9pOiOhxujsE[youtube]

You're welcome.
    will watch clip later. but if it is daily show I can pretty much guess how it is going to go: a) pick the stupidest, most eccentric, most clueless people who blindly repeat republican rhetoric and who aren't capable of thinking for themselves; b) trick those daft mongrels and make them look retarded; c) make fun of them; d) bring in other side is a really smart, accomplished person; e) contrast the two and imply that anyone for gun control is smart everyone against it is mildly retarded.

But yeah, about australia, never been there, don't know much about it. So australia it worked (according to you, i don't know), south africa it didn't. So you can't point to one country and say "it worked so therefore it will work for everyone else." Too many variables. I do know that gun control will not work for america, maybe if it was started 150 years ago. And I know that the american government is not good right now, it is world policing, doing everything it can to consolidate power, and disarming USA citizens would mean bad things for US citizens in the long run, and probably the rest of the world.

blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That banning guns works, which is why New York, DC, and Chicago cops need guns against armed criminals.

That women are just as intelligent and capable as men, but a woman with a gun is "an accident waiting to happen."

That women are just as intelligent and capable as men, but gunmaker's advertisements aimed at women are "preying on their fears."

That a handgun, with up to 4 switches and controls, is far too complex for the typical adult to learn to use, as opposed to an automobile which only has 20.

That handguns are useful only for murder, which is why the police and military define them as defensive weapons.
    MFC

RIP YGST