anderson1010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

1month plan! Impossible??!

I don't have gym memberships but i have a treadmill and 12.5kgs dumbbells.
    I look really fat about 25% BF alot round the thighs and abs
    so my best bet now is CUT first right since i don't even have membership
    after getting slim then i would get a membership n BULK right guys?
    Seriously need help
    after this month i'm going to college n study idk what to do now currently
    Any workout i can do with my current equipment?

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    so whats the one month plan lol?

I have my doubts you really cant get to a gym but ok. Just do calisthenic excercise (bodyweight excercises), so push ups, pulls up, dips etc etc

The absolute best thing to do is take this time to learn about the excercises you are going to perform and practising the form for them once you do get in that gym. Learn how to squat, bench, deadlift, row, OHP and start training your flexability to be proficient at them, great example would be to start doing ankle mobility drills so you will be able to effectives squat ATG.

treadmill doesnt mean chit really

i have not trouble doing bench press squat etc with dumbbells but they're not heavy enough
    so while losing my fat i also dont wanna lose muscle

Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
    Dumbbell Bench Press
    Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
    Dumbbell Fly
    Dumbbell Incline Fly
    Dumbbell Medial Delt Raise
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise
    Dumbbell Arnold Press
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extensions
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    cardio on treadmill
    core

Tuesday: Back, Biceps, Legs
    One Arm Dumbbell Row
    Underhand Lat Pulldown
    Dumbbell Hammer Curl
    Bodyweight squats
    Quad Extensions
    Calf Raises On Stairs

cardio

core

Wednesday: rest

Thursday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
    Dumbbell Bench Press
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension
    Dumbbell Rows

Friday: Leg
    Bodyweight squats
    Calf Raises On Stairs
    cardio
    core

Saturday: cardio on treadmill core

Sunday: cardio on treadmill core

seriously i did this b4 and i feel like the weights not enough because its been long since i didnt have any gains
    so should i just throw these away and just work on pushups i dont even have a pull up bar

Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000) Womble619 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by anderson1010 View Post
    i have not trouble doing bench press squat etc
    doubtful man,

I know guys who have been doing these excercises for 10+ years and still work on form, correct issues and further develop techique.

I though I could squat and deadlift pretty good over 8 months ago, wasnt even close..

without proper weight your not gonna be doing any serious training no matter what, so take the time to develop yourself in other ways.

Originally Posted by Womble619 View Post
    doubtful man,

I know guys who have been doing these excercises for 10+ years and still work on form, correct issues and further develop techique.

I though I could squat and deadlift pretty good over 8 months ago, wasnt even close..

without proper weight your not gonna be doing any serious training no matter what, so take the time to develop yourself in other ways.
    yea man i don't have any trouble meaning the weights are too light for me
    but my mother says its just a waste of money since i just 1 month then i'm going
    to another state that just means i dont have the time to join a gym here
    it sucks working on this when there's isnt gain so my best bet it just stick
    to bodyweight exercises and cardio to shed my fat and ensuring my muscle doesnt go away
    then after this cut i would settle down and find a gym correct bro?

MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MrM27 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Why exactly can you not get to a gym? (Never mind, I just saw that you leave in 1 month)

Your workout routine does not look good at all. Honestly, you have it loaded with stuff out of the magazines and you won't see the results you are looking for from doing all that. Don't expect miracles in 1 month. If at the end of the day if you want to lose a little fat then just cut back a bit on whatever you are eating to get you where you are now. Remember, you are 17 and still developing. Do your calisthenics.
    Last edited by MrM27; 12-10-2013 at 03:51 AM.

yea man i don't have any trouble meaning the weights are too light for me
    but my mother says its just a waste of money since i just 1 month then i'm going
    to another state that just means i dont have the time to join a gym here
    it sucks working on this when there's isnt gain so my best bet it just stick
    to bodyweight exercises and cardio to shed my fat and ensuring my muscle doesnt go away
    then after this cut i would settle down and find a gym correct bro?
    yeah pretty much gonna be your best bet for now

bodyweight excercises (by all means do dumbell stuff, but with a bit more of a blanced program)

meh.. cardio if u want to.. cardio doesnt "shed fat".. counting calories does that

tell your mother shes wrong.. I know one powerlifter online who dropped out of college because to do the course you needed to go on a 2 week trip abroad.. he refused to be out of the gym that long.. put things in perspective man

Originally Posted by MrM27 View Post
    Why exactly can you not get to a gym?

Your workout routine does not look good at all. Honestly, you have it loaded with stuff out of the magazines and you won't see the results you are looking for from doing all that.
    gonna go to another state and further my studies so until then if everything goes well i might go to india 2
    i don't wanna sit by so i'm thinking of what to do loool yea man
    so is there any thing i mean anything for me to do now?

Any solid thing i can do now a program maybe?

well man its a life changing decision for me now man. I'm asian so plying whatever sports just sucks
    but seriously i love bball haha man that program over there i used its for so long
    and at last still lost in a house game to the unbeaten team, they were just 3pts ahead....
    well at least i have no regrets but man if i had a better gym hahaa.......
    Last edited by anderson1010; 12-10-2013 at 04:05 AM.

Bump!

Any solid thing i can do now a program maybe?
    Start doing now, the program you plan on doing when you go gym, just gonna have to do it in a much much higher rep range if you dont have weights.. and ye.. bodyweight excercises.

My advised programs:

All pros
    ICF 5x5
    Starting Strength
    Stronglifts

sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I don't have gym memberships but i have a treadmill and 12.5kgs dumbbells.
    I look really fat about 25% BF alot round the thighs and abs
    so my best bet now is CUT first right since i don't even have membership
    after getting slim then i would get a membership n BULK right guys?
    Seriously need help
    after this month i'm going to college n study idk what to do now currently
    Any workout i can do with my current equipment?
    The dumbells are too light to tax your muscle fibres into growth on most exercises. But dont be concerned about weight. Be concerned about training properly. Slow strict reps.

No one who is currently swinging heavy weights would be able to use even close to it. If they took momentum out of the game.

And felt their muscles working through a full range of motion with slow strict form. Not this fast choppy swinging I see all the time.

For exercises like laterals, dumbell flyes and incline curls the 12.5kgs will be okay for now.

Ive known guys in the gym who couldnt even do 10 proper seated incline curls with a pair of 20 kg dumbells. Yet they can swing a 60 kg barbell all over the place.

Take momentum out of the equation and you find out how strong you really are very quickly. So use your bodyweight to do strict pressups and chair dips. And use the 12.5s for strict isolation exercises and youll be okay until you can afford gym membership or heavier weights.

yea man i will work on my form. but is there any laid out plan for me to follow?
    man there's so much to follow any bodyweight programmes cause those are for weights....

yea man i will work on my form. but is there any laid out plan for me to follow?
    man there's so much to follow any bodyweight programmes cause those are for weights....
    fuk me dude! just do one of those programs to learn your form even without weight, do them in a much higher rep range so that you really train the motor pattern of the lift and then chuck in a few extra bodyweight excercises..

seriously man stop trying to find a tried and tested program that is gonna give you results without any weights or equipment, they dont exist.. you cannot progressively overload with your own bodyweight..

im not saying it to be funny.. start doing one of those programs to train your form and train the motor pattern and then throw in some calisthenics.

Originally Posted by Womble619 View Post
    fuk me dude! just do one of those programs to learn your form even without weight, do them in a much higher rep range so that you really train the motor pattern of the lift and then chuck in a few extra bodyweight excercises..

seriously man stop trying to find a tried and tested program that is gonna give you results without any weights or equipment, they dont exist.. you cannot progressively overload with your own bodyweight..

im not saying it to be funny.. start doing one of those programs to train your form and train the motor pattern and then throw in some calisthenics.
    k i get it dude thanks repped